20 电音高潮是像是哦买boys,大概英文用中文读出来就是个这,是游戏小漠傻缺碉堡集锦bgm的bgm

一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的
来源:互联网 发表时间: 10:57:53 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括: 因为用手机识别不出来 所以还是不知道是什么名字 找了好多都不是!!求解,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
ll go around the globe yeahJust give me timeThat't take you everywhereI wanna take you right nowYou know I ain's get goneYeah me and you x3Let's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'm thinkin like G-4 a G-5So just rock to the left and rock to the rightYou know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And take one step to the front one to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3If you believe then you will seeThat girl we's get gone gone gone goneLet's get gone gone gone goneLet't even driveWhere we go only we knowI's get goneYeah me and you x3Let't really got the money (This your favorite song song x2)But I promise one day we gon goI promise (Turn your Juke Box on on)YeahBaby Imma take you somewhere freshSoon as I get my next pay checkBaby trust me you's all I need yeahBut until thenLet's get gone gone gone goneLet'm your manSo just rock to the left and rock to the rightIf you know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And let me see you step to the front step to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet're gonna get your plane way high in the skyNo coach class when we flyI's get gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Let'll seeHow your girls wishin they man was like meSo won's get gone gone gone goneLet's watch this here TV andLet't you take my hand baby close your eyesAnd we's get goneLet&#39You knowI love you so much girlI just can's get gone gone gone goneLet'll make love till we see the sun riseOn the beach though white sandI promise forever I'm thinkin my T-go a free oI swear that as soon as I get my money rightWe's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Baby Imma take you somewhere flySomewhere far where we can's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we&#39
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号}

我要回帖

更多关于 小漠傻缺碉堡集锦bgm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信