有caves of qud son of rome汉化补丁丁吗

Caves of Qud
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Caves of Qud
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Cooking and Hunger Rework Beta Patch
We're putting the cooking patch up on the beta branch. If you'd like to help us test it, right-click on Caves of Qud in Steam, select Properties, click the Betas tab, and switch to the 'beta' branch. Please leave your feedback here!If you'd rather wait for the full patch release, we understand. It's coming with more recipes, more ingredients, more polish, and more of the kinks ironed out, in a couple weeks.Hunger has completely changed.After a day without eating, you become hungry (no penalty). After another day without eating, you become famished (-10 Quickness). Thirst is unchanged.The primary way to sate hunger now is to cook at a campfire. You can interact with campfires with the use key.As long as you aren't in combat, you can make camp (see your abilities screen). This starts a campfire. As long as you aren't in combat, you can whip up a basic meal at a campfire. This costs no resources and sates your hunger, even if you're famished.Occasionally, the meal you whip up is especially tasty and grants you a small bonus for the rest of the day.If you have special ingredients in your inventory, you'll occasionally use them when whipping up a meal. They grant dynamically-generated effects.You can eat up to three times before you are too full to eat, but only the first meal has the chance to be tasty. This three-meal cap is relevant for the Cooking and Gathering skill, described below.You can still eat food out of your inventory to supplement campfire cooking.Most foods are now snacks, which sate a few hours of hunger.Corpses count as full meals, but you can no longer bring yourself to eat them unless you're famished.If you eat corpses or raw meat, your hunger is sated, but you become ill for 12 hours.We removed auto-eat.Fresh food spoilage is coming soon.Hunger status is ignored while traveling on the world map, as we assume you're cooking meals along the way.However, if you travel more than one world map tile, you'll be hungry when you come back down to a local map.We adjusted food quantities throughout the world to account for the new hunger system.We added Cooking and Gathering, a skill that lets you do more sophisticated cooking.If you have Cooking and Gathering, you get three new options in the campfire menu: cook with ingredients, cook from a recipe, and preserve fresh foods. We'll list the details in the patch notes when we launch the full patch. Until then, if you're interested, go try them out!You can learn cooking from the Kyakukyans.Cooking a meal with ingredients bestows a dynamically-generated effect for the rest of the day.Cooking a meal from a recipe bestows a particular effect.We added a whole bunch of cooking ingredients. In general, you create them by harvesting and butchering food, then preserving it at a campfire.We added a kipper tent to the southeast corner of the Stiltgrounds. He sells some preserved cooking ingredients. We'll likely change his inventory before the full patch is released.You can share recipes during the water ritual.Share water with Mehmet or Elder Irudad to learn Joppa's favorite dish, apple matz.We simplified Harvestry and Butchery. They're now each a single power under the Cooking and Gathering tree.Harvest Plants is now a toggleable passive power like Butcher Corpses.Plants, meat, and organs you harvest and butcher can now be preserved at campfires and turned into cooking ingredients.We adjusted all the harvestable and butcherable item frequencies to account for these changes.Ripe plants now appear as a different color than their non-ripe counterparts.We added some new harvestable and butcherable items.We tweaked the caste and subtype starting skills to account for new cooking, harvestry, and butchery.Energy cells of the same charge level now stack in your inventory.Fixed a bug with bleeding resist.
Caves of Qud
Beta Feedback Thread for the Cooking / Hunger Patch
Please add your beta feedback for the new hunger system and cooking patch: bugs, interface issues, things you don't understand, things that annoy you, etc. We'll be smoothing the edges for a couple weeks before we post it to the main branch.
Feedback and Feature Requests
Feature Friday - December 1, 2017
We did a bunch more work on the cooking framework and design. We plan to put a version up on the beta branch, probably next week.Saved games are now output to a temp file until the save is complete. This means that save files are much less likely to get corrupted if there's a crash while saving.You can no longer perform the water ritual with an NPC via telepathy or any other means that allows you to talk to them from a non-adjacent space.Auto-explore and walk now stop for fungus puffers.Fixed the Ego penalty on items displaying as &--X&.Fixed soup sludges not tracking their state across saves properly.Fixed an issue causing some effects not to get properly removed.Fixed an issue causing hidden effects to be counted on the character sheet.Fixed an issue that caused you to spend a turn when you were pushed around by an explosion.Fixed an issue causing molting basilisk's poison to be permanent.
