Johnny Griffin Sextet
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
专辑风格:
我的评价:
Johnny Griffin专辑介绍:by
Scott YanowThe great tenor Johnny Griffin made his debut on Riverside with this sextet set which has been reissued on CD in the OJC series. Griffin is teamed with trumpeter Donald Byrd, baritonist Pepper Adams, pianist Kenny Drew, bassist Wilbur Ware and drummer Philly Joe Jones for three obscure tunes, the ballad "What's New" and a cooking version of "Woody'N You." High-quality hard bop from some of the best.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Johnny Griffin的其他热门专辑
音频贡献者:
关注虾米:安卓游戏《Great Big War》官方视频_游戏_播视网
你尚未看过任何视频
安卓游戏《Great Big War》官方视频
点击按住视频可以拖动
播放列表
安卓游戏《Great Big War》官方视频
视频简介:
单机游戏(ConsoleGame),指仅使用一台计算机或者其它游戏平台就可以独立运行的电子游戏。
分享给好友
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
【英雄联盟】辛德拉vs劫
守望先锋:是时候展现真正的飙车技术了!
DOTA2 尖枫时刻Ep.24 快来受教!!
M神秀翻全场的中单臂章拉比克
【我的世界】挖钻石?(“丰”字挖矿法)
【我的世界】隔壁大哥哥的极限生存
主播炸了196:PDD反野气成象拔蚌
杀手4血钱你最好当心2
游戏视频【星际老男孩】1月9日RPG暴雪防卫局+北伐艾蒙(搬运)02
游戏视频守望先锋国服精彩集锦33:是时候展现真正的飙车技术了!
游戏视频【爹1】Battlefield1一周吊炸天合集【第9期】
游戏视频【60秒看比赛】守望篇:打擂王总决赛 MY3:1皇族 MY战队复仇成功加冕擂王
游戏视频浮华褪尽 纵情赛场 — 死亡宣告 —— 《游戏人360秒第11期》
游戏视频【周二珂】我竟然鬼畜了我女神 鬼畜 抽皮肤 翻水水 GG
游戏视频6324一周逗逼操作集锦
侠盗飞车5精彩合集
英雄联盟小学生
我的世界籽岷
我的世界马桶
有什么感想,您也来说说吧!
沙发空缺中,欢迎您对本视频评论!
沙发空缺中,欢迎您对本视频评论!Recently Played
Recent reviews by James Griffin
1,344.5 hrs on record
Overall great program. Lots of little things like wrap around mode mirror mode as well as being compatible with most formats from other programs make Krita a good choice. The brush engine is also great. This is the best choice if you are making tilesets for 2d games as wrap around mode lets you instantly see if it will tile without having to worry about using offset too, which it naturally does as well. Krita is also pretty easy to use, with no major setup needed like GIMP does, so it is great for beginners. Lastly Sketch is not overly useful but it’s fun for just messing around, with a little more functionality it could become a great little addition for just doing quick and dirty sketches when you want a simpler interface.There are some minor issues that can be annoying though. The program is a touch unstable at times, but every update makes it more stable. Over the last year though the devs have resolved the majority of the issues, while greatly expanding the program. I do recommend the development version as it is better in every way at this time. Edit: There were some issues with some Huion tablets, mine was resolved after I updated my Tablet drivers.
Posted 24 August, 2015.
Last edited 24 August, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
It only took me about 73 minutes to beat so it isn’t terribly long. It's also not really that difficult either. Lastly I have no idea of where Super Metroid comes on to this I was expecting a Metroidvania with lots of weapons and hidden stuff and the like. However even though the game was completely different from what I thought it was, I was pleasantly surprised with how much fun I’m having with it, and my only complaint is that I’d like it to be longer.
Posted 24 April, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 注册网店的步骤 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信