steam projectcars cars 买哪个

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
VR Support
The VR mode for this game requires the use of a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse.HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 45 Steam Achievements
Title: Project CARS
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2015
Buy Project CARS
Buy Project Cars Game of the Year Edition
Includes 13 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
4 November
We just pushed a small patch out to address a few issues. Details below:
Project CARS - Patch 11.1
Virtual Reality
* The game will now shut down correctly when the user choose to Exit via Steam Dashboard or Oculus Home
* The game will now Pause when the user accesses Oculus Home or Steam Dashboard while in the game
* Fixed an issue in Option&Virtual Reality, where when the user changed the defaults for the 'reset on boot' and 'reset on race start', some of the other settings were being reset to default.
Controllers - Fanatec
* Added Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base profile to code and GUI
* Fixed an issue where during gameplay he centering spring would turn on
* Fixed issue where the menu spring would sometimes not be enabled when exiting a race or changing controllers
General
* Corrected an exploit where user-modified tyres could be used on original cars
* Fixed TrackIR support to still work when you run the non-vr version of the game
Experience the inspirational story of a race car driver’s battle to beat cerebral palsy and his quest to achieve his racing dreams in Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story.
Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story is the true story of how a kid born with cerebral palsy went on to swap his wheelchair for the seat of a race car in the cut-throat world of motorsport.
Nicolas Hamilton always aspired to follow his brother, 3-time Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, into motor racing. Born with a disability that severely impacted his ability to even walk, much less control a car on the limit, Nicolas had to overcome incredible odds.
He used those obstacles to inspire himself. Training for years on a simulator, he allowed nothing to stand in the way of achieving his dream. His remarkable success is why Nicolas Hamilton is #DrivenToInSpire us all.
Experience Nicolas Hamilton’s work yourself in Project CARS’ Game of the Year Edition now:
“Project CARS looks great, sounds fantastic, and feels even better”
8.9/10 –
“LA nouvelle référence des jeux de course sur consoles et PC”
4.5/5 –
“Project CARS é destinato a diventare modello di riferimento per qualsiasi produzione futura”
9.5/10 –
About This Game
Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey!
Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise.
Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports in a dynamic career mode and write your own tale in an intense online multiplayer.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
o BEYOND REALITY:
Next-gen graphics, authentic handling, playable via Oculus Rift and 12K Ultra HD resolution
o BY RACERS 4 RACERS:
Guided, tested and approved by fans & pilots for the perfect gameplay balance
o YOUR CHOICES, YOUR VICTORIES:
Master a variety of motorsports & unprecedented track roster in a sandbox career mode
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Additional Notes: For racing wheel support check:
Recommended:
Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
GHz AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
DirectX: Version 11
World Of Mass Development, Slightly Mad Studios, Project CARS, the WMD logo, the SMS logo, and the Project CARS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Slightly Mad Studios Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. (C) 2014 Slightly Mad Studios. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission.
More like this
What Curators Say
148 Curators have reviewed this product. Click
to see them.
Mostly Positive
(110 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(6,526 reviews)
Review Type
All&(7,409)
Positive&(5,667)
Negative&(1,742)
Purchase Type
All&(7,409)
Steam Purchasers&(6,526)
Key Activations&(883)
All Languages&(7,409)
Your Languages&(3,642)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,256 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Firstly I'd like to say that most of the negative reviews of this game are completely unjustified. I see reviews of people complaining that this is a bad game because it is too hard, or the car spins when you accelerate or something like that. This is an authentic simulator, not a casual race game. It has been intricately designed to feel like genuine driving, and the people who complain about this don't seem to realise that. Then you have people who complain about controls, and I'll say the same thing. This is a simulator. Its supposed to be realistic, and I don't know about you, but I've never driven a real car using a keyboard and mouse. It works best with a wheel, and as they are expensive, a controller is the next best option. You will find it hard with a keyboard. That isn't a problem with the game, thats a problem because you bought a game you couldn't play.This game is incredible. It is beautiful, diverse and customisable. Every aspect of a race, from weather to driving assists, can be changed. There is a huge range of vehicles and tracks, I have owned the game on Xbox for several months and I still haven't tried all the cars. You can practice on your own, or against AI, or you can move online, or go to campaign mode and start from the bottom as a karting driver or from the top as a formula one professional. The game is limitless in its possibilities. Many people don't realise, but the CARS in the name actaully stands for Community Assisted Racing Simulator. This means that simulator enthusiasts have helped build the game, contributing ideas, or testing it out. The game wasn't made by another standard company just trying to churn out a new game. It was intricately designed and it really shows.So please, please, please do not listen to the negative reviews. From what I can tell, 99% of negative reviews are people complaining about:A) the game is too hardB) the game doesn't run very wellC) they had a technical issueUltimately, these aren't problems with the game. A technical issue can be fixed with a siple Google search, or by talking to the devs. Performance issues are an issue with your PC, not the game. These people are not reviewing the game, they are reviewing there negative experiences - and it makes the game look bad. It is not.So if you are into racing games and prepared for a challenge, get Project Cars. If you're a casual gamer with a low spec pc, go get Need for Speed or something.