Caves of Qud
The Screaming Man's Guide to Qud
A complete walkthrough to the main storyline of Caves of Qud.&
123 ratings
Kill things with your mind:
How to play an Esper
All will flee before your BIG BULGING BRAIN.&
104 ratings
Workshop Item
101 ratings
CoQ Expanded by TLR&
Drawing Out Your Inevitable Demise
Basic information any visitor to Qud should know. You'll still die, of course, but maybe it'll be somewhere more interesting than Red Rock. Again.&
84 ratings
Workshop Item
71 ratings
ChestHole Tileset&
Feature &Friday& - November 21, 2017
Check out this update to our November patch schedule.Added an Active Effects screen for viewing the details of your active status effects or the effects of other creatures or objects.Renamed 'Status' screen to the more appropriate 'Character Sheet'.To access your active effects, either navigate to 'active effects' on your Character Sheet, or bind the 'Open Active Effects' command in the Keybindings menu.To access the active effects of another creature or object, hit 'e' while looking at it.Added descriptions for all 100+ status effects.Changed the name of the 'spectacles' effect to 'corrected vision'.Changed the name of the poison gas effect to 'poisoned by gas'.Changed the name of the stun gas effect to 'stunned by gas'.We made some changes to the turn costs of managing your inventory.Equipping an item in your thrown slot no longer costs a turn.Automatically unequipping an item when you equip another item no longer costs an extra turn.Splitting a stack of items into multiple stacks no longer costs a turn.Removed snailmothers from the list of possible fungal infection cure ingredients.Added an entry for Mumble Mouth to the Corpus Choliys.Installed cybernetic implants that occupy an equipment slot no longer add to your encumbrance.Molting basilisks now properly inject a stony poison when they bite.The full message log viewer now uses the much better book UI.Energy cells can now be recharged directly from the cell's action menu.Baetyls no longer ask for objects you can't pick up.When you uninstall the optical bioscanner, optical technoscanner, or huge hands implants, you no longer retain their effects.You no longer attack yourself when you try to sleep in a bedroll that's in the same space as you are.Fixed a bug that caused slender and willowy nylon backpacks not to have their weights reduced.Fixed an issue that caused the player to gain reputation when an NPC equipped an item with a reputation-granting item mod.Fixed autoexplore attempting to pick up objects embedded in walls.Fixed an issue that caused various bonuses to be improperly applied twice during character creation when replaying your last character. These improper characters would also generate invalid character codes.Fixed an issue that caused certain subtype attributes, like increased heat resistance, to not be applied to characters created via the build library.Fixed an issue causing outdated true kin character codes to crash the game.Fixed an issue that caused a clone of Otho to be created when it shouldn't have been.Fixed an issue with achievements that prevented books from being read.NPCs with multiple cybernetic implants installed now only have their names modified with the 'implanted' adjective once.Fixed an issue that caused all merchants to improperly be able to recharge cells, instead of only those with the ability to.Fixed a rare exception that occurred when objects with energy cell sockets were generated.Fixed a rare issue that caused a 'too many heap sections' error while building jungle maps.Fixed an issue causing zones to stay active in memory longer than intended.Fixed an issue causing ocassional heap allocation errors during game saves.Rusted Archway no longer incorrectly fills a full 3x3 world map title.Lowered the amount of memory that must be in use before an out-of-memory warning is displayed.[modding] Made the 'Dormant' class public.[modding] Fixed an issue where .RPM files that weren't mods to existing RPM files would fail to load.
Caves of Qud
Workshop Item
54 ratings
CYBERNETICS UPDATE || Exile: Three New Arcologies for True Kin and a new Genotype+ LOADS of New Items&
Workshop Item
26 ratings
Playable Snapjaws&
2 people found this review helpful
Recommended
204.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I've been following Caves of Qud since before it was on Steam. Despite being unfinished, it's my favorite rogue-like game (And I've played a lot of roguelikes, back to and including the original Rogue itself). The variety of possibilities is just awesome, especially as you get into the mutants. Want to be a flying plant that shoots cold out if its hands? you can do that.It's a roguelike, so expect survival to be difficult, but the sheer volume is awesome.Also, it's unfinished, so sometimes you find unfinished content. If you like roguelikes and procedural worlds, I highly recommend it.
88 products in account
CoQ Tshirt (Zazzle)&
Workshop Item
Deadly Habit Soundpack&
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
15.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Live and drink, friend.
412 products in account
Story of my life&
Road to Godhood: A walkthrough from mortal to Deity
Basically how to make an absolutely unstoppable, unkillable, murder machine.
And a general walkthrough.
Also has some alternate builds that are better geared towards the early game.&
Caves of Qud: Early Impressions (Rogue like ASCII indie game, early access,
gameplay, and review)&
IndieView - Caves of Qud&
Screenshot
Evil Twin and You
A helpful guide to managing an assortment of assassins from alternate actualities.&
Caves of Qud - Holy Crap This Is Insane&
Finally that art degree is paying off!&
Lets Play | Caves Of Qud | EP01 &True Kin&&
Let's Play &Caves of Qud- Steam Early Access&- no voice track version&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
I know I cut the slumberling's head while I'm hallucinated on witchwood bark, but name's still changed when I'm normal again?&
No one has rated this review as helpful yet
Recommended
9.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The best rogue-like ever made, in my opinion.There is an incredible amount of depth to be found here, but damn is the learning curve steep.
