Includes 40 Steam Achievements
Title: Wings of Vi
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Nov, 2014
Buy Wings of Vi
Recent updates
My next game: Roah is now available on Steam Greenlight, see if it's anything for you and vote ' v'
About This Game
Wings of Vi is a challenging 2D platformer in which you play as the angel Vi, tasked with defeating the Demon Lord Jeh’oul after he is freed from captivity. Throughout her journey she must traverse dangerous worlds and fight countless hellspawn in order to discover where Jeh’Oul lurks and save the world from his demonic clutch. The game takes inspiration from &Megaman&, &Cave Story&, and &Castlevania&, along with a host of masochistic retro platformers, while cutting out the arbitrary difficulty of hidden traps and pixel-perfect jumps in favor of skill based gameplay. The game aims to capture the attention of the same core group of players as its spiritual precursor, &I Wanna be the Boshy&, including the hardcore-platformer lovers and the speedrunning community, all while appealing to a broader audience through a variety of difficulty levels and modifiers.Challenging GameplayWings of Vi is an action platformer that brings to best out of old-school platformers while removing most of the arbitrary difficulty brought with them. That being said, you will die. A lot. But don’t let that turn you off! There’s three different difficulties and some hidden modifiers catered to multiple audiences, so you’re sure to find a challenge setting suitable for you.Intense BossfightsBattle your way through treacherous terrain and devilish enemies before facing up against epic bosses. Fight against a clumsy satyress, giant dreadnought, possessed angel, and more in tough-as-nails clashes.Crisp Pixel GraphicsExplore a world crafted in stunning SNES-inspired pixel art, where each level is complete with its own unique tileset, background, bosses, enemies, and more.Online LeaderboardsBattle your friends or random folks on the internet for a spot at the top of online leaderboards. The boards track your completion time and deaths, separated into sections based on both difficulty and game modifiers. There’s even a section for boss rush!Achievements, Secrets, and Customization!Tackle your foes in unorthodox ways or complete special challenges to earn achievements with unique rewards. Explore hidden depths and complete treacherous platforming to discover secrets, unlocking cosmetics and new attacks to customize Vi!
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows XP or laterProcessor: Pentium 4 or higherMemory: 256 MB RAMGraphics: 256 MB or higherDirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 80 MB available spaceSound Card: Any
Recommended:OS: Windows 7 or laterMemory: 1 GB RAMDirectX: Version 10
Very Positive
(721 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(751)
Negative&(124)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(721)
Other&(154)
All Languages&(875)
Your Languages&(655)
Display As:
Most Helpful
538 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website扫码关注有意思吧微信
欢迎同学们转载但请注明出处及链接,媒体、微信请获得授权,联系QQ:。
19:54:37 发布 丨 78926 人浏览
你可能对以下文章感兴趣
&人生的第一次&&..&
据分析这不是人玩的
听起来不是休闲好游戏
好吧,下完已经准备好受死了
服了、、、、、这游戏有挑战性
有道理回复:nizhidaoma&&人生的第一次&&..&
很休闲啊。。。回复:格格巫~&听起来不是休闲好游戏
这二段跳太NB了!!!
看录像都吓人=&=
看过视频之后我放弃了玩它的念头。
同感回复:Gecko&看过视频之后我放弃了玩它的念头。
好变态的游戏
这个仅限于看看录像...没有任何操作的可能性...
=v=我骄傲的放弃了,学懒猫用蓝猫,我是懒汉我自豪。。。
视频我看了,觉得太刺激,没敢玩。不过我有个怀疑,是不是这游戏不会死人啊,而且这部伟大的作品,以猫版为模型,附加俄罗斯方块,杀怪处又类似时空幻境,隐约好像还有魂斗罗的痕迹。是这部作品兼容性强还是游戏的元素不过尔尔,就这么些。求解释!
他说到猫版马里奥了。。这让我想起了那一段血泪史……通啊&通了一个下午通关了-&-脑袋都快炸了、、现在我连视屏都不敢看了。。
猫版马里奥……痛&啊……
LZ的名字…………真的好邪恶啊……将XX与XX合为一体……
这叫游戏吗?
