cfbundlegetidentifierr-bundleID 报错怎么解决

cfbundleidentifier-bundleID 报错怎么解决?
作者:用户
浏览:1222 次
bundleID报错怎么解决?(null):error:CFBundleIdentifier'com.xxx.xxx-Hmis'containsillegalcharacter''invalidbun
bundleID 报错怎么解决?
(null): error: CFBundleIdentifier 'com.xxx.xxx-Hmis' contains illegal character '' invalid bundle identifier 'com.xxx.xxx-Hmis'真机测试遇到这种报错怎么解决?
对于这个问题,我自己找到了个解决方案。就是再建一个项目,把之前做的内容加上去,回避了这个问题。但是这个报错的解决办法还是不清楚,求大神解答!!
【云栖快讯】红轴机械键盘、无线鼠标等753个大奖,先到先得,云栖社区首届博主招募大赛9月21日-11月20日限时开启,为你再添一个高端技术交流场所&&
稳定可靠、可弹性伸缩的在线数据库服务,全球最受欢迎的开源数据库之一
6款热门基础云产品6个月免费体验;2款产品1年体验;1款产品2年体验
弹性可伸缩的计算服务,助您降低 IT 成本,提升运维效率
开发者常用软件,超百款实用软件一站式提供Invalid CFBundleIdentier ITMS-90376
Related questions
Invalid CFBundleIdentier ITMS-90376
imported from
In my Xcode(7.2) Project (Watchkit and IOS app), I am getting an error when trying to submit a built(using Archive upload) of my app to Itunes connect via Xcode that looks like:
ERROR ITMS-90376 "Invalid CFBundlerIdentifier. The CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.MYCOMPANY.MY-APP'
of watch application 'MY-APP.app/Watch/MY APP Watchkit App.app' does not properly
extend the CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.MYCOMPANY.MY-APP' of its containing
iOS application."
There are are a few things I want(not necessarily in this order):
What is the difference between CFBundleIdentifier and the Application bundle Identifier?
Where can I find the CFBundleIdentifier?
What does this error mean?
How can I fix this error?
Edit: I forgot to mention that it also gave me a second warning:
iTunes operation succeeded with a warning.
The resulting API analysis file is too large We were unable to validate your API usage
I tried looking for people had the same error(no luck there).
Then I tried looking for people with similar errors(did not solve my problem).
If you need any more information: Just Ask Me
CFBundleIdentifier is the Core Foundation Key and Bundle Identifier is its Xcode name for the same key that you can find in Info.plist file of your project.
In watch app there is particular format to follow for you bundle identifiers for the iOS app, watch app and the extension.
iOS App Target (Bundle Identifier : panyName.AppName)
WatchKit App Target (Bundle Identifier : panyName.AppName.watchkitapp)
WatchKit Extension Target (Bundle Identifier : panyName.AppName.watchkitapp.watchkitextension)
If you see watch app target contains the companion app bundle identifier
as prefix followed by watchkitapp and watch kit extension target contains watch kit app bundle identifier as prefix followed watchkitextension.
All you need is to set proper identifiers in each of target's plist file .
See also questions close to this topic
I'm trying to play some small .wav files using AudioToolBox library, but I just can't get the url for the files that I dragged into the project folder (the folder which contains the classes, etc.)
if let soundUrl = Bundle.main.url(forResource: name, withExtension: "wav") {
//make use of AudioServicesCreateSystemSoundID...
print("sound wasn't found")
I tried all combinations of possible drags to xcode (Copy itens if needed, Create groups, Create folder references) and very frequently I Clean the project, but still I always get "sound wasn't found". I truly don't know what information to give, but my approach was working until some days ago, then it suddenly stopped...
PS: Not sure if it's a useful information but I printed the list of files at Bundle.main.bundlePath and I didn't find any of the files I wanted, although they all appear in the list of files in the left (that contains codes, xcassets, Main.storyboard, etc.)
My app is now sharing Documents directory on iOS 11 Files app "On My iPhone" section.
(Thanks to this article: )
Question is how to open this directory or at least File app root page via URL Scheme. UIDocumentPickerViewController or UIDocumentBrowserViewController doesn't help in this situation.
How do I programmatically set English Strings to Japanese within my App?
I understand I need two files for this: the English File and the Japanese File, but how do I use these files? What type these files should be and how do I actually implement these files?
I want to design 5 views - they have different sizes, but I can't drag and drop 5 UIViews to my View Controller.
Where is the position for view 4 and view 5?
When we're going to open a new Xcode project, we have several choices, which include single View App, Tabbed App and so on.
I have already know how to create a single view app without the main storyboard. I have to delete it, do some changes to the info.plist and add some codes to the function *(BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions* in AppDelegate.m as follows.
self.window = [[UIWindow alloc] initWithFrame:[UIScreen mainScreen].bounds];
self.window.rootViewController = [SDAppFrameTabBarController new];
self.window.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor];
[self.window makeKeyAndVisible];
However, I don't know how to create a new tabbed app without the main storyboard although I'm sure the process is similar to the single one. Please give me codes if possible.
Please help me to solve a small problem.
Im trying to parse string value to int, or I don't know how to say, I'm a newby in programming =) the problem is that Xcode rails on my code:
if let age: Int = ageTextField.text.toInt()
Xcode tells me to insert ? or ! mark after word "text", but if I make changes he continue to rail on me and tell Value of type string has no member int
odd question. A mac program that I made a while back in Objective-C compiles/runs fine in xcode7, but whenever you try to compile it in xcode8.3.2, it fails to compile with the error:
ld: library not found for -lcrypto
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
Using cocoapods I'm including "mailcore2-osx" and "SSKeychain".