377 products in account
How was this made?
I'm interested in making a game using a similar style, what programs were used to make caves of qud? And is it c++ or something else?
General Discussions
bug in beta patch where you can't travel on the overworld map, and the save file disappears upon reloading the game
this has happened twice today. I really like the beta overall but it's kinda unplayable for me because of this. I suspect the bug might be connected to the dominate mutation but I dunno. has anyone else experienced something similar in the cooking beta?
Bug Reports & Troubleshooting
what are the devs attitude towards the regenaration mutantion?.
ive seen a fair deal people calling it hot garbage and i think i agree with them i when i was greener than i was now ie marked to die
i use regeneration and continued to like it intill i tried a recent build with and realised just how useless its healing...
General Discussions
does anybody have intresting ideas for split mutants?.
its an idea i came up with today making a mutant that happens to have a few mental powers and physical improvements.
but ive got no ideas right now so id like to some of the communitys for insparation.
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websiteCaves of Qud review (Early Access) | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Death Cab for Mutie
Premature Evaluation: Caves of Qud
on July 20th, 2015 at 10:00 pm.
Share this:
Each week Marsh Davies sniffs out advantageous evolutions among the many horrendous deformities of Early Access, and comes back with any stories he can find and/or succumbs to a gruesome fate in a Darwinian dead-end. This week, every which way he turns is a genetic cul-de-sac in
[], an uncompromisingly old-school Rogue-like set in a doggedly lo-fi post-apocalyptic sci-fantasy world, heavy on simulation and mutation both.
Caves of Qud probably has one of the best Early Access pitches I’ve read – and it would have to be to get me to play it. I have zero nostalgia and a negative value of patience for the sort of restrictions, both graphical and mechanical, that existed in the era of games this apes. Things have just got objectively better since then. Mouse menus are a boon that should not be abandoned without good reason in favour of operating hugely complex games entirely through the number pad and a mnemonically-resistant quantity of keybindings. What could possibly compensate me adequately for an aesthetic and interface I am guaranteed to find pedantic, hostile and pointless? “Deeply simulated physical and political systems” would be a good place to start. “Thousand-year-old civilizations”? Sure, okay. Apparently, you can “dig a tunnel anywhere in the world” or, should you find it an appealing notion, “clone yourself, mind-control the clone, and then hack off your own limbs.” I am down with that, or at least the granular, reactive simulation it suggests. “Diseases, storied artifacts, history books, the poetic ramblings of a mad goatman, cryogenic chambers” and more – these are just cherries on an epic procedural cake.
Yet this is a cake of which I have barely sampled a single crumb. Instead, the only story I am qualified to recount is that of The Many Deaths of Bernard Pondscum.
Really, my only significant interaction with the game’s procedural promise has come in the form of the character creator, and the huge number of funny, lurid variants that this enables. Choosing to be a mutant invites radiation that lets you go to town on your genome. From the outset, my character has a tough carapace, two extra arms and burrowing claws. I select the amphibious trait, too – a debuff that frees up a few more mutie points but means I have to regularly pour water over myself to remain verdant and wet, which is quite a disadvantage given how precious a resource water is. Also, I photosynthesise rather than eat food, which means as well as staying wet at all times I am compelled to bask in the sun. I am a frogman of contradictions.
Sensing I may not have min-maxed my stats adequately, I choose a career as a water merchant, which means I have good standing with the water barons, hopefully mitigating the cost of my relentless thirst. Though, it transpires, Bernard Pondscum (for I am he) will be lucky to live long enough to ever feel a bit parched.
I begin the game in the oasis-village of Joppa, on the outskirts of a vast salt desert. Farmers here cultivate watervines and live in huts hewn from rocksalt. I poke my head into various of these buildings until I locate the village elder who, after an economic preamble, informs me about the reward he’s offering for dealing with a bestial incursion threatening the watervine groves. I am to speak to Mehmet, a farmer who will give me more details.
Mehmet suggests I head up north to a place called Red Rock, kill whatever critters are chomping watervine, and bring back a corpse as proof. Sounds like a starter quest to me!
It really isn’t.
Venturing north, I pass pools of water and giant dragonflies. Things start killing each other around me – I can tell this from the occasional bursts of particulates and floating text which reads “critical hit” but cannot see the actual combatants in question. I am informed that a feral dog has died. Then another. Poor dogs. I soon have my own problems, though, as a red collection of pixels that turns out to be a salamander makes a beeline for me and we exchange a lengthy flurry of ineffectual blows, its teeth never penetrating my tough carapace and my merchant’s medallion inflicting very little damage in return. It is in fact a puzzle as to why I am attacking with the medallion as I have a dagger equipped in one of my other three hands. Nonetheless the salamander eventually dies, and I journey on, only to immediately encounter another salamander – presumably a bigger one – which kills me after a short battle.
