几年前有一个看图猜课文的app。会分小学四年级看图作文五年级什么的…叫啥啊?

五年级英语上册课文 【范文十篇】
五年级英语上册课文
范文一:Unit 1
what"s your hobby? 你的爱好是什么?
Janet: what are you doing, Jiamin?
珍妮特:你正在干什么,嘉明?
Jiamin: I"m making a model plane. I love making models. It"s my hobby. 嘉明:我正在制作模型飞机。我喜欢做模型。这是我的爱好。 Xiaoling: what"s your hobby,Janet?
小玲:你的爱好是什么。珍妮特?
Janet: I collect stamps. I have more than 500 stamps from 20 countries. 珍妮特:我收集邮票。我有20多个国家的500多张邮票。 Xiaoling: Wow ! So many stamps !
小玲:哇!好多邮票!
Jiamin: what"s your hobby,Xiaoling?
嘉明:你的爱好是什么?小玲?
Xiaoling: My hobby is keeping pets. I love animals, you know. I have 2 dogs, a cat and three birds.
小玲:我得爱好是养宠物。你知道的,我喜欢动物。我有两只狗,一只猫和三只鸟。
Unit 2 His hobby is drawing他的爱好是画画
Mike is a great painter. His hobby is drawing cartoons. He likes drawing animals. Every day, after school, Mike takes his coloured pencils and draws a picture. Sometimes he draws his pet dog or a bird in the sky. He will draw birthday cards for his friends on their birthday.
迈克是一名优秀的画家。他的爱好是画卡通。他喜欢画动物,每天放学后,麦克都会带上彩色铅笔作画。有时候他会画他的宠物狗或者是天空中的鸟儿。他将为他朋友们的生日绘制生日卡片。
Mike ,,s cousin, Amy likes drawing, too. But she doesn"t like drawing animals. She likes drawing interesting people and beautiful places. You can see her drawings in every room in her house. When she grows up she wants to be a painter.
迈克的堂妹,艾米也喜欢画画。但是她不喜欢画动物。她喜欢画有趣的人和美丽的地方。你可以在她家里的每个房间都能看到她的画。当她长大后,她想成为一名画家。
Unit 3 I can swim very fast我可以游泳游得很快
Xiaoling: what"s your hobby,Mike?
小玲:你的爱好是什么,迈克?
Mike: Guess, I am very good at drawing.
迈克:猜猜,我非常擅长画画。
Xiaoling: Your hobby is drawing cartoons.
小玲:你的爱好是画卡通。
Mike: That"s right. I often draw cartoons with my cousin. She draws very well,too. What about you?
迈克:是的。我经常和我得堂妹一起画卡通。她也画得很好。你呢? Xiaoling: I can swim very fast. My hobby is swimming.
小玲:我游泳游得很快,我得爱好是游泳。
I love swimming too.Let"s go swimming together.
本:我也喜欢游泳。我们一起去游泳吧。
Unit 4 Can you do my homework你可以做我得家庭作业吗? Mum&Dad: Happy birthday, Jiamin! Here is your present!
妈妈&爸爸: 生日快乐,嘉明!这是你的礼物!
Robbie:Hello. ,My name is Robbie the Robot. I"m here to help you.
罗比:你好,我的名字是罗比,是机器人。我到这儿是为了帮助你。 Jiamin:A talking robot. And it can speak English! Thank you so much. 嘉明:一个会说话得机器人。它还可以说英语!谢谢你们。 Jiamin: what can you do, Robbie?
嘉明:你可以做些什么,罗比?
Robbie: I am good at many things.
罗比:我擅长很多事。
Jiamin: Can you clean my room?
嘉明:你可以打扫我得房间吗?
Robbie: Yes. I am good at cleaning. I clean very well. Watch!
罗比:是的,我擅长打扫,我可以打扫得很干净。看!
Jiamin: Wow! Mum will be very happy. Can you sing and dance? 嘉明:哇哦!妈妈会很高兴的。你可以唱歌跳舞吗?
Robbie: of course I can. I can draw. I can count. I can write Chinese and English. And I can write very fast,too.
罗比:当然可以。我可以画画、算数、写中英文,而且写得很快。 Jiamin: Wow! You can do everything. Can you do my homework? 嘉明:哇哦!你可以做每件事。你可以做我的家庭作业吗?
Robbie: Of course I can, but I won"t.
罗比:当然可以,但是我不会给你做。
Unit 5 Where is Ben?本在哪里?
Xiaoling:Where is Ben, Janet? Ms White wants to talk with him. 小玲:本在哪里,珍妮特?怀特女士想找他谈谈。
Jiamin:Maybe he is at the swimming pool.Does Ben often go swimming? 嘉明:或许他在游泳池。本经常去游泳吗?
Xiaoling:Sometimes. But he never goes swimming on weekdays. 小玲:有时候。但是他从没在周末去游泳过。
Janet:Sometimes he reads books at the library.I think you can find him there.
珍妮特:有时候,他会在图书馆读书。我想你可以去那里找他。 Mike: he isn"t here today. I often play football after school in the playground. Sometimes Ben plays football with me.
迈克:他今天不在这。我经常放学后在操场踢足球。有时候本会和我一起踢足球。
Xiaoling: OK. Let me go and look for him there.
小玲:好的,那我去那儿找他吧。
Unit 6 At the weekend在周末
The Chen family is always very busy at the weekend. They always wake up very early and have a big breakfast. After breakfast Mrs Chen usually goes to the market with Mr Chen.Their son Jiamin always goes to the Children"s Palace on Saturday. He usually has a swimming lesson there with his friends. After the lesson he and his fiends sometimes go out for lunch. In the afternoon Mr and Mrs Chen like to have some fun. They often go to the cinema. Sometimes they visit their friends too. Jiamin seldom goes the cinema with his parents. He likes staying at home and watching TV. But every evening, they always have dinner together and talk about their day.
陈一家在周末的时候总是十分忙碌。他们总是起得很早并且吃一顿丰盛得早餐。早餐过后,陈太太通常和陈先生去市场。他们得儿子嘉明则经常在周日去少年宫。他经常在那里和朋友们一起上游泳课。课后,他和朋友们有时会出去吃午餐。下午,陈先生和陈太太喜欢做有意思的事情。他们经常去看电影。有时候他们也会去拜访他们的朋友。嘉明很少和他的父母去电影院。他喜欢呆在家里看电视。但是每天晚上,他们总是一起吃晚餐并且讨论自己度过的一天。
Unit 7 Do you want coffee or tea?你想要咖啡还是茶?
Xiaoling: what do you want to drink for lunch?
小玲:你午餐想喝点什么?
Ben: Uh...I think I will have a cup of tea with milk, thanks.
本:额。。。。。。我想我要一杯奶茶,谢谢。
Xiaoling: And you,Janet? Do you want coffee or tea?
小玲:你呢,珍妮特?你想要咖啡还是茶?
Janet: Well, I want something cold. I feel very hot. Can I have a large coke, please?
珍妮特:那么,我想要一些冷的东西。我感觉很热。可以给我一大杯可乐吗?谢谢。
Xiaoling: sure.
小玲:当然。
Xiaoling: Can I please have a cup of tea with milk, a cup of coffee and a large coke?
小玲:我可以要一杯奶茶、一杯咖啡,一大杯可乐吗?
Cashier: here you are. The coffee is¥2.50. The milk tea and the coke are ¥3 each. That will be ¥8.50,please.
收银员:给您。咖啡2.5元。奶茶和可乐每份3元。收您8.5元。 Xiaoling: Thanks very much.
小玲:非常感谢。
Unit 8 Let’s have both 两种菜都做
Today is Xiaoling"s birthday. Her Chinese and English friends are coming to her party. “what should we have for dinner?” she asks. “My Chinese friends like to eat rice, dumplings and noodles. But my English friends enjoy foods like bread, sandwiches, hamburgers and fish and chips.”
“You worry too much,”says Ben. “Let"s have both. For starters we can have tomato and egg soup. We all eat soup. Then for the main course we can have fish, meat with some vegetables,potatoes and rice.
“Great idea,” says Xiaoling.” and for dessert we can have my birthday cake. I hope everyone likes chocolate cake. Let"s start cooking!” 今天是小玲的生日。她的中国和英国朋友都来参加她的聚会。
“我们晚餐吃什么?”她问。“我的中国朋友喜欢吃米饭、饺子和面条。但是我得英国鹏喜欢吃面包、三明治、汉堡包、鱼和薯条之类的食物。”
“你担心得太多啦!”本说。“我们两种都准备吧。前菜我们可以用西红柿蛋汤。我们都喝汤。主菜我们可以做鱼、肉、蔬菜、土豆和米饭。” “好主意,”小玲说。“甜点我们可以吃生日蛋糕。我希望大家都喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕。让我们开始烹饪吧!”
Unit 9 It smells delicious它闻起来很美味
Cook: Come on,everyone. It" s time for lunch. I hope you"ll enjoy it.
厨师:大家快来。是时候吃午餐了。我希望你们能够尽情享受这顿午餐。
Jiamin: Wow! Everything looks great.
嘉明:哇喔。每道菜看起来都很棒。
Ben: I think I"ll try the chicken first. It smells delicious... Very hot. 本:我想先尝尝鸡肉。它闻起来很美味。。。。。。好辣。
Jiamin:Really? I don"t like hot food. I like sweet food.
