打不开GTA:SA啊directx repair打不开?

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Topic Details
GTA-SA needs at least directX 9.0 error
please some one help me i have directX installed and i deleted the d3d9.dll file and still the same error EDIT: this has bacame a troubleshooting chat where i try to help you with your error in GTA-SA
9 Jan, 2016 @ 7:16pm
Showing - of
never mind i
got it fixed How? Having same issue. Windows 8.1 x64I've done the following:- Reinstalled GTA- Reinstalled DirectX 9 using web installer (didn't actually install since it sees that that I have newer versions)- Reinstalled DirectX 9 using DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) (installed)- Restarted multiple times- Copied d3dx9_xx.dll files to the San Andreas root directory.- Don't have d3d9.dll- Don't have a gta_sa.set file in Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files- Running Windows XP Service Pack 2 Compatibility Mode /w Admin permissions.- Tried a v1.0 No-CD cracktestapp.exe dump file: DxDiag report:
13 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57am
i got it fixed and it plays well He knows you got it fixed. He's asking you HOW you fixed it.
30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:34pm
oh i downloaded it OBVIOUS This is why we can't have nice things.
2 Jan, 2014 @ 12:23am
Didn't work for me. Same error. restart your computer
same here you know what to do
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 8 Dec, 2013 @ 3:04amPosts: 19
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam打不开 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信