求教怎么火炬之光2mod使用教程客车MOD

mod包怎么用,新手小白求指教_gta自由之城吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,878贴子:
mod包怎么用,新手小白求指教
mod包什么的补丁包什么的一堆包怎么用
0.10.5,超大背包,光影...
我说到做到,一定发只要...
mod新人的福音! 包含多...
如题,此贴供应玩家平时...
原 mod 包 :VISA DLC U...
1000的js,好多mod,超...
大家好我又来水 啊不对 ...
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求教改了客运mod怎么载客_欧洲客车模拟吧_百度贴吧
关注:2,902贴子:
求教改了客运mod怎么载客
车开不进去,就到这个地方,怎么破
路线改的太坑爹了,特别...
其实我是游回去的,心疼...
「世界邦旅行网」,旅游欧洲,经典欧洲旅游线路,欧洲旅游报价,欧洲自由行攻略,一应俱全!专业旅行达人,1对1服务,个性设计,专属行程,一站预定出行产品!私人定制,更懂你的旅行.
退准了按t字母就行
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求教怎么用mod_辐射3吧_百度贴吧
关注:40,533贴子:
求教怎么用mod
在网上下载了个网友新弄的装甲和枪械的mod,可是那些文件该放到哪里去?
但是困难重重啊,下的mo...
所有mod多数由steam创...
本mod材质包由服优制作 ...
新开天龙发布网,今日天龙新区天龙发布网!
一般都是直接扔根目录的data里面。然后FOMM启动。
you HAVE TO install FOMMand press toggle archiveinvalidation.. IT"S a MUST.. 必须装一个FOMMand you have to also do this GO TO MY DOCUMENTS\MY GAMES\FALLOUT 3 AND OPEN FALLOUT.INI(press ctrl+F type)find the line bInvalidateOlderFiles=0 AND CHANGE IT TO bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 SAVE按照要求修改FALLOUT.INI1. Extract the files to a temporary location.1、解压文件2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.2、进行必要检查3. Copy files to (install folder)\Fallout3\Data\3、解压出来的文件扔到根目录Data里面4. Start FOMM Launcher, place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).4、启动Fomm,勾选相应.esp文件。就你传上来这个.fomod文件,安装FOMM之后,双击文件就会自动安装了,然后进FOMM启动。
土狼装甲REQUIRES FALLOUT SCRIPT EXTENDER TO RUN PROPERLY. PIPBOY PDA STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR LOOKS.Coyote Neural Assistance Power Armor Version - NEW VEGAS 0.1!I STRONGLY SUGGEST READING THE NEW FEATURES LIST SO YOU AREN'T VERY CONFUSED!NV 0.1 - Ported to New Vegas. Releasing a functional version for Christmas, more stuff forthcoming!- ALL NEW HIGHER RES TEXTURES WOW- Currently located in a car's trunk across the street from the Kings hangout in Freeside!- Possibly buggy, but I play tested it pretty well so it should be fine. That being said, please report anything bad~!--------2.0- Improved Basic Functions:
- Both Enhanced Vision and Enhanced Speed are now togglable (hotkeys '0' and '-' respectively) - Both of them also have enhanced graphics to represent their activation as well as sound effects.- Integrated Computer: In the armor section of your pipboy, an option called NAPA Configuration Program will appear. If you click on it, you will get several options. - Visor Options: Only available is Visor is equipped, the only option right now is toggling Enhanced Vision on and off. - Suit Options: Option to toggle speed on and off, as well as activating one of the other two possible upgrades, once you acquire them. - Upgrade: Brand new option, allows you to upgrade your armor with either Cloaking or Overdrive modes (or both).
- Cloaking: Once acquired and activated, makes you invisible and perfectly silent - even while running standing up! However, it drains AP based on your stance,
and once AP is depleted, it deactivates.
- Overdrive: Very tough to get, very risky to use, but very worthwhile if you can use it effectively.
- Overdrive Charge: Even after you get it, before you can use it you need to create a charge. The requirements for building it vary based on whether or
not you have Wired Reflexes.
- Once you charge and activate it, you get sped up massively as the world slows down to an equal degree. You will move faster than ever, do more damage,
do more criticals, take reduced damage, and overall look very badass.
- However, this energy doesn't come from nowhere: AP is depleted constantly during use, and VATS is deactivated for the duration.
- Also, its use is incredibly hard on your body and your suit: your chest and legs will take damage, as will the suit, and you will be radiated somewhat
once your time is up.
- Finally, make sure to be standing still once it dials down or you'll trip and look like an idiot.
Overall, even though the risks are great, with the right gun you can clear rooms full of enemies while remaining untouchable.
- Effects: Everything mentioned above has graphics and sounds associated with them, and the upgrades you buy appear on your body as you get them.- This is in addition to earlier effects from earlier mods.- SAME LOCATION! Requirements for opening the door and computer loosened a bit.-------1.2 -Where to find it-The armor's location was pinned down before the war as being in a truck heading south from former Canada to DC. The bombs went off before it arrived, so quite likely the truck crashed someplace in the north-east, probably near what is currently known as Old Olney. Check the highways, and be careful. -Features-- Makes you run faster and jump higher, and enhances your reflexes tremendously- Interlock with Wired Reflexes allow you to push yourself and the suit even further- Visor allows for long distance targetting and sensing.
