这个gal叫有什么好玩的galgame?

gal.是什么意思_gal.在线翻译_gal.什么意思_gal.的意思_gal.的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
gal.是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
gal.是什么意思 gal.在线翻译 gal.什么意思 gal.的意思 gal.的翻译 gal.的解释 gal.的发音 gal.的同义词 gal.的反义词 gal.的例句 gal.的相关词组
gal.gal. 基本解释gal.的反义词gallon 加仑;gal. 双语例句1. 1. Cried Mr. M it ain't her kindness as we want, gal, it's her money.&&&&马克斯先生嚷道,我们要的不是她的仁慈,小娘子,而是她的钱。2. I would like to meet a special gal to complete my life with.&&&&我想要遇见特别的 gal 用~完成我的生活。3. 3. And I I just want to hang out with my best gal.&&&&而我-我只想和我最爱的女孩儿在一起4. And now I'm an educated gal.&&&&现在我是一个受过教育的女孩5. I read this book when I was still a young single gal.&&&&我读这本书时,我还是一个年轻的单身女孩。6. 6. He`s all alone in a 10 gal tank and he`s already out grown this home.&&&&他的一切,仅在10 GAL的坦克和他的已经长大这个家。7. The churches of Galatia were founded by Paul himself Acts 16:6; Gal.&&&&教会的加拉太人所创立的保罗自己(的行为,16时06分; GAL的。8. Immunohistochemistry was used to determine the cellular localizations of Neul, PPCA, and β-gal in the inner ear.&&&&结果:Neul,PPCA和β-gal在内耳不同部位的分布相类似。9. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD9. The auditory thresholds of Neul, PPCA, and β-gal mice were elevated for 60~69 dB, 40~48 dB, and 7~10 dB above those of wildtype littermates, respectively.&&&&Neul,PPCA和β-gal小鼠听阈分别较其野生型提高约60~69dB,40~48dB和7~10dB。10. gal.10. Methods Six wild type (2 months postnatal) Neul(superscript +/+ PPCA(superscript +/+) and β-gal(superscript +/+) mice were used, and Neul, PPCA and β-gal homozygous Neul(superscript -/-, PPCA(superscript -/-) and β-gal(superscript -/-) mice at the same age used as control in this experiment.&&&&分别使用出生后2个月的野生型(Neul,PPCA和β-gal)小鼠各6只,年龄配对的酶基因缺乏(Neul,PPCA和β-gal)小鼠作对照,每组6只。11. 11. Results There was a similar distributive pattern of Neul, PPCA and β-gal in the inner ear. Neul intense staining was observed in the cochlear spiral ganglion cells, spiral limbus, spiral ligament, vestibular ganglion cells, cristae, maculae hair cells, and weak staining in inner hair cells, outer hair cells, supplying cells of the organ of Corti and stria vascularis. The intense staining of PPCA and β-gal were observed in the spiral ganglion and vestibular ganglion cells, and weak staining in the spiral limbus, spiral ligament, stria vascularis and organ of Corti. The inner ear exhibited no staining when Neul, PPCA and β-gal were deficient, respectively.&&&&&&Neul最强的染色主要在螺旋神经节细胞、螺旋韧带、螺旋缘、前庭神经节细胞及壶腹嵴、球囊和椭园囊感觉毛细胞,较弱的染色分布于血管纹和Corti器内、外毛细胞及支持细胞;PPCA和β-gal在螺旋神经节和前庭神经节细胞有较强的染色,血管纹、螺旋韧带、螺旋缘和Corti器内、外毛细胞及支持细胞呈较弱的染色反应;各自酶缺乏时内耳免疫染色消失。12. A positive staining of PPCA and β-gal was presented in Neul(superscript -/-) mice, and as well as Neul and PPCA in β-gal(superscript -/-) mice. However, the staining of Neul was not presented, and only very weak staining of β-gal in PPCA(superscript -/-) mice.&&&&&&Neul小鼠内耳PPCA和β-gal,以及β-gal小鼠Neul和PPCA免疫反应各自无明显改变,而PPCA小鼠Neul染色反应消失,β-gal仅存极弱的染色反应。13. gal.13. This gal really fascinated me. I listened some of her songs for the show. Damn kool!&&&&&&这个女孩真的吸引了我,听了一些她的歌,很酷。14. 