Full Audio
Title: Shadowverse
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Oct 27, 2016
Play Shadowverse
Free To Play
About This Game
Shadowverse: the next evolution in collectible card games!
Welcome to the fierce battlegrounds of Shadowverse, Japan's #1 competitive card collecting game!
From the creators of Rage of Bahamut and RPG sensation Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.
o SUMMON 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw-dropping fantasy art
o STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee thrilling battles
o MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cards
o BATTLE real-time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode
Come join our fun-loving community and show us your Shadowverse style!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Resolution:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Resolution:
(C) Cygames, Inc
More like this
Very Positive
(1,299 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,299)
Positive&(1,146)
Negative&(153)
Purchase Type
All&(1,299)
Steam Purchasers&(1,299)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(1,299)
Your Languages&(842)
Display As:
Most Helpful
842 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4 people found this review funny
Just to clarify. I almost got cancer reading the negativ reviews to this wonderful game. If you come from games like yugioh, Magic or even Hearthstone, you will have a real blast with this game. To clear up some of the negativ comments i red which are just untrue, I decided to write a review myself. 1. You cant play in fullscreen.
- Yes you can, just go to the ????ing settings and click on &Fullscreen& 2. You cant play the game with japanese voices while having english text.
- Yes you can, just google it god dammit. It isnt even that difficult. 3. You cant play the game in 60 fps.
- Yes you can, just go to the settings and choose &60 fps&. 4. The game is P2W
- No it isnt. It is true you need cardpacks to get new cards, but just by playing the game
you will get rewarded with countless of packs.
You will be rewarded for playing the game, regardles what you play, Ranking up, leveling up, achieving something.
Everything will be rewarded with something. You have 3 daylies a day which give more than one pack at some time.
Just by completing the storymode, you get about 20 packs. You dont have to pay a cent to get a good deck together. 5. You auto-lose if you go first, because the guy who gets second has 1 evo-point more and draws an extra card at turn 1.
- No, you actually need these as the second player to counter the first players push. The first player is always one turn
ahead and besieges you with stronger minions. As the second player you must somehow defend against that, so you
have one more evo-point ... no ????? big deal. 6. The game has no future, because the Devs dont care about it.
- Never read something so stupid. I actually am absolutely positivly surprised by the care the devs give to the
playerbase. They very regularily give free packs for special occasions. Additionally they just released
a new expansion and got this game from mobile only to steam. What the hell do you want more? If you dont like the anime style of the game, you cant be helped. I would just be sad for you to never have tried this awesome TCG (or CCG, because you cant actually trade) Hope some of you dont let you decieve by stupid people who cant even figure out how to fine the settings in this game.
Was this review helpful?
It's kinda like Hearthstone, but with much less RNG, better and more diverse gameplay, better art and animations, done by a much less greedy dev.And I don't quite get the story, but it strangely seems to completely disregard the gameplay. You'll get scenes where both sides are supposedly alone but, once the fight starts, they're commanding armies. It's as if they just sat there and started playing paper MTG... Not that it matters much on a card game though.
Was this review helpful?
Pros:-Gorgeous artwork-Balanced mechanics-Excellent tutorial/single player mode-Cygames is extremely generous about free packs, updates, player concerns, etc-Huge variety in gameplay styles-Evolution mechanic is brilliantly done-FtP model is viable-Solid card game entry-Computer client works without issueCons:-FtP model takes forever-Aggressive decks dominate the multiplayer side of things-Aggressive decks tend to be cheaper than control style decks-Typical cringey anime tropes make an appearance-In game purchases seem just a little too priceyOverall: It's worth mentioning that my playtime here does not reflect the playtime I have on my phone.
That said, I can also vouch for the port - the computer version works every bit as well as the phone version.The game itself is a lot of fun.
The evolution mechanic is new and allows for so many possibilities in terms of deck building and strategizing, and games rarely feel entirely one-sided.
They have also managed to make going first roughly as balanced as going second, which is a huge issue in many card games.
Thus, Shadowverse really does feel like skill wins the game, assuming your deck is roughly on par with theirs.The single player gameplay really does a good job of giving new players a sense of how the game mechanics work while also giving rewards that help newer players get started.
The plot is intriguing enough that I'm eager to see what comes of the next single-player portion.All in all, it's fun.
The free to play route works, but takes a lot of time and patience, and starting out you'll likely get steamrolled by aggressive decks.
But if you enjoy CCGs, this is worth a look.
