最近寒冰射手挺流行,打排位碰到了,没觉得哪里强

国外网民评论:为什么东亚人认为西方人没有吸引力?
导读:THIS IS A VERY STEREOTYPICAL SUBJECT, but I've been reading a lot recently and I've heard a lot of how in eastern Asian countries, western women are considered particularly unattractive. I'm not sure whether this is true or whether my sources are jus
THIS IS A VERY STEREOTYPICAL SUBJECT, but I've been reading a lot recently and I've heard a lot of how in eastern Asian countries, western women are considered particularly unattractive. I'm not sure whether this is true or whether my sources are just dodgy but i was just curious as to what exactly they find so unattractive, if that makes sense. I wont be offended because I'm E I'm just well curious :)这是一个很老套话题,不过最近在东亚各国我听到看到很多认为西方的女性是特别没有魅力的东西。我不知道这是否是真的还是我的消息来源有问题,但我只是好奇究竟他们发现了什么会如此排斥西方女人,即使是有道理的。我不会生气,因为我在用英国人的方式思考问题;我只是好奇罢了:)-------------译者:zhoujianjie-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------lol I have always heard the exact opposite 译文来源:***** 哈哈哈哈,我所听到的完全相反The beauty standards are like at opposite ends of the spectrum... western countries like tanned skin, and voluptuous figures and a lot of asian countries value pale skin and a slim figure. Well that is from my understanding at least美丽的标准永远在标准的两端......西方国家喜欢晒黑的皮肤和性感的外表而很多亚洲国家则重视白白的皮肤和苗条的身材。嗯,至少这是我的理解Isn't white skin and a "European" nose considered beautiful?难道白皙的皮肤和“欧洲”的大鼻子不漂亮吗?Lol nope.呵呵不是吧译文来源:***** And Western guys like Asian girls because they think they want to corrupt innocent looking girls :D西方男子喜欢亚洲女孩是因为他们认为他们在玩弄天真的女孩:Dthey got the sharp features (doesn't mean it's always ideal)... but I don't find them as attractive as Asian. I dunno... maybe because I'm Asian and my preference.他们拥有标志的特征(并不意味着它总是完美的)...但我不认为他们在亚洲有吸引力。我不知道......也许是因为我是亚洲人和我的喜好不同。'Cause the women are taller than most of the Asian men :p“因为西方女人比大多数亚洲男性更高:PIt's definitely the opposite. Tall, white skin and a "European" nose are all common characterists of westerners which most Asians consider attractive我反对。身材高挑,白皙的皮肤和“欧洲”的鼻子是西方人的所有常见外表而且大部分亚洲人也认为是有魅力的Not to sound rude but what he heck is European nose? How does it look like? I'm from Europe and never have I ever heard of the thing called European nose. :)我倒不是想唱反调,那个欧洲鼻子是什么鬼东西?即使那样又能怎么样?我来自欧洲,我从来没有听说过所谓的欧洲鼻子的东西。 :)-------------译者:E=MC^2-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------i thinkk it means like a tall bridge... is that right?我想这是指高鼻梁,对吗?not really. as someone said it, the milky skin and the nose shape of Caucassian people are very well liked in East Asia. colored pupils too.不真的是这样,就像有人说的,在东亚,牛奶般白的皮肤和高加索人种的鼻子形状非常受欢迎,彩色的瞳孔也是。double eyelids" is a western feature that Asians try to mimic.双眼皮也是亚洲人尝试模仿的一个西方人特征。Most Eastern Asian people I know consider Western people to be very attractive.我认识的大多数东亚人都觉得西方人非常吸引人。its because western countries are known for having a lot of overweight people and being unhealthy from so much fast food. the west gets stereotyped for that from other countries where people are more lean. they don't have all of the processed foods we eat. Its mostly America tho that gets that label more than anything and there is a lot of truth to our country's population having more health issues than a lot of other countries.这是因为西方国家都是因为拥有很多超重的胖子和不健康的快餐而被熟知。西方对于来自其他国家的人有一个刻板印象是他们都很瘦,他们不吃那些我们吃的深加工食物。美国几乎已经被贴上了一个标签,那就是我们国家的人们比其他国家有多得多的健康问题。hmm.. not really. There are some asians who are conservative and prefers asians as attractive than westerns, and likewise. I think its just a personal preference.嗯~不真的是这样,有一些亚洲人觉得亚洲人比西方人更吸引人。同样的,我觉得这只是个人偏好。Hard subject to deal with as an asian .. I can tell you it's not completely true some asian guys want western (white girls) but asian guys rather western features on asian girls like the nose and big eyes that's why plastic surgery is so common in this part of the world and some asian boys think western girls are I don't know how to say this but slutty or not innocent or cute enough like the asian girls but I see the stereotype changing slowly my big brother has a British girlfriend he loves her and thinks she's gorgeous! So not all boys are the same :)作为亚洲人很难想象。我可以说,这并不是100%的真是情况,确实有些亚洲男人喜欢西方女人,但是他们更喜欢脸上带着西方特征的亚洲女孩。这就是为什么整形手术在亚洲如此普遍。我不知道该怎么说,一些亚洲男孩认为西方女孩放荡、不天真、不够可爱,不像亚洲女孩那样。