新手求助,steamvr错误108307

Topic Details
(A component is not working properly)I am getting this error message every time I launch steam vr I've triedUnpluging all the cable from the on the link box, the cable in the headset the light house. All of the lights are green(headset and light houses)I have also tried unistalling and reinstalling both steam vr and the vive driver. And switching the usb ports. The monitors are showing up correctly as 1) 2560 x 60 x 1440 3) the headset itself. The hdmi cable is also connected to the main gpu. I really don't know what else I should do plase help thank you.
Showing - of
Looks like an update problem :( I'm not sure if that is it cause the youtubers are using it just fine
hI'm running windows 10/980 ti/FX-8350/32gb of ram if it matters Wait 980 ti ?? that's the same gpu I use is everyone here else using 980 ti too?
17 Dec, 2016 @ 4:08am
Originally posted by :hI'm running windows 10/980 ti/FX-8350/32gb of ram if it matters Wait 980 ti ?? that's the same gpu I use is everyone here else using 980 ti too? No. I'm using a GTX 1080 on an ASUS G701VI laptop. I've tried everything and can't get it to work. No other monitors other than than laptop internal display.
18 Dec, 2016 @ 7:19am
Originally posted by :Wait 980 ti ?? that's the same gpu I use is everyone here else using 980 ti too? No. I'm using a GTX 1080 on an ASUS G701VI laptop. I've tried everything and can't get it to work. No other monitors other than than laptop internal display. Have you tried uninstalling razer synapse??
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 15 Dec, 2016 @ 8:20amPosts: 57
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steamvr 错误306 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信