求帮忙注册h1z1 h1z1just survive汉化 的账号

H1Z1: Just Survive
Topic Details
h1z1 survive
so with game split he survive servers got wiped or nah?
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Feb, 2016 @ 12:59amPosts: 2
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
名稱: H1Z1 : Just Survive
類型: , , ,
發行日期: 2015 年 01 月 15 日
開發人員的訊息:
為何要使用搶先體驗這種模式?
&H1Z1 has always been developed under the principal of creating a game side-by-side with our players. As part of the H1Z1 franchise, we want to grow our relationship with our players and continue to develop Just Survive as an Early Access title with our community. We’ll continue to use Early Access as an opportunity to incorporate player feedback, work out bugs, and adjust and expand features to ensure the best possible experience at launch.&
這個遊戲的搶先體驗時間大概會持續多久?
&H1Z1: Just Survive is the game that strives to deeply immerse players into its post-apocalyptic world with emergent gameplay elements like weather, body sim, survival crafting and base building. We are working side-by-side with our players to ensure that they get the best experience possible at launch, and the game will remain in Early Access through the end of the year as we add more robust systems and features.&
完整版與搶先體驗版在計畫上有何不同?
&H1Z1 will continue to grow and evolve throughout development, and features will be refined and adjusted based on player feedback. Players can look forward to exciting content, such as: an expanded selection of vehicles and gear, diverse character creation, and a robust base building to create an exciting survival MMO experience.&
目前的搶先體驗版本發展情況如何?
&Players up to the challenge can test their survival skills in game now. We will continue to develop, implement and improve features and systems that will fully immerse players into the post-apocalyptic world throughout Early Access, as well as incorporate player feedback. Those who choose to purchase Just Survive should anticipate an evolving feature set and bugs as systems are created and refined.&
遊戲售價在搶先體驗期間前後會有所變動嗎?
&H1Z1: Just Survive is available for $19.99 USD with optional in-game purchases.&
在開發遊戲時,您打算如何與社群互動?
&Player feedback plays a major role in the development process of Last Stand. Our players challenge us as developers to be that much better at delivering great game experiences, and we invite and encourage them to join the conversation on Twitter, Reddit, and the Steam forums.&
不支援 繁體中文
本產品尚未對您目前所在的地區語言提供支援。在購買請先行確認目前所支援的語言。
購買 H1Z1: Just Survive
此遊戲的 DLC 可下載內容
2016 年 12 月 21 日
We have updated and unlocked the Live servers. We made a lot of headway these past few weeks so I'm going to list out everything we've done since our December 2nd update here. Please note that there is NO WIPE with this Live update and weather will not appear on Live at this time.Added &Base Permissions: Visitor&. Players not on your visitor list will be ejected when your base is sealed. With the addition of this base permission, non-visitor ejection should solve any unorthodox methods of base entry including boosting. We realize this is a controversial change for some of you and I understand that many people are going to be frustrated by this, but we believe this is a beneficial change based on the feedback we received over the weekend.Server QOL (quality of life) improvements including exploit related fixes, server lag/FPS, general performance, etc. These tweaks should improve server stability and performance overall, especially for the EU servers that have been hit the hardest latelyGeneral BattlEye updates to address assorted exploits/hacksSpawn cap bug: fixed an issue where a server may not propagate loot to the correct distributions - this is a big fix that should dramatically increase overall loot QOLGeneral loot balance/tuning passAdded the description &FULL& to our queue population lists (we now have LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, FULL)Added queue placement # back in (where you are in the current queue)Fixed various vehicle issues (vehicles not exploding when reaching 0% health, vehicles being usable with 0% fuel, etc)Fixed an issue with passenger desync/&cord pulling&Fixed an exploit involving ATVs and gatesVehicles will no longer kill you in/on your baseUpdated POI restrictions for the church located in I8Fixed hoodie issues (all hoodies now display their correct skins)Fixed &Failed to load attachment& error messageRemoved the Darko Zombie and his related functionalityFixed several issues with shock traps (they will no longer go off forever after being detonated, etc)Arrows no longer crash players near basesSub-base ejection (if you end up under the deck foundation for any reason, ejection is now instantaneous)The gaps between metal gates and surrounding items are now closed so you shouldn't be able to place items there while raidingGrenades are now equippable in the second weapon slot (default key 3)Items no longer auto-skin. Note