UID注册时间最后登录积分21678阅读权限90主题精华0帖子胜场2 智力10 在线时间1110 小时
变态杀戮, 积分 21678, 距离下一级还需 8322 积分
帖子金币18198 胜场2 灵魂7 在线时间1110 小时
www。steamcommunity。com
网页版的好像也能加?
UID注册时间最后登录积分3742阅读权限50主题精华0帖子胜场0 智力5 在线时间179 小时
杀人如麻, 积分 3742, 距离下一级还需 1258 积分
帖子金币3511 胜场0 灵魂2812 在线时间179 小时
尼玛我一直在用STEAM,想加好友没昵称全是国服ID!!!!只到最近才知道怎么加………………我还没吐槽呢!!!!!!
[]: U9_Victor阿征小手一抖~轻松打爆职业选手简直DOTA希望,进军TI10 2
UID8941649注册时间最后登录积分37936阅读权限95主题精华0帖子胜场1 智力117 在线时间2692 小时
燃烧的至宝
妖怪般的杀戮, 积分 37936, 距离下一级还需 22064 积分
帖子金币33812 胜场1 灵魂16 在线时间2692 小时
数字ID要进游戏 里面有个好友类表的 上面有2个小点点 就那个加好友
UID8941649注册时间最后登录积分37936阅读权限95主题精华0帖子胜场1 智力117 在线时间2692 小时
燃烧的至宝
妖怪般的杀戮, 积分 37936, 距离下一级还需 22064 积分
帖子金币33812 胜场1 灵魂16 在线时间2692 小时
这个不好玩&&点那个加的 可以看到自己的数字ID
UID注册时间最后登录积分16阅读权限10主题精华0帖子胜场0 智力5 在线时间0 小时
第一滴血, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 184 积分
帖子金币21 胜场0 灵魂1 在线时间0 小时
谁能帮我注册steam帐号加我好友问题回答;一会儿
moba两周年纪念勋章
该会员见证了论坛两周年纪念日
moba四周年纪念勋章
该会员见证了论坛四周年纪念日
moba活跃之星
你看到的是位活跃的节奏王
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Powered by Discuz! X2.5Steam – negativo17.org
For CentOS, substitute dnf commands and pat i.e.:
yum-config-manager --add-repo=http://negativo17.org/repos/epel-steam.repo
yum -y install steam
If you are already running a 32 bit desktop, it’s very likely that you have most of the dependencies already installed. If you are running a 64 bit desktop with proprietary Nvidia or AMD make sure you have the appropriate 32 bit OpenGL otherwise Steam will throw a “GLX error” when starting and games will not work.
Also, if you are running on Open Source drivers on 64 bit, make sure to install the supporting S3 texture compression library. The 32 bit one, of course, being a dependency of the Steam package, is already installed. Example:
dnf install libtxc_dxtn.x86_64
Big Picture Mode
To make “Big Picture” work in Fedora or CentOS/RHEL, enable this SELinux boolean as root:
setsebool -P allow_execheap 1
Moving the Steam client installation
I often poke around with the client, check folder sizes in my home folder, etc. Running a du -hs * in my home folder to check how much space my Pictures or Music folder take it’s very fast. But since the Steam client is installed in a hidden subdirectory it’s not really clear how much space it does take, especially when it reached nearly 70% of my whole drive.
To move the Steam installation (for example in your home folder), simply issue the following command:
$ mv ~/.local/share/Steam ~/Steam
And launch the client again, it will adjust all the symlinks for folders, saves, etc. by itself. Even the desktop / system shortcuts for the games work because they launch Steam (which is in the path) with the appropriate Steam game ID.
Improved X-Box gamepad kernel module
There is a multiple choice of ke akmod (RPMFusion) and dkms packages are available for Fedora. This way all cases and personal preferences are covered. Just stick to what you prefer.
To install the improved X-Box gamepad driver, issue one of the following commands. For the DKMS enabled kernel module:
dnf -y install dkms-xpad kernel-devel
If you plan to use AKMOD kernel modules:
yum -y install akmod-xpad kernel-devel
Requirement on kernel-devel is required as otherwise the package kernel-debug-devel is pulled in automatically in place of the normal non-debug package.
After the kernel module is installed and recompiled for the kernel module you are running, make sure it is loaded in place of the Fedora kernel bundled one by launching the modprobe command in verbose mode:
# modprobe -v xpad
insmod /lib/modules/4.1.3-200.fc22.x86_64/extra/xpad/xpad.ko
The module to be loaded should reside under extra/xpad, so if it is not and you are loading the official bundled one, just run depmod or reboot the system.
At the moment CentOS/RHEL 7 is not supported for Valve’s X-Box gamepad kernel module as there are some unresolved symbols.
