S0UVENlR

S0UVEN1R - 知乎赞同了回答43 分钟前阅读全文21 条评论分享收藏感谢赞同了回答45 分钟前阅读全文2添加评论分享收藏感谢获得 3331 次赞同Polarized Sunglasses: See How They Reduce Glare
Polarized Sunglasses
Polarized sunglasses have been popular for years with boaters and fishermen who need to reduce reflected glare from the water surrounding them. But now that many others who spend time outdoors have discovered the benefits of polarized lenses, interest in these types of
has soared.
Besides boaters, outdoor enthusiasts who benefit the most from polarized sunglasses include skiers, bikers, golfers and joggers since all of these activities require the elimination of glare for optimum safety and performance.
Polarized sunglasses can be helpful for driving, too, because they reduce glare-causing reflections from flat surfaces, such as the hood of the car or the road's surface.
people, including post- patients and those continually exposed to bright light through windows, may also choose to wear polarized sunglasses indoors.
How Do Polarized Lenses Work?
Light usually scatte but when it's reflected from flat surfaces, it tends to become polarized — meaning it travels in a more uniform (usually horizontal) direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of reflected light that causes glare and reduces visibility.
Polarized sunglasses provide superior glare protection — especially on the water.
Polarized lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare.
Though polarized sunglasses improve comfort and visibility, you will encounter some instances when these lenses may not be advisable. One example is downhill skiing, where you don't want to block light reflecting off icy patches because this alerts skiers to hazards they are approaching.
Recommended For You
In addition, polarized lenses may reduce the visibility of images produced by liquid crystal displays (LCDs) or light-emitting diode displays (LEDs) found on the dashboards of some cars or in other places such as the digital screens on automatic teller machines and self-service gas pumps.
With polarized lenses, you also may be unable to see your cell phone or GPS device.
Boaters and pilots also have reported similar problems when viewing LCD displays on instrument panels, which can be a crucial issue when it comes to making split-second decisions based strictly on information displayed on a panel. (Some manufacturers of these devices have changed their products to solve the problem, but many have not yet done so.)
However, for most other sports and activities, polarized sunglasses offer great advantages. And today, many polarized lenses are available in combination with other features that can enhance outdoor experiences.
Polarized Sunglasses: Other Considerations
Polarized sunglasses with
are a good choice for presbyopes who spend significant time outdoors.
And polarized sunglasses with
are a great choice for anyone who is frequently in and out of the sun on any given day.
For the best comfort and performance with any polarized sunglasses, ask your eye care professional about having
applied to the backside of the lenses. This will eliminate distracting reflections when the sun is behind you (and can potentially reflect off the back surface of the lenses and into your eyes).
Whether you spend your time waterskiing or boating, in-line skating or mountain biking, driving or jogging, polarized sunglasses may be the right choice to help you enjoy your life outdoors.
» Polarized
, also contributed to this article.
Recommended For You
Types of sunglasses:
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
Text and images on this website are copyright protected and reproduction is prohibited by law. You may print or email pages for personal use. .souvenir music
by souvenir music
Souvenir presents
20 Years of Tiefschwarz at Lehmann Club Stuttgart
by souvenir music
Join us on 7th april at Funkhaus Berlin
by souvenir music
01. Downstairs
02. Upstairs
03. Downstairs ( GoldFFinch Remix )
Time flies when you’re having fun. With the label celebrating its 10 year anniversary this year, it’s been a time of both reflection on what the label has achieved and of looking forward the next chapter. Alongside parties around the globe, a special 10 Year Complation label bosses Ali and Basti Schwarz are ready to announce their long-awaited return to the label’s catalogue. Their new release is an underground trip through deep, bubbling sonics paired with minimal flourishes, perfect for heads-down, late-night dancefloors. First track ‘Downstairs’ saw it’s initial outing on the Souvenir 10 Years compilation but here it gets the full attention of a solo release. Second track, ‘Upstairs’ grinds gears in much the same way with a subtle build kicking things into action with dubbed-out percussion and space-age sounds perforating the the mix. The depth of Tiefschwarz’s consistent talent shines through, marking some of their most focussed and intricate work to date. To accompany the release, the ever-excellent Belgian duo Goldffinch take on the remix of ‘Downstairs’, driving the track further into obscurity and bolstering it with a pounding array of organic percussive sounds. This new release breathes new
by souvenir music
Wow, 10 years already – time flies by so quickly. I ‘m really happy that we came that far.. It was a bumpy adventures road but it was also worth every second.?So many great artists, so much great music – I don’t want to put anybody in the spotlight here and I’m proud of every track and every artist who came on the ride with us.
