ovelex的bus japanschoolgirl .bus drive 怎么进不了多人游戏

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有谁知道哇?i never go to school on the school bus这里的on是什么意思,可以换成take么?有人回答说on the school bus =take a school bus .take the school bus为什么不对呢?i usually take the bus to school.平时不是这样说的么
帮主腹黑攻宲
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
i usually take the bus to school是对的i never go to school on the school bus也是对的.这里on不能换成take是因为go是谓语动词,如果把on换成take,那么take也是谓语动词,这样语法就错了.on bus、in car是英语固定用法,这里做状语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
两种表达都对的!
用on 是做状语;用take做动词
扫描下载二维码& A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gas station in Ohio because he had to use the bathroom. Instead of turning off the engine (引擎) and taking t
中考试题:
高考试题:
2015中考试题
2014中考试题
2013中考试题
2012中考试题
2011中考试题
中考试题地区分类
中考模拟试题
2013中考模拟试题
2012中考模拟试题
2011中考模拟试题
中考模拟试题地区分类【图文】《Lesson_7_On_the_school_bus》ppt课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
《Lesson_7_On_the_school_bus》ppt课件
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:302.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gas station..
A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gas station in Ohio because he had to use the bathroom. Instead of turning off the engine (引擎) and taking the key with him, the driver left the bus running. And he forgot to set the brake (制动器) because he was in a hurry. “It was cold outside, and I didn’t want the kids to get cold while I was using the bathroom,” he told a police officer.The bus slowly started moving away from the gas station. As the bus picked up speed, the kids began shouting and crying. Ten-year-old Jake ran forward to the driver’s seat and held the steering wheel (方向盘). He pressed hard on the brake pedal (踏板) and managed to stop the bus as it came nearer to a river bed. Jake turned off the engine at last. After the police arrived at the scene, they praised Jake for his great effort.“That is one cool kid,” said the police officer. “I told him he would make a great police officer when he grew up.”Jake wasn’t impressed with what he had done. “Stopping the bus,” he said, “was easy compared to playing Grand Theft Auto III,” his favorite action video game. The bus driver was taken to the police station. He was at first charged (指控) with “leaving a child alone while motor is running.” The lawyer said he hoped to upgrade the charge because of the number of children (twenty) on the bus.“Whatever he is charged with,” the police officer said, “I will see that he never drives a bus again.”小题1:Why didn’t the driver turn off the engine when he went to the bathroom? Because _________.A.he was in a hurryB.he forgot to do itC.he didn’t want the kids to get coldD.he thought he would be back in a minute小题2:What is the correct order?& _________a. The bus started moving.b. Jake turned off the engine.c. Jake held the steering wheel.d. The kids began shouting and crying.e. Jake ran forward to the driver’s seat.f. Jake pressed hard on the brake pedal.A.a-b-c-d-e-fB.a-d-e-c-f-b C.d-a-c-e-f-b D.d-e-a-b-c-f小题3:What do we know about Jake?&& ________A.He could drive. B.He was eleven years old.C.He wanted to be a police officer. D.He liked playing Grand Theft Auto III.小题4:What does the underlined word “upgrade” mean in the fourth paragraph?& __________A.改变B.取消C.加重D.减轻小题5:What will most probably happen to the bus driver? He will_______.A.not be chargedB.face the most serious chargeC.not be allowed to drive a bus againD.only be charged with “leaving a child alone while motor is running”
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C小题5:C短文大意:这篇短文重要记述了一位司机为了孩子们感到温暖,没有关掉发动机,就离开了汽车,几乎导致一次事故,最后被一位聪明的小男孩关掉了引擎,救了一车人的故事。小题1:根据第一段“It was cold outside, and I didn’t want the kids to get cold while I was using the bathroom,” he told a police officer.描述,可知这个司机不想这些孩子们感到冷。故选C。小题2:根据短文第二段描述,可知首先发生的是汽车开始缓缓移动,最后杰克关掉了引擎。故选B。小题3:根据短文倒数第二段Jake wasn’t impressed with what he had done. “Stopping the bus,” he said, “was easy compared to playing Grand Theft Auto III,” his favorite action video game. 描述,可知杰克喜欢玩游戏Grand Theft Auto III,故选D。小题4:联系下文because of the number of children (twenty) on the bus.描述,可知此处指的是加重对这位司机的指控的意思,故选C。小题5:根据最后一段警察的话,可知这位司机将来在很难再开公交车了。故选C。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gas station..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gas station..”考查相似的试题有:
143443140165259585102893252601305299人教新版初二上unit4练习题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教新版初二上unit4练习题(含答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读