that this will not revert previously skinned itemsFixed an issue where picking up a partial stack of something destroyed the entire stack (ie: if you pick up 20 wood from a 100x wood plank drop, the other 80 would vanish previously)Players now spawn with an improvised compass that can no longer be broken down for bottles. Be on the lookout for a better one!Fixed an issue where some dropped items would not expire over timeChat (prox/group/radio) should be working againCrop visibility should be working again now once fertilizedAs noted above, we are holding weather back for the time being. It will remain on Test as we continue to improve it, but it's not quite ready for prime time. It needs a full art pass, season tuning, transitions are a bit wonky, and so on.Also, we didn't fix everything for this update that we wanted to - emotes not working for some people, for instance. We're still working on a few things like that. I'll start another &Live Issues& thread as I usually do after a push so we all have one place to collect our thoughts and feedback.We hope you enjoy the update and on behalf of the entire Just Survive team, Happy Holidays!! :)
2016 年 12 月 12 日
All Just Survive servers will be offline beginning at 1:00 AM PT (9:00 AM UTC) for a game update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 6 hours. Update Notes: Crashes:Fixed a crash to desktop error impacting players.Fixed an exploit allowing players to crash other players with arrows. ot it this time.Base updates:Base Ejection is now instaneous and should improve server performanceThe gap between metal gates and surrounding items should now be closed, so you can't place something between this gap while raidingInventory and Items:Grenades are now equippable to the second weapon slot (default key: 3).All items (weapons, clothing, etc) no longer auto-skin, and you must skin all items manually. This will not revert previously skinned items.Fixed an issue where picking up a partial stack destroyed the whole stack (ie, if you pick up 20 wood from a 100x wood plank drop, the other 80 would vanish)Player now spawns with improvised compass, a worse compass than available in the world. Pick up a compass when you see it!Fixed an issue where some dropped items would not expire over time.Changed spawning system to be more lenient when spawning items in highly travelled areas.Loot BalanceTactical Flashlights removed completely from spawns. Don't drop yours!Compass spawns decreased.A large number of non-combat items were slightly reduced in quantity.Backpacks and particularly Military Backpacks are more rare.Ammunition balance adjustments - more good ammo, less R380 and 9mm. Server CapacityAdded &Full& population listing. Servers are now &Low& &Medium& &High& or &Full&Key known issues:We are aware of player reports of lag and the numerous issues related to that lag, and we continue to investigate both short term and long term improvements to performance. Some of the issues above should alleviate some server load. We continue to monitor server performance and investigate additional optimizations.Colliding with moving cars inside player bases is lethal.Interrupting a reload action by skinning/entering a car/etc can cause the UI to display an incorrect amount of bullets in the weapon, which does not correct itself until the weapon is fired, or swapped.Hospital loot is not working as intendedWeapons may not appear on your back after death
在討論區回報錯誤並留下對於此遊戲的意見
關於此遊戲
In H1Z1: Just Survive, the H1Z1 zombie virus has crippled civilization. Corrupted by the need to survive, gone are the comforts of society as a new normal permeates the world. You are one of the last remaining humans. Every choice matters, every moment is borrowed time, and every breath could be your last.
If you don’t want to join the dead -- or the undead -- you’ll have to be cutthroat, resourceful, and alert at all times. Scavenge, craft, and build to protect yourself from zombies, roaming beasts, and perhaps the deadliest threat of all – fellow humans. Do you have what it takes to Just Survive?Visit the H1Z1: Just Survive website
for more info.
最低:作業系統: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)處理器: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體圖像: nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher / AMD Radeon HD 4870 X2 series or higherDirectX: 版本:10網路: 寬頻網際網路連線儲存空間: 20 GB 可用空間音效卡: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
建議配備:作業系統: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)處理器: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher記憶體: 8 GB 記憶體圖像: nVidia GeForce GTX 960 series or higher / AMD Radeon R9 280X series or higherDirectX: 版本:10網路: 寬頻網際網路連線儲存空間: 20 GB 可用空間音效卡: DirectX compatible Sound Card
Just Survive(C)2016 Daybreak Game Company LLC. Daybreak, H1Z1, Just Survive, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Daybreak Game Company LLC. All rights reserved.