Thank you very much guys – lets dance towards the next 10… – Ali Tiefschwarz
Souvenir are very happy to celebrate their 10th year anniversary of Souvenir Music this year and in a world where everyone is longing for Andy Warhol’s, fifteen minutes of fame’, where the musical landscape is defined by short-term hypes, fast-paced trends and stars fading the second they rise, 10 years seem like an astronomical era. Berlin-based Souvenir label is amongst the few electronic music labels who have proven they are here to stay.
For label-owner and DJ Ali Schwarz, who co-founded Souvenir with his brother and Tief- schwarz -partner Basti, this year marks a turning-point in two ways:
10 years of Souvenir and 25 years of DJing – 2016 gives us more than one reason to pop the corks!
Founded in 2006, Souvenir entered the stage in the midst of the changing electronic?music scene in Berlin. electronic dance music, House or more technoid tunes – Souvenirs approach to music was always shaped by an intuitive sense of quality, keeping their pace always where least expected. Sharing the music they love with like-minded people they admire, Tiefschwarz created Souvenir as a matter of the heart. Souvenir means family and has always been true to a pure, oldschool label philosophy, as it is a platform for long-term musical companions and aspiring newcomers alike. Looking back at great releases
like Ruede Hagelstein‘s hymn “Emergency”, floorfiller “Triple S” by Chris Wood & Meat or the Tiefschwarz collaboration with Jaw for “Hurricane”, the list of Souvenir‘s outstanding tunes is not exactly a short one. With close friends like David K ., Kenny Leaven or CYRK Souvenir- universe circles around some of the most relevant artists in recent club music – to name but a few.
Call it superstitious or not, but our 10th Anniversary Compilation will be released under the lucky number #77. Besides long-term partners of Tiefschwarz like Chris Wood & Meat, Re.You, Ruede Hagelstein , Kenny Leaven, Maher Daniel & Audiofly, Jules & Moss, David K , CYRK and Raw District, the fine selection also features newcomer duo Mathame, as well as Dixie Yure, Ioakim Sayz, Cesare vs Disorder, Thomas Von Party & Thomass Jackson
On top of that, the Souvenir crew is ready to hit the road with an ex-tended club tour this year – stay tuned!
Tracklist:
?01) Ruede Hagelstein – Eago?
02) Tiefschwarz – Downstairs?
03) Audiofly & Maher Daniel – Cluster Of Stars?
04) Cesare Vs Disorder – Last Night feat Filo Franchi?
05) Thomas Von Party & Thomass Jackson – Boneyard Fluteman
06) David K – Purple’s Trip?
07) Dixie Yure – Mapache (Ulises Gomez Tribute)?
08) Re.You – Afraid?
09) Chris Wood & Meat – Here It Comes?
10) CYRK – Every Now And Then?
11) Kenny Leaven – Rosbigalle?
12) Mathame – Andante?
13) Raw District – Nocturnal Alley?
14) Jules & Moss – With Everyone?
15) IOAKIM SAYZ – Taboo
by souvenir music
01 IOAKIM SAYZ – Extravaganza (Julian Ganzer’s Deep Mix)
02 Mosca – Murderous
03 William Welt – Vibe & Soal (Melos + Kyber Remix)
04 Aaryon – Chlorine
05 Him_Self_Her – Reflected
06 Richy Ahmed – Sneaky Acid
07 Gel Abril – Chemistry
08 Dachshund – Stones
09 Alex Niggemann – Abaton
10 Satoshi Fumi, Hiroshi Watanabe – Time Lapse (Eric Volta’s Psychonauting on a Robot Heart Mix’)
by souvenir music
1) Raw District feat. Giorgia Angiuli – Not lost – Souvenir Music
2) Rydim – Duckface – BTAIM
3) Jules & Moss – Bis April – Souvenir Music
4) Audiofly &# – 8bit
5) Chymera – tidal – Ovum
6) Gale Talk – Hydroklon – EevoNext
7) Raw District – Memento – Souvenir Music
8) Dodi Palese – Cassini – Engrave
9) &ME – After dark – Keinemusik
10) David Mayer – Sunhole – Keinemusik
11) Giorgia Angiuli – Jacopo Vana – Fairy Place (Raw District’s remix) – Homecoming Music
12) Mariano Mateljan – Pigeon Boxer – Infuse
by souvenir music
01 – White – Prompt Live Band
02 – Anyway (Rampa Remix)
03 – Make Some Noise (Radhow Remix)
04 – The Bad Guy Feat. Greg Turner
05 – Blue – Damien K. Sahri
06 – Le Borgne 007
07 – Elbow Grease – Dubfound
08 – Wrung Door – David K
09 – Distant Minds – Death on the Balcony
10 – Tears&Fears – The Jaydees – David K’s Frisco Mix
11 – Come up from the Darkness – David K’s Snowball mix
12 – Middle Age Romance – David K
13 – A Hymn to him – The persuaders
14 – Secret loop
by souvenir music
You come from the Mannheim Area, there is a charasterictic “Mannheim Sound” that blew up big a few years back, how could you define it and do you feel being a part of that scene?
