Dark Elf去兔子R18X反和谐补丁v2.1
补丁类别:其他补丁
补丁语言:中文
补丁大小:0.00MB
游戏类型:动作游戏
发布日期:
操作系统:Vista,winXP,win7,win8
评论:当前有 条评论
补丁说明Dark Elf是日本游戏社团ONEONE1开发的一款游戏,讲述了黑暗精灵和人类少年发生的故事。小编这里给大家分享Dark Elf去兔子R18X反和谐补丁v2.1,去除原游戏中可恶的兔子们,让玩家们领略到游戏的真谛,喜欢的玩家快来吧。使用说明1、下载并解压2、覆盖游戏根目录3、开始游戏游戏截图
提示:本站补丁包都会通过自带的极速下载器下载,请用户放心下载,下载后会自动解压包到所需路径。 为了保证正常下载和安装,请不要更改补丁包的名字,否则无法下载!
游戏大小:10.59MB
游戏类型:角色扮演RPG
游戏语言:中文
发布时间:
操作系统:winXP,win7,win8,win10
更新时间: 00:00:00
热门攻略推荐
近日很多小伙伴,一直在寻找8月11日的半价英雄以及8月11日半价皮肤的…
lol7.15蒸汽机器人布里茨怎么出装?相信很多玩家都想知道,下面玩游戏网小编为…
热门资讯推荐
微信扫描关注公众号
. Some rights reserved
湘ICP备号-3
苏网文〔-015号
湘公网安备20Dark Elf和谐去圣光补丁 steam版1.0
下载周排行
下载总排行
◎ 我们收集了众多网友经常出现的问题,点击浏览:如果下载的时候提示 &Service Unavailable& ?请务必使用
下载本站游戏!
◎ 游戏1号群:336883(满),游戏2号群:,欢迎加入。
◎ 提供 Dark Elf和谐去圣光补丁
中文破解版,保证完全无毒病,请大家放心下载.
◎ 本站仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的游戏资源内容均来自于用户上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,如该游戏触犯了您的权利,请发送至邮箱:,我们第一时间给予删除。& 经常上steam买游戏的同学进来一下,想买个CSS玩玩,有个 ...
查看: 1133|回复: 9
UID1919544主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2011金钱5131 荣誉2 人气98 在线时间12655 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2011, 距离下一级还需 3989 积分
帖子精华0积分2011金钱5131 荣誉2 人气98 评议0
联机玩,直接买第一个就行了吗,下面那个multiplay pack 是干嘛的?
18:22:19 上传
新年快乐,Happy new year!!
总评分:&人气 + 1&
有些东西只要写出来让人看到,就能直接对读者产生巨大的精神伤害,比如“指甲划过黑板的声音”,可以说是现实世界中的咒语。我个人见过最具有广谱杀伤力的是这句话:“想象一下,把牙签插在大脚趾的趾甲缝里……然后对着墙用力踹上去……”
ETQW☆如来神掌
UID1784705主题阅读权限40帖子精华0积分867金钱1863 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间143 小时评议0
Lv.4游侠高级会员, 积分 867, 距离下一级还需 133 积分
帖子精华0积分867金钱1863 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
第一个包含CSS,另外几个包含其他游戏
UID487460主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分5445金钱14443 荣誉7 人气265 在线时间5264 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 5445, 距离下一级还需 555 积分
帖子精华0积分5445金钱14443 荣誉7 人气265 评议0
你没看到那个PACK包含三个东西
COD联机ID:BLACKdoufu
BF 联机ID:BLACKdoufu
UID2768162主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1714金钱2928 荣誉12 人气33 在线时间4964 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1714, 距离下一级还需 286 积分
帖子精华0积分1714金钱2928 荣誉12 人气33 评议0
你要买的话,我给你一个-50%的打折卷
UID2405890主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分3500金钱24296 荣誉7 人气6 在线时间4253 小时评议0
帖子精华0积分3500金钱24296 荣誉7 人气6 评议0
不着急就等2.5折的时候买,着急的话也可以送你一张5折优惠券..
UID2191383主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1513金钱11793 荣誉13 人气126 在线时间8182 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1513, 距离下一级还需 487 积分
帖子精华0积分1513金钱11793 荣誉13 人气126 评议0
6.6折的优惠卷也有...那个 各位上次的优惠卷用完了吗? 我有个2.5折的risen谁要?
主板 Asus ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO
内存 32G DDR4
显卡 GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 TI AORUS
CPU&&Intel i7 6700K
显示器 Acer XF240H
硬盘 250G SSD + 2TB
xbox360 双65, ndsl, psp3000, PS3 Super Slim, New 3DS XL, PS4 Pro
UID1793905主题阅读权限70帖子精华0积分11314金钱3397 荣誉12 人气465 在线时间25067 小时评议0
Lv.7游侠白金会员, 积分 11314, 距离下一级还需 3686 积分
帖子精华0积分11314金钱3397 荣誉12 人气465 评议0
天啊,这都看不懂啊,下面小字都给你说明了。
1. Highlight all text& && && & 2. Press Control + F& && && & 3. Press 9
Don’t mess with me while I’m eating !