这哪是人玩的啊。。
看完视频后&我决定不下了!!!
会抓狂死吧回复:射秽主义溅射&很休闲啊。。。回复:格格巫~&听起来不是休闲好游戏
作为一个ROCKMAN玩家来说,这游戏,不是人玩的
同感回复:silverush&=v=我骄傲的放弃了,学懒猫用蓝猫,我是懒汉我自豪。。。
一样···回复:Gecko&看过视频之后我放弃了玩它的念头。
这是火星人玩的,,看别人玩吧,不想打击自己···
看了前两个视频我决定不玩了,我的人生这么美好,我还要生活下去···
哪位告诉我,怎么在U吧发游戏和图片?谢谢拉。
看这视频就够打击的了,算了
它出来的时候,猫版其实还没有呢。。。那是编辑写的。。。5555回复:水沐鱼&视频我看了,觉得太刺激,没敢玩。不过我有个怀疑,是不是这游戏不会死人啊,而且这部伟大的作品,以猫版为模型,附加俄罗斯方块……
经专家鉴定,能够通过此游戏者,非宇宙生物!
我还是按Q吧&x_x
额、是那视频让我望而却步。
同感回复:牛奶小末&额、是那视频让我望而却步。
看了视频就有征服它的欲望-_,-
综合了很多游戏和音乐&听到星之卡比的时候&&小惊喜了一下
玩到绿色街头霸王中的那个人,过不去了……
最后竟然死了……
我是来看你们的评论的!&&不打算玩着游戏~
以前下过这游戏&第一关第一幕就一直过不了&&看了视频。。居然是调头回去。。。。。太摧悲了。。。
要找规律。。规律。。那个街霸的常变招回复:萨·魔奥&玩到绿色街头霸王中的那个人,过不去了……
哥们。。。我也是死到发呆以后才去找录像来看的。。要不然我就打算那么一直挂下去。。。回复:idiosyncra&以前下过这游戏&第一关第一幕就一直过不了&&看了视频。。居然是调头回去。。。。。太摧悲了。。。
求征服回复:botpig&看了视频就有征服它的欲望-_,-
谁有智力的游戏?
强烈要求和谐此游戏,玩完脑细胞就死光了
突然想到『变态人生大冒险』。。。。。
汗,爲什麽我下不了-&-
现在的下载地址&/dl/3804382.shtml
嗯嗯,已更新~回复:射秽主义溅射&现在的下载地址&/dl/3804382.shtml
浏览:26027 / 评论:20
他笔下的人物虽然身材比例全“走样”,但他对于容貌特点的准确捕捉却能让你很快认出这些“星星”,幽默滑稽的画面又能让人忍俊不禁!
浏览:11825 / 评论:9
小巧而又极易破碎的鸡蛋壳、鹅蛋壳,经过妙手雕刻竟然可以变成图形逼真、色彩斑斓的艺术品。蛋壳雕刻工艺品,是在鸡蛋壳表面雕刻各类栩栩如生的人物头像、植物山水等。蛋壳本就容易碎,要在上面
浏览:39039 / 评论:22
硅城市-旧金山海港口的纽约金门人类发展报告朗科恩桥马尔特莫马桥瀑布亨内平大街桥悬照明锦带桥(锦带,京桥)麦克阿瑟桥,贝莱伊勒新加坡卧底桥醉汉桥/伊尔蓬ubriaco蓬迪卡拉特拉瓦稀
浏览:101060 / 评论:31
穿过寂寥小巷,看过来往街道,似乎我总挂着自己的耳机,聆听一己心情,与世隔绝。或许你也同我一样愿意注视着旁人的生活愉趣,仿佛快乐既是自己的。
浏览:38332 / 评论:31
我的感情,像一张揉皱的白纸,一碗没有沉淀好的白开水,一篇写得糊里糊涂的文章,一场搭三不搭俩的怪梦。梦醒时分,也就知道了,原来顿悟只是借口,是自己太过着急没有仔细思量。
浏览:9898 / 评论:15
辽宁省葫芦岛市市辖区
爱与生活 要分开想
可能我也不会伤害任何人 可能谁也伤害不到我
本站带宽由
提供,特此鸣谢!