Was this review helpful?
pCars fits into a weird section of the sim-racing market. It's beautiful graphics and nicely designed cars & tracks puts it well above many of the racing games currently, yet its sounds and physics trim it down to a 'simcade' type of game.The content is widely spread with lots of cars to choose from & appropiate AI cars to race with making the races less generic. Whilst I have not yet completed the career mode, it does seem like quite a grind (from Karting to LMP1) which is probably something I will not persue, but at least there is enough content to make someone who enjoys the game to get the most out of it. The AI itself are rather tricky, I found myself constantly switching the AI percentage to try and make it fit how I wanted it for each track (which is far from ideal) yet still couldnt find the sweetspot that i get from RF2 every single time I head out onto the track.My best advice would be pick it up if Graphics are a bit 'thing' for you on sale, but if you like a hardcore sim title- this isnt for you. Similar to F1 2016 in that respect, perfect for a quick drive every now and then, not something I could delve my time into unfortunately.
Was this review helpful?
With out a doubt, one of the best car games on the market. Could do with more player customization to give it that personal touch.
Was this review helpful?
Reading through all the reviews of this game i am feeling abit confused. i have seen negative reviews from people with 300+ hours. i cant even play games i like for that long.i brought this game after purchasing a g29 to play euro truck 2, i am not into racing or cars really but i do enjoy a racing game every now and then.This game has been my go to game for a quick race or a couple hour session.With my G29 there is already a race profile setup.All it takes is me to hop on click race and thats it.The driving feels realistic, the game is very good looking.And the story mode is abit hit and miss with its challenges but overall is good.however as a vive owner i was not impressed with the VR in this game.
Was this review helpful?
Great driving.Beautiful.Good single player experience.Lots of cars.Very good, if not the best, in VR!Minor problems using TrackIR
Was this review helpful?
A great racing game that sits somewhere between an arcade and simulator. The online is questionable, but in single player you have plenty of track options to pick from and a good selection of cars. I'd reccomend starting out with some of the gt3 or gt4 cars as they are pretty forgiving to being pushed hard.For the love of god dont buy this if you dont have a controller or wheel.Also learn to go manual, you get better lap times.
Was this review helpful?
Amazing game and even better with a vr headset.You will need to play around with you settings a liitle, i use a xbox-one pad and had to reduce the steering a little but once you find your sweet spot this game is very good and its an easy 8.5/10 from me.
Was this review helpful?
I have had so many crashes and problems with this game, i wouldn't recommend this to hitler. Your VR update broken my ????ing game. I can't see any video. Fix your ????. Prior to that, random crashing to desktop. Not impressed with your developers at all.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Honestly I have had fun in the game, but I can't recommend it :( The physics is really not what I like! After playing Iracing, Assetto corsa or even Forza, this game doesn't compare to them in my eyes.
Was this review helpful?
Works amazing with a racing wheel!
Was this review helpful?
Drive a priceless old F1 car into wall at extreme speed,Do a race,Realise you can't drive, Buy Project CARS,Play it,Go back, Explode your car,Play more,Realise youve been playing wrong and its not mario kart
if you like reallistic vroom vrooms and sounds that make your hairs stand up, i suggest buying this game. even without the dlc's its wicked fun
Not bad at all
Don't listen to the reviewers expecting an arcade racer. This is an excellent racing simulator.
Do not use Keyboard and mouse. if you are going to get this game, you need either a controller(I use a PS4 controller) or a wheel.this game has amazing graphics where it matters. sure, the models in the crowds kinda suck but you never get close enough to see them very well. the cars interior and the outside of the cars look beautiful. the tracks and how the weather works is also really well done. I haven't played any other simulation racing games but I give this game a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Why it isn't all 5 stars is that the career mode can be quite a grind. the good thing about that though is that you can always just do quick play either online or with AI with any any car in the game without ever having to play the career mode.
Realistic racing game without the pretentiousness of iRacing. Awesome graphics and pretty decent amount of cars to drive. To be fair there are still some annoying bugs in de game but overall a great racing game that
I would definitly recommend.