It's well made and fun, it feels balanced and interactive, and the developers seem to be more responsive and helpful than I've come to expect.
I feel they deserve a shot.Bottom Line: Worth trying - it's free, what do you have to lose?
Was this review helpful?
New player to Shadowverse, been playing Hearthstone for about a year and a half and I just wanted to jump in and say this game is bloody great! I love how the classes are completely unique from one another and love the tactics involved with classes like Havencraft and Bloodcraft.I used to be CRAZY into CCG's and TCG's (Played Yu-Gi-Oh as my first ever, and finally moved onto Magic soon after). My passion for TCG's and CCG's eventually died out after I'd grinded my heart and soul out on Hearthstone. Getting to high rank felt meaningless and Arena was a struggle as my Gold wasn't able to handle much more than a few a week. It has become more of a frustration rather than fun for me. Ladder was full of mindless decks which plays themselves and every opponent felt like they were bots, not human beings. F2P model of the HS makes the game infinitely grindy which forces you to pay to compete even at the lowest ranks. I was enjoying arena until it has become repetitive because of the dominant two or three classes so I quit.The game is extremely generous to you when you first start out, which really helps. Sure they give less gold compared to HS. But you only get one pr day. That is a bit of a vital difference. The score scheme plus the greater number of achievements are awesome. Which you are actually told about unlike Hearthstone where you basically have to go looking to sites to figure out what they want you to do. Plus daily log in bonus rewards. And finally. Arena tends to be more rewarding as well. So yes. I do see this game as a lot more generous than HS. Again. In just one week. I've gotten more than I've ever gotten in HS.You can also tell who came directly from Hearthstone and play exactly like Hearthstone as they play Swordcraft and just go face with everything no matter what like they are playing Zoo or Hunter lol. I just laugh and accept my free win as once turn 4 hits and my board fills with 3-4 big minions some with rush and then use evolve and destroy/banish spells to clear out all the junk and say hello to another win.So do I recommend it? Hell yes I do.
Was this review helpful?
Just have to say how amazing this game is.Shadowverse brings some new interesting changes to the formula that make it stand out. For example, there's the ability to Evolve one unit every few turns. Evolved units become much stronger and if evolved on the turn they are played, they can immediately attack. There are also Amulets, cards that can't attack or be attacked but have effects that last as long as they remain in play.This game has also great visuals and such beautiful music.So, if you enjoy CCGs and have been looking for something with a different feel than Hearthstone, you should check out Shadowverse.
Was this review helpful?
A great CCG game that is similar to CCG games like hearthstone, but does its own thing. The first thing you will notice is the anime art style, they really did great job with the artwork and it has some of the best art in the genre.Then its the gameplay, you have 7 classes each with unique mechanics and class specific cards, and the evolve mechanic that provides an extra layer of strategy in the game with limited evolves per match. There are mechanics that are class exclusive that offer very different playstyles.As for the modes, the game has a single player story mode that takes the role to introduce you to the mechanics of each of the 7 different clases plus there is also practice VS AI opponents. The story is basic but it makes it a little more interesting + there are nice rewards for finishing it.There is also a &Draft/arena& mode like the arena in hearthstone but with a twist, its called &take two& and instead of choosing one card you have the option to choose a set of 2 cards from 2 different options to build a 30-card deck. And ofc there is unranked PvP and a ranked ladder that do not reset!!! The game is very beginner friendly, it gives 30+ free packs when you first start and its really easy to gather in game money and get packs. You have daily quest, periodically free packs, daily login and ladder rewards. It can actually be played as a F2P player in a reasonable amound of investment of time and it does not force you to buy packs to be able to play. Definitely recommend it, while its not perfect or even the best in the genre it definitely worth a try and its really really fun.
Was this review helpful?
Here are my thoughts on the game as a long time Shadow Era & Hearthstone player:+Good aesthetics, even with the anime-styled card art.+Diverse & interesting mechanics.+The mechanics in-game are significantly less RNG dependent compared to Hearthstone.+Game is well-dubbed with English voices.+While it follows the same &pay-to-get-good-deck& scheme as other online CCG's, in-game currency (gold) is very easy to come by and the game gives you a ton of packs to start with, so you're generally not at a major disadvantage against players who spent money unless you get extremely unlucky with pack draws.-Classes are currently imbalanced (Havencraft & Forestcraft dominate)-Music gets annoying after a while.-Mandatory quest that takes up a daily mission slot that can only be achieved if you have a mobile device or can run an emulator.-They needlessly censored one of the class characters for English players.+/-? Tons of waifusOverall a decent CCG. I'd definitely recommend it if you liked Hearthstone of other similar CCG's.
