拼音检索:
当前位置: >
> Transport Fever
Transport Fever 英文版
游戏类型: 游戏语言:英文 游戏大小:0 KB 游戏公司:Gambitious Digital Entertainment 上市时间:
更新时间:操作系统: x64,
x64, Win10 x64 标签: & & 专题:暂无
我要评分:
今天小编就为大家带来一款模拟运输游戏《Transport Fever》,玩家在游戏中经营一家运输公司,每天都要运输各种各样东西。因此,你的任务就来了,你不仅要在各个地点之间合理建立路线,并且你还要规划好你的运输路线,让这些交通工具的利用率达到最大!于此同时,合理的发展经济能使你更加轻松的运营!
两种游戏模式:无尽模式和运动模式
120种不同的交通工具,包括飞机、火车
直观有利的铁路建设和街道建设
可升级的火车站、飞机场
随机生成的地形
复杂的经济模型和货运仿真
逼真的车辆模拟
25项具有挑战性的成就
操作系统: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64&bit)&
处理器: &Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz&
内存: 4 GB RAM&
图形: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
游戏截图&视频
本游戏只支持64位的Windows 7/8/10系统,不满足系统要求的玩家请勿下载!
Transport Fever 下载
你可能还会喜欢
精品游戏推荐
模拟经营精品游戏
CopyRight2004年-2013年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 53 Steam Achievements
Title: Transport Fever
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Nov, 2016
Buy Transport Fever
Recent updates
14 November
The Urban Games team is very happy about the successful launch last week and is now ready to share the post release plans with the community.
Not only did Transport Fever reach the global top seller spot one on Steam, it also received great review scores like, as an example, 83% in the very popular GameStar magazine. The only thing we don't feel completely happy about is the current Steam review score with “only” about 7 people really happy out of 10. From our analysis we have identified three key challenges: technical issues on launch day, misunderstandings (or lack of explanation) concerning game-play mechanics and performance problems.
Based on this, let us present our post release plans. First, we will release another patch to fix the few remaining crashes and clarify the game-play mechanics. For instance, there are some inconsistencies with the catchment area of stations, and running lines with vehicles waiting for full load is sometimes destroying the line frequency, which then leads to industries stopping production. Also, it seems to be unclear that industries with full output stocks stop their production, so a player has to be informed when only a part of an industry chain is connected.
Once the game is running stable for everyone, we will focus on improving the performance. We understand that performance is suboptimal in certain cases, heavily depending on graphics hardware, but generally in the late game. Therefore, we plan to release a major performance update to address these issues.
After that, for sure we will continue improving Transport Fever. We are very happy to have such a great community of players and fans, and we really feel responsible to support the game also in future and give something back to the community.
Let us also to tell you that soon we will release a documen Transport Fever was designed modding-friendly from the very beginning and thanks to Steam Workshop support there is huge modding potential available.
Finally, we wanted to point out again that if you encounter any technical problems, please don’t hesit we are happy to help!
10 November
Today we have released a first stability patch which addresses the most important launch issues.
Please find the release notes .
While for the vast majority of players the launch was smooth, systems with Intel HD Graphics chips caused some unexpected problems. In particular, some players experienced a bug which made the terrain to be partly rendered in black. Also, crashes on systems with Intel HD Graphics 520 and 530 occurred. These and additional issues are now solved.
Please be assured we give our best to solve such issues with highest priority. If you still experience problems and if you can’t find a solution in the
or in the support forum, please don’t hesitate to write us an email
we are happy to help.
The whole Urban Games team says thanks for your interest in Transport Fever and is further improving the game with full steam!
“The extraordinarily well done narrative framework makes the transport business less monotonous in a masterful way”
83/100 –
“We are facing a work worthy of admiration from the technical point of view& [...] &A long game, extremely technical, fun and at a very high visual level”
7.8/10 –
About This Game
Transport Fever is a railroad--focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road--rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable
economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of real-world transportation challenges.
Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
Fully realized European and American game environments
Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
More than 25 challenging achievements
Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
Storage: 12 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
More like this
Mostly Positive
(1,072 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,175)
Positive&(834)
Negative&(341)
Purchase Type
All&(1,175)
Steam Purchasers&(1,072)
Key Activations&(103)
All Languages&(1,175)
Your Languages&(598)
Display As:
Most Helpful
557 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
14 people found this review funny
One thing that makes me mad the most in any game is people ???????? on the game who are either bad at it or just straight up don't know how it works and cannot be bothered figuring out what they are doing wrong and instead blame the game. Here are some of the most ridiculous things people complain about in the reviews, debunked. As it turns out, most of it is just misunderstanding of/ignorance to the mechanics of the game. 1. Learn the signalling system. Yes it is challenging, yes you have to think a lot. But most the self-proclaimed &veterans& of transport games are just complaining that they cannot be as lazy in TPF as they could be in OTTD, where transport thinks for them. &Oh but the trains only want to use the same platform!& No, you have to tell them to use different platforms. Put in some effort for once. 2. You cannot just slap on a station here and there and throw some trucks and trains onto a randomly pathed line. If your line is not making any profit or randomly stops taking any goods, there is a 110% chance there is a very good reason for that to happen. Manage your supply-demand, manage your connection throughput, manage your finances, manage your infrastructure. Once again, being lazy and not putting thought into the game is the bane of the good gameplay. 3. Something I notice a lot with poor performance complaints on any game: that person that supposedly has an amazing setup for some crazy unknown reason has performance issues on all the games they review. My dear friend, if you cannot even properly configure your $3k tower to make it run any game, you don't deserve to have it in the first place. I am running this game on a 2009 toaster laptop at stable 40 FPS. Clearly you're doing something wrong, I recommend you take your time to figure out what. 4. &The factory never uses my lines!& / &There is no cargo control!& / &I cannot make any profit!& First of all, these statements are just plain stupid on their own. Second of all, supply and demand. You cannot forcibly make a factory give you cargo and pay you at the same time. The only thing you do is OFFER the factory ways of delivering their product, if the line satisfies the basic needs, the factory will put the products on your stations and pay you to deliver them. Just like how it works in real life. 5. *surprise surprise* Brand new shiny trains and trucks are very expensive. I don't even know why would that be a subject for complaints in the first place. Nothing is a walk in the park, but if you put that multimillion dollar train to a good use, it will bring you a tenfold of the revenue. There are many many more absolutely ridiculous, baseless, ignorant, and short-sighted complaints to be found in this review section. I strongly urge the newcomers and true veterans alike to stay open-minded and maintain a realistic standpoint, and give this amazing game a go. Just please make sure you put in decent effort into it. Thank you for your time :)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
So many ignorant reviews that don't understand how this game works, and are stuck in a &this is supposed to be an OTTD remake with better graphics&. It's a different game, please learn how to play it differently.For example, those who can't get freight working.Transport fever factories won't produce items if there are simply trains waiting at the station, you must have routes fulfilling the entire freight route, i.e. logs -& planks -& tools -& city before all the lines will work, otherwise they will stop after a while.If you want to try this out for yourselves, the easiest is grain -& food -& city. Also never leave one of the routes without a vehicle, such as when upgrading an existing vehicle on the line, otherwise production will drop very fast. As you can see, this is far more realistic.I personally enjoyed Train Fever, even with its many, many flaws.Transport fever basically removed all these problems and added a bunch of new features such as shipping, aircraft, and much more powerful track laying tools.I wouldn't say I'm happy with the fact I have to buy a second game to get these fixes, but the game is definitely fun nonetheless.The performance of the game is definitely an issue though, I've lost count of the number of times the game has crashed. I have been able to get solid several hour sessions at times. It seems to crash on my system if I try and show too much on my screen at once, i.e. angle my camera in a way that shows everything.My thumbs up is on the assumption that this will get fixed soon.
Was this review helpful?