Yeah always good times, group of friends with same thinking and music taste. The oslo gang is doing the music for passion, not for the fame. Still “underground”. These day is all about promotion and branding and its going really fast, it`s good to have that base!
Ali and Basti fell in love with the track “Sent The Money Back” when you played it live, could you tell us a bit about the way you play a live set, what equipment you use and how you prepare a track to fit in your shows.
Yeah I split of the track in parts: kick, snare, hihat, bass, sound1.. and so on. I change, or rearrange parts, use the vocals with a different beat.. It`s a open system. Sometimes I play tracks with complete arrange when there was no time to split of and jam along with my machines.
When I read the title “Give The Money Back” for the first time, I was wondering if there’s any story behind. So maybe you can tell us what you wanted to say with it.
No big story behind, I just reversed the vocals and the result is sounding like “sent the money back”. If u know backspin the vinyl you can hear the original famous song.
You are traveling the world permanently with your music, can you tell us a special story about one of those trips?
Oh lot`s of stories. The most u already heard and the best you can`t
tell for some reason.
by souvenir music
You are a trained musician with a proper musical education, how does it help you to understand techno and house music and how does it help to produce it? I heard of people who had a hard time with the dissonance at first.
I think the traditional, academic approach to a musical education is mainly useful in terms of naming things for people. Giving notes, harmonies, rhythms, and other musical structures names, and therefore some sort of distinct identity, is really useful for beginning to develop some sort of deeper, personal understanding of them, which I believe to be absolutely necessary in the creation of great music (whether the names are known or not). So, having these concepts introduced so clearly and distinctly from a very early age is especially helpful. But, the process of ultimately developing an individual and deeper understanding of them really has so little to do with that in the end. The language is just a framework. Someone’s musical education is really a sum of their entire life, and everything they’ve heard during it. As far as my musical education is concerned, my understanding of and approach to house and techno has much more to do with the part I received through my parents’ incredible record collection, and my early experiences DJing at B-boy battles and producing hip-hop. I’m all about the dissonances. I have much more of an issue with the consonances!
You were born in the USA (like Bruce Springsteen), how do you see this EDM invasion that happened the last year? Especially from a country that never considered anything else than rock, hip hop, jazz, pop or country music.
All repetitive, unoriginal music is equally unnecessary and bad to me, whether it’s an EDM track or a more ‘underground’ one. But, the reason it’s popular is because people genuinely get some sort of fulfillment out of it, so I’m completely supportive of its existence and fans, even if I can’t imagine a greater misfortune than personally having to listen to it. I also really like this idea of a movement that was born in the underground in the USA finally reaching people there on a wider scale. Regardless of how much less profound the musical content is in its new popular form, people hedonistically dancing together is unquestionably a good thing, I think, and something that I’m positive is happening on a much wider scale globally with the rise of EDM.
When did you decide to move to Berlin and did it affect your musical views and lifestyle?
I decided to move to Berlin after I got kicked out the Royal Academy of Music in London. I was actually sort of a refugee, I guess, because I couldn’t stay in London without a visa… Anyways, because of the circumstances especially, the whole moving experience definitely shaped my musical views. During my two years at the Academy, my ideas on art and music making underwent a serious transformation, mostly in reaction to and in spite of the institution. So, moving to Berlin marked a consolidation of all of these ideas, and the beginning of a new chapter for me personally and musically. Basically, one in which I can do whatever the fuck I want! Not being a full time student is, of course, a huge lifestyle change as well.
