wrecked这个游戏怎么判断点火线圈坏了点火

社会生活热门
社会生活推荐
社会生活广告
电脑游戏渐成婚姻杀手
A growing number of marriages are being wrecked by video game addiction.电脑游戏瘾正成为婚姻的一大杀手。More women filing for divorce are complaining that their husbands spend too long playing video games, according to research.Of those wives who cite unreasonable behaviour for ending their marriage, 15 percent believe their partners put gaming before them.This has soared from five per cent a year ago, the study by Divorce Online found.In particular, disgruntled(不高兴的) wives blamed World of Warcraft, which allows gamers to create their own fantasy character for mythical(神话的) adventures, and Call Of Duty, where gamers battle in various war zones.The games have faced heavy criticism in the past for their addictive properties, with some claiming that World of Warcraft is more addictive than cocaine.One wife who blames her husband&s obsession for the breakdown of their marriage is Jessica Ellis, 24, from London.She said: &He was addicted to World of Warcraft but played other games now and then. The amount he was playing gradually increased until I could not take it any more.&When it became serious he was playing up to eight hours a day. I was constantly trying to get him to cut back but he didn&t think he had a problem until I told him I wanted to leave. But by that time it was too late.&The study looked at 200 unreasonable behaviour petitions(请愿) filed by women.Divorce Online managing director Mark Keenan said his team carried out the research after noticing World of Warcraft was repeatedly cited by unhappy wives.He said: &I was surprised by the result at first, but I would expect the number to be even higher next year. The increase could be a consequence of people staying indoors more because of the recession, or it might be being used by men in particular as a means of escape from an already unhappy relationship.&
文章来源[]
版权声明:站内内容由会员投稿或收集整理自网络,如非特别声明版权归原作者与本站共同所有,转载请注明出处。发布在[]分类。
头牌英语网始于2007年,主体内容由无数网友共同努力建成。如果您有优秀的英语文章或英语资料欢迎向本站.
查尔斯王子戏称王位已
另类促销:穿内衣购物获
飓风仙蒂逼近美国
超人决定放弃美国国籍
防绑架 墨西哥人体内
版权所有 ?
本站内容来源于网络收集或网友投稿,如有版权争议请联系,核实无误后将做删除处理!
Copyright ? . All Rights Reserved & & 联系Email:(请将#换成@)
及时了解本站内容更新、享受优质内容的推荐,欢迎关注本站微信:tpenglish,口袋妖怪及Youtube视频搬运
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/channel/UC9OZkS1Mhl5UvKSiPrYqsxg Youtube转载
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 | 沪ICP证:沪B2-
网上有害信息举报专区: |
违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3Copyright © 2016 厦门七武海网络科技有限公司 版权所有
声明:本着互联网分享精神,网站部分信息转载于其他网站,如稿件涉及版权等问题,请联系我们进行删除修改处理,本网不承担任何法律责任!当前位置:&&&&&
MOBA游戏《Get Wrecked》明年1月上架
《Get Wrecked》是一款即将上架的独立游戏,在这款即将登陆移动平台MOBA游戏之中,玩家可以尽情的享受相互对战的乐趣。
游戏主打2V2对战,玩家可以在不同环境的竞技场中,使用自己角色和伙伴一起消灭对手。游戏中将会有多名不同属性的英雄初现,每个英雄可以携带多个技能上场,并使用自己的技能来挑战竞技场的对手。玩家可以通过赢得比赛来获得宝石奖励,并使用这些奖励来升级自己的英雄技能或者是购买新的英雄。游戏的节奏非常快速,毕竟双方只有2个人,对于手机游戏来说再合适不过。
本作预计会在明年1月上架,对应iOS和Android双平台。
【来源:安卓网】
推荐理由:《少女咖啡枪》还是一款非常优秀的射击闯关手游。游戏很创意地将射击与恋爱养成结合,还加入了一些模拟经营的元素,非
推荐理由:《冷血射手》是一款非常有趣的休闲益智类手游,别看游戏名字冷冷的感觉,但是在画风上却是用色大胆明亮的美漫风格,然
推荐理由:几何比赛是一款非常刺激的飞行游戏,游戏采用重力感应系统,从而来控制玩家们的战机移动;游戏画面简,单操作简单;而且
推荐理由:《无限牢狱》是一款逃脱主题的惊悚游戏。游戏将会有三名被囚禁其中的少女登场,三名少女虽然各自有其故事,不过其中只
推荐理由:星空序曲是一款十分考验玩家智慧的策略对战类型的游戏,游戏中的画面采用了十分经典复古的像素风格,玩家在游戏中将会
手机访问手机扫描二维码访问}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么判断点火线圈坏了 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。