篮球能使我如何让身体变得强壮强壮用德语

运动可以使我更强壮 的翻译是:Exercise can make me stronger 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
运动可以使我更强壮
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Exercise can make me stronger
Sports can make me stronger
Exercise can make me stronger
Sports can make me stronger
The movement may cause me to be stronger
相关内容&aPlease grow up together with me 与我一起请长大 & a三色重叠拼接 Tricolor overlaps splicing & a肯尼亚的红茶、咖啡一向是世界市场的抢手货,以质优、味纯、品质上乘享誉世界 Kenya's black tea, the coffee always are the world market goods in great demand, by the nature superior, the taste pure, the quality excellent enjoys a good reputation the world & a不会停电,只是降低供电的可靠性 Cannot power cut, only is reduces the power supply the reliability & a尼克的出生日期是七月四日 Nick's date of birth is on July 4 & aArrogant day 傲慢天 & a克隆技术对家庭关系带来的影响也将是巨大的。一个由父亲的DNA克隆生成的孩子可以看作父亲的双胞胎兄弟,只不过延迟了几十年出生而已。很难设想,当一个人发现自己只不过是另外一个人的完全复制品,他(她)会有什么感受? The clone technology the influence which will bring to the diplomatic relation also will be huge.May regard as the father by father's DNA clone production child twin brothers, retarded several dozens years birth.Very difficult tentative plan, when a person discovered oneself is other person's comple & aThe increasing demand for existing intensive cultivation and opening up new areas of land of district can be 对现有的集约耕作和开放区土地新的区域的增长的需求能是 & apaper rolls, mixers and custom 正在翻译,请等待... & a实时荧光定量PCR Real-time fluorescence quota PCR & aytvgvm
hftguv ytvgvm hftguv & a我的在校成绩不够好。 I insufficiently am good in the school result. & aTherefore, in order to improve the life of the connecting rod, assure the connecting rod working safely, the connatural frequency should be amended, the dangerous frequency should be evaded with the analyzing result in design. 所以,为了改进连接杆的生活,保证连接杆安全地运转,先天的频率应该修正,危险频率应该逃避以分析的结果在设计。 & aThe file menu has open and save options that allow one to load and save images. The file menu also has an option to let the user exit the program. Once an image is loaded, the RGB and HSI values of the pixel that the mouse pointer is pointing at are displayed. The effect Menu has options that allow users to perform ima
& aAs he was running with the bag on his back, he came to a small river. The colt could not decide whether he could cross it. Looking around, he saw a cow grazing nearby. He asked, "Aunt Cow, could you tell me if I can cross the river?" The cow told him that he could and that the river was not very deep, just knee high.
& a可以为你以后的生活得到经念 正在翻译,请等待... & a在美国,几乎所有的卡车都拥有长鼻子,这确保了他的安全性 In US, nearly all trucks all have the long nose, this has guaranteed his security & ayou will put device for the teeth you will put device for the teeth & a对一个人最好的爱是真诚的关心而不是金钱 正在翻译,请等待... & athe optimal combination 优选的组合 & anot in harmony with the aims of our project 不与我们的项目一致的目标 & apowertemplate是什么意思 powertemplate是什么意思 & atough situation 坚韧情况 & aThe model is simulated from 1991 (the base year of the model) to the year 2010 模型从1991年被模仿(模型的基础年)到年2010年 & aWe should go back ,and we will arrive at school at about We should go back, and we will arrive at school at about & a由于中国传统节日春节将来临,我们现在很忙 由于中国传统节日春节将来临,我们现在很忙 & a应用领域的不断拓展 Application domain unceasing development & aobtain convenience and benefits 获得便利和好处 & a运动可以使我更强壮 The movement may cause me to be stronger &英语基础句型中译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语基础句型中译英
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢常用德语100句集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读