I know that Xcode8.3.2 isn't the latest build, but for other reasons, I'm required to run this specific version of Xcode.
Thanks for all the help. :)
So this is the code.the datasource for the collection view
func numberOfSections(in collectionView: UICollectionView) -& Int {
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, numberOfItemsInSection section: Int) -& Int {
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, cellForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -& UICollectionViewCell {
if collectionView == self.recommendedGamesCollectionView {
let cell:RecommendedCell = (collectionView.dequeueReusableCell(withReuseIdentifier: "RecommendedCell", for: indexPath) as? RecommendedCell)!
return cell
} else if collectionView == self.topGamesCollectionView {
let cell:TopGamesCell = (collectionView.dequeueReusableCell(withReuseIdentifier: "TopGamesCell", for: indexPath) as? TopGamesCell)!
return cell
return UICollectionViewCell()
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, layout collectionViewLayout: UICollectionViewLayout, sizeForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -& CGSize {
if collectionView == self.recommendedGamesCollectionView {
return CGSize(width: collectionView.frame.size.width / 2, height: collectionView.frame.size.height / 2.10)
} else if collectionView == self.topGamesCollectionView {
return CGSize(width: collectionView.frame.size.width / 4.10, height: collectionView.frame.size.height)
return CGSize()
The layout looks fine, everything works except the scrolling of the second collection view.
I'm consistently getting error code -1009 "The Internet connection appears to be offline." errors when making URLSession requests in an Apple Watch extension on an Apple Watch Series 3 when connected to the Internet only via LTE.
Steps to Reproduce:
Install the app.
Configure your device so that it's only on LTE.
Verify your connection to LTE using iMessages, e.g.
Launch the app.
Initialize a URLSession using the .default or .ephemeral session configuration.
Make a data task request for any known-good https URL.
Expected Behavior:
The request manages to reach the destination.
Observed Behavior:
The request fails immediately with error code -1009 "The Internet connection appears to be offline."
Code Sample:
let config = URLSessionConfiguration.ephemeral
let sesh = URLSession(configuration: config)
let url = URL(string: "")!
sesh.dataTask(with: request) { (_, _, error) in
print(error)
}.resume()
Like the title suggests, I'm interested if any of you guys knows how to implement a scroll animation like the one found in the workout and messages app and in the new Siri watch face in watchOS 4.
It looks like this:
(skip to 0:44).
Thanks for any help!
I am working on watch kit app. Here I want to highlight the selected row in table. My problem is when I select the row the image which is added to row is download again or you can say that list is
blinked. I want only the row which I select update.
I come to you because already 2 days ago I am on the same problem trying many unsuccessful solutions.
I develop an app for android and ios in react-native and meteor. The app works well on android, but i tried to run it on ios, i had a build succeeded but always the same error of CFbundleidentifier who stop the compilation.
I have tried these steps:
.Delete the node_modules folder - rm -rf node_modules && npm install
.Clear watchman watches - watchman watch-del-all
.change the project name
.lsof -n -i4TCP:8081 and kill the current processus
Some versions :
"react-native": "0.42.3",
npm: 5.0.3,
node: v8.1.2
** BUILD SUCCEEDED **
Installing build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/bud.app
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain, code=2):
Failed to install the requested application
An application bundle was not found at the provided path.
Provide a valid path to the desired application bundle.
Print: Entry, ":CFBundleIdentifier", Does Not Exist
Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print:CFBundleIdentifier build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/bud.app/Info.plist
I receive this error on some github projects that i clone from github before so i tried to check if the error persists through my own projects.I tried to clone my own react-native demo app repo i worked on and
ran it after running yarn. keep in mind The way i tested this was I developed a quick sample react-native app with the same version of react-native v0.42 , React v15.4.2 and Xcode v8.2.1. and then uploaded to remote repo. then I deleted the local repo on my machine and git cloned the remote repo and tried the following:
yarn -> react-native run-ios.
Yet I get the same error:
Installing build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ReactModoro.app
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain, code=22):
Failed to install the requested application
The bundle identifier of the application could not be determined.
Ensure that the application's Info.plist contains a value for CFBundleIdentifier.
Command failed: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print:CFBundleIdentifier build/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ReactModoro.app/Info.plist Print: Entry, ":CFBundleIdentifier", Does Not Exist
After uploading archive file of my app, I got this error:
Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key - The bundle at '/Payload/App_Name/Target Support Files/Alamofire/Info.plist' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.
All my pod files have this issue. I tried to delete. Tried to change from FMWK to BNDL and still the same... I tried all suggestions from stackOverFlow but still the same. Anybody knows? PLSSSSSCFBundleIdentifier
重要提示: 在后面的Darwin和Mac OS X版本中,您可以指定应用程序束的标识符(CFBundleIdentifier)作为此参数。浙江成为识别要执行的应用程序的推荐方法。
基于14个网页-
程序包标识
您可以用 OSBundleLibraries 字典中的一个键值对来指定一个库,其中键是库的程序包标识(CFBundleIdentifier),值则是驱动程序兼容的连接库的最早版本。所有的版本都用'vers'资源的风格来表达。
基于6个网页-
The key CFBundleIdentifier is of some interest: It tells you where to look for configured preferences for the application.
键 CFBundleIdentifier 比较有趣 -- 它说明到哪里寻找应用程序的配置首选项。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 quoted identifier 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信