渔人的搏斗船长死了 第四季12集~ 16分钟插曲 大体歌词是 这是个危险的游戏 我们

&&&&赵丽颖献唱蜀山战纪第四季插曲 我从来不存在歌词
赵丽颖献唱蜀山战纪第四季插曲 我从来不存在歌词
来源: 14:23:57编辑:凤凰木
【导读】:12月17日,赵丽颖微博发布《蜀山战纪第四季》插曲《我从来不存在》,据悉,这是赵丽颖首次献声:“这是我的新歌~我一个人唱的,不要怀疑,这就是我的声音”。
  12月17日,赵丽颖微博发布《蜀山战纪第四季》插曲《我从来不存在》,据悉,这是赵丽颖首次献声:&这是我的新歌~我一个人唱的,不要怀疑,这就是我的声音&。赵丽颖新歌《我从来不存在》歌词略显悲凉。歌词节选:&我好想说我太累了,决定多喜欢都不爱了,头低下来了,眼睛模糊了,心灰了,这是对盼望的回答。想要微笑但是心情复杂,我觉得支离破碎,你会心痛吗?&
  《蜀山战纪第四季》插曲赵丽颖《我从来不存在》歌词
  词:甄健强
  曲:杨镇邦
  我好想说我太累了
  决定多喜欢都不爱了
  头低下来了 眼睛模糊了
  心灰了
  这是对盼望的回答
  想要微笑但是心情复杂
  我觉得支离破碎 你会心痛吗
  我从来不存在(所以你不会爱)
  没余地说伤害(因为我是空白)
  你只能为她 绽放喜悦的神态
  祝福你们是我最痛的对白
  我从来不存在(谁在乎我不在)
  没余地说伤害(没勇气再期待)
  自己一路走来 最后又孤独离开
  我有灵魂 我也需要爱
  有谁会明白
  你幸福满满的眼神
  我看在眼里绝顶残忍
  却没有资格 也没有理由
  去憎恨
  也许我爱得太过分
  忘了有些事不可能发生
  我是个彻头彻尾 不相干的人
  我从来不存在(所以你不会爱)
  没余地说伤害(因为我是空白)
  你只能为她 绽放喜悦的神态
  祝福你们是我最痛的对白
  我从来不存在(谁在乎我不在)
  没余地说伤害(没勇气再期待)
  自己一路走来 最后又孤独离开
  我有灵魂 我也需要爱
  有谁会明白
  我从来不存在(所以你不会爱)
  没余地说伤害(因为我是空白)
  你只能为她 绽放喜悦的神态
  祝福你们是我最痛的对白
  我从来不存在(谁在乎我不在)
  没余地说伤害(没勇气再期待)
  自己一路走来 最后又孤独离开
  我有灵魂 我也需要爱
  有谁会明白
精彩图片推荐Suits第四季每集更新剧集原声插曲和可爱搞笑动图!!快戳进来!_suits吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:39,232贴子:
Suits第四季每集更新剧集原声插曲和可爱搞笑动图!!快戳进来!收藏
大福利哦~第四季每集都会给大家打包剧集原声~~~网盘分享~顺便贴些第四季每集的动图~~方便大家换签名~~讨论剧情萌点~~~对了普及一下常识,因为我记得以前有人问过我为什么动图保存到电脑后打开不动了。如果大家右键保存动图到电脑,用电脑默认的windows photo viewer软件打开是动不了的,一般我是用美图看看或者光影看看软件打开图才会动,这两个软件都是安装美图秀秀或者光影魔术手后自动带的附件,不过应该也可以自己单独安装镇楼图~~第一张当然是哈叔首集的傻逼吉他手势。。。海报一张恩爱动图一张
【中建瑞通】建筑资质新办,资质增项,资质升级的好帮手
首先第一集~~~“One-Two-Three Go...”Love me again---John Newman歌曲出现的场景:Harvey, Jessica, Rachel & Mike ready for their day to begin with showers and other activities歌词送上Know I’ve done wrong,Left your heart tornIs that what devils do?Took you so low,Where only fools goI shook the angel in youNow I’m rising from the groundRising up to youFilled with all the strength I foundThere's nothing I can’t do![Chorus:]I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?Can you love me again?It’s unforgivable,I stole and burnt your soulIs that what demons do?They rule the worst of meDestroy everything,They bring down angels like youNow I’m rising from the groundRising up to youFilled with all the strength I've foundThere's nothing I can’t do![Chorus:]I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?Can you love me again?I told you once I can't do this again, do this again, oh, noI told you once I can't do this again, do this again, oh, no[Chorus:]I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowCan you love me again?I need to know now, know nowOh, oh (can you love me again?)Can you love me again?Can you love me again?
大家注意啦,我把网盘链接放上来了,以后每集的插曲都会在这同一个链接里有的下载~~~放一张哈叔首集的出浴动图~~性感哦~~
S04E01插曲二----The Angel and the Fool---Broken BellsJeff & Jessica make a decision abou Harvey walks into Mike’s office. (repeats) Harvey leaves Mike’ Rachel arrives her affair with L end credits.歌词Leaning out the window, watch the dying of the sunBalancing the weight of a pill on her tongueShe'll be getting that look in her eyesCold and lonely, but I don't know whySee her at the border at the end of the lineShe falls down, and I can't do enoughBut I won't ever let her give upThe Angel and the FoolYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep running outShe found herself in a world full of menWatching them slowly destroy all her plans'Cause all the love she won't allowHerself to even dream aboutWell both of us are older now, and it won't be longThe early morning sirenIs growing louder now'Cause waking up is hard enough when there's no one else aroundSee her at the border at the end of the lineShe falls down, and I can't do enoughBut I won't ever let her give upThe Angel and the FoolYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep runningYou're running out...keep running outRead more: Broken Bells - Angel And The Fool Lyrics | MetroLyrics
