求歌名 qq游戏炫舞时代有一首歌开头是当当当,开头是男生说的:one two three four

求一首英文DJ,开头是一个男的唱one two three four,后面是一个女的唱,声音很好听_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首英文DJ,开头是一个男的唱one two three four,后面是一个女的唱,声音很好听
这首歌刚一开始就是男的唱one two three four,过一段音乐后,又是这个男的唱one two three four,后面是一的女的唱。不知道这首歌叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
嗨水晶糖果,是这首歌吗
歌名:Love and Sex and Magic歌手:Ciara和justin
不知道你说的歌词one two three four sunday是歌词吗?是连续的吗?一出自:three wooden crosses艺人:Randy Travis唱片:Rise And Shine歌词:A farmer and a teacherA hooker and a preacherRiding on a midnight busBound for MexicoOne was heading for vacationOne for higher educationAnd two of them were searching for lost soulsThat driver never ever saw the stop signAnd 18 wheelers can't stop on a dimeThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there's not four of them heaven only knowsI guess it's not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt's what you leave behind you when you goThat farmer left a harvestA home and 80 acresThe faith and love for growing thingsIn his young son's heartAnd that teacher left her wisdomIn the minds of lots of childrenDid her best to give 'em allA better startAnd that preacher whispered&Can't you see the promised land?&As he lay his blood stained BibleIn that hooker's handThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there's not four of them heaven only knowsI guess it's not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt's what you leave behind you when you goThat's the story that our preacher told last SundayAs he held that blood stained Bible upFor all of us to seeHe said, &Bless the farmerAnd the teacherAnd the preacherWho gave this Bible to my mommaWho read it to me&There are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there's not four of them now I guess we knowIt's not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt's what you leave behind you when you goThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highway...... 二歌曲:paradise 歌手:nelly 专辑:suit 歌词:nelly - paradisekey-weezy (that's my derrty)stagadeezy it's black letter, cause i am a pimp(spell it out for them with the p) i'ma..positiveintellectual (give them the m p)motivatedperson (ho..ho)(sound good to me lil derrty..can you hear me... i heard you)she said her name was (paradise)that's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that's what she said it would becuz she, the finest women that i've ever did seeand not to mention how she looked in them jeansshe said her name was (paradise)that's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that's what she said it would becuz she was, the definition of a ghetto queenand you should see that apple bottom in jeans[verse 1:]i met her on a sunday, one dayshe walkin down the runway5'5&so fine, what the fuck i'm gon sayand i just sit impatiently just waiting and observewaiting for my perfect chanceso i can spit out my wordsi think she openly, scopen' me,damn i hope she notice mehopefully she go for meso she on the boat with meand i'ma take her places she can never imaginelike water ski'in in costa ricawith snow mobiling in aspenshe prefer the coldwinter, snowand do she like the tropicalam i dreamin, let me knowtell me is it possiblethat i could be the one she end her search for her manand she could be my one that end my search for romanceno time to slack now, act now, i'ma bout to crack now,i put my rap down, mack down,aint no turning back nowi got the this feeling that she feelin the sameabout to end this feeling gamesand just ask her her nameshe said her name was (paradise)that's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that's what she said it would becuz she, the finest women that i ever did seeand not to mention how she looked in them jeansshe said her name was (paradise)that's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that's what she said it would becuz she was, the definition of a ghetto queenand you should see that apple bottom in jeans[verse 2:]so the next day, on mondayi'm riding down the freewayhit her on the 2 wayi'm like what you doing tuesdayshe said that she was free, anytime after 3and every second after that will be reserved for mei said thats good to know, say no mo'i'll be there around 4around 4, that fo' dophantom at your front dooryou can take it for a ride kick and conversatedebate if it's fate and thereservations at 8and after dinner, champaigne, walks along the beacheswhile that moonlight, shines on ya featuresand i can't create the wordsto explain my certain nervesmy temptation to feel ya bodytemptation to kiss them curvesone kiss, two kiss, she all on my neck nowthree kiss, four kiss, i'm all on her neck now thattemperatures rising hips and thighs cominghynotized, 不知是不是楼主要的
一定是Fergie的&Fergalicious&嘞...
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求一首开头是“one two one two three four”然后鸡叫“咯咯咯咯咯咯”的搞笑歌曲!谁知道名字是什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首开头是“one two one two three four”然后鸡叫“咯咯咯咯咯咯”的搞笑歌曲!谁知道名字是什么?
求一首开头是“one two one two three four”然后鸡叫“咯咯咯咯咯咯”的搞笑歌曲!谁知道名字是什么?~
我有更好的答案
com/m://www?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=%D0%A1%BC%A6%BD%F8%D0%D0%C7%FA&t=2" target="_blank">/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=%D0%A1%BC%A6%BD%F8%D0%D0%C7%FA&t=2 视频<a href="http.tudou:///programs/view/Bwlc0xbq_1I 或者叫小鸡进行曲<a href="http公鸡打鸣交响曲
采纳率:79%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
搞笑歌曲的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;有一首很嗨的DJ,开头第一句就是one two three four,后面的忘了,很有节奏的。_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首很嗨的DJ,开头第一句就是one two three four,后面的忘了,很有节奏的。
不是Feist的1234,不是
出自:three wooden crosses
艺人:Randy Travis
唱片:Rise And Shine
歌词:A farmer and a teacher
歌曲:paradise
歌手:nelly
专辑:suit
歌词:nelly - paradise
也不是 李孝利的
one two three
也不是Creepin`...
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
是这个么sweetbox - killing me dj
专业电音开场
QQ音乐上面可以搜到
sweetbox - killing me dj
布兰妮的123?
劲舞团dj doc - run to you
你听听。://www。。 给你个视频连接
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;有一首歌开头是女的唱的one two three four 节奏很快_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首歌开头是女的唱的one two three four 节奏很快
/job/19559.html" target="_blank">http有连接<a href="http://dnf://dnf
我有更好的答案
这首歌是DJ版李克勤的《红日》,另外有一首英文歌是布兰妮的《3》 也很好听,有one two three
采纳率:40%
1,2,3,4这真是歌名&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;是Plain White T‘s 唱的,希望对你有用
怎么翻唱的是李克勤的红日。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;求一首英文歌名开头是很欢快多人的男声合唱:“one two three four” 之后以一段音乐然后是男声独唱_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首英文歌名开头是很欢快多人的男声合唱:“one two three four” 之后以一段音乐然后是男声独唱
求一首英文歌名开头是很欢快的男声:“one two three four” 之后以一段音乐然后是男声独唱:“miss you and my什么什·····around you····i am take there····it&#39;s one night ····“
我有更好的答案
tudou://www:///programs/view/N8mYdfuGYeY" target="_blank">http.tudouChris Brown - Forever
<a href="http
采纳率:36%
Pitbull 的 I Know You Want Me?
不是这个啊 ······
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌是游戏曲开头 的文章

更多推荐