如何评价 Steam 上的软件 wallpaperengine软件 Engine

给大家安利一款steam上的软件--Wallpaper Engine_bilibili吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
给大家安利一款steam上的软件--Wallpaper Engine收藏
Wallpaper Engine是一款能让你的桌面动起来的软件,支持各种类型的壁纸,包括3d,2d动画,网站,视频,甚至一些小游戏,你可以在steam创意工坊下载别人制作的壁纸,也可以自己动手做一个自己的壁纸!
东西一多就感觉桌面好乱
简单来说就是一个设置有格调壁纸的软件,而且只要18
可是我只有3块钱.jpg
有钱真好呐.jpg
地城之光30级进阶
角色等级达到30级,
我想买但是我没有钱.jpg
。。。瞅了一眼自己的钱包。。。圣诞节啊。。。你快来啊。。。
内存占用大吗
我大概是内存太多了
这玩意植18
一眼看成Wallace
呃,引不起丝毫的兴趣。
已入,谢谢
雨滴不也美滋滋
这个和rainmeter相比如何……仅从这几张图来看似乎rainmeter可以做的事情更多些,而且那个也是开源社区,虽然做起来可能麻烦些
要是我有钱多好。。。
已入,感觉不错
听说桌面乱的都是妹子,不过这是B吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Traditional Chinese
Includes 12 Steam Achievements
Title: Wallpaper Engine
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Oct, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access will allow me to ensure stability and compatibility for a wider range of systems and focus on expanding features that users need the most. Since a multitude of wallpaper types are supported, I need to figure out which kind of wallpapers are most commonly used and then prioritize further developing those and making them as good as they can be.&
Approximately how long will this software be in Early Access?
&Until about early 2017.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will include more wallpapers and features. There is no specific plan on how many wallpapers and which features will be added, as that will depend on the feedback gathered during early access.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current version of Wallpaper Engine includes 13 wallpapers, Steam Workshop support, an editor to create wallpapers of any kind and a multitude of options to tweak and personalize the application. Everything required for a first release is available and the application should be working well.&
Will this software be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Yes! The price during Early Access is a little bit lower than the final price to accommodate the additional content and improved overall experience that will be added during the Early Access period. If you purchase the application now, you will not have to pay anything extra after Early Access - you will get all new content and improvements as they are being added now.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&The community will help shaping Wallpaper Engine through the Steam Forums and built-in feedback methods in the application. The future of Wallpaper Engine will be based on which kind of wallpapers are received well and which additional new features Workshop creators could make use of.
Finally, in case you are experiencing any bugs or problems, I will assist you and work on resolving the issue as soon as possible.&
Buy Wallpaper Engine
Recent updates
Hey all,Another patch has been released to address a few issues that have come up. I fixed a bug in the filesystem library I am using (Boost C++) that caused Wallpaper Engine to fail running properly when it was installed in a symlinked directory under certain circumstances.Some web wallpapers in Workshop that use the open-source rain drop effect from here:
broke with the recent CEF update because the rain effect code was incompatible with the latest updates from Google Chromium. The original author has fixed the issue, but the copies on Workshop do not receive this fix automatically unless their authors update them too. Since these situations are unavoidable when Google releases updates to Chromium, I have implemented a system that allows me to update Workshop files after they have been downloaded by a client, since I cannot directly access the files on the Steam servers. This system can be used to apply patches in a situation like this.So in other words, all of the rain drop wallpapers should be working again. The 'Paranoid and Shy Birds' have been fixed using the same system, the white lines are gone.You can now use the resolution graphics option to control the rendering resolution of canvas elements in web wallpapers. Using half resolution can greatly improve performance on some web wallpapers now. So, using the rain drops as an example, the CPU load on my machine (3440 x 1440 resolution) drops while compromising on the quality:I have also reported a number of false positives from different anti-virus products to their respective companies. These include libcef.dll for Avast and Bitdefender and wallpaper32.exe / wallpaper64.exe for Comodo. If you know about any other false positives, let me know, or feel free to report them using the links I put in this thread:The update warning for known incompatible applications will now only be shown once per application. However, with this update, you will still see them one more time. The following updates will not show the warning unless you verify/re-install the application over Steam. And hopefully at some point I can completely remove the warning, when the respective developers have fixed the issues on their end.- KristjanChangelogFixesFixed video read mode being overwritten on start.Fixed browse window showing wrong wallpapers when rapidly switching from Workshop to installed.Fixed Boost filesystem not resolving symlinks correctly.New FeaturesWeb wallpaper compatibility system to overwrite Workshop files on load.Made it possible to reduce canvas resolution in web wallpapers with the half resolution option.Other ChangesChanged application warning on update to show only once per application.Refactored parts of 2D/3D wallpapers for upcoming changes to the editor.