Was this review helpful?
Not a fan of this type of art but the art is still very well made.
Solid mechanics, great game play, good value CCG.
It's also a lot friendlier to F2P players because of all the free stuff and better rarity rates.
And with the exception of using unknown, non marquee characters, is better than Hearthstone in every way.
Was this review helpful?
the current state of this game is much better than hearthstone. but frankly, i dont care as long as the girls r sexy (&3 my bloodcraft)
Was this review helpful?
Way better than Online MTG and it has cross-plataform.I recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
?????? ?????????? ?????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
THIS GAME IS AMAZING if u like card games
For those who relish in turn based strategy games, fantasy warfare and card battles?..well this is something for you. Although it requires some intelligence and patience it also offers a range of exciting classes and card deck strategies you can implement to suit your playing style. It's certainly not a pay to win cash grab in fact it offers a huge first time promo for new players which gives you a tonne of card packs to get you started which if used properly could see you having a close to perfect deck out of the gate if you know what you're doing. It's also quite a competitive game with an outstanding rank system, rewards, missions, single player and story mode.For me the game is a breath of fresh air and I was so happy to find it being free to play with no real restrictions blocking us from enjoying the game to it's full extent. I believe this game was released as a free to play for players to enjoy it and to support the next phase in the game that will be released soon and I will be a whole hearted supporter after I've sank my teeth into this game. But be warned, it's extremely addictive and could have you hooked.The only negatives I would say is that the game is not complete yet however there's more to come and the game is still new. It needs more classes and leaders and customizations but aside from that I can't fault it. 8/10.
Another card game, just adds the korean game style graphics, if this is not a thing to you, you other better options to play.
&the next evolution in collectible card games!&This does not compare to Magic: the Gathering's complexity with stack casting, loads of special rules, &c.
One can't really say this game is the &next evolution& in that respect.This game doesn't have an outdated user interface or a load of bugs like certain Magic: the Gathering clients either.
Well, I suppose it could certainly be considered an evolution on those terms.A step up from Hearthstone?
Sure, and not just for the interface.
The basic game design' this game's &Evolution& mechanic and a lot of little things make things a bit more interesting.
Some other players have commented on a lack of RNG, and though there's always some RNG to be found in a CARD-DRAWING GAME for goodness sake, certainly there is less RNG built into the tactical options (like Hearthstone's Knife Juggler, none of that stuff here, just nice targeted stuff, and area-of-effect stuff so far that I've seen anyways).&Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.&These days there's a lot of CCG type games online that have good artwork.
This game is a bit different in that I think the art is more integrated into the overall presentation.
Though I might not say it is &The most visually . . . rich&, I certainly wouldn't say it's bad either, so that claim does stand up to some scrutiny.&Tactically rich&, though - well, you don't need to have the complexity of Magic: the Gathering to h it could be said chess is more complex in terms of rules than go, but go is said to be far more complex in terms of the application of those rules what with one thing and another.
But I really don't feel the tactical options here you do have seven classes, sure, but you can't really operate multiple class cards together in one deck (where with Magic: the Gathering you could combine even all five colors into a single deck gaining different possibilities and drawbacks).
While this is the case, balance is inevitably going to rely more on balancing those classes against one another, rather than generally developing increased interactivity between different cards, new cards, new playstyles, so this game is probably always going to be rather tactically limited compared to some other CCGs in my view.
(Though again, if comparing this to Hearthstone, I'd say this game is pretty good - but Hearthstone is NOT the only other CCG out there.)o SUMMON 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw-dropping fantasy artSure, more or less.o STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee thrilling battlesMm . . . given previous caveats, sure.o MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cardsProbably you will not &MASTER& seven character classes if by that you're thinking of playing all classes at their top possible level.
Sure, you can get a pretty good idea of the different styles, but ultimately better decks require better cards, and you'll probably be far better off trying to build a single strong class, and hoping it doesn't get nerfed, than building a bunch of sorta-kinda decks.
o BATTLE real-time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story modeYup.&Come join our fun-loving community&For a F2P game, I haven't encountered a lot of emote-spamming or other weirdness yet, and the forum responders do seem informed & polite & all.This is a negative review, but basically if you don't expect *too* much of the game and are not riding that hype train, this is worth a look.