首集插曲三ThisKidsNotAlright--------by AWOLNATIONMike walks into work at SIG.歌词Troubles coming for the free men.We shake them, shake them with the free hand.So stand tall, shout out with me.Do your dirty work without me.Say you're best when no one can see.Stand up, catch fire with me.(This kid, this kid, this kid, this kid, this kid)This kid's not alright.This kid's not alright.This kid's not alright.But this kid's not alright.I've been sleeping with these,I've been sleeping with these thoughts, manI've been contemplating singing them.So stand up, catch fire with me.(This kid, this kid, this kid, this kid, this kid)You can follow them to hell.This kid's not alright.This kid's not alright.This kid's not alright.But this kid's not alright.I'm scared, I may derail.You can follow them to hell.You can follow them to hell.You can follow them to hell.You can follow them to hell.You can follow them to hell.This kid's not alright.You can follow them to hell.This kid's not alright.You can follow them to hell.This kid's not alright.You can follow them to hell.But this kid's not alright.
权力的游戏都扯上了哈哈 the Winter is Coming!!!!!
Donna坐等哈叔说you were right的得意样
终于来了,不经意看到,在优酷上,不用每次下载了
有木有第一集片尾的那首?
谢谢分享第一首个是因为玩fifa14知道的 也算是殊途同归吧好玩的前不久看阿汤哥的明日边缘
散场曲也是love me again。。。
全自动凉皮机 真神
有前3季的吗? 吧里没有完整的 下载
第一首好听,谢谢分享
好贴赞一个!谢谢分享~
亲 有推荐的播放器吗 优酷只有一季
可惜itunes没有原声卖,不然全买了
我是来帮顶的
超爱Dona女神。 She is the definition of "awesome"!
楼主公德啊~~~
第一首找了很久,后来想起来贴吧,以来第一个贴就是。赞一个
谢谢楼主!太棒啦~
楼主,你真是超级棒好吗!!!大爱Suits的每个人呀~
兔哥看到自己成PARTNER后的名片的那个傻逼样,可爱死了这饮料一定巨难吃。。。。
谢谢啦,找了还就终于找到了~作为明年也要去美国的学生党祝LZ生活学习顺利哦~
怎么能少得了这个呢
继续更新~~~第二集没有插曲,所以楼主就不能放曲目了开始放第三集插曲第一首是 Bubble Games------------by Magic Bronson出现场景:Harvey look out a office window at Gillis Industries as he waits for a impromptu meeting.歌词暂时找不到试听链接也木有。但是MP3资源已经上传到网盘,就是帖子顶端给出的那个地址。
S04E03第二首插曲---How it feels-----by James & Evander出现场景:Rachel steps home after her all nighter at the office歌词We drown so we can see the starsAnd we took a chance in backseat of your car.Then we’ve been under star and we’ve come this far.You know how it feels and what I’m going to sayWished that it wasn’t so and we’ve been faultless in way.Now you’re asking me to stayAnd I can’t find anything to buy.You know how it feels, you know how it feels. You know how it feels, you know how it feels.
S04E03第三首插曲Pulsing: Tired Lungs-------------- by Kiev出现场景:Flashback to when Rachel arrives at Logans door歌词找不到送哈叔的一连串可爱帅气动图~~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或资源更新关注微博@资源分享圈。
粉丝:43874
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
求索记录 第四季: 世界上其中一种最危险,又最赚钱的工作,就是于严寒的阿拉斯加水域捕捉帝皇蟹和歌比利奥蟹。跟随5艘捕蟹船到白令海,看看那些大无畏的渔人怎样捕蟹。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3
网上有害信息举报专区: |暴走大事件第十期插曲匹诺曹广告的BGM
暴走大事件第十期插曲匹诺曹广告的BGM 歌词
播出的暴走大事件第四季第十集播出后,备受关注的就是结尾三个翻拍广告和原版广告的对比,相信很多网友看了第三个翻拍广告的的时候,都有种想去go die的心情,不过第三个翻拍广告的背景音乐非常不错,这首歌曲就是由小甜甜布兰妮演唱的《Im a salve for you》}

我要回帖

更多关于 渔人的搏斗第十一季 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信