我的世界fps低怎么办1.8.9 opfine怎么设置使fps增高

>> Optifine HD with FPS Update 1.11.2/1.10.2Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (391a3af6a5cc6be6-ua98).Minecraft - Download
Advertisement
Minecraft 1.9
Sandbox game of creativity and survival
Immense worlds
Complete freedom of movement
Very creative
Occasional connection problems
Lack of in-game instructions
Safe download
From trusted partner
Trial version
Windows 98 SE
You'll also need:
Recommended
Free space
Minecraft is also compatible with:
Windows XP
Windows 2003
Windows Vista
Also available for
Minecraft is also available in other platforms
Total downloads
Last month's downloads
User rating
( 38179 votes )
Softonic review
By Jon Riggall
Minecraft is a fantastic game that mixes creativity, survival, and exploration. Survive alone in a blocky, pìxelated world where monsters come out at night, create fantastical buildings and structures, or collaborate with other players online.
Let your imagination run wild
has evolved a lot over the years, but the essence of the game is this: you are placed in a semi-randomly generated world, which you are able to mine, block by block, for materials. You start with only your hands, which allow you to cut down trees (..it's a game don't worry if it sounds unrealistic!), from which you can obtain wood.
With wood you can create planks and sticks, which allow you to create a workbench, which in turn allows you to craft tools and other objects. From primitive wooden tools, you'll work your way up to smelting metal tools, armor, and weapons that will help you survive and master your world.
In Survival mode, when the sun sets dangerous monsters will spawn. You can fight them, but to begin with your best option is to take shelter until sunlight. In Creative mode, you're free of monsters and other threats like hunger, and can use the game simply to create magnificent structures and buildings. This 'LEGO' like element has helped make Minecraft hugely popular with kids and parents alike, as it's one of the best video games around for sparking and expressing creativity. Even in survival mode, it's perfectly family friendly.
Confused? Get online!
What still makes Minecraft a bit unusual is how little is explained to you. You appear in the world with no instructions of what to do, but luckily the game has evolved alongside an incredibly detailed and rich online wiki, where you can find guides and information about everything in this deceptively deep game. Once you grasp the basics of mining, crafting and survival, it's extremely fun to play. Few games give you such a sense of freedom.
Minecraft has a cute blocky graphical style, which is quite beautiful. Landscapes can be pretty dramatic, and sunsets and sunrises are lovely to watch. This blocky style also makes identifying materials to mine much easier, which is essential as you get further and further into a game. Sound effects are simple but effective, and accompanied by a gentle soundtrack that ebbs and flows over the day and night cycle.
An amazing, must own game for all ages
Minecraft is a wonderfully inventive sandbox game that really deserves the title. Few games allow for such freedom and creativity, while still being great fun to play.
Advertisement
— Adventure —
Top downloads
Latest apps
Advertisement
Minecraft 1.9
Safe download
From trusted partner
— User reviews — about Minecraft
by Frost Mines
"dont Go to Patricia robinsons channel **warning she will hack you for no re"
NICE GAME I LIKE THIS GAME YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
by Frost Mines
"dont Go to Patricia robinsons channel **warning she will hack you for no re"
NICE GAME I LIKE THIS GAME YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
by Стефан Димов
by Adrian Gonzalez
"awesomeeeeeeee"
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee teachs the world!!!!!!!!!!!yup coolll.
"One Sweet Day"
its so easy to play and i love this game i have a friend to this game i love it
by ezequiel wallace
"the game is very creative"
is a very funny game because you can do what ever and you can play with friends.
— You may also like —
— Features — about Minecraft
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Leaving without your download?
Get FREE alternatives to Minecraft
A free (gpl) PC games program for Windows
Lego-like sandbox worlds designed for kids
?Quieres formar parte de nuestra comunidad?
Sign in to start the Download
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google +
Nota: Nunca publicaremos nada sin tu consentimiento
No gracias, descargar sin iniciar sesión
?Por qué iniciar sesión?
Descarga cientos de apps y programas de forma rápida y segura
Recibe guías y contenido relevante de los mejores expertos
Las últimas tendencias en tecnología y descuentos exclusivos, directos a tu correo!
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information .}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界fps优化mod 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信