用什么程序打开百万圣经知识问答题300道问答

当前位置:&&&百万富翁圣经问答.exe 百万富翁圣经问答.exe分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 367 KB资源类型:浏览次数:2次发布日期: 17:51:08资源类别:文件其它:1次下载/0次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐zbiqiangj58分享的百度云盘资源他们面前的桌上,放着一本未打开的圣经。
While on the table before them was lying unopened a Bible.
我对他微微笑,并打开我的圣经,让他看到这些数字是和经文章节有关。
I smiled, opened my Bible, and showed him that the numbers refer to the chapter and verse.
一位诚实人只要手中有本打开的圣经、一本笔记本、一枝铅笔,就能很快找到自己不对的地方。
An honest man with an open Bible and a pad and pencil is sure to find out what is wrong with him very quickly.
如果你希望完整地欣赏这些预言的奇妙,可以打开自己的圣经来阅读。
If you want to appreciate fully the wonder of these prophecies , turn them up in your own Bible.
即使现在,当病症已发展至严重的阶段,只要你捉著她的手打开圣经,她整个人就会静下来。
Even now, in the disease's severe stages, if you just hold her hand and open the Bible, her whole being becomes still.
警方称他们车里发现了一本打开的穆斯林圣经——古兰经,以往以色列当局总是把古兰经和穆斯林极端分子的袭击联系起来。
Police said they found a copy of the Muslim holy book, the Koran, open in the vehicle - something Israeli authorities in the past have associated with attacks by Muslim extremists.
不可知论者将祈求信奉正统派基督教的人不要打开圣经,和想要撕掉亚伯拉罕服从上帝的命令去切开他儿子喉咙的那一页。
One would have to pray that the fundamentalist doesn't open the Bible and hit the page in which Abraham is willing to obey God and slit his son's throat.
一个小男孩打开一大本家族的圣经。当他手指翻着这些旧书页的时候,他被深深吸引住了。突然,有什么东西从圣经里掉出来。他捡起来一看,原来是一片夹在书页里的很旧的树叶。
A little boy opened the big family bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it.
噙着泪水,他打开圣经,一页一页的翻着。
With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages.
带着泪他打开圣经,一页页的翻看着。
With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages.
弓形腿的牧师已站在婚礼圣坛前,他面前的《圣经》已打开。几位客人从一只碗里抓了把生米,预备洒给这对幸福的恋人。
The bowlegged priest was already at the uncooked rice from aa bowl and were prepared to shower the blessed couple.
“好吧,那我们试试,”芭丝谢芭一边从座位上跳起来,一边突然说。她们一起打开一本大的家里用的圣经,把一把钥匙放在一页上。
'All right, let's try it, 'said Bathsheba suddenly, jumping up from her seat. Together they opened the big family Bible and put a key on a page.
她们一起打开一本大的家里用的圣经,把一把钥匙放在一页上。
Together they opened the big family Bible and put a key on a page.
我发现一个有趣的现象,许多人第一次打开圣经时,马上就合起书来,觉得震惊和厌恶。
But it's interesting to me that there are many people who, when they open the Bible for the first time, they close it in shock and disgust.
当监狱长打开安迪藏有鹤嘴锄的圣经时,正好翻到详细描述从埃及救赎犹太教徒的《出埃及记》这部分。
SPOILER: When Warden Samuel Norton opens the Bible where Andy Dufresne hid his rock pick, it opens to the Book of Exodus, which details the redemption of the Hebrew slaves from Egypt.
没有比打开圣经,查看我们的思想是否像耶稣的,更甜美的生活。
There is no sweeter walk than to get our Bibles and see if our thoughts are like Jesus'.
在我们谈话之际,我的脑海中浮现了诗篇139篇第8节的经文,于是我们打开圣经,一同阅读诗篇139篇开头的内容,它提到不论发生任何事情,神都在我们身边。
As we were talking, the words of Psalm 139:8 came to mind. We opened our Bibles , and together we read the first part of Psalm 139, which says God is where we are, no matter what.
人的心窍若被打开以明白圣经,他们就能逐渐变成神的形状了。
People being transformed into God's image are people whose minds are being opened to God's Word, the Bible.
你毋须等待别人在网路上分享这样的应用程式,只要打开圣经,看清圣经当中那数百种足以应用在生活里的真智慧。
You don't have to wait for someone to offer these on the Internet. Just open the Bible and see the hundreds of ways to apply Scripture in your life.
那启示圣经作者的圣神这样带领了天主的选民,祂打开信者的心,使他们明白圣经的意思。
The Holy Spirit who has led the chosen people by inspiring the authors of the Sacred Scriptures, opens the hearts of believers to understand their meaning.
好奇,但有些失望,年轻的男人打开盒子看到了一个可爱的圣经,上面用金字刻着自己的年轻人的名字,压花金字。
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold.
如果现在你有圣经,请你打开基督复临教派教友很熟悉的那章。
If you have your Bible, I invite you to open it to a very familiar chapter for Seventh-day Adventists.
这本书是“来自圣经的科学与健康之钥”,打开它就是开启了一个承诺:“对于所有信奉长存永在、无所不能的上帝的人,当下的时刻充满了无比的祝福”。
That book, "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, " opens with this promise: "To those leaning on the sustaining infinite, to-day is big with blessings."
打开宾馆床边的抽屉,在许多城市,你会发现一本基甸国际圣经。
Slide open the drawer beside your hotel bed and, in many cities, you will find a Gideon's bible.
所有,即便你从未亲自打开圣经读过,你也一定能引用里面的几句话吧,不过大家并不见得都知道这是什么意思。
So even if you've never opened it or read it yourself, I bet you can cite me a line or two and I bet you don't really know what it means.
他好奇且有几分失望地打开它,发现里面是一本崭新的《圣经》,皮质的封面上还用金凸印上自己的名字。
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leathered Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold.
他好奇且有几分失望地打开它,发现里面是一本崭新的《圣经》,皮质的封面上还用金凸印上自己的名字。
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leathered Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
百万富翁圣经问答(第一阶段)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
百万富翁圣经问答(第一阶段)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 圣经问答300题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信