14. Water supply planners estimate that a typical household needs 0.4 -0.5 acre feet of water per year (approximately 150, 000 gal) to satisfy the demands of a home and landscape.&&&&&&供水规划估计,一个典型的家庭需要0.4 -0.5英亩英尺的水,每年(约15.00万加仑),以满足需求的家庭和景观。15. Reporter gene expression was detected around the villi, crypts, and goblet cells of duodenum and crypt cells of stomach tissues.&&&&&&而且,基因表现可以在十二指肠的绒毛隐窝和杯状细胞以及胃组织的隐窝细胞经由X-gal定性染色的方法观察到。16. gal.在线翻译16. Gas chromatography showed that it is a mixture of neutral heteropolysaccharide that composed of Rha, Xyl, Gal, Glc.&&&&&&气相色谱分析表明其单糖组成为Rha、Xyl、Gal、Glc。17. 17. These results revealed that the expression of this gene was not only tussue-and cell-specific, but also related to the cancer. Its expression could be treated as a marker of early-stage of liver cancer.&&&&&&这些结果表明,人胎肝ST3Gal I基因的表达具有组织和细胞特异性,它的表达还与癌症有关,是肝癌早期的标志。18. gal.在线翻译18. A microspinal catheter was inserted into the lumbar subarachnoid space. Rats were intrathecally delivered with recombinant HSV-I amplicon vector SHPZ, SHZ or NS. The HPPE expression was detected by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction and radioimmune assay. Formalin 50L (5%) was injected into the left hindpaw, pain intensity scoring was used to assess the antinociceptive effect.&&&&&&采用改良Yaksh法对大鼠进行鞘内置管后,将构建好的含HPPE的重组单纯疱疹病毒I型扩增子载体注入大鼠鞘内,通过X-gal染色原位检测报告基因LacZ的表达,逆转录聚合酶链式反应方法检测HPPE的表达,放射免疫法检测脊髓组织脑啡肽浓度,并观察转染含HPPE基因载体对大鼠甲醛炎性疼痛的镇痛效应。19. gal.在线翻译19. GAL16V8D is employed to deal with the BLDCM rotor position signals and the other logic signals. The BLDCM drive circuit is mainly composed by Three-Phase Full Bridge Inverter and gate driven IC IR2130 with its peripheral circuit. A three loop control strategy, with current loop as the inner one, braking moment loop as the outer one, and slip ratio loop as the outermost one, is applied here.&&&&&&论文详尽地阐述了以TMS为核心的控制器硬件构成,充分地利用DSP内部资源并辅以外围电路构成了速度检测、电流反馈、过流保护、串口通信等功能电路,利用GAL16V8D实现无刷直流电机的转子位置信号等逻辑信号的处理,以IR2130为中心构成了三相全桥电路实现无刷直流电机的高效驱动。20. Looking at the acting of the hypocrite and ignorance from the so-called stranger, while the time-server, and sycophant, the snob were permeated into the around atmosphere, I was closed the gate of heart, because I feel panic, it is seems that I was the melancholy gal who came back from 8 years ago.&&&&&&站在这群所谓的陌生的人堆里,看这一幕幕虚伪和无知上演。当趋炎附势,谄媚,势力弥漫在周遭的环境里,我彻底的封闭了心门,因为害怕,我好似又回到了8年前那个忧郁的我了。gal. 单语例句911查询·英语单词1. Your marriage will be a lot more interesting if you keep on being the fascinating gal you were before he met you.2. " I had the belief coming out this morning that I could win, " Gal said.3. With the elements being what they are, practicality needs to be worked into the city gal's outfit when venturing outdoors.4. Sarah Jessica Parker and her gal pals have not lost their sex appeal.5. The feisty gal once swatted at a beau who got a little close, and gave another poor fellow the cold shoulder during their introduction.gal.是什么意思,gal.在线翻译,gal.什么意思,gal.的意思,gal.的翻译,gal.的解释,gal.的发音,gal.的同义词,gal.的反义词,gal.的例句,gal.的相关词组,gal.意思是什么,gal.怎么翻译,单词gal.是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