Zombidle: REMONSTERED
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Post Steam Launch Update!
Hey everyone!First off, I just want to thank you all for the support for the release! We worked very hard to make the Steam version as polished as possible, and the love from the community was overwhelming. We've also gotten a lot of feedback from you guys as well, and we've implemented a few changes based on that: We've added two new bosses on the first map that drop unique items designed to reduce the clicking and tedium in the very beginning. One is a bonus for idle monster damage, and the other awards skulls when using a time portal so you can buy some monsters immediately! We changed how the devil deals work on Steam. Instead of popping up and demanding a bloodstone, the Succubus now asks for your blood. Blood is a new resouce that replenishes for free over time up to two drops, and shows up as a little meter underneath Bob. Blood can be used to buy any devil deal! The only time we ask for a bloodstone now is if you try to buy a deal while out of blood. Bloodstones are still given out as before, this is just a new system on top of that.We're very eager to hear your feedback on these changes! A ton of the updates and content in the game started out as suggestions from the community. You can tweet myself, @Kojaktsl, or @Lachhh. You can also find us on our Discord server[discord.gg], the subreddit, or you can send us an email at !Thanks again everyone for your support! We have a ton of updates in the works, and I can't wait to see them all in glorious HD.You're the best!P.S. - We are aware of an issue causing the game to crash occasionally. We've been able to reproduce it, and are working on a fix for that ASAP.
Cross-platform problem
I post this here because I can't find the offcial forums of the game and posting it on google play is like?????????in a sea of??????
So to put it simple, I have been playing for days in the android version, no problem, see the game on steam, download it,...
General Discussions
LOVE the new blood meter!
Thanks so much for this update.
The fact that it replenishes now over time is such a huge plus imo.
Definitely goes a lot towards rewarding players keeping the game open.
General Discussions
Screenshot
New update???
There was a new update. I found blood droplets, 2 new challenges with great items. What's more?
General Discussions
Screenshot
Den_drummmer's Zombidle Achievement Guide (21/35)
Due to lack of any guides, I'm starting an achievement guide myself. However I haven't found all of them yet and I can't promise to keep this up up to date myself, so I'm not going to stop anyone else from making a more up to date list. For convenience rea...&
12 of 14 people (86%) found this review helpful2 people found this review funny
Recommended
110.3 hrs on record
Really good idle game.But one thing, wtf is going on in the store? The small pack is so much better than all the others. So small pack is 2 dollars and OMG pack is 50 dollars. Small pack: +15 diamonds +20 bloodstonesOMG pack: +1000 diamonds +60 bloodstonesBloodstones is the rarer currency aswell. And with a deal with the devil you can use 1 bloodstone to get 5 diamonds so if you spent 50 dollars on small pack and did all the deals you would get 1300 diamonds with the OMG pack and with the Small pack you would get 2875. If you pay 24 dollars you would get 1380 diamonds with the small pack. So really you don't even have to pay half of the OMG pack to get MORE than in the OMG pack.
54 products in account
Super Secret way to get the SelfPhone early (#hacked)
See all those cool people talking about Genie codes? You want to be one of them right now? Well, you can!&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
How to get diamonds without hacks (PT-BR / ENG)
In this guide i will show some easy ways to get diamonds without hacks.
Neste guia irei mostrar algumas formas de obter diamantes sem hacks.&
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
48.1 hrs on record
Some of us remember that epic time when we hunted down ants with magnifying glass...RELIVE THAT GLORIOUS EXPERIENCE RIGHT HERE!You can...1. Politely knock on little dainty homes2. No one answer?
harder!3. How rude of them not to answer... SMASH THOSE INFIDEL HOLES!!!4. Watch those little beings escape... LOOK! They're running and screaming maniacally...
They're really, really asking for it this time!It never gets tired.
Not especially when your heroism is actually rewarded!
I think it's a win-win for everyone involved...
401 products in account
4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful
Recommended
0.2 hrs on record
Very fun, addictive. The game devs are awesome, the best part of the game. Follow them on Twitch to see code being worked on or to recieve special codes for in game bonuses.The head developer, Lachhh, is playing through the game without buying any in game currency to make sure the game is always interesting.Best idle game on the market.
