以撒全成就解锁a lap victory解锁成就吗

victory lap
phr. 赛跑选手在拿金牌后通常会绕场一圈以示庆祝
1.a lap by the winning person or team run to celebrate the victory
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
好文推荐:。。。原来打完以后不应该选用那个胜利模式再开一把的……_以撒的结合吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:111,895贴子:
。。。原来打完以后不应该选用那个胜利模式再开一把的……
我的HUSH和BR的成就都没开
你家本命上榜没?
可以说连基本的立意都没...
手把手教你成为美食摄影...
安利《大唐荣耀》
风云稻米——特邀微博贴吧...
吧友:装X界四大金刚横...
“小鲜肉这个话题”我一直...
《龙珠》的那个悟空
很多人可能不知道她,照...
2.10-2.14上映的电影
古装、民国、现代三装pk...
目前最成功,影响力最高...
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
之前一把吸收了D100,然后ROLL到白玫瑰第二把开局自带,吃到妈刀+3眼和双发眼泪,又吃到了莉莉丝自带的跟宠基本快速了能打大部分成就,结果打完羔羊弹出个窗口,下意识就选了YES,然后又重头打,想着是不是之前的都保存了就想着卖血打个MEGA,结果特么的上一把的成就都没开
以及发现了吸收主动效果不包括一次性的主动道具
不会啊我就是一次把除了贪婪和虚空层的全部解锁了,都计算的啊
目前看来这个victory Lap只会解锁第一轮的成就 而且只有在黑暗层打完羊总才会有这个下一圈的选项 如果楼主第一层的成就都没解锁 那可能是bug了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴分类学习站点
Victory Lap
所属专辑:The Heist
演唱人:Ryan Lewis
来源 From:
And they say, "Don't forget where you come fromDon't die holding on to your wordsCause you know you got a whole world to changeBut understand who you got to change first"[Verse 1: Macklemore]And I was like "Fuck that", humility bust backI remember the days with nothing but a bus passI was just a little shorty hoping that I could find a bum to buy a 40 for meAnd have enough for a bud sackYeah, and I dance on that instrumentalUnorthodox like Basquiat with the pencilGive me a microphone and a beat box I could vent toMusic the only medium that I could find myself throughRecluse, sipping on some lean I would let looseLooking in the mirror, watching myself loseCleaned up in '08, got a job making barely minimum wageTo get into that pageHit the road with RL, performing in front of 8 peopleAnd that shit will check your egoAbout around that time I'm watching that EP goFrom nothing to getting us booked around the countryI know no limits, life can change in an instant8 People turn into sold out shows in a minuteAnd I'm watching my pops in the back row grinningWith his glass up to my mom, toasting this Guinness[Hook]And we on (we on)Good music, it lies in the ambianceWhen we leave hereWill these words live onTill then, we keep on making the songsSo put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)Put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)[Verse 2: Macklemore]I remember that Freshman editionLast year thinking to myself likeYah, nah, I won't win it yetProbably won't get it, but I'm gonna give it everythingPlay my positionThe next 11 months I gave it all everything I had in meLeft blood, sweat, tears in every god damn cityNo label, no deal, no publicist, indieJust music that connected and fans that rode with meThrow me a gold mine, and a co-signWhile you're riding a couple dope rides2 women, both dimesNot gonna lie, that shit sounds so niceBut I got creative control and my souls mineI wouldn't trade it, maybe I'm crazyI put on for my citySeattle that raised meRule 4080, it's really not changingNow a days make good music, the people are your label[Hook]So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)Put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)So put 'em up, up up, up up (so high)[Outro: Macklemore]Oh my god, feels like a victory lapCan I have that momentCan I talk my shitAnd they say, "Don't forget where you come fromDon't die holding on to your wordsCause you know you got a whole world to changeBut understand who you got to change first"Put 'em up, up up, up upUp, up up, up upUp, up up, up upMacklemore, Ryan Lewis, SeattlePut 'em up, up up, up upUp, up up, up up (so high)
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
Ryan Lewis专辑列表
Ryan LewisVictory Lap歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供求助 万能的吧友们_以撒的结合吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:111,895贴子:
求助 万能的吧友们
我在打完羊总之后 出来个什么would you like to 什么玩意的 我点了yes之后怎么从第一关重新开始了 还拥有以前的道具 在线等 急
本人高中党,要开学了想...
求省钱方式,各种办法
游泳健将们,潜水艇操作...
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
跑圈,貌似是第一圈和第四圈会解锁成就
不过每次都要打羊总才能下一圈
就是跑圈,选择yes你进箱子之后会重复来一次,第一圈和第四圈可以解锁成就,没了,我表述清楚了吗(大伊甸最帅!)
就是让你重新打。只有杨总可以
第三圈去干掉了超级撒旦结果什么成就都没给QAQ
CGWANG原画培训 「零基础全额退费保障」,原画名企委托培训,高薪工作不是梦
victory lap
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 以撒 victory lap 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信