24小时举报电话号码:
广告合作QQ:
游戏合作QQ:
帮助与支持
北京掌汇天下科技有限公司 版权所有
京公网安备39号|
京ICP备号-1
抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自身保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
-提供安卓手机软件、游戏资源下载,做最贴心的Android手机软件应用平台!《Russell and the Lost Treasure 绵羊罗素和失落的宝藏》(Rob Scotton(罗伯·斯科顿))【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
客户服务
Russell and the Lost Treasure 绵羊罗素和失落的宝藏
该商品已下柜,非常抱歉!
商品介绍加载中...
下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
PreS-Gr. 2. In this sequel to Russell the Sheep (2005), the sheep in the long, knitted nightcap happens upon a treasure map. After inventing an odd, mechanical treasure-seeking device, he searches high, low, in, out, over, under, left, and right before discovering a treasure chest filled with a disappointing lode of apparent junk. But the old camera he finds inspires him to snap pictures of his relatives and friends, and the photo album he creates becomes his unexpected fortune. The artwork features dynamic paintings of Russell and the other denizens of Frogsbottom engaged in bits of comic byplay, and the muted colors darken as night falls, adding a classic bedtime-book look. Instantly recognizable, and lovable in his wholehearted approach to whatever he undertakes, Russell is childlike in the best sense. Children will enjoy his exaggerated antics and expressions, as well as the final affirmation that his album of family and friends is the "best treasure ever." --Carolyn Phelan
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')系統忙碌中
請稍候再試
Error ID: 10x00062
如果您持續看到此頁面,請截圖並聯絡以下信箱
Access denied
The owner of this website (wiki2.gamer.com.tw) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (43d9f9d27eb822b2-ua98).
Ray ID: 43d9f9d27eb822b2
Timestamp:
01:43:18 UTC
Your IP address: 117.84.237.11
Requested URL: wiki2.gamer.com.tw/wiki.php?n=50242:The%20Lost%20Treasure
Error reference number: 1010
Server ID: FL_12F107
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible, MSIE 11, Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like GeckoA Time-Lost Treasure - Quest - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
I was hoping this would give rep with Emperor instead of The Order (which everyone and their cats are already exalted with on fifteen alts)
Is it repeatable?
I thought I was getting a mount (or at least a pet).Then that fat panda just ate that egg. All I got was a couple gold.Warning: If you are already exalted with the order of the Cloud Serpent, send the egg to another character on your account. You can do that. There is no reward for this quest except the reputation and the obligatory max-level gold.
I was hoping I could turn this in on my level 85 Jewelcrafter for the , but no, it requires level 90....
Seems as though this quest is showing up all the time even if the character you're on does not have an egg. This is different than the quest , which only shows up if you have an
in your bags or bank.
&Upon completion of this quest you will gain: ?353,000 experience&Not likely, since you can't even turn it in unless you're level 90... perhaps this will actually grant experience once Warlords comes out.
Yes this is repeatable i did it many times until i stopped getting new eggs...I noticed i usually dident get a new egg if i already have one on account..I think i sent one egg to an alt but dont know which..Can anyone confirm this?
They took away the gold reward.
Oh... I turned them in to the lady IN Timless Isle.. @$&%!
The lore on this quest is wrong, the NPC says she'd better get to translating because the scrolls are written in Mogu, but, Mogu is the language all pandaria races use since the Mogu Dynasty, where other languages were forbidden to prevent secret attacks and such, so, translating wouldn't be needed, as it is their main language already
Oh my, what is THAT?
This is astounding, an egg like this hasn't been seen on Pandaria for thousands of years. I believe some of our more ancient scrolls will detail how best to handle it, though many are written in Mogu. I had best get to translating, then!
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&热门搜索:
当前位置:
《DNF》美服5月遗失的珍宝更新活动介绍
17:05:32&&&&&来源:游戏堡&&&&&编辑:yxbao&&&&&
DNF美服5月遗失的珍宝更新活动是什么?下面游戏堡小编就给大家带来DNF美服5月遗失的珍宝更新活动介绍,快一起来看看吧!
DNF美服在5月16日下午14点开始维护,其中维护共6个小时,虽然上线了很多活动,不过仔细一看这些活动都是原来国服自主原创活动,看来美服的策划也是够懒的。
Lost Treasure Update (June 2017) 遗失的珍宝更新(17-06)
限时加入时间:5月16日——6月13日
自选神器徽章礼盒5个:可交易;开启后,可以选择获得一个神器徽章。开启后的徽章无法交易。7月11日18:00统一删除。
追忆稀有装扮礼盒:可交易;内含1个追忆稀有装扮礼盒。开启后的稀有装扮无法合成,无法交易,且不含魔枪士的装扮。7月11日18:00统一删除。装扮如下所示,图片暂缺。
以上就是由游戏堡小编为大家带来的DNF美服5月遗失的珍宝更新活动介绍,想了解更多精彩内容敬请关注游戏堡DNF专区!
PS:小编为大家提供了DNF活动、经验交流群,提前了解游戏最新更新内容,加群方式:
DNF活动QQ群:,DNF交流群供各位玩家开黑组团玩游戏,赶快来加入吧!
DNF交流QQ群:,DNF活动群可以第一时间关注最新的游戏活动,想知道最新活动就加入活动群!
NF十周年预约活动
声明:游戏堡网登载此文出于传递信息之目的,不代表游戏堡网赞同其观点或证实其描述,若侵权请来信告知,我们将及时处理。
DNF地下城与勇士单机版
游戏标签:
游戏类别:
游戏平台:Vista/winXP/win7
游戏版本:中文版
开发商:Neople
发行时间:
相关阅读:
你可能感兴趣的游戏
一周热点攻略