嘉明:真的吗?我不喜欢辣的食物。我喜欢甜食。
Cook: oh. Then don"t eat the sandwiches. They are very salty. Try the dumplings. They are quite sweet.
厨师:哦,那就别吃三明治。它们很咸。试试这些饺子,它们很甜。 Janet: what do you think of the fish?
珍妮特:你认为鱼怎么样?
Cook: It"s good. And healthy too.
厨师:很好,也很健康。
Jiamin:There are so many things to try. I feel very hungry now. I can"t wait.
嘉明:这里还有好多食物可以尝尝。我现在感到很热,我等不及了。
Unit 10 Different tastes不同的口味
We all know Chinese and Western food is often very different. Chinese people like eating rice or noodles, but western people eat bread. Chinese people use chopsticks and bowls but in the west, people usually eat their meals on a plate with a knife and fork.
我们都知道中西方饮食大相径庭。中国人喜欢吃米饭或面条,但是西方人吃面包。中国人使用筷子和碗,但是在西方,人们经常在盘子上用刀叉吃饭。
But do you know that people in China have different tastes,too? People from Guangzhou, for example, enjoy sweet and sour food most. They also eat plenty of delicious dimsum. In Beijing, people eat more noodles, pancakes and dumplings. They also like salty food. People from Sichuan love hot food. Some people think it"s too hot and tastes terrible. But I love Sichuan food!
但是你知道吗?中国人也有不同的口味。比如广州人最喜欢吃酸酸甜甜的食物。他们也吃大量的美味点心。在北京,人们吃更多的面条、薄饼和饺子。他们同样喜欢吃咸食。四川人喜欢吃辛辣的食物。一些人认为那太辣了,而且尝起来很糟糕。但是我很喜欢吃四川菜。
Unit 11 what’s the weather like today?今天天气怎么样?
Xiaoling: What is the weather like today?
小玲:今天天气怎么样?
Peter: It is so cloudy. I think it will rain soon.
皮特:多云,我想不久要下雨了。
Xiaoling: Again? The weather here is always very wet in April. What is the weather like in English now?
小玲:还下?四月份的天气一直很潮湿。现在英国的天气怎么样? Peter: In England, it is usually very sunny and warm in April. And it is very dry, too. So we like to play outdoors.
皮特:在英国,四月份经常阳光普照,十分温暖。并且也很干燥。所以我们喜欢去室外玩耍。
Xiaoling:And what about October? How is the weather in October? 小玲:那十月份呢?十月份天气怎么样?
Peter: In October it"s very windy and cool. We all wear hats and coats. 皮特:十月份多风而且寒冷。我们都戴着帽子,穿着外套。 Xiaoling: I hope I can visit England some day.
小玲:我希望有一天能参观英国。
Unit 12 Four seasons in one day一天四季
Dear Mary,
Today was my first day in England and I learned something interesting about the weather here. It was cold in the morning. The weather report said the temperature was only 15℃, so I put on lots of clothes before
I went to my new school. But when I was outside, the weather quickly changed. T the sky turned blue and the sun started to shine. I was so hot! Then at lunchtime I wanted to go to the playground, but the sky was black and it was raining hard. I had no umbrella. I thought, “How can I go home after school?” But when school finished at 3 p.m., there was no rain. Now it was very windy and cool. I put on my coat and walked home. So it"s really true. In England, you can have four seasons one day.
亲爱的玛丽:
今天是我在英格兰的第一天,我了解到一些关于这个地方的有趣的事情。早上的时候,天气还很冷。天气预报说温度只有15摄氏度,所以我在去新学校之前穿了很多衣服。但是当我走到外面,天气突变。阴云飘走了,天空变得湛蓝,太阳也开始散发光芒。我热死了!在午餐的时候,我想去操场,但是天空变成了黑色,之后面下起了大雨。我没带伞,我想:“我放学了要怎么回家呢?”但是在下午三点放学的时候,大雨又停止了。现在的天气又变得多风而且很冷。我穿上外套走回家。所以在英格兰,一天有四季确实是真的。
范文二:2014年广州版五年级上册英语第3课课文
what's your hobby Mike?
你的爱好是什么,mike?
I'm very good at drawing.
我画画非常好。
your hobby is drawing cartoons.
你的爱好是画卡通。
that's right..
I often draw cartoons with my cousin she draws very well too 我通常画卡通和我表妹一起画。她画得也很好。
What about you?
I can swim very fast. my hobby is swimming.
我能游泳很快。我的爱好是游泳。
I love swimming too Let's go swimming together.
我也喜欢游泳。让我们一起去游泳吧!
2003word鼠标按右键(选择格式相似的文本(s))复制后粘贴。就可以把中文或英文复制下了如:
你的爱好是什么,mike?
我画画非常好。
你的爱好是画卡通。
我通常画卡通和我表妹一起画。她画得也很好。
我能游泳很快。我的爱好是游泳。
我也喜欢游泳。让我们一起去游泳吧!
what's your hobby Mike?
I'm very good at drawing.
your hobby is drawing cartoons.
that's right..
I often draw cartoons with my cousin she draws very well too What about you?
I can swim very fast. my hobby is swimming.
I love swimming too Let's go swimming together.
范文三:Unit 2 A new student
教学内容:Story time & Grammar time 课时安排:第一课时 教学目标:
1、 理解,掌握对话内容,用正确的语音语调朗读对话,初步表演对话。 2、 正确运用日常交际用语Can you show her around?
How many…?
Is there a …?
Yes, there is. No, there isn’t.
Are there any…?
Yes, there are. No, there aren’t. Let’s go and… 3、 能正确的听、说、读 单词:art room, classroom, computer room, library, music room, playground 教学重、难点: 教学准备: 多媒体课件 教学过程:
Step1 Free Talk Guessing game
There are many places in the school. What are they? Let’s guess. T: There are some desks and chairs in it. We can have lessons in it. Where is it? S: Classroom.
T: You are right. Are there any classrooms in our school?
S: Yes, there are. Step2 Presentation
(一)Learn the new words
1.以Guessing game的游戏,同法教授新词:art room, library, playground, computer room, music room 2. Read the new words
3. 新授句型:Is/Are there … ?
Yes, there is/are.
No, there is/are not.
教师PPT出示本校学校平面示意图,结合新授单词,对学校场所进行问答。
4. 教授序数词:first,
second, third及句型It’s/They’re on the … floor. (引导学生对教师进行提问)
教授新词:first, second,third
5. 揭示课题
T: Boys and girls, today, a new student joins us.
PPT出示Nancy人物形象,She’ s new here. She’s a new student.
T: Can you show her around?
教师示范:There is a library. It’s on the third floor. There are two computer rooms. They’re on the second floor.
(二)Learn story time 1.Listen and answer
T: Boys and girls, you did a good job. But can Yang Ling show around her school to Nancy?
2. T: If you’re Nancy, can you ask some questions about new school?
S:Is there a …?
S: Are there any …? 3. Watch and circle
T: What’s in Yang Ling’s school? Let’s watch the cartoon and circle the place. 4. Read and match 5. Let’s read 6. Let’s act
Step 3 Consolidation and practice 1. Try to retell.
2. I’m a little designer.
作业设计:
1. 听磁带,跟读并熟读课文。
2. 运用本课所学,向父母或朋友介绍自己的学校。 3. 继续完善自己的学校设计。 板书设计:
教学反思:
Unit 2 A new student
教学内容:Fun time & Sound time & Culture time 课时安排:第二课时 教学目标: 1、能听懂、会说、会读句型:How many…? Is there…? Are there…?
2、能掌握语音:字母C的发音。
3、能了解国外的文化特点 : In the UK, this is the ground floor. In the US, this is the first floor.教学重、难点:
能介绍自己的校园或者教室布置,激发学生热爱校园热爱班级的情感。 教学准备:
多媒体课件、卡片 教学过程:
Step1 Free Talk
Is there a TV in the classroom? Is there a computer at school?
Are there 30 classrooms at school? How many …?
Step2 Presentation 1、 同学分组讨论 教室的布置 并运用所学句型进行介绍。 2、同学看图介绍课本上的教室布置。
3、同学创设自己喜爱的教室并向老师和学生介绍自己的构思。
4、Sound time 字母C的发音
Cinema ,dance, ice cream ,juice, nice Alice and I sing and dance. And drink some nice juice. Then we go to the cinema. And have a nice ice cream. 5. 学生跟着磁带有节奏的朗读,教师让学生想一想还有单词有类似的发音吗?
6.通过图片展示让学生了解In the UK, this is the ground floor. In the US, this is the first floor.
让学生自己来说一说我们中国的楼房和国外的有什么区别?
Step 3 Consolidation and practice 1、Play a game (巩固所学单词) What’s missing?
把八张单词卡片贴在黑板上,静听老师说出其中七个单词,然后老师问: What’s missing? 学生立即说出没报的单词。同样的方法二次备课
复习每个单词。
2、 指导抄写新单词和句型。 作业设计:
1. 朗读拼读单词,准备默写单词、句型。2. 预习未学板块。 板书设计:
Unit 2 A new student
Is there a …?
Are there any…?
教学反思:
Unit 2 A new student
教学内容:Cartoon time 课时安排:第三课时 教学目标:
1、欣赏Cartoon time 复习巩固所学句型。
2、能用正确的语音语调朗读对话,在熟读的基础上分角色二次备课
教学重、难点:
1、能听、说、读、写本单元所学句型。 2、能用正确的语音语调朗读对话。 教学准备:
多媒体课件、头饰、卡片 教学过程:
Step1 Free Talk
1、How are you this morning? 2、Nice to meet you.