290 products in account
Zombidle : REMONSTERED Gameplay&
Full font vinque-cyrillic&
DGA Plays: Zombidle : REMONSTERED (Ep. 1 - Gameplay / Let's Play)&
The glorious Kojak Meme&
Steve The Christmas Star & Smiley Baloney&
Devil Safe You Talking To Me Meme&
The Zombidle Wiki
Link to the comprehensive Zombidle Wiki fandom page.&
Diamond drop was nerfed?
Now I get 11 diamonds every 4 hours from clicking men. Yesterday and before if was 13. :((
General Discussions
Can't skill up &Jetpack-powered Dead& zombie horde
I can't skill up the zombie horde, even my zombie horde level is 109 and my skulls are enough to buy it. Is this just me? or not?
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websiteZombidleREMONSTERED配置怎么样?最低配置介绍
日 来源:steam平台 编辑:沐梓
&&《Zombidle : REMONSTERED》是一款类型的单价新作,游戏多少钱?配置高不高?接下来就为大家带来最介绍,想要入手的玩家一起来看看吧。
&&最低配置:
&&操作系统:&7
&&处理器:&Something that goes beep beep boop
&&内存:&500 MB RAM
&&图形:&Any decent graphics card that has been released after the movie &BraveHeart&
&&DirectX 版本:&9.0
&&存储空间:&需要 50 MB 可用空间
&&声卡:&Pretty sure even with just the PC Speakers you're ok.
&&以上就是具体配置介绍,以供各位玩家参考。
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
相关攻略及下载:7-241-95-1912-41-237-111-158-1810-2610-15
48小时热门评论
一周热点资讯
男子买活体葫芦娃被骗笑出声,这帮人好逗! 世界政府、天龙人,谁才是世界第一邪恶组织?
2016年市场占有率暴跌一半,曾经的大佬为何沦落至此? 中国游戏制作者获得认可,精品佳作也越来越多。
CopyRight&2004年-年 < 游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-6视频自动播放
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.Welcome to Zombidle, Berzerk Studio&#039;s newest idle game, whatever, you do you, man.Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that&#039;s what we&#039;re going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella&#039;s day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell.And if you think that doing that isn&#039;t evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.Features& Various evil zombies and undead monsters to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.& Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.& Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.& Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.& Purchase some subterranean real-estate without
yolo.& Play in most language known to man, including Hodor??? MENTIONS* ?????? REALLY THE BEST IDLE GAME 2016 ?????? EVEN MORE REALLY BEST ZOMBIE GAME 2016 ?????? WHAT ABOUT THE BEST IDLE TAP ZOMBIE GAME? YEAH WE GOT THAT TOO ?????? ZOMBIES ARE UNDEAD, THEREFORE BEST CLICKER ABOUT UNDEADS 2016 YOOOO ?????? BEST FREE GAME FEATURING A GUY NAMED BOB 2016 ?????? DID WE MENTION BEST CLICKER GAME WITH FLAMING DUDES ON FIRE OF 2016? ?????? WE ALSO HELP WITH REAL ESTATE EXAMS SOMEHOW... 2016 ?????? BEST LIST OF BEST THINGS FOR ZOMBIE GAMES 2016 ?????? NOT QUITE THE BEST, BUT AT THE VERY LEAST A STRONG 10TH PLACE FOR ZOMBIE CAR SIMULATORS SET IN A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE ???*may or may not be 100% accurate, and/or clicker bait.
Juicy Beast Event!- Collect jelly beans to buy new unique items- Added Candy Land, a new event world- New bosses to fight that increase in difficulty- New quick ghost crafting option in the Arcane- Lots of bug fixes
请先后,再进行操作
在谷歌play上看到的,发现tap上也有。很多小惊喜
可以设置中文,游戏类似点杀泰坦,只不过boss变成房子。。。
游戏更新了啊。。。这边怎么没更新?
该游戏暂无帖子点击发表新主题,发布第一个帖子。
该游戏热门标签
一天一款全球精品游戏,活跃的游戏分享社区,游戏本该这样有趣
原版和官服游戏,无修改,不联运,支持安卓正版游戏购买
只呈现真实玩家评价,无刷榜,不妥协
发现好游戏
二维码下载
请先后,再进行操作