UID1626002主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2222金钱2502 荣誉3 人气49 在线时间3122 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2222, 距离下一级还需 3778 积分
帖子精华0积分2222金钱2502 荣誉3 人气49 评议0
打折的时候不买。。。。
UID5952121主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分219金钱317 荣誉0 人气5 在线时间761 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 219, 距离下一级还需 281 积分
帖子精华0积分219金钱317 荣誉0 人气5 评议0
CSS现在服务器太少,如果带宽好的推荐买正版,可以上国外服务器
UID4404785主题阅读权限10帖子精华0积分2金钱75 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间0 小时评议0
Lv.1游侠新人, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
帖子精华0积分2金钱75 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
个人感觉CS比CF好玩多了。
发帖数达到10000
白金会员勋章
用户积分达到6000
Powered byby netfrost
The Loaf Oaf
The Loaf Oaf is Rivermouth’s one and only bakery. A place where citizens and adventurers alike can come and feast on the baker’s delicacies. As people walk by, the smells of freshly baked bread and other sweet treats is unmistakable. The Loaf Oaf is run by Ptolemy The Large and his wife.
This building is from . The kit comes with four other buildings, a tavern, a general store, a guild hall and a small stone house. All of which are provided as flat packs which greatly increases the print speed especially compared to the buildings from . The only real complaint you could say I have with these though is the lack of inner wall details and the complete lack of flooring.
At first, I figured I’d use the modular floors from . However they don’t fit without major trimming and would be too thick anyway.
This was printed on my
Taz 5 with ‘s 3mm PLA at a resolution of .2, 0 infill, 6 outer and top layers and 3 bottom layers.
Once all the pieces are done for this one, I will move on to the tavern!
Categorized under :,
by netfrost
Looks like I’ll be running a second campaign with some of my co-workers. (I can do this). Since I had already mentioned the adventure I created with my other friends to my co-workers, it means that they’re going to have a different adventure.
One of the players in this second campaign is playing a Drow. Basically a D&D dark elf. If you know anything about the Drow, you know that they live in the Underdark. So I will need way more dungeon pieces as well I figured it would be cool to travel through some crypts. WOOHOO!!! Printable Scenery makes a crypt set.
The crypts
by netfrost
Various Pieces
What is Dungeons and Dragons without well Dungeons. Luc and I started printing tons of pieces both from Printable Scenery and Openforge (off of Thingiverse). They both use the same openlock system. A system of clips to attach the pieces together.
Once assembled you can make any dungeon you want. I’d post pictures of a completed dungeon, but just in case one of my players sees this, I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Once we play through the adventure I’ll post some pics.
Adventurers
by netfrost
One of my first adventures that I have planned revolves around a Blacksmith. Therefore I really needed a building for him in the town.
Again, I went to Printable Scenery and found a great model. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice that they had an option to print it in one piece, so I had to do it in multiple pieces.
Blacksmith printing
Started painting it with the craft paints. I’m liking the look but there’s still touch ups to do as well as finishing off some parts. Again, the main roof will be done at a later time
by netfrost
After having so much fun with the tavern’s furniture, I set out to start printing the various buildings for the town of Rivermouth, the fictional fantasy town where my friends’ characters will essentially use as a base of operations.
The first building I started was the Merchant’s guild. A big general store. Here, adventurers can get gear needed for their quests. I bought this model from Printable Scenery. (I think I have a slight obsession with this site)
Ground floor
Luckily with my Taz5 I can print most of the building floors in one piece.
After it finished printing, I started painting it while the second floor was printing.
Painted Ground Floor
Second floor
I’ve decided to wait till everything is done before printing the roofs as they take a while and use up alot of filament. Plus in the mean time I can just cover them with cardstock if I need to hide anything
by netfrost
So a few friends and I have decided to get back into D&D. I haven’t played in ages… pretty much since High School.
Being the visual person that I am, and wanting to immerse my players in my Fantasy world as much as I can. I decided to make all the terrain and dressings. Back in the day I really wanted the Dwarven Forge terrain, but the price was insane. Now with my 3D printers… I can just make it!
Every good adventure starts in a tavern. Every good tavern has tables, and a bar and beer! So I decide to start with that. I found a great set of models on Thingiverse and started printing.
I also know my players very well, and I know they love to drink. So it’s safe to assume that their characters will also. I set out to print 28mm scale wine bottles and steins. I couldn’t believe how well they came out.