3、Is there a TV in the classroom? 4、Is there a computer at school? Step2 Presentation
1 、Play a game (1)
用准备好的4幅图片让学生自己进行问答来猜一猜: Is there a …?
Are there any…? 2 、Cartoon time 带着问题来观看:
Who are they?
What are they doing? How’s Bobby? How’s Sam?
3、看图对话, 图见教材,内容略。让学生先同桌准备,然后同桌看图回答问题。 4、教师领读词组和句型: 5、听录音,跟读对话。 6、自读对话。 7、分角色读课文。
Step 3 Consolidation and practice
1、听写单词:art room, classroom, computer room, library, music room, playground 2、听写句型:Can you show her around?
How many…?
Is there a …?
Yes, there is. No, there isn’t.
Are there any…?
Yes, there are. No, there aren’t. 二次备课
Let’s go and… 作业设计:
1、课后分角色继续表演对话。 2 、预习checkout time。 板书设计:
Unit 2 A new student
Is there a …?
Are there any…?
教学反思:
Unit 2 A new student
教学内容:Checkout time,Ticking time
课时安排:第四课时 教学目标:
1 、能听说读写句型:Can you show her around?
How many…?
Is there a …?
Yes. There is. No. there isn’t.
Are there any…?
Yes, there are. No, there aren’t.
2、能正确表达 It’s on the ________ floor. They are on the ________ floor.
3、能熟练的介绍我的学校。 教学重、难点:
1、能听说读写句型:Can you show her around?
How many…?
Is there a …?
Yes. There is. No. there isn’t.
Are there any…?
Yes, there are. No, there aren’t.
2、用正确的语音语调朗读对话,表演对话。 教学准备: 多媒体课件 教学过程:
Step1 Free Talk
Is there a … in the classroom? Is there a …at school?
Are there any classrooms at school? How many …?
Can you show me around our classroom? Step2 Presentation
1. Look at the picture, answer these questions: 出示图:
Which room is it? Is there a classroom? Is there a library? Is there an Art room? Is there a music room? Is there a computer room? Where is the classroom?
Where is the library?
Where is the art room?
Where is the music room?
Where is the computer room?
2.学生分组交流图片内容并完成表格
3.学生展示汇报自己完成的表格,教师校对。 Step 3 Consolidation and practice
学生设计自己喜爱的教室布局,展开讨论,并像我们介绍图片
2. 学生设计自己喜爱的学校布局,展开讨论,并像我们介绍图片
3. Listen and number. 4. Ticking time. 作业设计:
Write some sentences. 板书设计:
Unit 2 A new student
教学反思:
Unit2 A new student
教学内容:补充习题 课时安排:第五课时 教学目标:
1. 复习巩固四会单词。 2. 复习巩固四会句型。
3. 能灵活运用日常交际用语。 教学重、难点:
1. 复习巩固四会单词。 2. 复习巩固四会句型。
3. 能灵活运用日常交际用语。 教学准备: 多媒体课件 教学过程:
Step1 Revision
Step2 Consolidation 补充习题 A Listen and choose B Listen and number C Look and say
D Read and match
E Look,read and write
F Look,read and write
Step3 Ticking time
根据本课的表现,完成自我测评。 作业设计:
1. 复习Unit2所学内容。 2. 完成课课练。 板书设计:
Unit2 A new student (本课学生易错题型)
教学反思:
Unit 2 A new student
教学内容:复习检测课 课时安排:第六课时 教学目标:
进行一些练习,让学生对于本课更加清楚,并能够熟练掌二次备课
握本课单词和句型。 教学重、难点:
熟练运用本课单词和句型并能够在实际情境中熟练运用。教学准备: 试卷
教学过程: Step 1 Review
Read story time and cartoon time in roles. Step2 Do some exercises
范文四:五年级上册英语说课稿
Unit 10 what does that sign mean?
一、说教学目标( Teaching aims)
1、知识目标 ( Aims on the knowledge)
①通过学习课文,在语言环境中掌握 a sign, No mobile phone, a cinema 、No talking、No fishing、Guests do not go in, No picking of flowers, No spitting and so
②通过学习课文,理解并掌握What does that sign mean? It means,,That sign means,,句子的用法。
2、能力目标( Aims on the abilities)
①通过学习课文帮助学生了解日常生活中一些标志图的含义; ②通过对句型的运用,培养学生的语言实践能力。
3、情感目标(Aims on the emotion)
让学生在看图片时猜想图片含义,通过围绕课文展开的活动来提高学生素养,使德育、智育在教学中得以和谐发展,提高人文素养。
4、教学重点(Key-points of this lesson)
the meanings of the signs
5、教学难点( Difficult points)
Learn these sentences: What does that sign mean? It means,,/That sign means,,
二、说教学方法(Teaching methods)
The task—based method(任务教学法),communicated method(交际法),group cooperation method (团体合作法)games and
competition method(游戏竞赛法)and encouragement method(激励法)。
三、说教学工具(Teaching tools)
Some pictures ,cards and computer
四、说教学步骤及设计意图(Teaching procedures and purposes of my designing)
Warming up
Sing an English song and greet to each other.
At the beginning of the class, we should greet to each other, so we will sing the English song “Hello!” with the computer. This song can not only help us to greet to each other, but also can arouse the Ss’ interest and make them active in this lesson.
Step 2 Presentation
1、I’ll show some signs in screen and ask them“what are these,do you know?” Maybe they know, but they can’t answer in English,so I’ll help the Ss to answer “This is a sign.” and I’ll write the word “sign” on the Bb, then ask the Ss to read after me “sign”. After that I’ll ask the Ss “what does that sign mean?” Maybe the Ss don’t know the Chinese meaning, so I’ll tell them and help them to answer in English. Because these drills are very important and difficult for the Ss, I’ll ask the Ss to read after me and practice the drills with the signs in Part B. Such as: No parking, No fishing, No talking , No spitting and so on. Maybe it is difficult for the Ss to learn so many English meanings of the signs .I’ll tell them some ways to remember them.
2、After so long hard work , I’d like to relax the Ss and to practice the language points , I’ll ask the Ss to play some games .At first, I’ll
divide them into two groups, then have a competition, I’ll give the winner a red flag .Game 1 Magic eyes ,Game 2 Ask and answer ,Game 3 I’ll ask the Ss come to the front of the class and give them some pictures and cards and ask them to find friends as quickly as possible. At last we’ll see which group has more flags.
Step 3 Practice.
1、I’ll show a picture of a cinema on the screen ,and ask the Ss to think about what signs they can see in a cinema and how to say the meanings of the signs.
2、Ask the Ss to listen to the tape ,try to get the information, then read after the tape and practice in groups ,and to see which group is the best.
Step 4 Homework
Is this the end of the class? I don’t think so. If there is an end ,I think it should be in the life .So I extend this class, encourage Ss to find the signs in our diary life, and try to express them in English. If they can’t, they can search in the internet .This is their homework .
At last, I’ll sum up: This lesson ,we can not only get the Ss to learn the Language Points, but also can help the Ss to behave themselves and to be a polite person .we can see many signs in our dairy life, and they tell us what we can do and what we can’t do. If everybody can obey the rules in our society , our life will become better and better.
That’s all .Thank you for you attention.
范文五:PEP小学英语五年级上册
Unit1 My new teachers
B Let’learn 说课稿
尊敬的各位评委、老师!
大家好!今天我说课的内容是PEP小学英语五年级上册Unit 1
My new teachers
B Let’learn。针对这部分内容我将从教材分析、
教法与学法、教学过程、板书设计这几个方面来进行说课。
一、教材分析:
我说课这一课时的主要内容是教授一些描述人物个性的单词
for example : shy
hard-working 等单词以及询问人物
个性及其回答的句子
“What is she/he like ?”
“She/he is
shy ...” .本课是交际型的训练课,我采用多样化的教学手段将听、
说、读、演溶为一体,激发学生的兴趣和愿望。
根据新课程目标的要求及我对教材的理解,结合对小学生的认知
水平,我设置如下几个教学目标:
(1) 知识目标:使学生能够正确掌握shy
helpful 等单词的正确
发音,能听、说、读、写单词及重点句型。
(2) 能力目标:能在图片或场景下进行简单的英语交流和表演。
(3) 情感目标:通过本课的学习能使学生有兴趣听、说英语,敢于
开口,乐于模仿,在鼓励性的评价中树立信心,在小组活动中
积极参与合作,主动与他人交流。
结合教学目标的要求我把本课的教学重点设置为:掌握新单词的正确
发音,了解描述人物的句子: “What is wuyifan like?” “He is
clever.”等。难点是能在情境中进行模仿,交流。
二、教法与学法
1、 根据小学生的好动、爱表现的特点。在教学过程中,我主要采
取全身反应法、小组竞争法、鼓励法、游戏法,利用对话和情景体验
的方式展开单词教学,激发小学生学习英语的兴趣,提高教学质量。
2、学法指导
依据《英语课程标准》的基本理念,英语课程要面向全体学生,
注重素质教育,关注学生情感。本课我采用温故知新 ,循序渐进和观
察分析的学法指导,在教学过程中设定一项任务,让学生通过单句练
习、替换练习、分组讨论、听音模仿等学习方法,进行听、说、读、
编等活动将教学内容由浅入深地呈现给学生,让他们学会如何解决问
题、完成任务,同时培养他们小组合作学习和解决问题的能力。
3、 教学手段
依据英语教学的直观性 ,趣味性和实践性原则,结合本课的教学
内容,主要利用课件来辅助教学。
教具准备:图片、课件、录音磁带。
三、教学过程
我将从以下几个环节来突破我的教学重难点。
(一)、复习导入 ,进入状态,做好准备。
1、师生自由谈话,讨论班级任课老师及教材中几位教师的外貌特点。
(复习上节课所学句型)
2、导入:当讨论到Ms Wang时,教师说:Ms Wang will be John’s
new Chinese teacher. One day, John meets Ms Wang in the
morning .What are they talking about?
