上古卷轴5身形文件夹用Date文件夹加载MOD

& 把mod做成esp文件在data file里加载
查看: 2248|回复: 2
UID3450456主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分133金钱1083 荣誉1 人气12 在线时间733 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 133, 距离下一级还需 67 积分
帖子精华0积分133金钱1083 荣誉1 人气12 评议0
首先提一下,在文档/my games/skyrim/skyrimpref.ini里加一条 bEnableFileSelection=1 这样你就可以在launcher里点选data file了。
不知道之前有人发了没有,我反正也是转的。
This is for those who are wondering how folks are making ESP content into Skyrim despite the lack of a construction set. In this tutorial I'm sharing what I learnt from fellow modders from this thread:
Kudos to them for teaching me the dragon shouts!&&
And I'll be guiding you on how to make
default armor of companions. Until we get the construction set, and even with console commands, it's still hard to be able to customise our companions unless we give them superior armor etc. So, this temporary fix is -& to change their default &armor& to clothes!
Here's the summary and what you need - and note, in this tutorial I am recommending the use of Skyrim Viewer by Lojack to help you learn how to mod as well.
1) Download two things:
- Skyrim Viewer by Lojack:
- FoMM by timeslip:
2) Open up the Skyrim viewer, then load up Skyrim.esm/Update.esm and let it load
3) Type in your desired NPC you wish to change, for this tutorial, I'm going to use Lisette
HINT: You may end up with the dialogue section instead of the NPC section, so it's best to click on the NPC_ group THEN type in your search
4) Ok, you found her, now scroll down till you find a field called DOFT, this is your default clothing variable, now you know what it means. You can use Skyrim viewer for future references.
5) Now, you've downloaded FOMM yes? If you don't have F03 installed, no problem, create a shortcut, and add at the end of the line &fomm.exe -tessnip&, now you should be able to load it with no problems.
6) Open up Skyrim.esm and Update.esm
7) Press Ctrl-F and find your NPC, lisette in this case.
You will find the DOFT variable in her file, but don't do anything yet. Now click on &NPC_ Lisette&, copy via the edit menu or Ctrl-C. Then go to file... new... etc, to make a new plugin in. Paste your Lisette into it. But you will notice she's not in a particular group yet, so go to &spells& and click &sanitise&, now she will be in a folder called &GRUP NPC_& as it is intended.
9) Now scroll down until you find the DOFT field, double click on it. See the form ID button? This is where you type in your new formIDs for whatever clothes you want to be default. In this case, let's just give her fine clothes.
10) Type in &000F8717& into the formID. Click the button next to it, now to double check, press the &look up& button. If it doesn't come up, or goes now match, then it leads to the next step.
11) Add Skyrim.esm to the plugin's master, using Edit -& Add Master File
12) Now, try again with the lookup, and it should come up with &OTFT (FineClothesOutfit02Variant)&
13) All good! Now close the masters, and save your plugin.
14) Go ingame, and you'll notice you will now be able to make her wear anything
OH but for those who are wondering why am I talking about Lisette when she's not supposed to be a companion...
Thanks to Mystais here:
I can now make Lisette a companion. Other console commands in regards to companions are here, though I think I should update the thread after this:
Have fun =)
EDIT: Oh, almost forgot step 15...
15) TESSNIP is not so stable in Skyrim, there are two bugs I've confirmed, as well as Xylozi -& Changing appearance will lead to a darker skin tone then the rest of the body. The second one is encountered by me, any mod that alters NPC settings results in strange hex symbols in the place of names, the fix in this case, is to manually re-type in the NPC's name in their &FULL& section, then save and play.& && && &&&& & & &
?くろば?ワールイヌ?『欧美角色扮演区』武士天際·幕後協調人★
UID2248802主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分2951金钱14716 荣誉21 人气206 在线时间5394 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 2951, 距离下一级还需 3049 积分
帖子精华0积分2951金钱14716 荣誉21 人气206 评议0
LZ对MOD制作感兴趣的话可以联系MOD组哦{:00:}
人の一生は、重き荷を负うて远き路を行くが如し。急ぐべからず......
CPU : intel core i7 4770k&&+&&Corsair H80i
主板 : GIGA z87-ud3h& && && &内存 : Corsair复仇者2X4GD3 1600
显卡 : 映众GTX770 4GD5& & 硬盘 : WD 1TB 32m blue&&
机箱 : 游戏悍将刀锋3& && && & SSD : PLEXTOR M5S 256G&&
电源 : 振华 SF-750F14MG& & 键鼠 : Steelseries7G+地狱狂蛇
UID3367121主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分1095金钱4227 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间1148 小时评议0