xparthenogenesiss是lol哪年的主题曲

Xenogenesis (Original Mix) - TheFatRat - 网易云音乐
Xenogenesis (Original Mix)
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Xenogenesis&()
A woman and an engineered man are sent in a gigantic sentient starship to search space for a place to start a new life cycle. Raj decides to take a look around the ship. He comes across a gigantic robotic cleaner. Combat ensues.
Directors:
(as R.L.A. Frakes)
(as R.L.A. Frakes)
is on our radar this month. See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about in .
Related News
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 4115 titles
created 07&Aug&2011
a list of 26 titles
created 19&Dec&2014
a list of 292 titles
created 07&Feb&2015
a list of 44 titles
created 10&Oct&2015
a list of 32 titles
created 7&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Xenogenesis
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Do you have any images for this title?
A pre-show opening to T-2 3-D.
Directors:
James Cameron,
Keith Melton
Edward Furlong,
Linda Hamilton,
Robert Patrick
Music video for Bil Paxton's band Martini Ranch where an outlaw biker arrives at a rough small western town to visit his gal in the local brothel. What he doesn't know is that an all-female posse of bounty hunters is coming for him.
James Cameron
Kathryn Bigelow,
Bobbie Brat,
A scuba diving instructor, her biochemist boyfriend, and her police chief ex-husband try to link a series of bizarre deaths to a mutant strain of piranha fish whose lair is a sunken freighter ship off a Caribbean island resort.
Directors:
James Cameron,
Ovidio G. Assonitis
Tricia O'Neil,
Steve Marachuk,
Lance Henriksen
Three freedom fighters attack a large corporation to prevent a future apocalypse.
Directors:
John Bruno,
James Cameron, &&
Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Edward Furlong,
Linda Hamilton
While monitored and pursued, a man races to escape through a futuristic labyrinth.
George Lucas
Dan Nachtsheim,
Joy Carmichael,
David Munson
In the process of shaving, a young man cuts himself. A lot.
Martin Scorsese
Peter Bernuth
January 13, 2001. Times war photographer Harvey Jacobs is wounded while witnessing a massacre at Nuevo Colon by terrorists. In a desperate effort, the United Nations sends a vehicle to get ...
Alejandro G. I?árritu
Clive Owen,
Stellan Skarsg?rd,
Lois Smith
Apple and Ridley Scott presented the most awaited event of 1984: the introduction of Apple Macintosh personal computer to the world. With a concept directly influenced by George Orwell's ...
Ridley Scott
David Graham,
Anya Major
A bizarre comedy short by Terry Gilliam telling various absurdly comic stories.
Terry Gilliam
Youths get ready for a party, decorating the dance floor, cleaning out the fountain of a pond. That evening, the party starts and guests arrive: everyone has a ticket, and a guy at the gate...
Roman Polanski
This film shows a German student (Randal Kleiser) escaping across the Berlin Border and being shot to death, while on the soundtrack, various platitudes about dying for freedom can be heard.
George Lucas
Randal Kleiser
Documentary
An underwater expedition to the German battleship Bismarck and digitally reconstructs events that led up to the ship's sinking during World War II.
Directors:
James Cameron,
Gary Johnstone
Lance Henriksen,
James Cameron,
Complete credited cast:
A woman and an engineered man are sent in a gigantic sentient starship to search space for a place to start a new life cycle. Raj decides to take a look around the ship. He comes across a gigantic robotic cleaner. Combat ensues.
Plot Keywords:
Parents Guide:
Also Known As: Ксеногенезис
(estimated)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.66 : 1
Did You Know?
This is the first film directed by
and was financed by a group of Californian dentists looking for a quick tax write-off. Cameron co-wrote and co-directed it to being able to enter the world of cinema. This happened when he was discovered by . Cameron began as a special-effects supervisor.
[first lines]
They made him, a machine, trained to deliver humanity from the final catacylsm. They built him a machine, the most awesome ship ever constructed, and with a mind of its own. She was raised by a machine, that alone knew the power of love. Together, they searched the wilderness of stars for a place where the cycle of creation could begin again. Xenogenesis - man's ultimate adventure.
Connections
Referenced in &(2010)
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
A preview to a rising filmmaker
This is quite a cool little film. If, for anything, it's just to see how James Cameron became to be.In Xenogenesis, you can HEAR the sound effects that would later be used in his major debut The Terminator, you can also SEE how the idea of the exosuit in Aliens came to be, and finally you can FEEL the Japanimation-induced inspiration that will become the driving force behind his Battle Angel Alita.Xenogenesis marks Cameron's passion for science-fiction, tragic love tales, and the beginnings of trademarks such as having strong female leads.Don't mind the acting, or the special effects for that matter (of which, are pretty impressive) this film is undeniably interesting for any Cameron fan and worth to track down. It'll bring a smile to your face... and for any of you aspiring filmmakers out there, it just may sway you to get out there and film something!
7 of 9 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This PageTheFatRat - Xenogenesis
Credits & Info
Related Content
You might also enjoy:
Licensing Terms
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.
Rated 4.59 / 5 stars
289,998 Plays
Share Links:
Author Comments
Rated 4 / 5 stars
Great job on this song!
My only controversy to you is the part that starts at 01:25. While I am a huge fan of dubstep, I'm just not a huge fan of barely-pitched dubstep. It just sounds like noise. I do like the percussion, though.
Still, the rest of it is great! I especially love the brass part. It makes the song sound full, if you understand what I mean by that.
Overall, I give this song four stars. You did a great job!
People find this review helpful!
Flag as abusive.
Rated 5 / 5 stars
dope man :D i feel like i heard this earlier but not on ng...OMG THAT MEANS UR FAMOUS!
Flag as abusive.
Rated 5 / 5 stars
Easily one of the best songs on newgrounds. Even the trap part everyone seems to hate is good!
Flag as abusive.
Rated 4 / 5 stars
I found out Xenogenesis was pronounced [?z?.n??.'d??.n?.?sis] (ze-no-JEN-i-sis) and I thought it was [?zi.??.d??.'ni.s?s] (zee-no-juh-NEE-sis) which is a lot cooler :(
Other than that I really liked this song. It gradually builds up to a good drop with brass, of all things. I really like brass but I might be biased as I play the trumpet. The robot fart noises later in were kind of weird, but it resolved later (the little tinny-ish noise as melody helped it). The piano at the end was quite satisfying to hear, for some reason.
Points off for robo-farts, but it was a good song with a good development arc. As a digital music maker (please don't ban me NG) I understand how hard it is to get right. Sometimes it just happens, but usually I have to work really hard and it never really works...
Flag as abusive.
Rated 5 / 5 stars
No download please tell me that my eyes r playing tricks on me
Flag as abusive.
Hip Hop - Modern Song
2,640 Listens
3.73 / 5.00
Industrial Song
1,715 Listens
4.65 / 5.00