(二)、新课呈现
1、 利用课件呈现一段对话。
J Good morning, Ms
Ms W Good morning.
J my name is John. You be my new Chinese teacher?
Ms W Yes, Nice
to meet you,John.
to meet you, too.
学生分角色朗读这段对话,(掌声鼓励)然后老师问:“What is John
like?”并帮助学生回答:He is polite.(引出新单词)
板书单词polite.接着学生听单词发音,观察词形,这时引导学生根
据发音规律,分音节拼读和拼写polite.
2、操练活动:What can we say and do?
教师呈现一些场景,(图片和简单的文字说明)如:放学时遇见老
师,在拥挤的门口遇见同学,在公共汽车上遇见老人等。请能力好的
同学表演这些场合中礼貌行为和说话方式。(通过这个活动,加深了
对新单词polite的理解和运用,渗透文明礼貌教育。)
3、老师操练单词polite的最后一幅图片:Miss White手里抱着一
大摞书,Sarah遇见了她,主动说:Let me help you.(请一个学生
饰演Sarah,说出这句话。)然后老师问:What is Sarah like?
导学生说:She is polite and helpful.(创设情景引入helpful并及
4、引出新单词helpful并板书。引导学生正确拼读拼写。然后呈现
几张图片,如:Lucy在打扫房间,John在浇花,Pat在边吃零食边
看电视,请学生看图判断:Who’s
helpful?(渗透热爱劳动的思想
5、用同样方法从情景中引出新单词clever、 hard-working 、shy
的教学与操练。
6、听录音,进一步巩固单词读音。
(三、)操练5个新单词。出示5个单词所对应的图片,运用What is
She/he likes?
She/he is...的句型操练所对应的单词。(形式多样
化:师生之间、同学之间你问我答,或者找你的学习伙伴对话等形式。
通过多种形式的操练,熟练运用句型,熟练读、说、运用新单词。)
用小红花对表现突出的学生给予肯定,增强学生学英语的自信心。
(四)、延伸活动:看面相,猜性格。
准备一些人物照片或请同学上台,下面的同学扮演看面相的人,
师问:What is ...like? 生答:She is/He is....(通过这个延伸
活动,活跃课堂气氛,增加趣味,巩固了相关句型。)
(五)、 Homework
请学生用学过的句子与单词去描述家人;做对应的练习。
(学以致用,课外巩固课堂所学知识。)
以上就是我的整个教学过程,下面是我本节课的板书设计:
Unit1 what is he like?
Let’s learn
What’s she/he like?
范文六:小学五年级英语上册课程纲要
课程类型:基础型课程
设计教师:杨真
期:2015年9月
适用年级:五年级
授课时数:48课时
一、学情概要
五年级的学生开始步入小学学习的高年级阶段,除去具备小学生普遍好动,活泼,可爱,积极的性格特点外,心理状况会有较大的改变,一部分学生开始自我意识加强,也会有一些懵懂的叛逆思想。不过大多数学生依然喜欢简单易学的课程。相对来说,小学英语的趣味性较强,知识点不是很多也不是很难,所以能够得到大多数学生的喜欢。教师应该特别注意不能给学生过多压力,否则打击了学习兴趣,便得不偿失。
知识储备方面,学生经过三四年级的学习,已经积累了几百个单词量,几百句日常语句,具备初步的听说读写能力。能够很好的理解简单的单词或句子,说一些简短的生活用语,能够谈论较为直观的话题,朗读时的发音习惯已经形成,但个别单词的音准会有问题,另外,虽然已经具备一定的书写能力,但在书写时,仍然会出现储如大小写、占格或标点符号错误等问题。
由于学生的年纪较小,只有很少的学生形成自己的学习英语的良好习惯,有适合自己的方法。这一部分学生不排除是在校外的辅导课
上渐渐形成的,与家长的教育有关。还有绝大多数的学生的学习方式和习惯不好,甚至有个别学生抱着过于松弛的学习态度,毫无章法可言。对于五年级的学生也很正常,教师在教学时应该多加注意这些方面,这都是能够影响到学习效果的重要因素。多对学生进行学法指导,分门别类,关于词汇的记忆,句子的运用,阅读的方法及新增的写作要求都应该结合学生实际,做好详细的计划和安排。
另外,学生会出现两极分化现象,尤其是对于大班额的班级,比较明显。
二、课程目标
1、掌握描述人的形容词,周一到周日,表示动作的短语,各种蔬菜,表示味道的词,家具,房间,方位词等等。
2、掌握句型
your art teacher??
What`s he/she like? Is he/she young/tall/old……? We have English, science, computer
on Wednesdays.
I like+星期几。
I often do my homework on Saturdays.
What do you have for lunch
today/on Mondays……? We have tomatoes, tofu and fish……
What would you like for lunch today?
I `d like tofu ,fish,mutton and……
What can you do?
I can …….
Can you make the bed? Yes, I can. / No, I can`t.
Is this your bedroom? Where`s the trash bin?
There are some books on the shelf.
There is a bed……and a closet in my room.
Is there a forest? Yes, there is. / No, there isn`t.
Are there any trees? Yes, there are. / No, there aren`t.
3、使学生了解英语国家的一些没有固定日期的节日,如母亲节、父亲节、感恩节。这些节日日期不固定,常是某个月份的第几天,需要学生有所了解。
了解中国表示美好愿望的传统美食,并介绍其他国家的代表性食物,开拓学生的视野。
了解一些有关安全和环保的生活常识。
了解几种住宅的英语名称及差异。
了解生态环境的相关知识及熊猫的生活习性。
三、课程内容与课时安排
Unit 1What’s he like?
2周 Unit 2 My week
2周 Unit 3What would you like?
2周 Recycle1 Recycle1
1周 Unit 4 What can you do ?
Unit 5 There is a big bed.
2周 Unit 6 In a nature park
2周 Recycle2
1周 机动复习
四、课程实施
1、备课时要吃透教材和学习目标,抓住知识的重难点与前后联系,这样才能在设置课堂环节时不偏离中心。还要备好学生,了解学生的心理特点及知识储备,做好统筹安排,给学生一个蹦一蹦能够得着的目标。
2、利用好书本,充分利用书上的听力部分,阅读及对话部分等合适的文本对学生进行教学,做到充分练习书上的,再根据学生实际能力进行适当拓展。
3、在教学过程中,要把激发学生的学习兴趣放在第一位,在加强听说的前提下,通过听、说、读、写、唱、游、演、画、等形式,进行大量的语言操作(Drill)和练习(Practice),努力做到以听说助读写,以读写促听说,而不能读写代替听说。
4、在教学Fun stories时,可以让学生借助生动的卡通画,轻松地读懂一个小故事,从中得到乐趣,获得成就感,从而激发他们学习英语的兴趣。
5、凡带有活动和游戏性质的项目及歌谣、歌曲,要让学生有机会猜一猜、说一说、演一演,画一画,玩一玩或唱一唱。
6、两个复习单元,也应该坚持利用情景,通过大量的听、说、
读、写、唱、游、演、画、做等学习活动,在生动的活泼的气愤中,完成复习和巩固的任务。
五、评价策略
