BarBarBlackSheep5Reel宁波老猎人电玩地址一般在哪个地址下载

&&&&Bar Bar Black SheepBar Bar Black Sheep (Robertson Quay)#01-04&Robertson Quay&Robertson Blue, 86&Robertson Quay, 23824540 reviews
Bar Bar Black Sheep is at Robertson Quay is a bar with three independent kitchens serving Indian, Thai and Western cuisine. A full range of cocktails, wines and four different beers on tap are also available.*Sorry, Bar Bar Black Sheep (Robertson Quay) is not taking online reservations on HungryGoWhere. Here are some restaurants you can book:Tanjong Pagar RoadThye Shan Mansion, New Bridge RoadPomo, Selegie RoadHAVE FOOD DELIVEREDGet fast delivery for your favourite food from over 1600 restaurants!AdvertisementPhotosVirtuallv
& 03 Jan 2015
& 7 Reviews
& Most Helpful ReviewHad the Thai Green Curry,
while my partner had the Pasta with crab meat.
Both were really enjoyable at very reasonable prices. Had a glass of the house red, pretty average which was to be expected.
Staff were friendly and accommodating.
Sitting us inside while we waited for a large enough table for 8 to be made available outside.
Kept us updated on the table situation.
Watching the wait staff,
they were equally as attentive to the other customers as they were to us.
Look out for Jackie,
he'll set you right. Am looking forward to trying out the Indian selection on offer the next time we are there.Must Tries: The PastaJAM999
& 23 Nov 2015
& 44 Reviews
This has been one of our neighborhood hangouts for years. It's a bar that has three kitchens you can order food from, each with a different cuisine: Thai, Western and Indian. They have a large selection of drinks and a decent but limited selection of beers on tap but with plenty of bottled beers, as well. They don't give free water because the bar portion only makes money from the drinks they sell. In a proper restaurant, I'd have a problem with that. Here, not so much. If I go there, it's usually for a pint or two anyway. As for the food, the Indian kitchen there is quite good and decent value. They have great curries and nan. Highly recommended. The Thai food is also good and they have a variety of Thai favorites. Tasty and decent value. It's also nice when you're with people who don't want Indian as they have something else they can order and the Thai food is generally lighter. The Western food, which is from The Platterz, is basically sub-par bar food and should be avoided at all costs. If you really want Western, go to Harry's or Brewerkz or Hannibal's. To give an example, their burgers come on buns that taste like they've spent too much time in a supermarket freezer. They're dry and hard and tasteless. The meat is likewise dry, salty, overcooked, and crumbly. They also pile so much junk on it that it doesn't matter what burger you order because you won't be able to make out any of the toppings anyway. Pretty much all their food is loaded with salt to cover up the lack of taste. Stick to the Indian or Thai or just go there for a beer. The service is okay. It's neither great nor bad. The people work hard enough but it can be challenging to get someone's attention when they're busy, so they encourage self service, as well, which basically means walking up to the bar to ask for what you want. There is no service charge and tips are discretionary so you can basically top up whatever you think the service you got was worth. I actually like that.marksb303
& 17 Dec 2014
& 1 Review
I've eaten at BBS (Cluny Courtyard and Robertson Quay) 8 or 9 times now. The service is a bit inconsistent, but that's usually my experience with restaurants in SG. Love the Indian Food, most of the western dishes have been good (according to my wife) and even the Thai curry is pretty good. Good value and a beautiful location.Must Tries: Fish & ChipsView&AdvertisementFeatured StoriesFrom around the webOrder Online*Are you the owner of this business?AdvertisementDeals NearbySimilar RestaurantsAdvertisementHottest Deals on HungrygowhereNewsletterGet e-mail updates on Restaurants, Hawkers, Bars and Clubs in Singapore
plus Contests & Giveaways!上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 福州安泰酷乐电玩地址 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信