untunrned汉化德军总部怎么卸载汉化载

Showing - of
View mobile websiteTopic Details
This topic has been locked
Unturned 3.0!
A beta of 3.0 has been released, unless your a stupid idiot who doesn't read directions, this is how:Step 1: Go to steam libraryStep 2: Right click &Unturned&Step 3: Click &Properties&Step 4: Click &Betas&Step 5: Type in the text box &OPERATIONMAPLELEAF& and click &Check Code&Step 6: Select from the dropdown list and pick &private&Step 7: Update Unturned from the download managerStep 8: Launch unturned.NOTE: I am not going to update this post anymore. Read the damn blog and let this die.
17 Dec, 2014 @ 9:02pm
Showing - of
ok good i thought this was another help i cant update to 3.0 but anyways i want workshop the most You cant update to 3.0, It hasn't been released yet.
Originally posted by :ok good i thought this was another help i cant update to 3.0 but anyways i want workshop the most You cant update to 3.0, It hasn't been released yet. *facepalm*
8 Aug, 2014 @ 7:42pm
Originally posted by :ok good i thought this was another help i cant update to 3.0 but anyways i want workshop the most You cant update to 3.0, It hasn't been released yet. thats my point im annoyed because lots of people have been posting stuff like help i cant update it too 3.0
8 Aug, 2014 @ 7:42pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 8 Aug, 2014 @ 7:08pmPosts: 174
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteItems - Unturned Wiki Guide - IGN
Last Edit:
August 29, 2014 - 2 years 11 months ago
Collecting Items in Unturned is essential to survival and progression. Here is a list of the item types you'll be collecting. Click on an item below to learn how to find it, rarity, stats and much more.
Need assistance with editing this wiki? Check out these resources:
Expand Navigation
We have updated our PRIVACY POLICY and encourage you to read it by clicking .
IGN uses cookies and other tracking technologies to customize online advertisements, and for other purposes. IGN supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles.}

我要回帖

更多关于 辐射4怎么卸载汉化 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信