但是这种固有现象正在慢慢改变,我的大哥就有一个英国女友,他爱她,认为她非常美丽。所以,不是所有男孩都一样的。-------------译者:E=MC^2-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------there is not any Asian who thinks that Westerners are unattractive,it is exactly the opposite.The thing is,Dating and trying out how it is to date a "white" girl is considered cool and u can brag about it with ur friends,but most asian men would say no to a marriage with a white girl,because in Asia they are stereotyped as lazy,becoming old really quick,not wanting to have babies etc...(and as an Asian living in Germany, I have to say the stereotypes arent always true,but the prejudges Asians have are quite true)没有任何亚洲人觉得西方人不吸引人,这绝对是正确的。事实上,约会或找出如何才能约一个白人女孩是相当酷的,你可以跟你们的朋友去吹嘘此事。但是大多数亚洲男人会说不要娶一个白人女孩,因为在亚洲她们千篇一律的总是很懒,很快变老,不想生孩子等等。作为在德国生活的亚洲人,我必须说刻板印象并不总是真的,但是亚洲人对这些女孩所做的未经考察的判断确实真是的。Every country got their own beauty standard .每个国家都有他们自己评判美丽的标准。Really?I always have thought that Generally asiansLike white males? :3真的吗?我一直认为通常亚洲人都喜欢白人男性?哈哈I am an asian guy and i like all types of women, i grew up in Australia so yeah i am not very picky when it comes to race. i like girls with a smaller bone structure. big shoulders and large jawlines really put me off. other than that i am not picky. i really like white girls with small eyes like renee zelweggar我是一个亚洲人,我喜欢所有类型的女人,我在澳洲长大,所以我不是太挑剔种族。我喜欢小巧的女孩,宽大的肩膀和大下巴真的会吓跑我。除此以外,我真是不太挑剔。我真的喜欢有着小眼睛的白人女孩,就像蕾妮·齐薇格(renee zelweggar)。As an asian I disagree.作为一名亚洲人,我可不这么认为。For a second I thought you meant S. East Asians. I heard the same thing about them too. But I think it's weird since they themselves don't fit the pale skin big eyes look that is popular in Korea.等一下,我想你是指东南亚人。我也听说过一些关于他们的事。但是这挺奇怪的,他们并不适合苍白的皮肤和大眼睛,但是这在韩国却挺流行。-------------译者:zhoujianjie-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------I assume it's because a lot of westerns put on tons of makeup and when they remove it, you see their true face (from the USA). Idk.Westerners are born a little more edgy compared to them Asian womens.Someone mentioned that having double eyelids is something Asians try to mimic. I think it's specifically East Asians, cause surprisingly Asians from other parts of the continent generally have a natural double eyelid. I'm a Malaysian, and I observe many Malays do have natural double eyelids. The same goes with a lot of my Arab friends.我认为这是因为西方人喜欢化妆,当他们卸妆的时候你会看到他们真正的脸。西方人一生下来就比亚洲人前卫有人提到亚洲人尝试去做双眼皮手术。我认为这是东亚人,因为其他亚洲地区的亚洲人天生一对欧洲人一般的双眼皮。我是马来西亚人,我看到很多马来人的确有天然的双眼皮。很多我的朋友也有。-------------译者:zhoujianjie-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------GUYS THERE IS SOME TRUTH IN THIS STATEMENTcoming from an asian family, i have heard multiple times that people think westerners in general are unnactracive.people say "white skin", " big eyes" , "tall" , but the thing is NOT every westerner has pale white skin, have attractive big eyes, or are tall. they realise the flaws that some westerners are known to have, aka fatter, frizzy hair, freckles, big nose, hairy, bad skin, age faster, eyebags ect.just like how some westerners think ew asians are ugly,that is because pretty asians arent seen in wesetern media as much as pretty westerners are shown in asian media.saying that, you cannot assume everyone has the same opinioneveryone is different.in the end who caresjust luv yo self在一个亚洲家庭那里我听到多次议论西方人是如此没有品味。他们常常说的“白种肤”,“大眼睛”,“高挑身材”,但不是每个西方人都有白皙的皮肤,拥有迷人的大眼睛,或者是高大的身材。他们认识到一些西方人都是有缺陷的,比如胖,卷曲的头发,雀斑,大鼻子,多毛,皮肤不好,寿命短,眼袋等。就像一些西方人认为许多亚洲人是丑陋的,这是因为在亚洲的电视上看不到漂亮的西方人并且在西方的电视是看不到漂亮的亚洲人俗话说的好,你无法假定每个人都有相同的看法每个人都是不同的。谁在乎这个结果只是自我娱乐罢了Its same with the westerners finding it hard to see Asians as pretty. It was hard for me to find Asians pretty when I first got into Kpop, buuut yeah XD就像西方人无法认同亚洲人的魅力一样,当我第一次看韩国的Kpop是就感到很好笑。。I have seen lots of asian girl white guy couples but not many of the other way around. Maybe it's because white girls (not all of course) seem more masculine than asian girls but idk :S我见过许多亚洲女人和白人男子的夫妻,但是倒过来的情况不是很多,也许是因为白人女子比亚洲女子更加阳刚吧,我不是很确定
猜你感兴趣
热门评论4楼5楼9楼3:别太无耻,中国人谈民为重君为轻的时候,你们还在树上捋树叶子呢。2楼3楼
点击加载更多
更多精彩内容后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 8|回复: 0
女警遇到寒冰要怎么打.感觉很吃力
女警遇到寒冰要怎么打.感觉很吃力
点这里&&&&
移动版全平台公测晒图赢大奖!}

我要回帖

更多关于 lol排位黄铜碰到钻石 的文章