First of all, I'm new the Train Fever series so this is an unbiased review.However, I am an enormous fan of games like Railroad Tycoon and Transport Tycoon. Having seen the trailer a while back, I was hoping that Transport Fever would be all that and then some...The good----------+ Evolving world, cities and industries grow as you give them better logistics+ Incredibly beatiful models on all assets+ Very relaxing, also cool to just set the camera to follow and watch a tram rush through the city+ Good music and overall atmosphere+ Decent management aspect+ Maps are of a decent size and give you plenty to do+ L early on lots of pedestrians, later cars start driving around+ Runs very smooth on highest settings (mid-range laptop)+ Play your way: want to be a railroad tycoon? Go ahead! Want to do everything with trucks? No problem+ Easy to set up and manage lines and assign vehicles to them+ Automatic upgrading of redundant vehicles+ Passengers actually are visible through the vehicle windowsThe Not So Good------------------- Bit of a learning curve for those new to the franchise- No computer opponents- Time/Speed makes absolutely no sense (days fly by, making it seem like a bus actually needs a week to go round 1 block)- Early game can be very slow if you start in 1850- Campaign doesn't really give me any thrills- Far less detail in terrain compared to trains, trams, planes, ...- Unbalanced in some areas (either too easy to make money or not profitable at all)- Trains and trams are able to make U-Turns on a single track... it just looks weird- Not very easy to set up complex rail systems (hard to work with waypoints and lights)My first impressions:==============I started the game with some technical difficulties. It was using the onboard Intel card and not my dedicated NVidia chip, causing major FPS issues and some botched textures after. If you experience anything like this, be sure to look up a guide telling you how to fix it. Fixing it took less than 5 mins.Today wasn't a day for tutorials so I jumped right into the European campaign. The user interface was at first a bit confusing, but there are plenty tooltips to help you out. All you have if you're not into reading tooltips you should probably not be playing games that require some brainpower.So setting up the first supply lines, buying vehicles and assigning them actually went really smooth. There's a very logical system to these logistics and after 20 minutes you pretty much have the hang of it and can go for more complex things.During the campaign levels there are several &medals& to earn, in the form of special objectives. Although these add to the general experience I thought they didn't really give me anything worthwhile and I just focussed on building and optimizing. As such the first level only took about 1 hour, including some trial and error moments. Not my cup of tea honestly...On to the more awesome things then: Free Play Mode. In this game mode you get a randomly generated map that you can set up to your (limited) liking and just be a tycoon. The freedom to build whatever you want wherever you would want it is really nice. At first I was looking at the industries. There are providers and processors so basically you bring product A to processing factory B and to city C. Sounds pretty straightforward and it really is. Everything is neatly described and setting up a production chain takes very little time, but quite a lot of money.My first attempt at free play ending in a financial fiasco as my overhead far (like -1 mil a year) was killing me. After 4-5 restarts I decided to just go for passenger transport, both intra and inter-city. A nice network of bus stops got the good citizens to the train station which then transported them to a nearby city. Amazed was I when all of a sudden I was making +1 mil! Much easier to set up and manage than industry, that's for sure!So that's how the first 50-ish years went: connect more cities and help the people get around much faster.What amazed me was how much the cities were changing as soon as they received more immigrants. New houses were being built, commercial districts were booming and more industry was creating more jobs, in turn increasing the number of inhabitants.This was a world that I was helping build and that was a pretty good feeling. Hours later the technological advanced became more frequent and the whole game a lot busier. There was always something new to do or to improve. Me like!So the simulation and management aspect are pretty good in my opinion. Not the best, not the most innovative but complex enough to keep even the &routiniers& busy for a long time. A+Now, as with any other game there are things that annoy me (slightly).Trains are able to make instant u-turns on single tracks when they arrive in a station. This was also the case in railroad tycoon and I can see why that's implemented, but I would opt for an option to have &real behavior&. That would mean having to build intricate loops and whatnot to manage traffic. But that's my personal flavor.Everything looks incredible detailed. Try zooming in on any vehicle and you can just see the amount of effort they put into modelling everything. Good job guys!But then why is the terrain so bland? It's grass, hills with grass, mountains without grass, water and trees. If you're lucky the occasional shrubbery might pop up, but all in all it's a very boring backdrop. Why not have an iron ore mind pollute the surrounding land? Or have oil derricks spew out ominous dark clouds?Perhaps they left these things to modders with more inspiration...So to conclude: if you're a fan of management/tycoon games and you appreciate details and meticulous planning then this game is absolutely for you. If you're looking for an easy to learn face roll then you should look elsewhere (Big Fish Games).
