穿越火线背包,充值十元为什么得不到三号背包??😑😑

OT Vent.. 😑😑 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
OT Vent.. 😑😑
Posted 01/16/2016
I'm at work and I am so frustrated! I am a nurse and I seriously have ALL the busiest patients on the floor.. and there are 5 of them. I usually get to pump at 2100 and right now it's 2230 almost and I had to beg for them to let me go pump. I know since I am a pumping mom I shouldn't get the easy patients but we should at least split them up! And to top that off one patient is really mean and keeps accusing me of not being an RN and won't answer any of my questions and is being very rude.. like I try to scan her band for medications and she pulls her arms away on purpose!!
Then another patient has a daughter who is an RN and she is being so mean to me too! She said ," I am an anal RN and this is my family so I'm going to be a pain in your ass ALL night. I need to know the exact time you are giving her medications and taking her vitals.. etc
I have spoken to them both very politely, but I'm at the end of my rope and I still have allllll night to work.
Anyway thanks for reading this! Eat some ice cream for me pllease. Also drink a beer too.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 01/16/2016
Sorry your nights crap.
Posted 01/16/2016
I'm a nurse too and it sounds like you have a nightmare assignment today!! I feel for you!
Hopefully the rest of your night goes more smoothly! And shame on that RN family member... She should know better than that!!
Keep your head up!
Posted 01/16/2016
I&#39;m a nurse too and it sounds like you have a nightmare assignment...
Right... She sounds like a real peach. I bet wherever she works she's just a joy. Karma will get back at her if she really is an RN
Sorry you're having a rough night OP
Todd Mathew 8/16/96Natalie Gail 7/30/15 (due 10/8/15)
Posted 01/16/2016
People are so awful... My nurses were so sweet when I was hospitalized after I had LO for my uterine infection. They would come in with cups of ice cream and soda and just talk to me about my son (he was a week old and I got PPD being away from him). They also gave me hydrocodone cause couldn't sleep and felt awful. Nurses are the best part of the hospital.. Step mom is a retired Director of Nurses, too. Sorry to hear abo just remember there are people who are extremely appreciative of y'all.
Amanda&and&Patrick&est. 3/15/14&& Asher&born&10/21/15&
Posted 01/16/2016
I have always loved my nurses. I'm probably lumping others who hello during surgeries in there too.
But seriously thank you for being a nurse!!!
Posted 01/16/2016
So sorry, shifts like that are the worst. Shame on whoever passed off that patient load to you! I know it's hard to know when you come on to a shift what the patients are all like, but it's ok to stand up for yourself and trade a patient with someone who has an easier load. It's not a matter of wanting to get off easier, it's a matter of self-preservation and patient safety.
Posted 01/16/2016
This is why i ended up not completing the last year of my bsn, after a year of rotations i realized i am just not a very nice person to rude people and would make a horrible nurse. So good for you for being an amazing and patient human, this too shall pass! Hope your day gets better and you can have a beer and ice cream when you get home.
christmas 2013 girl, fall equanox 2015 boy
Posted 01/16/2016
That's nuts. My family is fulla nurses and for that reason I'm extra nice to hospital staff cuz I know how hard that job can be. Hope it gets better or they go to sleep soon.
Posted 01/16/2016
Thank you everyone! It was not the greatest night in the books! I am hoping tonight is better!
I was told by other coworkers that the RN who was rude to me is like that I guess to others.. kind of an intimidation factor because she is fairly new to nursing, but older (her kids are my age).. anyway, I did end up eating a cupcake because definitely eat my emotions!
Posted 01/16/2016
I'm a nurse too but was working in a doctors office! Yesterday I had something similar happen usually pump at 1500 didn't get to pump till almost 1630 it was horrible! I hurt and was leaking and I ended up having to just tell the doctor and one of the nurses I was going to pump, they were like "we need to do this and this" I was like "no sorry I need to pump" and walked away!
Good luck! It is very hard
Baby Boy: 7/8/07 Baby Girl: 10/17/15
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By courtneydianne
So my husband works 40 (sometimes plus) hours a week, manual labor out in the hot ass Texas sun, and I am a...
By missLindsayandbaby
So df can be amazing. Really thoughtful and very sweet. But other times he's just an ass.
When he's an...
By skyandsun
I'm having a day and I just need to rant. I suppose it's really the same as any other day recently, but I...
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入动也不能动,只想抱着你。直到感觉你的舌尖,有了些许的滋味。直到视线变得模糊,直到无法呼吸,让我们,灌壶凉水
得来桶冰!冰舌头
来桶冰块!来冰冰?
满眼的钎子~~~
哈哈哈、都没吃了