小学英语评价的内容极其广泛,不仅包括语言知识、语言技能和实际交际能力,还应包括学生在学习过程中所表现出来的学习态度。评价还可分为测试型评价和非测试型评价两种形式。非测试型评价即形成性评价。小学英语的主要目的之一即通过一系列的教育教学活动激发学生学习英语的兴趣,养成良好的学习习惯。由此不难看出,教学评价不仅要注重学生学习的结果,而且更需注重学生学习的过程。形成性评价在整个教学过程中应该占主导地位。
1、课堂评价:课堂提问是经常运用的一种评价手段,教师在对学生的表现进行反应时,要注意一下几点:评价语言的多样性;评价方式的多样性;引导学生进行课堂互相评价;进行评价反馈总结。最后的反馈是必不可少的,只有反馈的及时全面,教师才能很好的了解学生,采取补救手段。
2、作业与模块:教师布置作业要有一定的创意,必须是在适合自己所教学生的基础上的作业,体现出教师设计的独创性,这样才能更好的达成目标。
教师布置作业尽量采用分层的形式,让学习好的学生做起来不会感到特别容易,但是稍加思考也能答出来。对与学困生应该更加注重基础知识的练习,使他们学好基础知识,在此基础上再稍加运用即可。不能过严要求,以免打击学生的积极性。
3、单元测试:教师要选择适合学生学习状况的题目。
教学目标:1、同步巩固课本内容,拓展加强课外阅读,在阅读中学会练笔。(难点)
2、体会怎样借景、事来抒发对家乡热爱的美好感情。
课堂同步秀
《桂花雨》
近义词: 盛开(
反义词:盛开(
四、词语听写
《小桥流水人家》
反义词:清澈(
五、词语听写
知识小磨坊
例题1:加标点(引号的用法)
1、小红无可奈何地说
我也没有办法
他总是这样子
说他也不听
我也没有办法
他总是这样子
说他也不听
小红无可奈何地说
我也没有办法
小红无可奈何地说
他总是这样子
说他也不听
明确:1、引号的用法--对话时,对话内容先加标点。
2、冒号的用法—引起下文的作用,所以当提示语在前时就用冒号,提示语在中,则用逗号,提示语在后,则可用句号。
例题2:加标点综合
爸爸给我买了 西游记
毛泽东的少年时代
我可喜欢了
有许多灯在说话
如大海上的灯塔
船上的航行灯
飞机上的飞行灯等
3、茶具的造型十分优美
圆形和扁平形的
梅竹形和各种动物形的
4、我有一本
汉语成语小词典
它是我学习语文的好老师
5、总攻开始了
立刻震动着山谷
6、狐狸和老虎
朝森林深处走去
狐狸神气活现
老虎半信半疑 东张西望
7、马难为情地说
有一条河挡住了
8、回到家里
王刚从书包里拿出一本书
认真地看了起来
刘锋走过来问
你在看什么书
王刚回答说
书里介绍了
课堂练习:
巩固强化:
一、加标点训练1::
1、我的父亲是修车的( )虽然年纪不过40( )却显得苍老了( ) 3、因为你说过(
)不论发生什么(
)我总会和你在一起(
4、他挖了8小时(
)12小时(
)24小时(
)没人再来阻挡他(
) 5、挖到第38小时时(
)他突然听到瓦砾堆地下传出孩子的声音(
) 8、白云悠闲地问(
)小雨点儿(
)你干吗去(
)去下雨(
)小雨点儿说(
)所以你们要像花生(
)它虽然不好看(
)但是很有用(
)父亲说(
) 二、提升训练2:
(1)泥水匠 马车夫 磨刀人 油漆工 修车工等 在他的笔下栩栩如生 他用四年工夫画了一幅画 轧钢工人 轰动了全国
(2)巴金爷爷写了许多书 有 家 春 秋 寒夜 他写的书 我都爱看 (3)真没想到 动物睡觉还有这么多学问 小明惊奇地说
(4)白天 战士们坚守在自己的阵地 夜里 战士们向敌人的阵地进行猛烈的攻击
(5)最近 我们班级办起了小图书角 图书角里的书很多 有 格林童话 小学生作文 十万个为什么 还有 体育画报 小美术家 儿童文学
(6)我们吃的粮食 蔬菜 水果 肉类 都和太阳有着密切的关系 (7)这座山不但有金矿 也有铜矿 铁矿和锡矿 所以被称为 百宝山 (8) 保尔·柯察金 这部电视剧太感人了
1、根据文章内容解释下列词语的含义。
时光如梭,转瞬即逝:
;目力所及:
2、欣赏本文的佳句,说说自己的感受。
(1)逐着月华,我的心儿飞回到了百里之外的故乡。
(2)我们喊着跳着,心儿也随着入口的香甜月饼醉了。
(3)身上洒满清辉,内心一片澄明。
3、根据原文片段写出相关的古诗词或成语。
(1)如盘的素月刚一升起,人们就在如水的月光中开始了拜月赏月活动。
(2)头顶的这轮圆月,皎洁素雅,给人以无尽的遐思。逐着月华,我的心儿飞回了百里之外的故乡。
(3)如今,离开故乡虽然整整十二年了,但我始终不会忘记故乡的月亮。
“十一”假期,我回家看父母,重阳节正巧在假期内,便想陪父母好好地出去玩玩。可是父母却执意要我陪同去乡下老家看看。
汽车沿着坑坑洼洼的山路行驶。这条路,从我第一次走就是这个样子,父亲在颠簸的车上叹道:几十年如一日啊……
一路看不够的山光野景,几十里路不觉就到了藏在深山中的那个小山村。老姨正坐在家门口剥花生。小小的院落,堆满了一年的收成:金灿灿的玉米棒子,堆砌成宝塔的形状,光彩夺目;屋檐下挂着的一串串红红的辣椒,鲜艳夺目,这莫不是农家渴望好日子的写照?
我的眼睛被院子里那棵高大的枣树所吸引。几年没见了,树干刻满了岁月的沧桑,却仍然枝繁叶茂。
老姨说:树上的枣儿原本更多,已经打落分给乡亲们品尝了。树上这些枣儿,是专门给我留的。说着话,老姨吩咐孙子拿来长竿,对着树上的枣儿,“噼噼、啪啪”的一阵猛打,枣儿如冰雹一般纷纷落下。我捡起一粒红透了的枣儿品尝,又脆又甜的滋味在身体中蔓延。
再看那枣树,在长竿的敲击下,枣儿落下的同时,那树的枝枝叶叶也纷纷折落。我心疼得大叫:“快住手,别打了!你们看把这树折磨成什么样子了?”老姨和父母在一旁哈哈大笑:“这枣树就是这个样子,在秋天把它打得越狠,到来年春天它萌生得也就越旺盛。”我奇怪道:“这是为什么?”老姨说:“这树贱。”
我的心却受到了深深的感动。这树“贱”吗?是“贱”哦。它的生长不择地的肥瘦,随便栽在什么地方,哪怕是山沟石缝,有点土就能成活。你看那满山遍野生长的野生酸枣树,就是家栽枣树的母本,也成就了这枣树的坚强品质。无论是山野还是院落,无论是旱涝灾害还是风调雨顺,到了秋天,它都会奉献给人们一树的甘甜……这树“贱”吗?我看到的却是枣树面对挫折更坚强的本性,容忍一切的心胸,默默奉献的精神!这枣树,多么像祖祖辈辈生活在这块土地上的乡亲,虽然这块土地是那样的贫瘠,就如父亲在路上轻叹的那一句“几十年如一日”,几乎看不到什么变化,可是这里的乡亲们对这块土地的热爱,从不曾减少一分。春天耕耘,夏天挥洒下汗水,秋天收获果实,乡亲们踏踏实实地享受着这块土地带给他们的每一个日子……
我和父母告别了这个小山村。带回家一篮红枣,让果实的香甜、枣树的品质滋养着我的身心;采一把野菊花,摘一捧芦苇絮,让我,把家乡山山水水的灵气带回家。
1、 请根据内容完成下列练习。
我回到了阔别多年的家乡,是因为
我心疼的阻止老姨敲击枣树,是因为
; 老姨说枣树贱,是因为
作者却从枣树身上看到了
。在作者眼里,枣树就像
。所以,,是‘贱’喔。'这句话中,,贱'应该理解为:
。 2、 根据文章内容填空,记住精彩片段。
带回家一篮红枣,让
营养着我的身心;采
让我,把家乡山山水水的灵气带回家。这句话揭示了文章的中心:
练笔四:《小桥流水人家》
写作特点:本文运用了方法表达了对故乡的眷恋。
仿写思路:直接抒情即直抒胸臆,清楚明白地表达情感;而间接抒情常借助景物描写,事件叙述来表情达意,可以使感情含蓄而深刻。你也来试着模仿本文的写法写写你对家乡的热爱之情。
我的练笔:家乡在我眼中是一个的城市······
小故事大道理
从前有一户人家的菜园摆着一颗大石头,宽度大约有四十公分,高度有十公分。到菜园的人,不小心就会踢到那一颗大石头,不是跌倒就是擦伤。
儿子问:“爸爸,那颗讨厌的石头,为什么不把它挖走?”
爸爸这么回答:“你说那颗石头喔?从你爷爷时代,就一直放到现在了,它的体积那么大,不知道要挖到到什么时候,没事无聊挖石头,不如走路小心一点,还可以训练你的反应能力。”
过了几年,这颗大石头留到下一代,当时的儿子娶了媳妇,当了爸爸。 有一天媳妇气愤地说:“爸爸,菜园那颗大石头,我越看越不顺眼,改天请人搬走好了。”
爸爸回答说:“算了吧!那颗大石头很重的,可以搬走的话在我小时候就搬走了,哪会让它留到现在啊?”