-Compare your red crosshair range with or without it. -Wearing it, you'll know where everyone is before you can even see them.- Cool looking-Install-Drop this entire folder into your root Fallout 3 folder and accept when it asks if you want to overwrite. It's not overwriting anything important, don't worry, this is totally standalone.-Uninstall- Remove the folder na36pa from both textures and meshes. That's pretty much it.沙漠之鹰nique firearm: Desert Dragon. a new unique firearm for Fallout 3 based on the Desert Eagle .44CREDITS:Model:Vashts1985Uvmapping:Flamshmizer & MalignantTextures:MilleniaFallout 3 port and compile:Vashts1985Special thanks goes to:Moraelin: for his expert knowledge of Gamebryo and hexingBrurpo: for having the persistence to figure out the problems with the .NifsThe entire Niftools development team: for their dedication and timely resolve to get their toolsup to Fo3's standard. INSTALLATION:first step: acquire FOMM (fallout mod manager)second step: change the value "bInvalidateOldFiles" from 0 to 1 in both Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini in your appdata or my documents\my games\fallout 3 folder. third step: open DDragon.rar. using windows explorer, navigate to your Fallout3\data folder (c:\program files\bethesda software\fallout3\data, by default). drag the Vashdeagle.ESP into your data folderdrag the meshes folder into your data folder. fourth step: decide which resolution (high or low) you will use for the textures. i highly recommend the High res, but if you find it causes your frame rate to drop too much, the low res will be better. after you have chosen your resolution, open the corresponding folder in the rar. drag the textures folder into your data folder.open FOMM. make sure to check the Vashdeagle.ESP. hit launch Fallout. enjoy!Acquiring your shiny new unique weapon: (beta) one day while wondering the wastes around megaton, you come across a beaten and battered ghoul. he is missing an arm and a leg and is lying in what looks to be a pool of his own blood that has long sense been crusted over by the hot unyielding sun.
something is different about this one, although his clothes are all but shreds and torn, they look very different than anything you have ever encountered in these wastes. you decide to check his person out. obviously anything that might not have been scavenged off of this zombie is fair game. you kneel down and start to search through is pack, when WHAM! a slimy hand grabs you by the collar.
*cough* *COUGH* blood splatters your face. "Rai....raiders, ****ing scum!" you can hardly make out the strange accent through the gurgle of blood that accompanies his words."they....they took it! those ****ing bastards!. you...you make them pay! you cant let them keep it....it was...was my fath...." the grimy hand releases its hold of your collar as it slumps lifelessly to the cracked and dry scorched earth. that's when you notice the tracks headed off to the west.......*OR* if you cant be assed to play along (-_-) "player.additem 00f0434f 1" without the quotescritical stats: (beta)Desert Dragon: pre war firearm, Desert eagle .44. magazine capacity: 8 round. effective range, medium to close. even though being fairly solid in design, its operating parts are quite prone dirt and wear quickly. regular maintenance and cleaning are required.most parts are interchangeable with the more modern M99 10mm pistol so simple repairs should not be too costly.this compile, for all intensive purposes, is a beta version. as modding improves i plan on getting up to a better standard. use this mod at your own risk, as i can not say with certainty that this will work 100%. if you encounter bugs feel free to post them so i can look into what is wrong.known bugs:as of right now, if Desert Dragon is dropped from the inventory, it will appear as a 10mm pistol in the game world. i have no clue why its doing that, i imagine there is another subrecord that controls the world appearance, but i cannot locate it as of yet.usage:the works within "DDragon.RAR" are released as free to use with Fallout 3. in no way shape or form may you include these works as a stand alone Release or as a part of a pack, freely or for profit, without the expressed permission of the authors of said works contained within "DDragon.rar"
这种你直接把文件扔进data然后FOMM启动就好了...至于怎么调出来在哪找,帖子里有。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴下的mod怎么装_辐射新维加斯吧_百度贴吧
关注:20,316贴子:
下的mod怎么装
想下mod 不知道如何装
管理器载入不了mod界面...
没错,我又来搬运东西了...
真是的CF2.0出了这么久...
看下吧,这是强盗坐对面...
这mod我打了四五次了,...
新开天龙发布网,今日天龙新区天龙发布网!
图片来自:不会百度么
放进游戏目录下的data文件夹...然后下个fomm或是直接用lanch加载...个人建议fomm
正常来说一个MOD,解压以后将内容复制进游戏目录DATA文件夹下就可以正常运行。但是如果MOD装多了(因为一旦你装了一个,后面的根本停不下来),就要考虑排序问题,因为各种原理不同的MOD顺序混乱的话,会造成各种不可预料的BUG,因此MOD管理器是玩MOD的必备工具,个人推荐FOMM,简单易用稳定性高还有中文版。说到这份上基本可以了,名词神马的完全可以自行百度解决之。
优先推荐装个
提供的内华达计划2.5
fomm 用过你就知道爽
很简单啊,直接把MOD里的东西丢进DATA文件夹里,再用游戏开始的那个程序载人进去就可以了
FOMM,你值得拥有
装mod根本停不下来
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求大神教育!GTA4 ae86mod车头灯怎么打开_侠盗猎车吧_百度贴吧
关注:83,517贴子:
求大神教育!GTA4 ae86mod车头灯怎么打开
有没有成功案例呀!求教育
人生路漫漫,总有那么一...
你最萌哪一对cp?有兴趣...
准不准你说了算哦
长镜头的调度,场景的打...
晒明星剧组盒饭啥样?
真是一部良心剧!
人鱼热恋中?冯绍峰 郭...
你最期待哪部呢?
中国文化上下五千年,不...
这道菜很简单精致做起来...
单身无罪,出来受虐就是...
如果世界上真有轮回 那...
Benz轿车一路领先,全方位配置细节,热门车型震撼低价,邀您体验极致驾驭!Benz官方授权经销商-上海星瀚,更低报价,正规渠道购车,一站式服务购车安全快捷!
下载个修改器就OK了
你列4在哪里下载的阿
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 火炬之光2mod使用教程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信