Bernard didn’t really get a chance to show the world what he was made of, I feel, and luckily the game has the option to roll the exact same character build. I do so, and also check the help section of the menu. There are a few useful tips about hot-keys and what numbers mean, though nothing that would explain how I can choose to attack with one weapon instead of another. More helpful is the suggestion I visit the village merchant and better equip myself before venturing further afield. I do so, and snag myself a large sword, which Bernard also refuses to use in preference to his medallion, and some armour it turns out I can’t even wear – presumably because it doesn’t fit over my carapace.
Though the village remains the same, the land to its north, to which the quest still directs me, has changed in its specific layout. Its inhabitants appear to be no friendlier and after several near lethal punch-ups, I unequip the medallion entirely, forcing Bernard to consider using one of the several other weapons in each of his hands. He also throws the occasional arrow, which appears not to be equipped in any of them. The salamanders nonetheless fall beneath Bernard’s might. The albino ape I run into next does not, however, and pummels me bloody, only for an electric snail to pop up out of nowhere and deliver the killing blow as I turn to flee.
I confess to suddenly being less excited about the emergent possibilities of this world.
On my third adventure, I note that the merchant’s merchandise is different, and buy a hoopy-sounding carbide sword, which Bernard is nonetheless similarly ambivalent about using, and a buckler, which may or may not make any difference – who knows? I am killed instantly by a rifle turret I never see.
A Steam Guide suggests that this starting quest is in fact a hilarious trick, and I should never go to Red Rock before I have a healthy number of levels under my belt. Instead, another villager called Argyve will apparently give me a different quest to find some artefacts. However, his suggestion of where I might find them is also a trick, and I should ignore that too. Luckily, the random loadout Bernard starts with has blessed him with two artefacts with which I can immediately resolve this quest. Argyve is pleased and I get some XP, level up and sprout a new mutation, chosen from a selection of three. I pick phasing, which will allow me to become insubstantial for a number of turns and pass through solid objects. Rather than do Argyve’s next quest, which involves fetching copper wire from a cave, the guide suggests I now grind a few more levels by killing weak monsters near the village, also emphasising this vital tip: you can hit L to activate a “look” mode, whereby you are given descriptions and difficulty ratings for any critter on your selected tile. Great! Though I do wonder: when are we getting to those deeply simulated political systems?
The monsters do not prove to be especially weak, however, and I find myself pretty bruised even after battles rated as “easy”. Tougher monsters aggro you and pursue you as fast as you run away, too, so combat is not exactly elective. The Snapjaw Scavengers, which the description suggests are mutant hyena tribespeople, are no particular bother, but as I am fleeing from a bear (rated impossible) some sort of blob thing, the name of which I fail to record, almost does for me. I use one of my mutant abilities to puke slime, which appears to slow it down while I dart around some rocksalt walls and high-tail it back to the village, pausing only to pour water over myself and to equip a torch as the day’s light fails.
Now better aware of how to exploit my mutant abilities, sliming monsters, phasing out of their reach and basking in the sun to regain HP, I can see the combat has potential to be interesting. In an attempt to live a little longer, however, I am forced to grind, killing what appear to be lily pads and other boringly easy prey. Not that this strategy helps: my luck runs out, and I get pincered by a couple of crocs and die, losing all of my meagre, but hard-won, progress. I am unconvinced that permadeath is particularly desirable in something that promises to be a lengthy RPG with an abundance of grind. In fact, after further fruitless attempts, I am unconvinced of many other things: primarily, that this interface is a useful way to present what is clearly a richly simulated and imaginative game world full of funny, well-authored detail.
I am so eager for a game which offers this but is also happy to let me actually reach it. This may well be a flaw with me, but I personally do not find an insistence on obscurity and hardship even remotely beguiling. I’m sure I’m doing loads wrong – and that more persistent, self-flagellating or forgiving gamers will find a great deal more to enjoy – but, honestly, if the game doesn’t care to help me, then I struggle to care about the game. There are loads of games out there, some good, many awful. So I appreciate it when a game meets me half-way to show me why it’s worth the effort and time to parse stuff it has left deliberately obscure. Caves of Qud already feels, evidently with precise intention, like a throwback. Without any minor adaptation towards accessibility, poor old Bernard, along with his place in my games library, may well succumb to Darwinian obsolescence.
is available from Steam for ?7. I played the version with the build ID 700253 on 18/07/2015. It wasn’t my thing and I feel dead bad about that.}

我要回帖

更多关于 risk of rain汉化补丁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信