?????? game, can nobody make a game worth playing anymore. After I clicked skip tutorial, it proceeded to force me &play& the tuturial. After wich, I get through which does everything for you anyway, but then it shows card hints that are possible to turn off. Hello, I can play a ????ing game by myself, I do not need help playing a game or learning the stupid way to do things. I get some people have trouble doing stuff on their own, but there is not even an off switch for this ????. There is no point in &playing& this game because the game runs itself, thus the reason why I keep adding quotations to &play& and &playing,& because you do not actually play, you sit and wait to see what the game wants you to do next.
Slightly censored art and card names, developer promised to look into censoring more for &the greater good&.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website影之诗 (Shadowverse)
视频自动播放
需要Play商店支持
――世界が闇で満ちたとき、虚無への門が開かれるCygamesが贈る新世代の本格スマホカードバトル「Shadowverse」、始動。▼400種類を超える美麗なカードイラスト全世界登録者数2,000万人突破のCygames代表作「神撃のバハムート」から、第1弾は400種類以上のカードが登場。第2弾以降も続々追加予定。圧倒的なアートワークが彩る、至高のバトルを体感せよ。▼フルボイスのストーリーモード7人のキャラクターが織りなす重厚なダークファンタジー。描くのは、Cygames を代表するイラストレーター。演じるのは、豪華声優陣。「Shadowverse」の深淵を、その眼で確かめろ。▼戦略は無限大。勝利の鍵は「進化」場に出て戦う「フォロワーカード」のすべてが進化可能。切り札を進化させて強化し、勝利への道を切り開け。▼世界中のライバルが君を待つ「フリーマッチ」で気軽に腕試し。「ルームマッチ」で友達とバトル。「ランクマッチ」で頂点を目指そう。君だけの最強のデッキを創造し、その名を世界に轟かせろ。
?一部の不具合の修正?プラクティス上級の追加
请先后,再进行操作
这里来写一个教程,帮助大家理解这个游戏,在玩游戏之前,你要知道&&这是一款集 炉石 万智牌 游戏王 3款卡牌规则框架 套用cy自家巴哈姆特之怒卡面而生的 竞技类卡牌游戏在食用这款游戏时,友情提示:氪金欧皇 开心就好 平民0氪 也能愉悦 休闲游戏 切勿撕逼 天天影之诗 日日好心情&&闪虹啊闪虹快到碗里来啊~(套用群里的)首先,这个游戏需要谷歌框架(自家taptap右上角那个辅助工具里面有,不过要安装框架需要获取最高权限,也就是ROOT)PS:和我同一型号的oppo,或者是Find7、R7、R7plus、N3、Find5、R5、N1mini可以去百度一下[小欧工程师],oppo内部开发的应用,可以一键获取root和安装谷歌框架。没有找到的话或者有其他问题可以加我企鹅,等会儿会贴在下面。当Root和框架都弄好之后,挂个VPN(这里推荐右上角辅助工具的[蓝灯],免费里面比较好用的vpn)然后进游戏更新数据,因为是日本的游戏,所以更新会很慢,挂了vpn大概是0.1%的涨,如果你对这款游戏感兴趣的话,就耐心等等吧~更新好数据以后会叫你绑定谷歌或者脸书账号,没有的话去注册一个。