This game started out good. However this morning it will no longer support the mouse during play which makes the game uncontrollible. Very very unhappy as there is no way to get help.
I love the graphics and the game play of this game....well worth the money..I have recomended it to alot of people and they just love it...to put it over the top would be the addition of some NASCAR tracks.....if there would be NASCAR tracks the HOLE NASCAR community will just go crazy for this game and the game play
Best racing SIM I have ever played!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website求好玩的赛车游戏,大家对project cars的评价怎样!!_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:821,653贴子:
求好玩的赛车游戏,大家对project cars的评价怎样!!
就这个,有没有人入了来说下感受
在拇指玩发现
赛道狂飙涡轮
这是在App Store上找到...
没玩过GT系列的赛车游戏...
注册PayPal,与全球1.9亿PayPal买家一起畅想全球购物,轻松点击,安全支付,全新支付体验.PayPal更安全,更高效,买家保护计划,符合条件的退货可以获得全额运费赔付.
听说有痛车
没买PCs 倒是买了GAS和NFS15
截图计划:p
买了一直没玩
现在的赛车游戏没方向盘玩着不舒服。
赛车游戏我只认codemaster
Save Up to 50% on chengdu steam hostel This Month,Book Today!
看看画质可以,玩就算了……去买尘埃吧    ------慈悲是人类的奢侈之举,但也是责任所在。~
赛车游戏一律建议方向盘
买个g27玩什么都好玩
尘埃拉力赛
---贴吧极速版 For UWP
神力科莎大法好
还有尘埃太难了,不适合休闲玩家,开辅助车“飞”不起来,不开辅助又各种撞车打滑翻车,反正这游戏我已经让他吃灰了
燃油机车,休闲
暂定Assetto Corsa系列
我一直看好这个我觉得PCs的光影比Assetto Corsa好点,Corsa的过于柔和,不过这两个性都不太强,毕竟赛车拟真类游戏,我也经常看赛车但是对于里面参数调教完全不会这完全不适合不了解赛车的新手,但是没事刷刷圈心情很棒的。
截图计划?我还是最喜欢尘埃那种拉力。
或许不是什么拟真很真实,但尘埃我至少玩起来特别欢乐!
不适合键盘党和手柄党,也不适合极品飞车漂移党。这是个sim向,讲究的是走线,油门控制。
sim类我信仰turn10的废渣。辣鸡计划根本不想碰
硬核模拟的,跟nfs什么的根本不是一类游戏
尘埃拉力打折最低多少钱
那要看楼主是要爽快飙车,还是专业竞速了,我还是觉得极品飞车14最爽
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求助,grid 2和project cars哪个好点_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:821,653贴子:
求助,grid 2和project cars哪个好点
想入个赛车游戏,不知道选哪个好了
随后会放制作过程
幼儿园老师的日常!
楼主向来是用实力说话天...
说起林更新,大家会想起...
美国总统选举初步结果揭...
据说关注【绝味美食吧】...
爆照吧2016年年度吧花吧...
男生吧吧务组是由一群...
没错,本贴就是来说说明...
电影一旦开始在院线上映...
如果说2015年是中国电影...
图分别为鹿晗、李易峰、...
注册PayPal,与全球1.9亿PayPal买家一起畅想全球购物,轻松点击,安全支付,全新支付体验.PayPal更安全,更高效,买家保护计划,符合条件的退货可以获得全额运费赔付.
后者貌似人多一些,也新一些
买赛车计划,GRID2 杉果大包才40多
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴[举手提问]
STEAM上Project CARS打折了
年度版打包146,值得入吗最近看到好多废渣3的帖子...但是WIN10试过几次总觉得用不习惯退回WIN7了...又手痒想玩赛车游戏....正好打折了这游戏素质怎样?
看你这个描述…project cars有点够呛没汉化 专业性太强…
[b]Reply to [pid=]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=1502595]某天某夜[/uid] ( 18:56)[/b]是拟真度很高的游戏吗?好吧...还是算了
[b]Reply to [pid=]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=215601]&颓废浪漫&[/uid] ( 18:58)[/b]是的…实在想玩可以买了试玩一下…两小时内可退to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
VR Support
The VR mode for this game requires the use of a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse.HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 45 Steam Achievements
Title: Project CARS
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2015
Buy Project CARS
Buy Project Cars Game of the Year Edition
Includes 13 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
4 November
We just pushed a small patch out to address a few issues. Details below:
Project CARS - Patch 11.1
Virtual Reality
* The game will now shut down correctly when the user choose to Exit via Steam Dashboard or Oculus Home
* The game will now Pause when the user accesses Oculus Home or Steam Dashboard while in the game
* Fixed an issue in Option&Virtual Reality, where when the user changed the defaults for the 'reset on boot' and 'reset on race start', some of the other settings were being reset to default.
