This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
In Memory of Shingo Araki
Newest Deviations
Favourites
A Simply update.... orz
Share a Status Update with your watchers!
Nov 16, :12 PM
Listening to: Fatal Frame series
Dear All,Hallo guys, long time no see Apologize for being missing in action for quite some times until now. Life is kinda fruitfully and too much concentration on my working lately. Actually the true is that I already seldom having any "completed" artworks...since quite a long time. Well, this is such ashamed to say out but still... I still got drawing, just feeling those are none that can show off in front of people... such uncompleted... TTwTTAnyway, here my company is recruiting new members hence I would like to share with you guys. For any inquiry, you can contact us by email, or if I can help out you still can leave me a message. ^_^ I am right here to answer you guys.Good thing for my company is we welcomed fresh graduates! Because we provide training for potential artists. We requiring: -Character Designer-2D Animator-Background Artist-Storyboard Artist-Clean Up Artist-DTP Artist-Mobile Game & Apps Programmer-Mobile Game & Apps Artist-Multimedia DesignerInterested candidates please contact us at +603-Send your artwork to job@Do feel free to visit our webpage too! :joy:
Current Residence: MalaysiaFavourite genre of music: New Age, Nostagia, Piano, Violin...Favourite photographer: Alexander Barus (hehe)Favourite style of art: Anime, Manga, Shounen-Ai, Japanese Style, Art-Nouvel, GothicFavourite cartoon character: Kurama, Hades, Kurapica, Kuroro, Itachi, Shun, Touda, Tsuzuki, Edward Elric XDDPersonal Quote: Thanks a lot
Add a Comment:
is animasia still hiring 2d artist?
Hai, sorry guy. Ahahahaha Have been not so much log in DA for some times. Yes we are still hiring. Please feel free to contact us.
pfftt achient journal XDD
hiya! XDim the one who commish for envy in CF! XD
you seriously need to login more often
Thanks for the reminder, I didn't really come here often since I don't have much artworks to show.I will try my best to come drop by anytime then.Thanks ya.
Mitsuketa!Haha, thanks for the doujin sold at CF, it's very nice, like it.I think I want the first doujin now.
I am sorry that I just happened to check over my DA and noticed your leaving messege. Thanks a lot for liking my FMA doujinshi ///&w&///I guess I will reprint a small amount of my 1st FMA doujinshi in the coming event. When I truly got the copies I will leaving you a messege back. Is that fine with you? Thanks again ya!
Go To Page:}

我要回帖

更多关于 华润e家网上商城 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信