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I wish I could recommend this game. I've been looking for a good game that takes advantage of the power of modern systems for a transport sim since I grew bored of Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe, and Train Fever had too many issues to be enjoyable. When they said Train Fever was a practice run of the game they ultimately wanted to make I was optimistic, but alas, many of the issues that plagued Train Fever plague this game as well.-Performance-(System is an i7-920, 18GB of RAM and a GTX1060 3GB)Performance in the early game is pretty good, but I quickly started experiencing stuttering. As early as 1870 I couldn't zoom out very far or lower the camera to look at the horizon without dropping down to 10-20fps. Like Train Fever, it seems to iterate through every single vehicle you have every time it subtracts running costs, which can lead to several seconds of freezing very frequently. Additionally, if you're trying to lay tracks longer than 50m and there's more than one limiting factor (i.e. road crossing, rail that it has to follow etc.) it will drop to 10fps, which is not only annoying, but can lead to you making a mistake pretty easily. Since there's no undo function, these mistakes can add up in terms of cost.-Gameplay-You start in 1850 with just enough money to get a passenger line going and some shuttle coaches in the cities you have connected. And when you've done this, the grind begins. You probably won't be able to afford one of the ridiculously expensive locomotives until 10 years after you've finished your first line, and even if you do there's a decent chance whatever additional line you make won't make any profit simply because the running costs on the trains are so high. It feels a bit like playing roulette. I found that the only reason to make industry lines is to make cities grow so you can get more passengers, since the cargo lines themselves hardly make any profit. There is some good in there as well, though, since laying track is a fairly enjoyable experience now. Most of the time the curves make sense and making bridges and tunnels is as easy as putting out the track and using M/N to raise or lower the center point, and it seems to be a lot more forgiving in terms of road crossings and such.The biggest issue, and the primary thing that puts it several leagues behind OTTD, is the fact that train routes seem to be locked to a specific path, rather than be an on-going, dynamic process that finds out &What's the fastest way for me to get to my destination.& In OTTD, for instance, you could add tracks to a station with 10 platforms, and use signs to make sure that a train entering the station would go to any platform as long as one is available, and you could have massive 10-track highways and trains would dynamically pick a lane based on whether or not it could find a path from that lane. In Transport Fever your line will choose a single platform and a single path, and will follow those instructions to a T, with no dynamic behavior other than &Stop if signal says to stop.& What this essentially means is that you have almost no tools to deal with a bottle neck other than having multiple lines performing the same task, and balancing the number of trains between them, which is the annoying kind of micromanagement (at least imo.)-Graphics-Graphics are pretty good, I guess. Vehicles look nice. Some more foliage/more interesting grass shaders would be nice as well, but I'm not really that bothered.-Conclusion-It's ultimately a grindy, unoptimised experience that lacks a lot of the depth of games like OTTD, and is more about specific micromanagement than designing dynamic systems.
Was this review helpful?
Transport Fever : fun and relax game ?The game is better, compare to Train Fever, it extent the contents, everything look nice and easy to use, the city and everything else look alive than before. plus first person view that will help you enjoy the game even more. For the new player who look to get into this game, it is one of the best Simulation game, that I recommend you to try it out, transport are cover from ground to air, and a lot more for you to do.Witness your transport company grow with the town while the great soundtrack playing on the background are one of the best feeling that Simulation fan will love it.
Was this review helpful?
I've put in 22 hours on Transport Fever now. I've done a lot of restarting and a lot of learning. I feel like now would be a good time to write up how I feel about the game. Long story short, I am really enjoying this game. It is much improved on the previous game by Urban Games, that was simply called Train Fever, so if you weren't impressed with Train Fever then be rest assured that Transport Fever is a huge improvement, not only in the depth of the game, but the polish is there in abundance. This is a fantastic looking game that will have you purring with pleasure when a steam engine pulls in to a station.This is not to say there aren't a few hiccups, because there are, but many of the things you may feel are broken or frustrating in your first few hours will make themselves clearer with time and effort. Chief among these is the signalling system. It is hard to get signalling right, and quite often trains will stop and have you asking why they did so. T one to simply stop trains or denote a one way section of track, and another that acts like a station to waypoint trains on to certain sections of track. How you use these signals is key and you can't just plop down a signal and hope that trains will just 'work'. You have to think about where you need trains to go. It is a part of Transport Fever that I have come to really enjoy. It can be frustrating, yes, but very satisfying when you get a train line working just the way you want it. Take some time to understand the signalling aspect of the game before you give up and/or complain. As I was learning the game I'd find myself getting angry that trains were stopping, or going down a different route than I had intended, only to then find it was because I had missed a signal or put a piece of track in the wrong place.Now on to the general a the sights and the sounds. Simply put, Transport Fever is a beautiful looking game. The towns look quaint and picturesque, the far off landscape rolling across the horizon like something out of a picture book. Follow a bus around a town and you'll feel like you're there, marvelling at the tea shops and the little general stores. Town residents are not modelled to the standard