媳妇心底非常不是滋味,那颗大石头不知道让她跌倒多少次了。
有一天早上,媳妇带着锄头和一桶水,将整桶水倒在大石头的四周。
十几分钟以后,媳妇用锄头把大石头四周的泥土搅松。
媳妇早有心理准备,可能要挖一天吧,谁都没想到几分钟就把石头挖起来,看看大小,这颗石头没有想像的那么大,都是被那个巨大的外表蒙骗了。
我的感悟:改变你的世界,必先改变你的心态。只要你肯去实践,肯下苦工,人生中的“巨石”也能搬动。
范文八:太和县肖口镇中心学校集体备课教学设计
学校:大王小学 年级 五年级 学科 窃 读 记 课题 主备课人 汪一平 教学目标 语文 日期 参备课人 14.8.26 课型 第 1 周第 1 课时 全体备课教师
1、认识 7 个生字,会写 14 个生字。正确读写“”窃读、炒菜、 锅勺、踮起脚、饥饿、惧怕、充足、屋檐、一碗、真酸、支撑、书 柜、哎哟”等。 2、有感情地朗读课文。 3、 抓住主要内容,体会窃读的复杂滋味,感悟作者对读书的 热爱,对求知的渴望,并受到感染。 引导学生把握主要内容,体会作者对读书的热爱,对知识的渴望。
教学重点 教学难点 教学准备 教学过程
一、导语 “窃”是什么意思?你认为人在什么样的情况下才会 这样做?“窃”时心里会怎么想?请你打开书本,是什么 促使了林海音这样去“窃读”的? 二、初读课文 1、 默读课文两遍。 2、 读第一遍,圈出课文的生字、新词。 3、 读完第二遍,把书合上想想课文主要讲了什么? 三、交流反馈 1、 梳理内容:窃读的时间段?窃读的办法?窃读的 感受?(引导学生体会文章的内容紧密围绕课题展开叙 述。 ) 2、 识读词语:窃读、炒菜、锅勺、踮起脚、饥饿、 惧怕、充足、屋檐、一碗、真酸、支撑、书柜、哎哟等词 语。 3、 范写观察:饿、惧、柜、檐、酸、撑 注意字的 间架结构。 在《窃读记》的 教学中,从课题 入手,以“记” 字为线,串起课 文,扣住窃读, 体味作者对读书 的喜爱和窃读的 滋味。 以记字为线, 串起课文。记, 即记叙文,有六 要素:时间、地 点、人物、事情、 经过、结果。抓 住这六个要素, 就理清了课文的 线索。 是在阅读中体会作者通过动作和心理活动,将“窃读”滋味具体化 的写法。
集体研讨 意见
使用者修改和 教学反思
太和县肖口镇中心学校集体备课教学设计
4、 生书写作业本上的汉字。 四、再读课文 1、 画出描写林海音动作和心里活动的句子 2、 本里。 五、放声朗读全文。 六、结束语: “我”是担忧又害怕的跨进书店,因为那是一种怎样的 窃读滋味?(文中第四段) ——很快乐,也很惧怕。我快乐什么?害怕什么呢?让我 们走进作者的内心深处,下节课继续学习。 体会:这样写的好处,并摘抄在自己的语言积累
集体研讨 意见
使用者修改和 教学反思
范文九:Unit
Where are you from?你从哪里来?
Sandy: Hi. My name is Sandy Taylor.
你好。我叫桑迪.泰勒
What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
Dongdong: Hi. I’m Wang Dongdong.你好。我叫王东东。
Sandy: Is Wang your given name?王是你的名字吗?
Dongdong: No, it isn’t. 不,不是。
My given name is Dongdong.我的名字是东东。
Sandy: This is my friend, Tino.这是我的朋友,蒂诺。
Dongdong: Who’s that?那是谁?
Sandy: That’s my brother, Billy. 那是我的兄弟,比利。
We’re twins. 我们是双胞胎。
Sandy: Where are you from?你来自于哪里?
Dongdong: I’m from China.我来自于中国。
Dongdong: Are you American?你是美国人吗?
Sandy: Yes, I am. I’m from the U.S.A.是的。我来自于美国。
Cody: Who’s this?这是谁?
Sandy: This is my friend, Dongdong. 这是我的朋友,东东。
He’s from China. 它来自于中国。
Cody: Oh, are you? 哦,是吗?
I’m from Australia. I’m Cody. 我来自于澳大利亚。我叫科迪。
I’m Peter Pan. 我叫彼得.潘。
What’s your given name? 你叫什么名字?
My given name is Peter.我的名字是彼得。
She’s Cody Grundy. 她是科迪.格伦蒂。
What’s her family name? 她姓什么?
Her family name is Grundy.她姓格伦蒂。
He’s LiBeibei.他是李贝贝。
What’s his given name? 他的名字是什么?
His given name is Beibei.他的名字是贝贝。
Where are you from? I’m from China.你来自于哪里?我来自于中国。 b
Where is he from? He’s from Canada.他来自于哪里?他来自于加拿大。
Where is she from? She’s from Australia.她来自于哪里?她来自于澳大利亚。 d
Where are they from? 他们来自于哪里?
They’re from the U.S.A.他们来自于美国。
How do you go to school?你怎样去上学?
Dongdong:Do you live near school,Jane?你住在学校附近吗,简?
Jane:No,I don’t.不。
I live a little far from school.我住的离学校有点远。
Cody:How do you go to school?你怎样去上学?
Jane:I go to school by car.我坐小汽车去上学。
Jane:Sometimes I take the subway.有时我坐地铁。
Jane:How about you,Cody?你呢,科迪?
Cody:I go to school by bike.我骑自行车去上学。
Jane:Do you ride a bike?你骑自行车吗?
Sandy:No, I don’t. I walk to school.不,我走着去学校。
Cody:How long does it take to go to school?去学校要用多长时间?
Sandy:It takes about 20 minutes.大约20分钟。
Cody:Why don’t you ride a bike?骑自行车怎么样?
Sandy:Well,that’s a good idea.啊,那是个好主意。
Jane:See you tomorrow.明天见。
Kids:Good-bye,Jane.再见,简。
How do you go to school? 你怎样去上学?
I go to school by car.我做小汽车去上学。
How does Jane go to school?简怎样去上学?
She goes to school by subway.她坐地铁去上学。
How does Dongdong go to school?东东怎样去上学?
He goes to school by bus.他坐公共汽车去上学。
How do they go to school?他们怎样去上学?
They walk to school.他们走着去上学。
How long does it take to go toschool? 去上学要用多长时间?
It takes about thirty minutes.大约三十分钟。
Why don’t you ride a bike? 骑自行车怎么样?
That’s a good idea!那是个好主意。
How long does it take to go there? 去那里要用多长时间?
It takes about forty-five minutes.大约四十五分钟。
Why don’t you take the subway?坐地铁怎么样?
That’s a good idea!那是一个好主意。
How long does it take to go there?去那里要用多长时间?
It takes about twenty minutes.大约二十分钟。
Why don’t you take the bus? 坐公共汽车怎么样?
That’s a good idea!那是个好主意。
Unit 3 I’m getting dressed now我在穿衣服。
Tino:What time do you go to school?你几点去上学?
Billy:At nine o’clock.九点钟。
Tino:It’s already eight forty.已经八点四十了。
Billy:Oh,no!I’m late.哦,不!我迟到了。
Billy:Who’s in the bathroom?谁在浴室里?
Sandy:It’s me,Sandy.是我,桑迪。
I’m brushing my teeth.我在刷牙。
Billy:Can I come in?我能进来吗?
Sandy:Yes, you can.是的,你可以。
I’m finished now.我刷完了。
Tino:What are you doing?你在干什么?
Billy:I’m getting dressed now.我在穿衣服。
Billy:Is Sandy waiting downstairs?桑迪在楼下等着吗?
No,she’s not. She’s making the bed in her room.
不,她不在。她在房间里整理床铺
Sandy:What’s the matter?怎么了?
Billy:Let’s hurry up. We’re late for school.咱们快点儿。我们上学迟到了。Sandy:We don’t have any classes on Saturdays.我们在星期六没有课。
Billy:Phew!It’s Saturday today.哎呀!今天是星期六。
What time do you get up? 你几点起床?
I get up at 7:30.我7:30起床。
What time do you have breakfast?你几点吃早饭?
I have breakfast at 8:20.我8:20吃早饭。
What time do you go to school? 你几点去上学?
I go to school at 9 o’clock.我9点去上学。
What time do you go to bed? 你几点睡觉?
I go to bed at 10 o’clock.我十点去睡觉。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I’m getting dressed in my room.我在房间里穿衣服。
What is he doing? 他在干什么?
He’s reading newspapers in the living room.他在客厅里看报纸。
What is she doing? 她在干什么?
She’s cooking in the kitchen.她在厨房里做饭。
What are they doing?他们在干什么?
They’re making the bed in the bedroom.他们在卧室里整理床铺。
Unit 4 What did you do after school?放学后你干什么了?
Billy:Hi,Mom.I’m home.你好,妈妈。我回来了。
Mom:Hi,Billy.How was your day?你好,比利。今天过得怎么样?
Billy:It was OK. We played soccer after school.很好。放学后我们踢足球了。 Mom:Did you win the game?你们赢了吗?
Billy:Yes,we did.是的,我们赢了。
Mom:That’s great,Billy.太棒了,比利。
Mom:Now,wash up and do your homework before dinner.现在去洗洗,晚饭前做
Billy:Aw! Can I watch TV now?啊!现在我能看电视吗?
Mom:No,You can watch TV after dinner.不行,晚饭后你可以看电视。
Mom:Did you see Sandy after school?放学后你看见桑迪了吗?
Billy:No, I didn’t.不,我没看见。
Sandy:Hi,Mom.你好,妈妈。
Mom:Hi,Billy. You’re late.你好,比利。你回来晚了。
Billy arrived home alresdy.比例已经到家了。
Mom:What did you do after school?放学后你干什么了?
Sandy:I went to the library and borrowed some books.我去图书馆借了一些书。 Mom:OK,Sandy. 好的,桑迪。
Go wash your hands before dinner晚饭前去洗洗手。
Sandy:All right,Mom.好的,妈妈。
Did you wash your hands?你洗手了吗?
Yes, I did. I washed my hands before dinner.是的,晚饭前我洗手了。
Did you brush your teeth? 你刷牙了吗?
Yes, I did. I brushed my teeth after dinner.是的,晚饭后我刷牙了。
Did you do your homework?你做作业了吗?
No, I didn’t. I didn’t do my homework.不,我没有。我没有做作业。
Did you win tennis game?你网球比赛赢了吗?
No, I didn’t. I didn’t win the tennis game.不,我没有。网球比赛我没有赢。 37页:
What did you do after school?放学后你干什么了?