然后绑定好就可以开始玩了(没有绑定的话会默认为游客登录,之后也可以绑定谷歌和脸书。)这些都弄好之后,就可以开始游戏了,当然,在玩的过程中你会觉得,我看不懂日文怎么办?有没有汉化过的啊?这些问题。看到评论有在问有没有汉化版,当然有!而且还是用国内登录的汉化版(意思就是登录不用挂VPN,打开你的数据开关就可以用了)汉化版我们俗称为go版(因为名字就加ShaowVerse[go])。go版也需要绑定谷歌或者脸书,Cy也是好,如果你是在原版绑定的谷歌账号的话,想在svgo上继承在原版玩的游戏进度的话,可以去弄引继码,在原版给绑定的邮箱发引继码,再在go版登录界面引继,就可以在go上玩到你原版上的进度。 (因为评论不能贴图,导致我也没办法讲清楚,而绑定谷歌账号的也比较麻烦,所以有意向玩go版加我企鹅吧!有时间的我会去taptap论坛再去贴一个教程。)而绑定脸书的朋友们也是如此。不过如果你如果没有玩过原版的话,脸书账号也没有绑定。在go版登录界面直接绑定脸书账号就直接可以开始游戏了。然后更新数据(不用挂vpn,所以更新极快),开始游戏。当然,每当SV更新的时候go版的玩家就要稍微等等大神的搬运,go版已经玩熟悉的建议直接去玩原版。 (不过我还是喜欢玩SVgo)教程就到这里了。有什么问题都可以加我企鹅:(备注taptap)。群号:(新群,有责任心的来应聘管理啦)其实我写这篇教程的主要目的&&&&&&就是为了竞争SV板块的版主啊哈哈哈哈哈哈哈【突然智障】
这边做了个维基,最近没更新了,不过有中文检索器和组内翻的各种教学。另外有个国服预备群500多人,群号:。求推上热评≧﹏≦
玩了一天后,我觉得这是我唯一不可能弃坑的游戏,没有之一。
还行,就是有点看不懂,VPN也很麻烦,老是掉线
感觉 比炉石还精美的游戏好想玩
有汉化版的吗
玩了两三个月了目前AA段,就算没玩过其他tcg卡牌,这游戏上手还是很容易的。而且刚开始玩的时候有大佬做了中文版,体验了一周左右更新后直接玩日文原版无压力了。喜欢日风卡牌的千万别错过,日下原版需挂vpn,我用的是蓝灯和蜗牛,如果不行的可以试试go免翻墙版,或者英文翻墙版(英文配音)顺便给已经入坑的新人一点建议1、目前版本新出了竞技场(jjc)玩法,新人先过了教程后用卡包开完后可以先把每个职业的组起来,不管好不好,有好的就组上,以后有更好的或者为了迎合某些卡组的就补上。然后去过剧情,能过多少过多少,有些职业的核心卡能在剧情拿,例如龙的434,皇家的花剑士和主教的王大锤。2、对于组卡组当面新人可以去贴吧,或者巴哈姆特台湾论坛看看心得和卡组推荐。更全更方便的可以去wiki暗影之诗官方看所有主流卡组,确定方向3、在稍微熟悉卡组后可以用金币或者入场卷挑战jjc,奖励十分丰富,运气好可以永动机打一天,新手最快的成长方法,缺金币可以打打天梯,大概每升一小段都有100金币获得,也可以先打电脑(打低级的一次100经验而且很快,推荐)把所有职业都升到15级,因为15级前每个职业升5级都有30金币。4、关于卡牌舍取问题,首先你得熟悉各个卡组,然后你要考虑以后会组哪些卡组(至少每个职业一套吧),如果一个职业你打算合一套卡组那另一套卡组的核心卡可以酌情拆掉(比如你打算做次元法,那泥土法的核心,实验室,524之类的可以拆了),切记不可盲目拆卡合卡,特别是虹卡,因为一张要3500材料,在足够熟且考虑好的情况下再调整。最后欢迎各位入坑,游戏不肝不氪(除非你想快速上手成就)还是非常良心的,最后说一句,国服什么的去死吧,出了国服我也不会玩,没有为什么。
