hungry shark无限钻石 world任务中的missions要怎样达成?急急急

饥饿鲨:世界的任务刷不出来_hungryshark吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:826贴子:
饥饿鲨:世界的任务刷不出来
饥饿鲨:世界(Hungry Shark World)里面任务应该有4个,前3个是ok的,第四个就出不来,说请检测网络链接,但是我ipad已经连上网络了。怎么处理。
IKEA宜家家居-冬季大减价开始啦,快来添加购物车,抢购先人一步!
我也是这样,同问
这几天就有了吖,世界排名金币~
必须用账号、另外用facebook的话进游戏必须连vpn或者断网进
连vpn并且facebook账号才有竞赛任务~
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Hungry Shark World (by Ubisoft) - Touch Arcade
★ TouchArcade needs your help.
Rate this App!
Publisher:
Size: 358.6 MB
Version: 1.8.6
Price: Free
Average User Rating: Not enough votes.
Sanuku's comments:
Genres: Games Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
The Sharks are back, and this time they are taking on the entire Earth! Take control of a very Hungry Shark in this action packed aquatic adventure. Survive as long as possible by eating everything that gets in your way!
Hungry Shark World opens up a brand new adventure with addictive fast-pace gameplay, console quality graphics, multiple massive levels to explore and epic enemies to chomp down! Loads of sharks to control and more of our own special blend of FGOL humour than ever before, Hungry Shark World is the ground breaking new game that you will play until the end of time! Hope you brought your charger!
EXPLORE THE WORLD?S OCEANS!
Where there?s sea, there?s sharks: breath-taking levels filled with gorgeous environments, a massive array of prey, dastardly enemies to outwit and cunning strategies to overcome every challenge you face in your sharky life! They say humans have only explored 2% now?s your chance to find out what else is out there and be hailed the captain of discovery and adventure!
ALL OF THE SHARKS!
You?ve never seen sharks like this before! With 7 different strengths, sizes and skills, each tier of shark has its own special abilities! Each shark, big or small, has its own unique personality and quirky animations. From d?aww to ARGH, discover your inner shark and let it DOMINATE! And you can challenge the rest of your sharky shiver of friends to beat your hi-score with the Facebook Leaderboards!
YOUR MISSION, IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT?
How can a shark get any cooler, I mean, really? Well, there are limitless missions you will have to master in order to plan, advance and conquer! There are loads of missions to complete with great rewards and re-playability. Rise through the ranks of the food chain and level up your jawsome pal to bite harder, swim faster and grow HUNGRY?er!
SHARKY SWAGALICIOUS!
No one said being a shark would be easy, eh? But they got swag! In this world, a passion for fashion has more than the obvious benefits of looking FABULOUS. Make sure to pimp your aquatic gastronome in only the finest in fin and tail accessories before going to dinner. Each finely crafted item of apparel will power up your shark in weird and wonderful ways!
Hungry Shark World is regularly updated with new features, content and challenges to keep you coming back for more!
Hungry Shark World uses Facebook to backup your progress to the cloud.
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gems and Gold currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Gold can also be collected in game without requiring purchases.
Like the game
Follow us on Twitter @Hungry_Shark
Play more at
And join our community!
Any Feedback? email:
Need support? email:
Supported Devices:
iPhone6Plus
iPodTouchSixthGen
Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0
Download Size: 314.3MB
[Original Poster]
More or less the same but still unique enough to keep me playing it over the upcoming holidays.
After &Hungry Shark Evolution& Hungry Shark World seem like the logical step forward to move the Hungry Shark Franchise to the next level. Everything seem to be bigger: Sharks, Levels, Fish and also the among of Secrets InGame seem to have improved overall if it comes to the Content that I have so far seen.
Also it does feel like i have only seen so far the tip of the iceberg it does already feel like a lot of tun and enjoyable to solve those Missions the Game is throwing at you to solve and gain that way Gold Coins to upgrade your Shark or even save enough up to buy one of the bigger Once.
So far I don`t have encountered anything in the Game after the first hour that would hold me back from keep digging myself into the Game over the upcoming holidays to see what Secrets the Team back in UK might have hidden below the surface.
The Game still does have it`s Mojo and if I wouldn`t have to take a break from playing it to drive to my Doctor earlier today I probably would have just kept playing it till my Battery would have drawn empty.
The Hungry Shark Games are overall one of those few Games that you just keep playing for hours and afterwards just buy here and there an iAP to thank that way the Developer for the time you could spent with the Game.
If I would have to come up with something that still is missing in the Game then it would be a Story but who needs a Story when you have big Sharks in a Game that are playable
Last edited by S 12-15-2015 at .
Reason: Fixed first Line.
nice find bro. will give it a try later.
ps. the graphics looks miles better than the previous hungry sharks evo.
Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2
Just Based on looks and write up this appears to be the best so far. Will download later!
I still play Evolution from time to time. I've always been a fan of the Hungry Shark series. Downloading now of course.
Last edited by NOEN; 12-15-2015 at .
This game looks great I've always wanted to be a shark
Yea, FGoL did a GREAT job on updating the visuals! I didn't think they could top HS Evolution that much more, but they did. As far as gameplay, it's pretty much the same (which is good) with some small tweaks here and there. This one seems to have a little more longevity then its predecessor. You have a bunch of missions to complete to make your shark bigger. The words seem way bigger and more detailed too.
As far as the F2P stuff, it's not too bad so far. I haven't run across any timers or anything. It looks like there's merely IAPs to progress faster.
It looks like it has cloud save, but I can't access Facebook because it's a NZ game and my FB is registered in the US, so it's not meshing well right now.
All in all, definitely worth checking out. Especially if you dug any of the other Hungry Shark games. This seems to be the best of the bunch so far.
More or less the same but still unique enough to keep me playing it over the upcoming holidays.
After &Hungry Shark Evolution& Hungry Shark World seem like the logical step forward to move the Hungry Shark Franchise to the next level. Everything seem to be bigger: Sharks, Levels, Fish and also the among of Secrets InGame seem to have improved overall if it comes to the Content that I have so far seen.
Also it does feel like i have only seen so far the tip of the iceberg it does already feel like a lot of tun and enjoyable to solve those Missions the Game is throwing at you to solve and gain that way Gold Coins to upgrade your Shark or even save enough up to buy one of the bigger Once.
So far I don`t have encountered anything in the Game after the first hour that would hold me back from keep digging myself into the Game over the upcoming holidays to see what Secrets the Team back in UK might have hidden below the surface.
The Game still does have it`s Mojo and if I wouldn`t have to take a break from playing it to drive to my Doctor earlier today I probably would have just kept playing it till my Battery would have drawn empty.
The Hungry Shark Games are overall one of those few Games that you just keep playing for hours and afterwards just buy here and there an iAP to thank that way the Developer for the time you could spent with the Game.
If I would have to come up with something that still is missing in the Game then it would be a Story but who needs a Story when you have big Sharks in a Game that are playable
What are the IAP's if you don't mind?
- I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!
i am an Evolution fan, and like you said, FGOL made it so you can play indefinitely and unlock everything, with no timers - only grind (which is fun for me while i am controlling a shark) - and just gave IAP as thank you to the devs. I hope this follows the same model. Will it be Worldwide on thursday, or should i download now? and will my progress be saved to Worldwide release if you can know?
Amazing game. Its really fun