牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!java - 3D projection doesnt work - Stack Overflow
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.8 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Im trying to programm a 3D game with pure java, without any libraries like open gl (because i want to understand all the mathematics and techniches behind it).
So, the first tests work very well, i can move around and rotate cubes and stuff like that, and i have a projection matrix to represent the camera of the world.
But the this projection doesnt work correctly.
I can move the points around, but only about x and y, so right left, top bottom.
but whenever i change the z coordinates of all points, nothing happens.
The thing is my perspective projection isnt perspective at all. I can do everzthing, but points that are "far away" arent drawn "smaller"... why? Whats the problem?
Im working with matrices i already said, and use the following principe: every mesh has a list of lines, each line has to points, a point has the variables x, y, z, 1. So, whenever i want to transform all of these points i just multiply the needed transformation matrix (4x4) with each point matrix (4x1), and then the projection matrix with each point matrix,
to get the new point matrix (4x1) of each point and drawing them again.
so i already said, the projection, (so the actual distance zoom) isnt working. why? Anyone an idea?
Thank you very much!
okay, heres is some more information and code:
Im using this projection matrix:
and here is some more code:
That's the main programm, problem see line 48
You will need to transform your points using a perspective projection matrix rather than just a projection matrix to add depth
Use Quaternion to make the projections. Thats save me once!
I use Commons Math: The Apache Commons Mathematics Library to make the maths, download the source code to check how it's work.
I have a sample here
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25271
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledLauncher doesnt even work
Launcher doesnt even work}

我要回帖

更多关于 work的意思 的文章