(1,350 篇評論)
(72,680 篇評論)
全部&(73,155)
好評&(46,862)
負評&(26,293)
全部&(73,155)
Steam 購買&(72,680)
序號啟動&(475)
全部語言&(73,155)
您的語言&(1,101)
最值得參考
1,092 篇評論符合上述篩選條件
( 褒貶不一)
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
無其它評論符合上述篩選條件
調整上方的篩選條件以檢視其它評論
評論讀取中…
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁H1Z1: Just Survive
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Game Update December 21st
We have updated and unlocked the Live servers. We made a lot of headway these past few weeks so I'm going to list out everything we've done since our December 2nd update here. Please note that there is NO WIPE with this Live update and weather will not appear on Live at this time.Added &Base Permissions: Visitor&. Players not on your visitor list will be ejected when your base is sealed. With the addition of this base permission, non-visitor ejection should solve any unorthodox methods of base entry including boosting. We realize this is a controversial change for some of you and I understand that many people are going to be frustrated by this, but we believe this is a beneficial change based on the feedback we received over the weekend.Server QOL (quality of life) improvements including exploit related fixes, server lag/FPS, general performance, etc. These tweaks should improve server stability and performance overall, especially for the EU servers that have been hit the hardest latelyGeneral BattlEye updates to address assorted exploits/hacksSpawn cap bug: fixed an issue where a server may not propagate loot to the correct distributions - this is a big fix that should dramatically increase overall loot QOLGeneral loot balance/tuning passAdded the description &FULL& to our queue population lists (we now have LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, FULL)Added queue placement # back in (where you are in the current queue)Fixed various vehicle issues (vehicles not exploding when reaching 0% health, vehicles being usable with 0% fuel, etc)Fixed an issue with passenger desync/&cord pulling&Fixed an exploit involving ATVs and gatesVehicles will no longer kill you in/on your baseUpdated POI restrictions for the church located in I8Fixed hoodie issues (all hoodies now display their correct skins)Fixed &Failed to load attachment& error messageRemoved the Darko Zombie and his related functionalityFixed several issues with shock traps (they will no longer go off forever after being detonated, etc)Arrows no longer crash players near basesSub-base ejection (if you end up under the deck foundation for any reason, ejection is now instantaneous)The gaps between metal gates and surrounding items are now closed so you shouldn't be able to place items there while raidingGrenades are now equippable in the second weapon slot (default key 3)Items no longer auto-skin. Note that this will not revert previously skinned itemsFixed an issue where picking up a partial stack of something destroyed the entire stack (ie: if you pick up 20 wood from a 100x wood plank drop, the other 80 would vanish previously)Players now spawn with an improvised compass that can no longer be broken down for bottles. Be on the lookout for a better one!Fixed an issue where some dropped items would not expire over timeChat (prox/group/radio) should be working againCrop visibility should be working again now once fertilizedAs noted above, we are holding weather back for the time being. It will remain on Test as we continue to improve it, but it's not quite ready for prime time. It needs a full art pass, season tuning, transitions are a bit wonky, and so on.Also, we didn't fix everything for this update that we wanted to - emotes not working for some people, for instance. We're still working on a few things like that. I'll start another &Live Issues& thread as I usually do after a push so we all have one place to collect our thoughts and feedback.We hope you enjoy the update and on behalf of the entire Just Survive team, Happy Holidays!! :)
Noobs u r we own PV Bandit server
Me and my friend have killed 18 people in the last half hour noobs try us
General Discussions
decay speed of vehicles inside base?
I am noticing that my pickup decays VERY quickly inside my base. Every day, the condition drops from 100% to something like 50%, meaning that every day when I log in (usually in the evening), the first thing I can do is take a wrench, and inprove its cond...
General Discussions
.308/Shotgun Ammo/Gun Spawns/Bullet Drop EARLY 2017
Best 308 ammunition/Shotgun ammunitions/gun spawns as of 27 December 2016
A simple guide for those players who want learn about bullet drop for JS, learn about where to loot 308 ammo, shotgun ammo, rifles and shotguns instead of having to spend hours ...&
48 ratings
Bullet crafting is back! New bullet recipe! + New workbench!
