当前位置: >>
支持格式:SRT ASS
下载次数: 共3555次
字幕时长:02:13:28
下载影币:0影币(免费)
字幕提供:网友loveloveloveu
更新时间:日
文件MD5:D61A6A85D780D906D6A241BAB95F26A1
  Report to your stations immediately.This is not a drill. We are under attack!We are under attack!Shit!Language!Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield.Strucker's technology is,well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken.Loki's scepter must be here.Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it.At long last."At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.Wait a second.No one else is gonna deal,with the fact that Cap just said "language"?I know.Just slipped out.Who gave the order to attack?Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked.They have to be after the scepter.- Can we hold them? - They're the Avengers.Deploy the rest of the tanks.Concentrate fire on the weak ones.A hit may make them close ranks.Everything we've accomplished...But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.Then let's show them what we've accomplished.Send out the twins.It's too soon.It's what they signed up for.My men can hold them.Sir, the city is taking fire.Well, we know Strucker's,not gonna worry about civilian casualties.Send in the Iron Legion.This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.We are here to help.This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.Please back away.- We wish to avoid collateral damage. - Costel!We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved.- We are here to help. - Avengers, go home!We are here to help.We will not yield!The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us.We will send them back in bags.- No surrender! - No surrender!I am going to surrender.You delete everything.If we give the Avengers the weapons,they may not look too far into what we've been...The twins.- They are not ready to take on... - No, no, I mean...Twins.You didn't see that coming?Clint!We have an Enhanced in the field.Clint's hit!Somebody want to deal with that bunker?Thank you.Stark, we really need to get inside.I'm closing in.Jarvis, am I closing in?Do you see a power source for that shield?There's a particle wave below the north tower.Great, I want to poke it with something.The drawbridge is down, people.The Enhanced?He's a blur.All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this.In fact, I still haven't.Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better.- You and Stark secure the scepter. - Copy that.Looks like they're lining up.Well, they're excited.Find the scepter.And for gosh sake, watch your language!That's not going away any time soon.Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through.- It was a good talk. - No, it wasn't.Sentry mode.Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all.Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.We're locked down out here.Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby.I know you're hiding more than files.Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick.The wall to your left.I'm reading steel reinforcement,and an air current.Please be a secret door.Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door.Yay.Hey, big guy.Sun's getting real low.Baron Strucker.Hydra's number one thug.Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D.Well, then technically you're unemployed.Where's Loki's scepter?Don't worry, I know when I'm beat.You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.I'll put it right under "illegal human experimentation.",How many are there?We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not engage.You'll have to be faster than...Guys, I got Strucker.Yeah, I got something bigger.Thor,I got eyes on the prize.You could have saved us.Why didn't you do more?We're just gonna let him take it?Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.Just wasn't expecting a code green.You hadn't been there,there would have been double the casualties.My best friend would've been a treasured memory.You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear,isn't exactly what I want to hear.How long before you trust me?It's not you I don't trust.Thor, report on the Hulk.The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.But not the screams of the dead,of course. No, no, wounded screams.
年代:2015地区:美国导演:
多米尼克·普罗沃斯特-切克利
艾萨克·安德鲁斯
影视下载排行
|||||
Copyright & 高清电影(TM)
Inc.All rights reserved. & &&ICP备:号 &&&猫果果的其它豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&英文 &中文 &
文件大小:176KB字幕格式:rar字幕语种:中文关联分割:The Avengers 1~2.rar分享时间: 17:55:00下载地址:
所有从163字幕网下载字幕的人均需同意:不将字幕用于商业用途且尊重著作权人的权益。
仅作为个人学习、研究,不得用于商业用途任何情况均不得去掉字幕文件相关制作人信息,请尊重他人劳动成果。
近期热门电影
近期最新电影复仇者联盟2中英文字幕清晰版
我的图书馆
复仇者联盟2中英文字幕清晰版
《复仇者联盟2》(The Avengers 2)是一部未映的美国超级英雄电影,由惊奇影业制作,迪斯尼电影公司发行,本片是惊奇电影宇宙(Marvel Cinematic Universe)计划中的一部分,该计划融合了很多惊奇影业的超级英雄电影,包括《钢铁侠》(2008)、《绿巨人》(2008)、《钢铁侠2》(2010)、《雷神》(2011)和《美国队长:复仇者先锋》(2011),本片是漫威电影宇宙系列的第11部影片,是《复仇者联盟》的续集。该片由乔斯·韦登执导,小罗伯特·唐尼等联袂出演。本片定于日北美公映,5月12日中国内地上映。基本信息中文名:复仇者联盟2:奥创时代英文名:Avengers : Age of Ultron别名:复仇者联盟2,复仇者联盟:奥创纪元主演:克里斯·海姆斯沃斯,马克·鲁法洛,斯嘉丽·约翰逊,詹姆斯·斯上映时间:日类别:动作,科幻,冒险导演:乔斯·韦登编剧:乔斯·韦登制片人:凯文·费奇电影公司:漫威电影工作室上映地区:美国、中国等语言版本:英语画面颜色:彩色imdb编码:tt2395427发行公司:华特·迪士尼电影工作室制片成本:2.5亿美元(估)拍摄地点:韩国首尔,英国伦敦、诺维奇,德国,意大利,南非约翰内斯堡等制片地点:美国拍摄日期:2014年2月 - 2014年8月概述正在加载奥创《复仇者联盟:奥创时代》是即将于2015年上映的电影,改编自漫威漫画,是漫威电影宇宙系列的第11部影片,是《复仇者联盟》的续集。由乔斯·韦登执导,小罗伯特·唐尼、克里斯·埃文斯、克里斯·海姆斯沃斯、马克·鲁法洛、斯嘉丽·约翰逊、杰瑞米·雷纳、托马斯·克莱舒曼、詹姆斯·斯派德、保罗·贝坦尼等联袂出演。影片主要讲述钢铁侠托尼史塔克在自己研究的一个项目当中,导致事情的发展失去了控制,全球陷入一片恐怖的危机当中。钢铁侠、雷神、美国队长、黑寡妇、绿巨人以及鹰眼又重新聚集在一起面临着艰难的考验。由于危险的机器人奥创的崛起,复仇者联盟必须出面组织这项恐怖的计划。不稳定的盟友、刺激的行动将在全球引爆一场独一无二的冒险。发布的预告片仅仅是这部电影的第一支预告,但是从预告片的场面来看非常宏达磅礴,让全球的漫威的影迷非常期待。不但熟悉的超级英雄都在预告片当中亮相,最大的反派奥创也露面了,将各位超级英雄的戏份都抢去了;而且还有两位新的超级英雄快银以及绯红女巫也将登场亮相,超能力展现方面惊鸿一瞥;在预告片当中,托尼史塔克的台词“我们已经被逼上了绝路”以及最后的震撼收尾有将让复仇者联盟该如何拯救地球呢?观众们都充满了无线的期待
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 复仇者联盟1中文字幕 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信