What are your plans for the next months?
Now that summer is ending, I’m going into hibernation mode. Going to hide away for a few months, work on lots of new music, practice piano, read, and hopefully progress further in the infinite struggle to learn German (and Max/MSP). I’ll pop out for a dance now and again when I can’t bear the solitude any longer, and hopefully play a few DJ gigs as well.
by souvenir music
I first met you almost 20 years ago when you were part of The Advent, How did your music evolve now that you produce as Mr G ?
I learnt my art and got deeper into what I wanted to do and found my own sound…..
I also saw you play live with only a MPC2000, how do you like the sound of that machine and what made you decide not to use more stuff on stage?
Mmm, I’m ole skool if everyone does it then I don’t want to, I think limiting your self makes you work harder, is ultimately more fun………..but dangerous…..haha.
You don’t do a lot of remixes but we had the chance to have one from you on this release. What was your impression the first time you heard the original track?
I do a lot of mixes you just have to hunt for them, many different sounds and style too, with this one I loved the feel and groove of the original, although it was tough to take it to another place, but I got there……..
You live and work outside London, does it help your inspiration behind outside the craziness of the city?
Pose so, I love the calm, as the music is the madness, still go to london every week though so no pipe and slipper just yet.
by souvenir music
Hi Jules & Moss, hope you’re doing well. Trying to classify your new song “My Brain Says Two” is incredibly difficult – the single’s title track leads off the release with a deep kick and some cosmic chords. Is there any reason you chose this song in particular to kick the EP off?
The title of the track resumes well the whole EP. We’ve worked on a style a little bit hybrid, mixing difference influences, for this release. Also, this track means a lot of emotions for us, and so a good start for the EP.
‘Borse’ is contemplative and deeper fare than the first track. The beat runs on, hypnotising the crowd.. (tell us a little bit more about..)
This is the kind of production that we like to do. Involving emotions, hypnotizing lines any remaining dancefloor. On this one, we’ve chosen not to have a too simple loop, so we’ve tried to cross influences.
‘Joke Poesie’ is more ‘tech-house’ oriented, throbbing with a deep bass pulse and confusing vocal samples. Are Jules& Moss the kind of artists who like chaotic and confusing music?
Actually, we have dancefloor direction but we want atypical and original music that mixes different inspirations, while dancing. It is also why we have a great pleasure to work with SOUVENIR which has this identity we’re looking for with artists who drain this kind of philosophy.
‘Poupie Flak’ rolls on a steady disco bassline, where gorgeous chords emerge like an oncoming dawn. How did you manage that? What is your studio set-up?
We wanted to produce something deep, intense once again mixing different styles of music. We use for this as much as possible recordings we do by our own hands : acoustic instruments, vocals, electronic machines, … but also some vst or samples to complete our production.
The EP ends on a strong note with ‘The Chichonnade’ which fits perfectly to a dance-floor. Is this kind of solid deep house beat coming back to the French sound?
We don’t think about the question to compose a french sound or not. But yes, actually we appreciate a lot this kind of deep house.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it to !! :)
by souvenir music
Hi guys! Thanks for taking the time to talk with us. First off,
your new track, ‘The Future’ has a very old-school house vibe. What DJs / artists inspired you when making this track?
We were not inspired by any artist or deejay, we just got a new drum machine (Acidlab Miami) and started a beat with it, then we added some synths etc. We sent it to Navid and he gave us this amazing vocal, this was the process.
‘Set Me Free’ kicks in with hard, jacking drums and a mixed-down Jonny Cruz vocal that completely eschews soft focus. How did you meet the singer, Jonny Cruz?
We know jonny for a while, he has always been a very precious friend. He just showed up at the studio while we were working, so we started the track together as a natural process without any plan.
The Eric Volta remix is dustier with wobbly synth lines and a sharp hi-hat that takes the original track somewhere close to a rave anthem. Is it what you were aiming for?
To be honest we didn’t expect anything, he got inspired by the track and sent us an amazing remix. Eric Volta is a great artist, an amazing producer and can do what he wants, and we loved what he gave, it is such a great and original remix.
What other exciting projects are you working on right now and what’s in store for the future? A Strangers in Heaven live show perhaps?