In this guide I show / tell you the new recipe for the new bullets!&
Screenshot
Screenshot
H1Z1: Survival Guide
Everything you need to know about H1Z1; Survival Tactics, Weapons and Equipment, Crafting Recipies, Zombies, and more! (Will Update as Required)&
Screenshot
created by SlayerKitty &3&
Screenshot
Карты игры H1Z1: Just Survive
Здесь будет собрано большинство карт игры H1Z1: Just Survive&
16 of 24 people (67%) found this review helpful11 people found this review funny
Recommended
0.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
???????????█????█????????????▄?????????█▄▄??????????█?█???????????????????????????????▄???????????█????????▄???????????▄???????????▄▄???????▄??????????█▄??????????█????????????▄?█????????█▄???▄????▄???█????????█?????????????█????????█?▄???????????█▄▄?????????▄ H1Z1▄▄???▄▄▄???????????????????????????
48 products in account
H1Z1 Winter&
Mübarekler H1Z1'de!&
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
673.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Thank you for your patience.
8 products in account
Screenshot
The worst player ever&
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
2,289.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
bestworst game in the world when it comes to launch errors ive reinstalled 1 time a day for about a week
7 products in account
H1Z1 With the peeps when the truck flips&
Kardes?mler Manzara keyfi&
H1Z1 JS WastING 6K Ammo By ANGEL0KSA&
When you go into Pleasant Valley be ready for the hordes ! XD&
Kankardes?m Barakaya i?erken :) Ama yakalad?m :)&
HOW TO WIN BATTLEROYALE 1000%
1: Join to BattleRoyale
2: Wait , so that everybody died
Enjoy your win&
Game Update December 13th
All Just Survive servers will be offline beginning at 1:00 AM PT (9:00 AM UTC) for a game update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 6 hours. Update Notes: Crashes:Fixed a crash to desktop error impacting players.Fixed an exploit allowing players to crash other players with arrows. ot it this time.Base updates:Base Ejection is now instaneous and should improve server performanceThe gap between metal gates and surrounding items should now be closed, so you can't place something between this gap while raidingInventory and Items:Grenades are now equippable to the second weapon slot (default key: 3).All items (weapons, clothing, etc) no longer auto-skin, and you must skin all items manually. This will not revert previously skinned items.Fixed an issue where picking up a partial stack destroyed the whole stack (ie, if you pick up 20 wood from a 100x wood plank drop, the other 80 would vanish)Player now spawns with improvised compass, a worse compass than available in the world. Pick up a compass when you see it!Fixed an issue where some dropped items would not expire over time.Changed spawning system to be more lenient when spawning items in highly travelled areas.Loot BalanceTactical Flashlights removed completely from spawns. Don't drop yours!Compass spawns decreased.A large number of non-combat items were slightly reduced in quantity.Backpacks and particularly Military Backpacks are more rare.Ammunition balance adjustments - more good ammo, less R380 and 9mm. Server CapacityAdded &Full& population listing. Servers are now &Low& &Medium& &High& or &Full&Key known issues:We are aware of player reports of lag and the numerous issues related to that lag, and we continue to investigate both short term and long term improvements to performance. Some of the issues above should alleviate some server load. We continue to monitor server performance and investigate additional optimizations.Colliding with moving cars inside player bases is lethal.Interrupting a reload action by skinning/entering a car/etc can cause the UI to display an incorrect amount of bullets in the weapon, which does not correct itself until the weapon is fired, or swapped.Hospital loot is not working as intendedWeapons may not appear on your back after death
Server Maintenance December 9th
All servers will come offline for a brief maintenance beginning at 1:00 AM PT (9 AM UTC) and are anticipated to be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.
This is to address an outstanding technical issue and will not make any gameplay changes.
Group acceptance
+ 550+ Hours
+ Over the age of 17
+ Lonely asf
+ Building bases is my forte
+ Good shooter
Add me or message me if you think I am worthy to be in the group
General Discussions
CnK* Now Recruiting with Sign on bonus.
whats up everyone looking for some dedicated and EXPERIENCED players to help out around our server and contribute to an already strong force of small experienced people. preferably 18+ we are
NA. MUST have over 150 to be considered. I want you to have go...
General Discussions
H1Z1 FPS [PC SPECS]
Hey can you guys tell me what your PC specs are and the FPS in H1Z1 Cities/Open field On High/Low settings Thanks! Please be honest
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 h1z1just survive汉化 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信