In-Home streaming configuration
Valve has supported In-Home streaming (both as a server and as a client) in Linux for quite some time. According to the , streaming uses UDP ports 27031 and 27036 and TCP ports 27036 and 27037.
The package includes the required service definitions for FirewallD. If you have installed a default desktop, FirewallD should be your firewall solution. To make sure that Steam can listen on the required ports through your firewall software, execute the following commands as root.
You should then be able to see the word “steam” by running:
firewall-cmd --get-services | grep steam
Then get the firewall zone you are in, and enable the service for it. For example, on my system, to get the firewall zone I’m using:
# firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
interfaces: em1
Then enable it permanently (i.e. at reboot) and immediately with these commands:
firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-service=steam --permanent
firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-service=steam
Now start up two Steam clients with your user on the same network, and you should see games installed on both systems as available for playing in both Steam clients.
In-Home Streaming (hardware decoding/encoding)
In-Home Streaming hardware decoding is exposed through different backends, depending on the hardware you are running. These are detected at runtime, and are all 32 bit libraries also on 64 bit systems, as the client is 32 bit only.
These are the following backends used for decoding, depending on what you are running on your system you should use something different:
Video DriverHardware APIPackages
Intel (intel)Decoding: VA-APIlibva-intel-driver.i686
AMD (radeon)
Nvidia (nouveau)Decoding: VDPAUlibvdpau.i686
mesa-vdpau-drivers.i686
Nvidia (nvidia)Decoding: VDPAUlibvdpau.i686
nvidia-driver-libs.i686
Intel (intel)Encoding: VA-APIlibva-intel-driver.i686
Nvidia (nvidia)Encoding: CUDA + NVENCnvidia-driver-cuda-libs.i686
Steam, in recent iterations, prefers system libraries instead of bundled ones from the Ubuntu Runtime if they are available. So if for example you don’t have the necessary VA-API libraries installed, the client will use the one in the Runtime.
Instead, if you are not using the Ubuntu Runtime (steam-noruntime package); the various components required for the VA-API hardware encoding/decoding and for VPDAU hardware decoding are pulled in automatically as dependencies by the steam-noruntime package.
During streaming, additional details can be seen by pressing F6. This will display stream statistics along with the encoder and decoder used on the server and client.
Running Steam without the Ubuntu libraries
Normally the package uses
instead of your system provided ones. To use instead Fedora provided libraries, install the additional package steam-noruntime:
yum -y install steam-noruntime
After installing, log out and log in back again so the environment file is sourced, setting STEAM_RUNTIME to 0.
Running Steam this way is unsupported and may lead to unexpected results. Also, there is no way to get the full list of libraries (some games download additional stuff) and the new distribution libraries are sometime incompatible with the ones provided in the runtime.
On the contrary, my USB gamepads are recognized better by games, I don’t have any visual artifact with Big Picture Mode, you can use the latest ALSA technologies in the drivers like 7.1 DTS sound, have hardware accelerated decoding with In-Home Streaming, etc.
Just make some tests and see what works best for you.
The SteamOS session is NOT compatible with the steam-noruntime package that disables the Steam Ubuntu Runtime. By disabling the runtime, the configuration panels in the interface to configure Audio, Voice and other settings will make the interface crash. So, if you want to try the SteamOS interface, remove your steam-noruntime package if you have it installed.
Installed Steam client without the Ubuntu libraries
For comparison, see the difference in size for an installation that uses the Steam runtime and one that doesn’t (the SteamApps folder is the folder where applications/games are installed):
$ cd Steam
$ du -hs --exclude=SteamApps
$ du -hs --exclude=SteamApps --exclude=steam-runtime
If we could run it without the Steam runtime enabled and also avoid downloading the runtime archives the client would weigh nearly 500 mb less:
$ du -hs --exclude=SteamApps --exclude=steam-runtime*
Let’s hope that in the future Valve will not mandate the use of Ubuntu libraries for long and will standardize on a specific set of common libraries (LSB?).