Controllers - Fanatec
* Added Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base profile to code and GUI
* Fixed an issue where during gameplay he centering spring would turn on
* Fixed issue where the menu spring would sometimes not be enabled when exiting a race or changing controllers
General
* Corrected an exploit where user-modified tyres could be used on original cars
* Fixed TrackIR support to still work when you run the non-vr version of the game
Experience the inspirational story of a race car driver’s battle to beat cerebral palsy and his quest to achieve his racing dreams in Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story.
Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story is the true story of how a kid born with cerebral palsy went on to swap his wheelchair for the seat of a race car in the cut-throat world of motorsport.
Nicolas Hamilton always aspired to follow his brother, 3-time Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, into motor racing. Born with a disability that severely impacted his ability to even walk, much less control a car on the limit, Nicolas had to overcome incredible odds.
He used those obstacles to inspire himself. Training for years on a simulator, he allowed nothing to stand in the way of achieving his dream. His remarkable success is why Nicolas Hamilton is #DrivenToInSpire us all.
Experience Nicolas Hamilton’s work yourself in Project CARS’ Game of the Year Edition now:
“Project CARS looks great, sounds fantastic, and feels even better”
8.9/10 –
“LA nouvelle référence des jeux de course sur consoles et PC”
4.5/5 –
“Project CARS é destinato a diventare modello di riferimento per qualsiasi produzione futura”
9.5/10 –
About This Game
Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey!
Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise.
Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports in a dynamic career mode and write your own tale in an intense online multiplayer.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
o BEYOND REALITY:
Next-gen graphics, authentic handling, playable via Oculus Rift and 12K Ultra HD resolution
o BY RACERS 4 RACERS:
Guided, tested and approved by fans & pilots for the perfect gameplay balance
o YOUR CHOICES, YOUR VICTORIES:
Master a variety of motorsports & unprecedented track roster in a sandbox career mode
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
DirectX: Version 9.0
Recommended:
Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
GHz AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
DirectX: Version 11
World Of Mass Development, Slightly Mad Studios, Project CARS, the WMD logo, the SMS logo, and the Project CARS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Slightly Mad Studios Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. (C) 2014 Slightly Mad Studios. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(110 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(6,526 reviews)
Review Type
All&(7,409)
Positive&(5,667)
Negative&(1,742)
Purchase Type
All&(7,409)
Steam Purchasers&(6,526)
Key Activations&(883)
All Languages&(7,409)
Your Languages&(3,642)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,256 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Firstly I'd like to say that most of the negative reviews of this game are completely unjustified. I see reviews of people complaining that this is a bad game because it is too hard, or the car spins when you accelerate or something like that. This is an authentic simulator, not a casual race game. It has been intricately designed to feel like genuine driving, and the people who complain about this don't seem to realise that. Then you have people who complain about controls, and I'll say the same thing. This is a simulator. Its supposed to be realistic, and I don't know about you, but I've never driven a real car using a keyboard and mouse. It works best with a wheel, and as they are expensive, a controller is the next best option. You will find it hard with a keyboard. That isn't a problem with the game, thats a problem because you bought a game you couldn't play.This game is incredible. It is beautiful, diverse and customisable. Every aspect of a race, from weather to driving assists, can be changed. There is a huge range of vehicles and tracks, I have owned the game on Xbox for several months and I still haven't tried all the cars. You can practice on your own, or against AI, or you can move online, or go to campaign mode and start from the bottom as a karting driver or from the top as a formula one professional. The game is limitless in its possibilities. Many people don't realise, but the CARS in the name actaully stands for Community Assisted Racing Simulator. This means that simulator enthusiasts have helped build the game, contributing ideas, or testing it out. The game wasn't made by another standard company just trying to churn out a new game. It was intricately designed and it really shows.So please, please, please do not listen to the negative reviews. From what I can tell, 99% of negative reviews are people complaining about:A) the game is too hardB) the game doesn't run very wellC) they had a technical issueUltimately, these aren't problems with the game. A technical issue can be fixed with a siple Google search, or by talking to the devs. Performance issues are an issue with your PC, not the game. These people are not reviewing the game, they are reviewing there negative experiences - and it makes the game look bad. It is not.So if you are into racing games and prepared for a challenge, get Project Cars. If you're a casual gamer with a low spec pc, go get Need for Speed or something.