I saw a movie after school.放学后我看电影了。
What did you do after school? 你放学后干什么了?
I went to the museum after school.放学后我去博物馆了。
What did you do before dinner?晚饭前你干什么了?
I did my homework before dinner.晚饭前我做作业了。
What did you do after dinner?晚饭后你干什么了?
I brushed my teeth after dinner.晚饭后我刷牙了。
Unit 5 What’s the date today?今天是几号?
Dongdong:Hey!Where are you going?嘿!你要去哪儿?
Sandy:To buy my father a present.去给我爸爸买一件礼物。
Dongdong:Is it your father’s birthday?你爸爸过生日吗?
Billy:Yes, His birthday is on November fifteenth.是的。他的生日是11月15号。 Tino:What’s the date today?今天几号?
Sandy:It’s November sixth.11月6号。
Sandy:When’s your birthday,Dongdong?东东,你什么时候过生日?
Dongdong:On September second.9月2号。
Sandy:Can you join us?你能和我们一起去吗?
Dongdong:Yes. I want to buy my cousin a present.是的。我想给我表姐买一件礼
Dongdong:Her birthday is on November eighth.她的生日是11月8号。
Billy:Oh, I see.哦,我知道了。
Sandy:What do you want to buy her?你想给她买什么?
Dongdong:I want to buy her a teddy bear.我想给她买一只泰迪熊。
Dongdong:What do you want to buy your father, Billy?比利,你想给你爸爸买什
Billy:Well, I’m not sure.啊,我还不确定。
Sandy:Anyway, let’s go to the gift shop.不管怎样,我们去礼品店吧。 46页:
When’s your birthday? 你的生日是什么时候?
My birthday is on January twenty-second.我的生日是一月二十二号。
What’s the date today?今天几号?
It’s January third一月三号。.
When’s your birthday?你的生日是什么时候?
My birthday is on March fourteenth.我的生日是三月十四号。
It’s March first.三月一号。
My birthday is on June thirtieth.我的生日是六月三十号。
It’s June thirteenth.六月十三号。
My birthday is on August twenty-third.我的生日是八月二十三号。
What’s the date today? 今天几号?
It’s August nineteenth.八月十九号。
What do you want to buy him?你想要给他买什么?
I want to buy him a tie.我想给他买一条领带。
What do you want to buy her?你想给她买什么?
I want to buy her a new bike.我想给她买一辆新自行车。
What do you want to buy them?你想给他们买什么?
I want to buy them shoes.我想给他们买鞋。
What do you want to buy me?你想给我买什么?
I want to buy you a bag.我想给你买一个书包。
Unit 6 How do you like this one?你觉得这件怎么样?
Cashier1:May I help you?你要买什么?
Billy:I want to buy my father a shirt.我想给我爸爸买一件衬衫。
Cashier1:What’s his size?他穿多大号的?
Billy:Well,I don’t know. But he’s very tall.啊,我不知道。但是他很高。 Cashier1:What color do you want?你想要什么颜色的?
Billy:I want a blue shirt.我想要一件蓝色的衬衫。
Cashier1:How do you like this one?你觉得这件怎么样?
Billy:Well, I don’t like it.啊,我不喜欢。
I want a shirt without buttons.我想要一件没有扣子的衬衫。
Cashier1:Here’s a nice shirt. Do you like it?这是一件漂亮的衬衫。你喜欢吗?Billy:No. I want a shirt with a collar.我想要一件带领子的衬衫。
Cashier2:A shirt
with a collar…一件带领子的衬衫……
How about this one?这件怎么样?
Billy:Oh, it looks great. I like it a lot.哦,它看起来太棒了。我非常喜欢。 Billy:How much is it?多少钱?
Cashier2:It’s 110 dollars.110美元。
Billy:Oh, it’s too expensive.哦,太贵了。
Billy:I only have 30 dollars.我只有30美元。
Show me a cheaper one, please.请给我看看便宜一点的。
What color do you want?你想要什么颜色的?
I want a blue coat.我想要一件蓝色的大衣。
How do you like this blue coat?你觉得这件蓝色大衣怎么样?
Oh, I like it.哦,我喜欢。
I want a white jacket.我想要一件白色的夹克。
How do you like this white jacket? 你觉得这件白色夹克怎么样?
Well, I don’t like it. 啊,我不喜欢。
I want a jacket without pockets.我想要一件没有口袋的夹克
I want a purple skirt.我想要一条紫色的裙子。
How do you like this purple skirt?你觉得这条紫色裙子怎么样?
Well, I don’t like it.啊,我不喜欢。
I want a skirt with a zipper.我想要一条带拉链的裙子。
How about this sweater? 这件毛衣怎么样?
It looks too big.它看起来太大。
Show me a smaller one, please.请给我看看小一点的。
Oh, It looks good.哦,看起来很好。
How about these pants? 这条裤子怎么样?
They look small.看起来有点小。
Please show me some bigger ones.请给我看看大一点的。
How about these? 这条怎么样?
Oh, they look great.哦,看起来太棒了。
How about this coat? 这件大衣怎么样?
It’s too expensive.太贵了。
Show me a cheaper one,please.请给我看看便宜一点的。
Oh, it’s good.哦,很好。
Unit 7 What’s he wearing?他穿什么样的衣服?
Police:What’s the matter, kids?怎么了,孩子们?
Sandy:I can’t find my brother, Billy.我找不到我的兄弟比利了。
Police:Take it easy.别着急。
Police:What’s he wearing?他穿什么样的衣服?
Sandy:He’s wearing a red jacket, blue pants, and yellow boots.他穿着红色夹克、
蓝色裤子和黄色靴子。
Police:Does he wear glasses?他戴眼镜吗?
Dongdong:No, he doesn’t.不,他不戴。
Police:Come here, kids! Isn’t that Billy?过来,孩子们!那不是比利吗? Sandy:Ah, yes! Thanks a lot.啊,是的!非常感谢。
Police:Sure.当然。
Billy:What did you buy for a present?你买什么礼物了?
Sandy:I bought a fountain pen.我买了一只钢笔。
Dongdong:I bought my cousin a hairpin.我给表姐买了一个发卡。
Sandy:What a beautiful hairpin!多漂亮的发卡呀!
Dongdong:What did you buy, Billy?比利,你买什么了?
Billy:I didn’t buy anything.我什么都没买。
I wanted to buy a shirt,but it was too expensive.我想买衬衫,但是太贵了。 Sandy:Then, how about making a birthday card for him?那么,给他做一张生日卡怎么样?
You like drawing.你喜欢画画。
Billy:Oh, that’s a good idea.哦,好主意。
What’s Billy wearing? 比利穿什么样的衣服?
He’s wearing a green sweater, jeans, and gray shoes.
他穿着一件绿色毛衣、牛仔裤和灰色的鞋。
What’s Sandy wearing?桑迪穿什么样的衣服?
She’s wearing a purple coat, a yellow skirt, and blue boots.
她穿着一件紫色大衣、一条黄色裙子和蓝色的靴子。
What’s Dongdong wearing?东东穿什么样的衣服?
He’s wearing an orange jacket, brown pants,and white boots. 他穿着一件桔黄色夹克衫、棕色裤子和白色靴子。
What’s Cody wearing? 科迪穿什么样的衣服?
She’s wearing a white shirt, blue shorts, and black shoes. 她穿着一件白色衬衫、蓝色短裤和黑色的鞋。
What an old car!多么旧的小汽车呀!
How about buying a new car?买一辆新车怎么样?
Well, I like this old car.啊,我喜欢这辆旧车。
What a beautiful day!多么好的天气呀!
How about taking a walk?去散步怎么样?
That’s a good idea.好主意。
What a nice jacket!多么好看的夹克衫呀!
How about trying on this jacket? 试穿一下怎么样?
Well, I don’t like it.啊,我不喜欢。
范文十:I have a robot. His name is Robin. 我有一个机器人.他的名字是罗宾. My made him. 我的爷爷制造出他. Robin is short but strong.
罗宾是矫的,但是很强壮.
He is really cleaver. 他非常聪明. He can speak Chinese and English. 他会说中文和英语.
He is hard-working. 它工作很努力. He is very helpful at home.
在家里,他是非常有用的.
He is strict, too. 他也很严格.
He makes me finish my homework. 他强迫我完成我的作业.
You look tired. 你看起来很疲倦. What do you have on Friday?
星期五,你上什么课?
I have PE. 我上体育.
Do you often play sports?
你经常做体育运动吗?
No, I don’t. 不,不是.
I don’t like sports. 我不喜欢运动. What do you often do on the weekend? 周末你经常做什么?
I often watch TV.
我经常看电视.
Sometimes I read books.
有时候,我看书.
You should play sports every day. 每天你都应该做体育运动.
Here is a new schedule for you.
这里有一个新的时间安排表给你.
Dear Robin
亲爱的罗宾
My favourite food is ice cream. It’s sweet.
我特别喜爱的食物是冰激淋.它很甜. I don’t like beef, but chicken is OK. 我不喜欢牛肉,但是鸡肉还可以. Onions are my favourite vegetable.
洋葱是我最喜欢的蔬菜.
I like salad very much.
我非常喜欢沙拉.
Thank you. 谢谢
Yifan. 一凡.
Dear Robin. 亲爱的罗宾
My favourite food is chicken. It is delicious. 我最喜欢的食物是鸡肉. 它很美味. I like vegetables but not carrots.