Additional controller configuration
The Steam package comes with some additional configuration files for input devices, to make them properly recognized in Big Picture mode. The following devices are part of the original Steam tarball:
Steam Controller with USB adapter
HTC Vive HID Sensor with USB adapter
Detection for the following device has been modified to make it appear as a Game Pad and not as a mouse (due to its touchpad). This prevents the :
Nvidia Shield Controller with USB cable
Detection for the following device has been modified to have them properly detected as mice/keyboards and not joysticks due to a . This prevents the :
Microsoft Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop(R) 2.10
Microsoft Wireless Desktop – Comfort Edition
Microsoft Microsoft(R) Digital Media Pro Keyboard
Microsoft Corp. Digital Media Pro Keyboard
Microsoft Microsoft(R) Digital Media Keyboard
Microsoft Corp. Digital Media Keyboard 1.0A
Microsoft Microsoft(R) Digital Media Keyboard 3000
Microsoft Microsoft(R) 2.4GHz Transceiver v6.0
Microsoft Microsoft(R) 2.4GHz Transceiver v8.0
Microsoft Corp. Nano Transceiver v1.0 for Bluetooth
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000
Microsoft(R) SideWinder(TM) 2.4GHz Transceiver
Microsoft Corp. Wired Keyboard 600
Microsoft Corp. Sidewinder X4 keyboard
Microsoft(R) 2.4GHz Transceiver v9.0
Microsoft(R) Nano Transceiver v2.1
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (5KV-00001)
Microsoft(R) Nano Transceiver v1.0
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800
Microsoft(R) Nano Transceiver v2.0
WACOM CTE-640-U V4.0-3
Wacom Co., Ltd Graphire 4 6×8
Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch CTH-460
A4 Tech Co., G7 750 mouse
A4 Tech Co., Ltd Bloody TL80 Terminator Laser Gaming Mouse
A4 Tech Co., Ltd Bloody RT7 Terminator Wireless
Modecom MC-5006 Keyboard
A4 Tech Co., Ltd Terminator TL9 Laser Gaming Mouse
A4 Tech Co., Ltd Bloody V5
A4 Tech Co., Ltd Bloody R3 mouse
A4 Tech Co., Ltd X-718BK Oscar Optical Gaming Mouse
A4 Tech Co., Ltd XL-750BK Laser Mouse
A4 Tech Co., Sharkoon Fireglider Optical
Cooler Master Storm Mizar Mouse
SteamOS session
Inside the repository there are packages specific for the SteamOS customization that have been implemented by Valve for their Debian based distribution. It is now possible to install all files and packages required to launch a Steam only session from the login manager. This will bring up Steam in SteamOS mode (-steamos switch) and allows you to configure all system aspects directly in the Steam interface.
To enable the SteamOS session and enjoy the same experience provided by Valve’s SteamOS; install all the above packages plus the additional SteamOS packages:
yum -y install steamos-session
On a 64 bit system:
yum -y install steamos-session steamos-modeswitch-inhibitor.i686
This will install the following components on your system:
The modeswitch inhibitor, a library that is used to ignore the Xrandr resize requests performed by games
The SteamOS compositing manager, which takes care of scaling the output to your native resolution, providing a seamless transition between games with different resolutions than your native monitor/TV resolution
The required support files for the SteamOS session (binaries, cursor, scripts, etc.)
The Steam user that is configured to have additional permissions on the system compared to a normal user, as it is in Valve’s SteamOS
Some (ugly) wallpapers
Example of the packages installed:
$ rpm -qa steam\* \*xpad\*| sort
akmod-xpad-0.1-1.fc20.x86_64
kmod-xpad-3.14.5-200.fc20.x86_64-0.1-1.fc20.x86_64
steam-1.0.0.47-4.fc20.i686
steamos-backgrounds-0.7-1.fc20.noarch
steamos-base-files-2.30-1.fc20.noarch
steamos-compositor-1.19-1.fc20.x86_64
steamos-modeswitch-inhibitor-1.9.1-1.fc20.i686
steamos-modeswitch-inhibitor-1.9.1-1.fc20.x86_64
steamos-session-1.19-1.fc20.noarch
xpad-kmod-common-0.1-1.fc20.noarch
If you have ever installed SteamOS from Valve’s provided media, you will get the same behaviour for the installation. Login once as the SteamOS user (the password is “steam”, finish the Steam installation (with the system icon or by running Steam from the command line) and logout. Now you can login back again using the SteamOS session and experience the SteamOS interface on your Fedora system.
After logging in, unless you’re connected through HDMI, you will not get any audio, as by default SteamOS routes all audio through the HDMI connector of your video card.
Alternatively, if you just want to give it a quick test, reboot your computer, login with your user and select the SteamOS session. After testing it and getting back to your normal account, remember to switch back to your normal audio output as Gnome will keep track of your last used audio device, that after testing the SteamOS is always the HDMI output.
Known issues
The following list of issues are related to the fact that the SteamOS system is designed around Debian, so there are a couple of things that are not supported by this setup:
Checking for package updates (not Steam client updates) from the interface is broken. The Steam client binray calls dpkg directly.
There is no bug reporting tool installed, as this is not a configuration supported by Valve.
Shutdown/Restart etc. do not work reliably (at the moment). Debian 7 on which SteamOS is based still uses PolicyKit, in Fedora this is replaced by systemd’s logind. Converting all the rules is next on my todo list.
Just open an issue to the specific package on .
Share this:
Bitcoin Payments1Bt1iRrqqhhny6qPkW5kcqkf3cenS9vRR8Meta
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam package文件夹 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信