Release Date: 5 May, 2017
-26%? 38? 28
Buy Shio Deluxe Edition
Includes 2 items:
-10%-34%? 62? 41
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
4 September
Hello, I’m Devvi from the Shio’s team. The long-awaited story update is now available. The new contents are as follows. 1. We’ve changed the game process. Player will wake up at a lake house at the beginning. You can return to it by using ‘Yuki's face’ at any time. 2.A variety of collectibles have been added to the game. These items can be found through the game. They will offer you additional information about the story. Each item indicates that ‘I’ am not a man without past. ‘I’ was just so sick of it that ‘I’ forgot it. 3.We added a ‘diary’ into the game. It can be picked up at the lake house at the beginning. By checking the diary, player can see a word or two that ‘I' wrote down before. You can also check the diary for information about the collectible items and writings found in the hidden levels. 4.The collectible items you found will be displayed in the lake house. 5.Player can now take ‘Yuki's face’ at the lake house directly at the beginning. 6.The story of chapter one ‘The sun also rises’ is redesigned. 7.Some levels are improved to provide a better experience.
Hi everybody! After short development process we added new feature, which is minimap. We hope this new feature will help you explore the world of Shio.1.1.4 patchnotes:- MinimapIn this update, we have added minimap. Players can open of the current level. Map feature will be available on both game modes, simple and difficult mode.- UI optimizationPlayers can interact with world use &E& key on keyboard or &L1& button on controller.Also, we are about to start working on &story update&, thanks for you patience.Dev team
Follow us on social media for more information and games! Twitter:Facebook:
About This Game
“Shio” isn’t your typical platformer. Floating lanterns aren’t just decorations – their purpose is to help you explore the world of “Shio”. Jumping from lantern to lantern should be easy, no? Wrong. You’ll need to harness the best of your wits and dexterity to navigate through this world.Who is the man under the mask? What is he doing in this world? What is he seeking? There are many questions, but only one way to find the answers. To truly understand this world, you must not simply follow the obvious path which lies before you. Try to find hidden rooms and discover this masked man’s past. Original side-scrolling platform game:Jumping from lantern to lantern has never been more challenging. The only enemy in “Shio” is the environment, and it’s out to stop you at any cost. Meaningful game environments:The game is divided into four chapters, each with its own mood and weather. Weather greatly affects the challenges that you will face. All kinds of traps:You will find many various traps and obstacles along your path. The key is to learn how each one works and to be familiar with them enough to successfully explore the world. Background music:What’s a game without music? Music is front and center in “Shio” with original music composed individually for each chapter. Sad and mysterious story:The main engine which drives you to continue challenging yourself and overcome obstacles in the world of “Shio” is the story of the masked man. Nobody knowns exactly what happened to him and why he insists on keeping silent.For most players, “Shio” is a fast pacing and extremely difficult platformer, but this is much more features in this game. Work on “Shio” started when its creator , Liao Yi, was on university, in the spare time between study and homework, creator finished his “Shio’s” prototype and game was able to be showcased on 2014 IGF China (Independent Game Festival) Student Group.On IGF China “Shio” met Coconut Island Games and its team: Deng Bu Ran (program), Ge Xuanqing (level design), Cai Baowei (level design), Li Lingyi (level design) and others. Original prototype of the game was polished into a beautiful and challenging platformer game.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7,
Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10Processor: Intel core i5 2557MGraphics: GeForce GT440 or HD5570DirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 4 GB available space
Recommended:OS: Windows 7,
Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10Processor: Intel core i5 3570Graphics: Geforce GT 740 or HD6790DirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 8 GB available space
Minimum:OS: OSX 10.7Processor: Intel i5Graphics: Intel hd 4000Storage: 5 GB available space
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(803 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(29 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(736)
Negative&(221)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(803)
Other&(154)
All Languages&(957)
Your Languages&(28)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam上运行不了pubg 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信