Title: Realm Grinder
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Jun, 2017
Play Realm Grinder
Free to Play
About This Game
Grow your kingdom, build alliances, and explore one of the deepest idle RPG's ever!Use your money and influence to grow your kingdom from a single farm to a huge realm that earns wealth even while you're not online! In Realm Grinder, the player is given an incredible array of choices in how they build forge their new kingdom. KEY FEATURES:Choose to align yourself with a dozen different factions, each of which has their own distinct play style. Will you align with the elves, who reward tapping for treasure, or the demons, who give massive bonuses to the most powerful structures?Further fine tune your strategy by choosing unique upgrades, buildings, and spells to invest in.Continue to unlock new and exciting systems like new factions, research, reincarnations, excavations, and way more. Months and months of unique content!Achievement hunters will be delighted with the broad range and depth of the achievement system. And it's not just eye candy! Many strategies rely on collecting trophies in order to boost certain upgrades.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: Core i5 or Core i7Memory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: GTX 400 Series or Better
Minimum:OS: 10.9 or greaterProcessor: Core i5 or Core i7Memory: 1 GB RAM
Copyright Divine Games 2017
Review Type
Positive&(701)
Negative&(180)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(0)
Other&(881)
All Languages&(881)
Your Languages&(465)
Display As:
Most Helpful
0 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website&&Realm Grinder
近期开测游戏推荐:
Realm Grinder游戏简介
Grow your kingdom, build alliances, and explore one of the deepest idle RPG's ever!
Use your money and influence to grow your kingdom from a single farm to a huge realm that earns wealth even while you're not online! In Realm Grinder, the player is given an incredible array of choices in how they build forge their new kingdom.}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何评价蓝鲸游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信