有意思吧版权所有IWBTG! - Downloads!
I Wanna Be the Guy:Gaiden
Version 1.0 BETA
Act 1! Episodic Content! Bionic Arms! 3 Stages!
I Wanna Be the Guy
Version 1.0.0
The famous Masocore indy freeware game. Link leads to , where both the slo-mo and frameskip versions are kept.
Wanna Be the Fix
Version 1.0
This is a save fixer created by forum member, Salamanderssc. Please note it's existance before scrolling below to download I Wanna Be The Guy, so you know where to go if you happen to screw your save up.
I Wanna Save the Kids *Discontinued*
Version 1.0
This is the demo for the lemming like IWSTK! Remember to make sure theres a save directory in the same directory as the exe! The one for your IWBTG saves should work!.
Random Source Code
Who knows!
The source I released for IWBTG and IWSTK. No support offered. Requires MMF2. Will be broken in modern versions.
Copyright (c) 2007 Kayin, All Rights Reserved. Besides all that stuff that obviously isn't mineWatch One Guy Speedrun One Of The Hardest Games Ever Made&&《i wanna be the guy》怎么开始
《i wanna be the guy》怎么开始
日 13:49&&&&&阅读(119)&&&&&来源:牛游戏&&&&&编辑:牛游戏网&&&&&
be the guy是一款十分经典的自虐向小游戏,在游戏中玩家会遇到许多关卡,真真正正是一款手残根本就没法玩的游戏,在玩游戏之前,有许多玩家都不知道怎么样进入游戏,下面是进入游戏的方法。
只要按shift+大喊FAQ就能轻松进入游戏了哦~
最经典网页版,多人团战跨服玩法冰火战场,十年最经典游戏,英雄合击,3D特效绚丽,赶紧注册试玩一下,
i wanna be the guy下载:
推荐攻略:
相关系列游戏:
相关攻略推荐
阅读(53)日
阅读(72)日
阅读(43)日
单机游戏推荐
《神龙战士微端》是一款由范冰冰代言的游戏。这款游戏是以龙神战 ...
《过气英雄》是一款由romFrozenbyte和GameTrust开发的包含多样元 ...
《生化危机7》是卡普空制作的动作游戏《生化危机》系列的第七部 ...
《蝙蝠侠》是由TelltaleGames制作并发行的一款冒险游戏,游戏探 ...
7.012.0 GB
《观测者v0.11.0.3776(Beholder)》(又名旁观者)是WarmLampGa ...
8.0233.4 MB
《战争之人起源:突击小队2(AssaultSquad2:MenofWarOrigins)》是 ...
《荒岛求生v0.15.00》是一款由BeamTeamGames开发并发行的第一人 ...
8.6282.5 MB
《废品机械师v1.31》(ScrapMechanic)是AxolotGames发行的一款沙 ...
9.1282.0 MB
《煮糊了Overcooked》是由GhostTownGamesLtd.制作Team17DigitalL ...
8.5166.7 MB
《废品机械师v1.30》(ScrapMechanic)是AxolotGames发行的一款沙 ...
8.9280.8 MB
本站所有内容均来源于互联网,本站不负任何法律责任,如果侵犯您的版权,请及时告知我们 ,我们将在收到通知后72小时内删除
牛游戏网提供游戏(包括单机游戏,电视游戏,手机游戏,网页游戏,网络游戏等)资讯,下载,攻略,补丁,始终站在 的最前沿
CopyRight(C) WWW.NEWYX.NET All Right Reserved 湘ICP备号 苏网文〔-015号 湘公网安备19
牛游戏网温馨提示:适度游戏娱乐 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受单机游戏}

我要回帖

更多关于 iwannabetheguy第二关 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信