win10有没有任务要做任务的M?

刚入圈有m了,请问都有那些任务?现实和网调的任务? - 知乎14被浏览22878分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起02 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答Accomplish more, every day.
Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
Start getting more done in less time
Manage tasks and projects anywhere with Todoist. At home. At school. At work. Online. Offline. And across 10+ platforms.
Access tasks everywhere
Collaborate on shared tasks
Distraction-free design
Access tasks everywhere
With apps and extensions for 10+ platforms, your tasks are always there: on mobile devices, web browsers, inboxes, and more.
Collaborate on shared tasks
Share unlimited tasks with anyone – colleagues, family, friends – and collaborate in real-time on shared projects and goals.
Distraction-free design
Your tasks are a big part of your life. Stay motivated and organized with Todoist’s intuitive and beautiful to do list.
Get more features. Get more done.
Todoist offers more useful features than any other to do service. So you can do more to customize the experience, organize your tasks and projects, and optimize your productivity.
Achieve more by breaking big tasks into smaller sub-tasks (multi-level).
Sub projects
Manage complexity by breaking big projects into smaller sub-projects (multi-level).
Share and collaborate
Share projects, delegate tasks and discuss details - on any device or platform!
Notifications
Get notified when important changes happen via emails or push notifications.
Intuitive dates
Easily add due dates using normal language, such as “monday at 2pm”.
Powerful recurring dates
Create repeating due dates naturally like typing “every friday at 8am”.
Real-time data synchronization
Never think about syncing, we do it for you in real-time across all devices and platforms.
Multiple priorities
Focus on what's important using Todoist's color-coded priority levels.
Visualize your productivity
With Todoist Karma you can track your productivity and visualize your achievement trends over time.
Get reminded via email, push notification or SMS. Also receive location-based alerts when on-the-go.
Add as many details as you want using task comments. Or attach PDFs, spreadsheets or photos.
Labels and filters
Put tasks into contexts via labels, a great way to become even more organized. Create custom filters that fit your workflow.
Praised by the world&s top media
What are people doing with Todoist?
Writing my graduate thesis
Probably the most important thing I’ve done with Todoist is my thesis. I made different project folders and labels for each aspect of it, and worked on it step by step. It was great to have sub-tasks and labels to really help organize my work.
Jay Parikh, Florida, USA
Planning my wedding with my wife
The biggest task I’ve completed thus far with Todoist was probably planning my wedding with my wife. We used Todoist a ton and it really helped us keep everything in order.
Casey Flynn, Colorado, USA
Applying for a competition & and winning!
My biggest achievement? Applying for a sculpture competition and winning! I used Todoist to plan and complete proposal tasks, to plan and complete the installation, public relations, follow ups, and more.
Emerald Goldtop, London
Todoist is with you everywhere
Learn more about our other platforms.登录后,可查看集分宝余额
可赚:1个-无上限
可赚:10个-无上限
可赚:1个-无上限
1885707人关注
可赚:88个-无上限
84466人关注
集分宝小二
pointprod-49-5034 & 0b90af7f_0}

我要回帖