Once all of this was printed, I set out to paint them. Silly me, not really thinking at first. I painted this set and the first building using my Vallejo and GW paints. Sure they’re way better quality. However the cost of them would make this project almost impossible. I’ve since switched to cheap craft paints from Michaels.
So it’s all nice that the adventurers will have wine, ale and what not to drink. But I’m sure adventuring creates quite the hunger. I printed some apples to start. Since then I’ve also printed a bowl of nuts, a bag of potatoes, a turkey, some loaves of bread and a suckling pig!
The golden fruit
by netfrost
I didn’t get as much done today on the Skitarii as I wanted… but considering I had to be in at work for 5:45 this morning and we went to see a movie tonight, I can’t complain too much.
I’ve pretty much completed a minimum sized unit. I still want to finish some minor details and add some more weathering and decals… but they are good enough to game with right now (if I had enough to points worth).
Minimum Unit
Categorized under :
by netfrost
After an infuriating day at work, I’m so thankful that I have so many hobbies that can keep my mind busy. Work on the Skitarii continued. I seriously don’t know how I used to paint so many miniatures without an airbrush… it’s probably the reason that I never really finished painting a whole army before.
Anyway, after fighting with the , and finishing the bases. I primed the assembled Vanguard with Vallejo’s German Red Brown airbrush primer. I really like this primer as it’s dark enough to help give rich colors, but bright enough that lighter colors still coat it well. After looking at the primer on the base, I figured with very little effort, this could work well as a base for a Mars/Ryza base.
Once the primer was dry, (which is pretty much as soon as the last one is primed), I gave all the cloaks a base coat of orange. I decided to use GW’s Blazing Orange… Mainly because it was the only orange I had. Hopefully I’ll be able to paint the whole army before running out as it’s no longer made
Primed and base coated
Once that was dry, again, supper fast! I painted the metal bits with Privateer Press’ P3 Cold Steel. Trying very carefully not to get any on the orange cloak. I then painted the pants with P3 Ironhull Grey. This all received a wash of GW’s Nuln Oil to add shading and make the details pop. I’m planning on picking out the highlights with Vallejo Model Color silver.
Metal Base Coat
Once the wash dried, I picked out some of the detail with GW’s Liberator Gold. These parts will get a wash of Agrax Earthshade when I get home later today.
Washed and Gold added
I still have to do the purity seals. These will be done with my typical parchment technique. A base of P3 Battlefield Brown, then highlighted with P3 Bootstrap Leather and finally with GW’s Graveyard Earth. The wax seal itself with be painted with GW’s Mephiston Red then washed with Nuln Oil.
For the base, since I want a Mars type look, I’ll probably touch it up with the Vallejo German Red Brown, then wash it to give it some detail and then dry brush it with a rust or dirt color.
Here’s a close up of where we are so far.
Categorized under :
by netfrost
Years ago… actually decades ago, I fell in love with the thought of the Adeptus Mechanicus. A culture of scientists, inventors and mechanics on Mars, working separately from the Empire but with them and for them. I always wanted the miniatures and for Games Workshop to release them as an army or squad to use with Imperial forces. Well they did at one point, but from what I recall the miniatures were ridiculously expensive and hard to get (remember before people online shopped?)
Well GW released not one but two Mechanicus armies!
Last night I needed a break from painting Dark Eldar and started assembling the first unit of Skitarii (the militant arm of the Mechanicus) that I purchased a few weeks ago.
These miniatures are absolutely beautiful. They have a strong steampunk feel to them. However, they are some of the most fragile miniatures I’ve worked with in ages. I snapped several pieces while delicately trying to remove them from the sprues.
The Codex references several planets where the Adeptus Mechanicus reside and not wanting to do an other Red and White army right away (see ). I’m opting for the Skitarii from Ryza. They sport an orange and metal color scheme.
Skitarii Vanguard squad and Ranger sharpshooter
Skitarii Vanguard Alpha
I’ve decided to pimp out the bases a bit more than my typical 40k base I do and will probably paint it a different color too. I can go into more details for these guys as they will have quite a few less miniatures than most of my other armies. I hope to get them primed tonight and maybe even base coated…
Categorized under :
by netfrost
As mentioned in the
I did some more painting this past weekend. At last count I have the following painted
10 Kabalite Warriors with a Raiders
10 Kabalite Warriors with a Raiders
6 Hellions
I’ve since painted
Once these are done, I have the crew for the Raiders to paint, 4 Wracks… as I’m missing the leader mini (guess I’ll use these guys to fill up a unit once I buy a new box)
Now to decide what’s next to add… thinking 1 more Venom, more Warriors to use as True Born, and then I start my monsters and will need a Haemonculus.
Categorized under :}

我要回帖

更多关于 dark elf去码 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信