趁着明天更新第一个资料片,再来向大家安利这个游戏,全是近期比较出色的卡牌对战类游戏了。虽然第一张看上去的确有点炉石的影子,但是玩了之后才发现两者区别相当大,作为核心的进化系统使得策略打法和炉石截然不同,当然说了这么多,这点还是得自己玩了才能感受。而作为卡牌游戏卖点之一的卡面人设,sv也是属于佼佼者,主画师之一的虫麻吕老师更是早期另一款著名手游巴哈姆特之怒的王牌画师,多少人为了他手下的萌妹子下血本氪金(我的女皇和奥利维亚!!啊啊啊!!!大脑在颤抖!)说起来游戏里的很多卡面都是直接引用巴哈,神击游戏里的卡面的,虽然没啥不好,总觉得有些偷懒。。。不过我这种弃坑的老玩家看到一些旧卡还是觉得挺怀旧的。。而且对战的时候人物是动态的,用表情会做各种动作神态。。完爆炉石的动态头像。。当然游戏良不良心还是得看代理商和制作组,cy嘛。。在日本还算是不错的代理商了,期间还很大方的送过每人几张实用的虹卡(相当于炉石橙卡)这款游戏我觉得不花钱完全是能玩下去的,并且也不需要多肝。。想起来玩两把也不错。我是从公测第一天就玩到现在的,初期游戏机制和框架还是不太成熟,但可贵的是制作组一直在改进,从原本只有单调的每日任务,到现在的签到,2pick竞技场,bp奖励(天梯累积奖励,理论上甘地可以拿到十分丰厚的奖励,每个月重置,上限好像是。。10w?!打一盘赢也就100点。。不过好在是累积,输了扣分也不要紧),都使得玩家能够不需要氪金也可以抽卡抽的爽,况且里面卡背和特殊人物都是金币能买的,只要你认真玩,没有什么是拿不到的。这方面我觉得用户体验甚至高于炉石,当然这是个人观点。总得来说如果你是tcg爱好者,绝对推荐这款游戏,虽然没有中文,但贴吧什么都有翻译,多玩玩也就逐渐背出来了,本人也不会日语,其他玩法要点小贴士,其他楼有人介绍,就不重复说了,总之是款好游戏,值得一试,(不过封大陆ip还是个大黑点!)最后梅林我老婆,谢谢大家,再见。
顶着制霸日服的名字,和中国国旗标志打天梯,现在八连胜很膨胀
作为普通玩家的感受,没有体验,因为更新数据的速度非常慢,而且VPN经常掉,而且这是日版,我完全看不懂(#-.-)好了,期待游戏王出一个不氪金的游戏吧(?&?) ,最好把几个新手毒瘤卡组禁了
很不错的一款游戏,只不过日文太烧脑,卡牌组合到现在还不懂(ps:练练日语能力倒也不错)。游戏一大特色:你永远也不知道和你对战的是哪国人!记得玩很多联机游戏喷子都一大堆,语言不通反而很好地解决了问题。(卡牌究竟怎么组?大神带带我!)
小编们家出新版本了,谷歌商店登不了更新不了,帮忙解决一下,谢谢了么么哒
3天前下了这游戏,现在...我好想氪金啊快来人帮我把手砍掉_(:_」&)_
良心游戏 毕竟日厂出门送30包卡玩法很灵活氪金度为0商品(卡包,竞技场券,人物等)价格金币和水晶都是一样的(除了水晶每天一次半价卡包)人物500金币就一个 水晶也是500一个而且金币容易拿 我玩了5天就买了俩角色 凑齐7个后宫(prprpr)卡套商店全免费送你抽到的卡能当头像竞技场入场券还能过剧情送我见过最良心的一款游戏 没有之一本人玩的是GO版 目前玩了一星期已经删掉炉石了
沉迷打牌不能自拔2333
玩了几天,很多人说游戏是炉石like其实还是有蛮大区别的与炉石最大的不同就是有着进化点(EP)系统,后手的优势不是幸运币和多一张手牌,而是多一个进化点并且可以提早一回合进化进化的话一般的随从会 2/ 2,部分卡牌有进化效果。除此之外如果是刚下场的随从还可以立刻攻击对方随从。随从身材普遍照炉石差,炉石一般是费用x2 1=血 攻,这里费用x2-1=血 攻比较多除此之外就是手牌上限是8,英雄血量是20,随从上限是5还有就是有着アミュレット(amulet,护身符)这种卡,打出后在场上持续存在并发动效果
新萌和我一起念旗皇大法好@( ̄- ̄)@
好游戏不用多说,唯一的缺点就是要挂vpn,就是新版本玩起来不大舒服,恶心的卡组太恶心_(:з」&)_
画风很赞,但是还是给4星,萌新表示连剧情都打不过,魔法师最后关打龙族一直跪,,,
良心游戏送了萌新25包卡,听说新手需要刷初始然而我觉得就是要一张一张合出来的卡组才有成就感(刷初始又累又无聊orz
本人没玩过炉石,但是游戏王玩的比较多,还是喜欢这样日系画风的。玩了一周,课了金,现在能组三套主流卡组。很喜欢这个游戏,不怎么需要肝,系统也很方便,工作党时间有限,有空玩一下,添一下我的龙妹。ps.见过五包五虹的欧洲人吗?
看不懂日文想去tw服玩
vpn怎么弄啊?求解!
发现taptap里面附带的vpn登不上去,所以想知道有没有好的vpn可以推荐一下
这是怎么回事
哪位大神能告诉我这个怎么搞
厂商其他游戏
TapTap一键安装发现更多精彩游戏游戏更新轻而易举安全可靠放心
将下方的代码复制并粘贴到你的网站来展示上述 Widget
微信&扫一扫&,点击
一天一款全球精品游戏,活跃的游戏分享社区,游戏本该这样有趣
原版和官服游戏,无修改,不联运,支持安卓正版游戏购买
只呈现真实玩家评价,无刷榜,不妥协