个人意见,不好玩
http://t.cn/RyzPmHm
个人意见,不好玩
好的,谢谢,先试试看看
个人意见&&节奏非常慢 不好玩...
Powered byRecommended For You独立科幻射击新作《Satellite Reign》宣传片欣赏_飞翔单机游戏网
您的位置:
→ 独立科幻射击新作《Satellite Reign》宣传片欣赏
【飞翔导读】现今有不少独立游戏新作都面向Kickstarter平台募资开发,这里给大家介绍的是一款名为《Satellite Reign》的第三人称射击游戏,从其官方宣传片可看出玩家将以上帝视角来体验科幻策略射击的魅力。
现今有不少新作都面向Kickstarter平台募资开发,这里给大家介绍的是一款名为《Satellite Reign》的第三人称游戏,从其官方宣传片可看出玩家将以上帝视角来体验科幻策略射击的魅力,游戏主题将注重战术策略,如何利用新式科幻武器将是本作的关键所在。官方宣传片欣赏:
飞翔声明:飞翔网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
评论:1 次
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!27 of 32 people (84%) found this review helpful
Recommended
Early Access Review
I supported this from the moment I saw it. Let's be honest, I loved the original Syndicate, this feels like the spiritual successor to it and even some members of the development team worked on the original which shows through in spades.The tutorial introduces the basics and you'll gather together the team of 4 which will be with you throughout the game.The city is divided up in to several districts which require special credentials to access, this means initially bribing, shooting, generally making a mischief of yourself in the different areas to aquire the passes, whilst also subverting the local corporations' operation in the zone to make make things easier on your team if the need arises.How you go about it is very open ended - as you roam the city and hack data terminals, logs and missions come to light which are up to you which order to complete or take note of, if indeed you will bother at all. It seems to me that visiting the zones and installing all the ATM syphons possible in order to plough money in to research is as valid as anything else.On the subject of strategy, of course you could go in loud with guns blazing - often enough this seem like the last resort. Making use of the robust cover and stealth system allows for your agents equipped with the necessary skills to sneak around, climb through vents, hack in to power terminals and even hack guards on your way to the goal without firing a shot on the way to subvert the evil corporations. There are things in the mission which are discoverable, and not immediately obvious which give the game an immersive feel and lets the mind wander, consider possibilities, look around the map and find the weak spot that suits your team and methods rather than being a linear play through. The tools and augments at hand need to be considered, the layout of the facility and an individual's approach to a given set of objectives taken in to account.Things inevitably go wrong on missions such as these.. you get spotted due to bad planning, being over confident, whatever it is, that is where combat starts to happen. Stimulants from the support team member can slow down time and recover health, whilst allowing precious moments to reposition and set your sniper up to obtain the advantage. Or maybe you book it to the nearest vent and try to hide until the heat dies down and regroup. It's not an easy game and things can go from absolutely peachy to a maelstrom in seconds sometimes.Far from being out of the game after losing a battle, perhaps during the process you were able to &persuade& (or hack in this case) a guard or two on the way which will allow you to replace the clones you have, or maybe it's possible to drop them in using the F.R.E.D system. I dont want to give too much away. The game introduces early on the idea of obtaining &clones& from the people on the street to restock your team in the event that things go pear shaped and the city offers a wide variety of people with different abilities and benefits. Guards and police can make special prizes if you can get them onside.The scenery of the city is great, reminiscent again of the great Syndicate of old reminding me with its overpasses, huge video screens on buildings beaming advertisements or propaganda in to the street and the people wandering about, going to bars and hanging out at the market. The ever oppressive corporate police force and their drones stalk the city looking for citizens who step out of line. The cars whizz around on the tight roads in each district which has it's own vibe and layout.This game really got my heart going as I hoped not to be discovered by the drones and 5 strong security force which passed right by my hiding place in a secure area as I planned to steal some stuff. It feels like a real world where in some spots, you're really responsible for this little crew, in a world dominated by forces bigger than your own.
I supported this from the moment I saw it. Let's be honest, I loved the original Syndicate, this feels like the spiritual successor to it and even some members of the development team worked on the original which shows through in spades.
The tutorial introduces the basics and you'll gather together the team of 4 which will be with you throughout the game.
The city is divided up in to several districts which require special credentials to access, this means initially bribing, shooting, generally making a mischief of yourself in the different areas to aquire the passes, whilst also subverting the local corporations' operation in the zone to make make things easier on your team if the need arises.
How you go about it is very open ended - as you roam the city and hack data terminals, logs and missions come to light which are up to you which order to complete or take note of, if indeed you will bother at all. It seems to me that visiting the zones and installing all the ATM syphons possible in order to plough money in to research is as valid as anything else.
On the subject of strategy, of course you could go in loud with guns blazing - often enough this seem like the last resort. Making use of the robust cover and stealth system allows for your agents equipped with the necessary skills to sneak around, climb through vents, hack in to power terminals and even hack guards on your way to the goal without firing a shot on the way to subvert the evil corporations. There are things in the mission which are discoverable, and not immediately obvious which give the game an immersive feel and lets the mind wander, consider possibilities, look around the map and find the weak spot that suits your team and methods rather than being a linear play through. The tools and augments at hand need to be considered, the layout of the facility and an individual's approach to a given set of objectives taken in to account.
Things inevitably go wrong on missions such as these.. you get spotted due to bad planning, being over confident, whatever it is, that is where combat starts to happen. Stimulants from the support team member can slow down time and recover health, whilst allowing precious moments to reposition and set your sniper up to obtain the advantage. Or maybe you book it to the nearest vent and try to hide until the heat dies down and regroup. It's not an easy game and things can go from absolutely peachy to a maelstrom in seconds sometimes.
Far from being out of the game after losing a battle, perhaps during the process you were able to &persuade& (or hack in this case) a guard or two on the way which will allow you to replace the clones you have, or maybe it's possible to drop them in using the F.R.E.D system. I dont want to give too much away. The game introduces early on the idea of obtaining &clones& from the people on the street to restock your team in the event that things go pear shaped and the city offers a wide variety of people with different abilities and benefits. Guards and police can make special prizes if you can get them onside.
The scenery of the city is great, reminiscent again of the great Syndicate of old reminding me with its overpasses, huge video screens on buildings beaming advertisements or propaganda in to the street and the people wandering about, going to bars and hanging out at the market. The ever oppressive corporate police force and their drones stalk the city looking for citizens who step out of line. The cars whizz around on the tight roads in each district which has it's own vibe and layout.
This game really got my heart going as I hoped not to be discovered by the drones and 5 strong security force which passed right by my hiding place in a secure area as I planned to steal some stuff. It feels like a real world where in some spots, you're really responsible for this little crew, in a world dominated by forces bigger than your own.
Did you receive this product for free or were otherwise compensated to write this review?
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 satellitereign汉化 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信