拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有没有用英文介绍谢娜的我要做英语课前演讲,我想讲娜娜,有没有英文介绍娜娜的,2,3分钟左右.最好有中文翻译,
百墓大96LU
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
She,a quite popular compere among the internal entertainment programme ,always appears as un faise she ,with her ebullient and passionate way of hosting style ,is always criticized as mo lei tau(无厘头) ; she,with her talent,struggles in the showbiz,but to be hurt by some criticism.This is Xie Na,one of the most controversial pop icon,who always try to do the best she can and who is always criticized.Despite criticism of her from some people,I admire her for her genuine,personality and talent.“ Beauty ,no pencil.“ is the portraiture of Xie Na.Nowadays,best known as the compere of Happy Camp on Hunan TV,she is criticized for her style,especially at the very beginning.Lots of people didn’t want to accept her to be the following female host of Happy Camp.Because they couldn’t erase Li Xiang from their mind .But Xie tries to be herself and her own special way of hosting wins a certain room there.What’s more,she began to have her moment all over China.While,at the same time,criticism rised again.It is said she is not serious enough and that her humor is low-key and whoopee.But,in my opinion,her funny language and gestures achieve the goal to bring pleasure and relaxation to people.And she,as a host,doesn't do up her hosting style,which gives us a cordial feeling as if we are close friends.It is her genuine and uncontrived flowing of feeling that impressed me most.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给我个20分钟左右英语演讲的主题英语口语课上面要讲的,最好能有2个问题能进行互动,算不是正式的演讲,所以不用很正式
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Talking something about NBA and some basketball players.You can conmunicate with your classmates and teachers.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we need a free country?? yes or no?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 仙剑奇侠传4迷宫地图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信