Was this review helpful?
pCars fits into a weird section of the sim-racing market. It's beautiful graphics and nicely designed cars & tracks puts it well above many of the racing games currently, yet its sounds and physics trim it down to a 'simcade' type of game.The content is widely spread with lots of cars to choose from & appropiate AI cars to race with making the races less generic. Whilst I have not yet completed the career mode, it does seem like quite a grind (from Karting to LMP1) which is probably something I will not persue, but at least there is enough content to make someone who enjoys the game to get the most out of it. The AI itself are rather tricky, I found myself constantly switching the AI percentage to try and make it fit how I wanted it for each track (which is far from ideal) yet still couldnt find the sweetspot that i get from RF2 every single time I head out onto the track.My best advice would be pick it up if Graphics are a bit 'thing' for you on sale, but if you like a hardcore sim title- this isnt for you. Similar to F1 2016 in that respect, perfect for a quick drive every now and then, not something I could delve my time into unfortunately.
Was this review helpful?
With out a doubt, one of the best car games on the market. Could do with more player customization to give it that personal touch.
Was this review helpful?
Reading through all the reviews of this game i am feeling abit confused. i have seen negative reviews from people with 300+ hours. i cant even play games i like for that long.i brought this game after purchasing a g29 to play euro truck 2, i am not into racing or cars really but i do enjoy a racing game every now and then.This game has been my go to game for a quick race or a couple hour session.With my G29 there is already a race profile setup.All it takes is me to hop on click race and thats it.The driving feels realistic, the game is very good looking.And the story mode is abit hit and miss with its challenges but overall is good.however as a vive owner i was not impressed with the VR in this game.
Was this review helpful?
Great driving.Beautiful.Good single player experience.Lots of cars.Very good, if not the best, in VR!Minor problems using TrackIR
Was this review helpful?
A great racing game that sits somewhere between an arcade and simulator. The online is questionable, but in single player you have plenty of track options to pick from and a good selection of cars. I'd reccomend starting out with some of the gt3 or gt4 cars as they are pretty forgiving to being pushed hard.For the love of god dont buy this if you dont have a controller or wheel.Also learn to go manual, you get better lap times.
Was this review helpful?
Amazing game and even better with a vr headset.You will need to play around with you settings a liitle, i use a xbox-one pad and had to reduce the steering a little but once you find your sweet spot this game is very good and its an easy 8.5/10 from me.
Was this review helpful?
I have had so many crashes and problems with this game, i wouldn't recommend this to hitler. Your VR update broken my ????ing game. I can't see any video. Fix your ????. Prior to that, random crashing to desktop. Not impressed with your developers at all.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Honestly I have had fun in the game, but I can't recommend it :( The physics is really not what I like! After playing Iracing, Assetto corsa or even Forza, this game doesn't compare to them in my eyes.
Was this review helpful?
Works amazing with a racing wheel!
Was this review helpful?
Drive a priceless old F1 car into wall at extreme speed,Do a race,Realise you can't drive, Buy Project CARS,Play it,Go back, Explode your car,Play more,Realise youve been playing wrong and its not mario kart
if you like reallistic vroom vrooms and sounds that make your hairs stand up, i suggest buying this game. even without the dlc's its wicked fun
Not bad at all
Don't listen to the reviewers expecting an arcade racer. This is an excellent racing simulator.
Do not use Keyboard and mouse. if you are going to get this game, you need either a controller(I use a PS4 controller) or a wheel.this game has amazing graphics where it matters. sure, the models in the crowds kinda suck but you never get close enough to see them very well. the cars interior and the outside of the cars look beautiful. the tracks and how the weather works is also really well done. I haven't played any other simulation racing games but I give this game a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Why it isn't all 5 stars is that the career mode can be quite a grind. the good thing about that though is that you can always just do quick play either online or with AI with any any car in the game without ever having to play the career mode.
Realistic racing game without the pretentiousness of iRacing. Awesome graphics and pretty decent amount of cars to drive. To be fair there are still some annoying bugs in de game but overall a great racing game that
I would definitly recommend.
This game started out good. However this morning it will no longer support the mouse during play which makes the game uncontrollible. Very very unhappy as there is no way to get help.
I love the graphics and the game play of this game....well worth the money..I have recomended it to alot of people and they just love it...to put it over the top would be the addition of some NASCAR tracks.....if there would be NASCAR tracks the HOLE NASCAR community will just go crazy for this game and the game play
Best racing SIM I have ever played!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 project cars vr模式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信