我喜欢蔬菜,但是不是胡萝卜.
Thanks 谢谢
Grandpa. 爷爷
What’s your favourite food?
你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Salad.沙拉
The sandwich is delicious. 这个三明治很美味.
Very sweet. Yum! 非常甜, 好吃. Don’t eat too much. 不要吃太多了.
What would you like to eat?你想吃什么? Salad. 沙拉. It’s healthy. 它很美味.
I’d like some noodles. It’s my birthday today. 我想要一些面条. 今天是我的生日. Happy birthday. 生日快乐.
Thank you. 谢谢你.
Hi, Sarah. What’s that?
嗨,莎拉. 那是什么?
It’s a storybook.
那是一本故事书.
Do you often read
books in the park?
你经常在公园里看书吗?
No, I don’t. Do you often
play football here?
不,我不是.你经常在
这里打篮球吗?
Yes, I do. I like
This park very much.
是的.我非常喜欢这个公园.
I’m hungry.
What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么?
A sandwich, please.
请给我一个三明治.
What would you like to drink?
你想喝什么?
I’d like some water. I’m thirsty.
我想要一些水.我渴了.
Here you are.
What’s your favourite food?
你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Noodles. I love beef noodles.
They’re delicious.
What’ your favourite food?
面条.我喜欢牛肉面条.
他们很好吃.
最喜欢的食物是什么?
Well,let’s see. We have
beef noodles and fish
sandwiches today.
嗯,让我想一下.今天我们有
牛肉面条和鱼三明治.
We’ll have an English party next Tuesday. 下周星期二,我们将要举行一个英语聚会. Great. 太棒了.
What can you do for the party. 你能为聚会做什么?
I can play the pipa. 我会弹琵琶.
Wonderful.了不起.
I can dance 我会跳舞.
I can sing! 我会唱歌.
Hi, Mr Li. 嗨,李先生.
Hi, can you play pingpong?
嗨,你会打乒乓球吗?
A little. 会一点点.
Let’s play together. 让我们一起玩吧. Sorry. I have an English class at 3 o’clock. 对不起.三点钟,我有英语课.
We’ll have an English party
next Tuesday! What can
you do for the party, children? 下周星期二我们有一个英语 派对.你能为派对做什么,孩子们? I can sing English songs. 我可以唱英语歌.
Wonderful!How about you, John? 太好的.你呢约翰?
I can do some kung fu. 我会练一些武术.
Thank you, John.
谢谢你,约翰.
What can you do, wuyifan? 你会做什么,吴一凡?
I can draw pictures.
What can you do?
你会做什么?
I can draw cartoons. 我会画卡通.
What can you do?
你会做什么?
I can draw cartoons. 我会画卡通.
I can do some kung fu, too. 我还会练一些武术.
Who can dance?
好的 ballon
noodles 气球
foot balloon
look cool 书 房间
看 太好了 good zoo
goodbye afternoon 好的 动物园 厨师 也
Good afternoon, children.
Today we’ll learn some kung fu.
下午好,孩子们.今天我们
将要学习一些功夫.
Can you do any kung fu, John?
你会练一些武术吗,约翰?
Yes, I can.
是的,我会.
Wonderful.
Can you do any kung fu, Oliver?
你会练一些武术吗,奥里沃?
No, I can’t.
不,我不会.
No problem. I can help you.
没问题,我可以帮你.
Can you cook?
你会做饭吗?
Yes, I can. 是的,我会.
Can you cook?
你会做饭吗?
No, I can’t. 不,我不会.
Can you swim?你会游泳吗?
Yes, I can. I can do
some kung fu, too.
是的,我会.我还会练一些武术.
I can speak English and Chinese.
我会说英语和中文
I can sing English songs. I can dance.
我会唱英语歌. 我会跳舞.
I can swim. I can cook. I can play ping-pong. 我会游泳.我会做饭.我会打乒乓球.
I can’t do any kung fu. I can’t play the pipa. 我不会打功夫. 我不会弹琵琶.
Do you want a new friend? Try me!
你想要一个新的朋友吗?试一下我怎么样. I am Robin the Robot! I am friendly and funny 我是罗宾机器人.我是友好的和有趣的. I can speak English and Chinese.
我会说英语和中文.
I can do some kung fu. I can play pingpong, 我会打一些功夫.我会打乒乓球.
But i can’t swim. 但是我不会游戏.
What can you do?你会做什么?
Please send me an email at
请给我发一份电子邮件到 Robin. 罗宾.
There are so many pictures.
那里有好多图片.
My father can draw very well.
我的爸爸可以画得很好.
What a nice photo!
真是张好的照片!
That’s my grandma’s garden.
那是我奶奶的花园.
There are many pretty flowers
那里面有很多可爱的花朵.
What’s in the room?
房间里有什么?
There is a table beside the bed.
那里有一张桌子在床的旁边.
Your room is really nice.
你的房间真的很好.
There is a big bed.
那里有一张大的床.
Yes, I like my bed.
是的,我喜欢我的床.
There is a nice photo, too.
那里还有一张很好的照片.
Wow, you look cool.
哇,你看起来很棒.
Thank you. Hey my
computer is here on
the desk. Let’s play.
谢谢你.嘿,我的电脑
就在这里,在桌子上面.
让我们一起玩吧.
There is a desk in the picture.
图画里有一张桌子.
There is a plate on the desk.
桌子上有一个碟子.
There is a banana on the plate.
碟子上面有一根香蕉.
This is my room.
这是我的房间.
There is a clock,
There is a clock in my room.
房子里面有一个钟.
There is a clock and a plant in my room. 我的房间里有一个钟和一棵植物.
There is a clock, a plant and
A photo in my room.
我的房间里有一个钟,一棵植物 和一张照片.
wait 下雨的 彩虹
Monday. 说
下雨的 Monday
This is the living room.
这个是客厅.
Wow, there are so many
pictures here.
哇,这里的图画真多.
Yes, my father can draw
very well.
是的,我的爸爸可以画
There are so many plants
here, too.
这里也有很多的植物.
They’re my grandmother’s
它们是我奶奶的植物
My grandparents have a garden
in front of their house.
在他们房子的前面,我的祖父母 有一个花园.
lots of flowers in it.
那里面有很多花.
There are two dogs in the picture. 图片里有两只狗.
There are some fish.
Where is the ball?
It’s in front of the dog.
这是在狗的前面.
There is a tree in front of the house. 有一棵在房子的前面.
Dear Robin,
亲爱的罗宾,
I am yifan’s art teacher.
我是一凡的美术老师.
I just moved into an old house.
我刚搬进了一座老的房子.
The rooms are dirty.
房间是脏的.
There are pencils and crayons on the floor. 地板上有铅笔和蜡笔.
There are pictures and photos everywhere. 到处都是图片和照片.
Oh, no! I see a mouse behind my computer. 噢不.我看见一只老鼠在我的电脑后面. Please help me. 请帮一下我.
I live near the nature park.
我住在自然公园旁边.
Please hurry. Mr Jones.
Look! There is a white bird in the sky. 看. 有一只白色的鸟在天空中.
There are many pretty fish in the river. 有很多可爱的鱼在河里.
Is there a river in the park?
公园里有一条河吗?
Yes, there is. 是的,有.
I’m hungry. 我饿了.
Is there a restaurant beside the lake? 湖旁边有餐厅吗?
No, there isn’t. Look, I have some food. 不,没有.
我的一些食物. Let’s share. 让我们分享吧.
Children, let’s go to the forest. 孩子们,让我们去森林.
Is there a river in the forest, Miss White?
森林里面有河吗,怀特小姐? No, there isn’t.
Is there a lake, Miss White? 那里有湖吗, 怀特小姐?
Yes, there is and there are
some small boats.
是的,有.那里还有一些小
Cool! Let’s go boating.
太棒了.让我一起去划船吧.
Is there a lake in the park?
公园里有湖吗?
Yes, there is. 是的,有.
Is there a forest? 有森林吗?
Is there a river in the park?
公园里有河吗?
Yes, there is. 是的,有.
Is there a river in front of the mountain? 高山的前面有一条河吗?
Yes, there is. 是的,有.
count 房子
The nature park is so quiet!
这个自然公园真安静.
Yes, zhang peng. There aren’t many people.
是的,张朋.那里没有很多人. Are there any tall buildings
in the nature park?
自然公园里有高的建筑吗? No, there aren’t.
Are there any animals?
有没有一些动物呢?
Yes, there are.
There are ducks and rabbits. 有鸭子和兔子.
Are there any lake in the park? 公园里有湖吗?
No, there aren’t. 不,没有. Sorry, you’re not my friend. 对不起,你不是我的朋友.
Are there any lake in the park? 公园里有湖吗?
Yes, there are. 是的,有.
How many? 多少个?
Two. 两个.
You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友. Are there any lakes on the mountain? 山上有湖吗?
Yes, there is one.
是的,有一个.
There is a village in the nature park. 自然公园里有一个村庄.
Robin is at Mr Jones’ house. 罗宾在琼斯先生的房子里.
There is a nature park near the house. 有一个自然公园在房子的旁边. In the park there is a high mountain. 在公园里有一座很高的山. In front of the mountain
there is a small village.
在高山的前面,有一个小的村庄. There is a lake near the village. 有一个湖在村庄的旁边.
There are many ducks on the lake. 有很多鸭子在湖上面.}

我要回帖

更多关于 看图猜课文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信