We are working on a remix for Smash TV (who remixed our first EP), we will go back to the studio and work on some new music, we dont know what will happen. No live set scheduled for now, maybe one day!
by souvenir music
Today we reach the end of our In The City: Artist Focus. To bring the series to a wonderful end, we have UNER to share us some behind the scene stories. With Audiofly he released an amazing track ‘No More Philosophy’ which climbed up the ladder of all house charts.
Hi Uner. First could you tell us a little about your track ‘No More Philosophy’ together with Audiofly..
I met the guys (Anthony and Luca) some time ago. And from the beginning we start to think about a collab. Of course was so difficult because we are always traveling but finally we found the time to do this.
I move for a day to Barcelona (I’m living in Lleida) and we were working together on the melodies and details. After that we work on our own and we find the best parts. The rest you can li)
How did you get in contact with Souvenir?
Really was Anthony who spoke with the souvenir team and he told me: “we have this option”. For sure I said GO FOR IT!!
So it’s a pleasure to be part of this with my AudioFly friends :))
What’s your favorite city that you have visited?
I love to travel a lot but I’m a huge fan of some cities: new York, Kiev, Barcelona… Really you can find special things and special people in every place :)
So it question to enjoy it.
What is the funniest thing ever happened while touring?
The funny and worse: I had to play after a death metal band, lot of years ago… I had to leave the venue with the police. Of course!!!
by souvenir music
Sun is finally shining on Berlin and it?s time to focus on the city’s Enfant Prodigue: Ruede Hagelstein. Here is a fine selection of music, three free tracks and a short interview!!!
Hello Ruede. First, we would like to ask you how could you define your track “Detuned”? What is it about?
It’s about not to work with loops and sample packs. And it’s about to have some dynamics left in the composition. And it’s without vocals and with a melodic build up, which plays with some detuned frequencies.
Where is your favorite place in Berlin?
My studio, of course.
What’s your typical Ruede food on tour?
Can you define your lifestyle? I mean, what is a typical Ruede Hagelstein week about?
Basically I’m the early bird getting things done in the morning. But at the moment I’m busy with touring for Watergate, so i got a late check out everyday at home too. I’m looking forward to spend more time in the studio again and i def need some vacation with my girlfriend.
Read more about Ruede Hagelstein .
In the inside..
01. Ruede Hagelstein – Emergency (Radio Edit)
02. Ruede Hagelstein – Silence
03. Ruede Hagelstein – The Modest Theme
Type in your email for the free downloads
by souvenir music
Daniel Wilde already got his own ‘focus’ on February but this time our Souvenir vocalist comes back on the scene with his enigmatic “Take You Back” that makes him such a diamond in the rough. And to top it off, he gives away 3 free tracks to download here. Let’s have a talk about ‘In The City #3’ with Daniel Wilde now.
Hi Daniel. First tell us a little behind the scenes story about
“Take you back”.
take you back started with a loop I found somewhere, that has this somehow party background noise vibe. Then I started to play around a bit and immediately played this oldschool and somehow hip hop influenced bassline. Some 808s later I had the feeling that it brought back some old memories. Influenced by that I sang the vocal “I want to take you back to yesterday”, pitched it a bit and there you go….
You’re from Heidelberg but you’re living in Berlin. Where is your favorite place in these two cities?
My favorite place in Berlin is where I live, it’s Mitte. I just love it around there. I walk around the streets a lot to find inspiration… Heidelberg on the other hand is such a lovely city… So beautiful… The scene there is also growing. You should check out the Ctrl Mvmnt parties.
Favorite city you’ve visited?
Well, I’d say I am totally down with New York, Williamsburg in particular, I think I could live there… It has a great vibe. But I also love Barcelona a lot. I am there right now, and maybe you are too =)
What is the funniest thing ever happened while touring?
I am bad at telling jokes really, and I can tell you half of the fun I had I cannot remember anymore…=) But I tell you, touring is so exciting, meeting new people and new places and having incredible moments together, you know. Like last year when I played at the Algarve in Portugal and the sun came up over the ocean just right to my last track. It’s goosebumps…
Read more about Daniel Wilde .
In the inside..
01. Re.You feat. Daniel Wilde – Falling (Avatism Remix)
02. Tiefschwarz feat. Daniel Wilde – Home
03. Tiefschwarz feat. Daniel Wilde – Time & Space
Type in your email for the free downloads}

我要回帖

更多关于 过uv 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信