25 February
If you use the new, built-in, update prompt, Steam will show Wallpaper Engine as in-game after the update and the overlay gets injected into every process (even though it's disabled, but that feature doesn't really work). Simply restart it once so it stops. The next update shouldn't do this.Hey all,Another small update for Wallpaper Engine has been released that fixes a few things and adds more video options. There were a few playlist issues that should be fixed now, which caused the playlist to disappear. It still takes a few seconds to show up until Steam responded with your Workshop subscriptions.Using the center or cover video options, you can now also change the position of the video respectively with this new slider:The effects of this slider vary based on the current mode, as illustrated here:The alignment options are now also fully functional for WebM videos.A new advanced option allows you to disable video hardware acceleration:You should not use this option unless your hardware acceleration is defective, due to hardware or driver issues. Disabling hardware acceleration will cause the CPU load to increase, so in a normal scenario, it is not desirable to disable this. I added this option for two reasons:Some AMD hardware and driver combinations suffer from 'UVD clock' bugs. The GPU core/memory clocks get stuck while playing videos. Disabling hardware acceleration will just not cause UVD profiles to be loaded, so the driver doesn't bug out.I had a few reports of the entire screen turning black periodically on certain (Nvidia?) cards and drivers. Disabling hardware acceleration might help here, if the issue is caused by the video decoder of the GPU.There are now resolution tags in the Workshop:They will be automatically set. If you want to add them to your current wallpaper, just publish an empty update with the editor and it should add the tag. The 'Standard Definition' tags basically mean 'low resolution' while maintaining the respective aspect ratio. Should a video be between two resolutions, it will always pick the next lower one. If nothing fits, &Other resolution& will be set. The tags don't work for WebM yet.I have added newer versions of the Visual Studio 2013 runtimes to the Steam install script, so starting Wallpaper Engine over Steam, those two will be installed now. The ones distributed by Steam are sometimes not being installed at all and are also old, the new runtimes include fixes for a certain locale related crash. Speaking of crashes, the crash dialog will now show more info and provide a likely solution if a known crash happens. Those include outdated Intel GPU drivers on Nvidia Optimus laptops, Precision X and RivaTuner.- KristjanFull changelogAdditionsNew Visual Studio 2013 runtimes.Added more information and cancel button to update & verify dialog.Added tags for video resolutions.Added solutions for known crashes caused by drivers or third-party apps (Intel GPU drivers out of date, Precision X and RivaTuner hooks).Added option to disable video hardware acceleration.Added video alignment option for cover and center.Added process priority option.Added detection for RDP session state changes to destroy/restart wallpapers automatically.Added a work-around for video playlists on Windows 7 to reduce flashing or the static wallpaper from showing up when switching between videos.FixesFixed playlist permanently disappearing when unsubbing a wallpaper and other scenarios.Fixed double quotes in URL breaking the config.json.Fixed launcher process not creating mini dump files.Fixed focus issues of the transition effect and all wallpapers (except web...).Fixed WebM videos getting frozen when they threw a media error.Fixed Steamworks injection causing Wallpaper Engine to be detected by Steam after an update (does not apply to this patch yet).Other ChangesUpdated CEF to version 3..gcdcdfa9.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this software on the discussion boards
About This Software
Wallpaper Engine enables you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on Steam Workshop!Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.Personalize your wallpapers with your favorite colors.Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.Support for many aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.Support for multi monitor environments.Wallpapers will pause while playing games.Create your own wallpapers with the Wallpaper Editor.Use the Steam Workshop to share your wallpapers.Wallpaper Engine can be used in parallel to any other Steam game or application.Supported video formats: mp4, WebM (Workshop); mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (local files).Wallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience while using as few system resources as possible. To not distract or hinder you while playing a game or working, you can choose to automatically pause or completely stop the wallpaper while using another application or playing fullscreen (including borderless windowed mode). Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs. As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system. Having a dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.The Steam Workshop integration will allow you to share your own wallpapers with the Steam community. Using the Wallpaper Editor, you can create 3D and 2D wallpapers by importing pictures or 3D models and textures. Video, web and application wallpapers are created by simply importing your files into the editor and pushing them to Workshop as a wallpaper. All wallpapers on Workshop are ready-to-use and can either be distributed for free or a price of your choice.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalentMemory: 1024 MB RAMGraphics: HD Graphics 4000 or aboveDirectX: Version 10Storage: 512 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: Windows N versions require the 'Media Feature Pack' from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported. Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
Recommended:OS: Windows 8.1, 10Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalentMemory: 2048 MB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or aboveDirectX: Version 11Storage: 1024 MB available space
Copyright (C) 2016 Kristjan Skutta
Royalty free music used in trailer:
Ooh Hey by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Night Rave by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Exit the Premises by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Source: /music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1500029
Overwhelmingly Positive
(4,289 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(14,441 reviews)
Review Type
All&(14,563)
Positive&(14,097)
Negative&(466)
Purchase Type
All&(14,563)
Steam Purchasers&(14,441)
Other&(122)
All Languages&(14,563)
Your Languages&(3,532)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,489 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steamwallpaperengine 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信