you might see in a so-called Triple-A game, but the clothing is period specific and looks great.The real stand out feature in the look of this game are the vehicles. The models are absolutely spendid, evoking the feel of the steam age and having you zoom in to look at the trains at every possibility. The effort that Urban Games have put in to the look and feel of Transport Fever shoots the rating of this game up quite a few notches, and is something they really need to be commended for.The music is not for everyone, but I've grown to love it. It's by the same guy who did the music for Train Fever. He goes by the name of Admiral James T., and he appears to be some German or Austrian rock n' roll singer-songwriter. The songs all remind me of classics from yesteryear. It's knee-tapping stuff and rolls by effortlessly, much like the trains.There are some niggles, but they don't detract from the game in my opinion. Building takes some patience, and you need to be careful how you place your rails or you're going to rack up quite an expenditure. Placing roads is something I find was maybe skimped on a bit, or maybe it was the controls (or reporting of those controls). For instance, making a road straight takes a steady hand, or you'll move the mouse slightly and a road will skew off at a crazy angle. Luckily roads or rails will never auto build. You'll always have the chance to affirm a build.Building bridges and tunnels is my biggest gripe. It just doesn't feel intuitive to me. I get how it works but would rather there was a simpler way of placing a bridge, such as selecting to build a bridge from the build menus. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I find it rather infuriating right now.The business angle of Transport Fever is interesting, and reminds me of Railroad Tycoon 2 (RT2) in many ways. Overall though, I would have liked to see a few more things added to help you boost production and make more money. Being able to expand you business in ways, like RT2 did, such as the buying of hotels, post offices or even industry buildings would be a lovely addition to the game. When you originally look around your starting map it can be frustrating to realise that all your oil refining inustry is on the other side of the map from your oil wells, and I feel you have to ask why this would occur. Who would build a refinery nowhere near an oil well? It's a little strange, and makes the game more a puzzler in that you have to weave your rails and road networks about to reach far off industries. I don't believe it would make the game too easy if you were able to invest in building a refinery near to an oil well.Of course, Urban Games have made the game fully moddable, so who knows what we'll see from the modding community. Performance-wise, the game runs well enough. I experience a few jitters from time to time, and I did have to lower the AA when I first loaded up the game. With a GTX 980, 16GB RAM and an i7-5820 I'm running the game almost perfectly well with most things turned on. Basically, I can't complain about the performance. It can be slow to load saves though, but not frustratingly enough that you'll be twiddling your thumbs and shouting 'come on'. I guess that depends on how much caffeine you've had.Overall I am very glad I bought Transport Fever. I was left very frustrated by Train Fever and had doubts when I saw this announced, but kudos to Urban Games for really coming through on this one and delivering a very solid product.There's a bit of a learning curve, yes, some of the controls are a little fiddly and I'd love to see some enhancements to the business side of the game, but Transport Fever has fantastic potemtial to grow in to a game as beloved as the Railroad Tycoon series.I'd liken this game to Cities Skylines when it comes to improving a genre for the current age. Transport Fever brings transport simulators back in to the limelight by making a really splendid little game.
Was this review helpful?
Transport Fever is a great game. I havn't had this much fun building a railroad since Railroad Tycoon 3. However, this is much more than just a railroad empire building game... you need automobiles in your cities to get passengers to and fro from your rail stations. Then there are boats and planes as well but I havn't tried them yet.Pros:-Depth. The economic simulation, which makes or breaks any strategy game, seems pretty solid. Cities grow over time and expand. Your station built on the suburbs eventually gets surrounded by homes and factories and shops. Supplying goods and transporting passengers means faster growth for industries and cities.-Graphis. The game look great, the trains are yummy!-Pacing. It actually feels like I am advancing through the early industrial age with barely any locomotives and horse driven stage coaches in the beginning to poweful steam locomotives later on. I started in 1850 and I am still in 1892!-Construction. The track laying is intuitive and logical. (Pro tip: Always use the contour map mode to lay tracks. Saves you from building too many expensive tunnels or bridges. Actually, I like tunnels and bridges so use the contour map to build moaar of them).-Trains. Yea I love them trains.-Modding. I need more real world maps and have tasked some nice modders to make them for me. Do good work modders, make railroading great again!Oh and did I mentin the game has trains?Cons:-Interface. Needs some work. Although there is a screen/ feature for everything it needs to be more streamlined.-Althoug the cities look great, the countryside seems a bit sparse. The forested areas are cool but the grasslands are very meh. Maybe add wildlife, birds, fishes, shrubbery and such. A lot of the negative reviews have to do with performance issues. I have a 2 year old 780Ti and I can run the game on max setting without issues. People expect to run 2016 games on their rotten potatoes and then cry foul when stuff doesn't work. This is not a silly mobile game - it's a deep simulation although you can play it casually enough. I hope for some quick patches to improve the interface and modders can do the rest soon enough.TL;DR: TRAINS !!!!!
Was this review helpful?
First things first. I really liked Train Fever, and I do like Transport Fever a lot. There are so many new goods, you can transport, which was one thing that bugged me in Train Fever. I personally can't understand most of the bad reviews, because they all complain about not having enough money at start, or factories being broken. But in fact it works as intended. You're not supposed to sell all your goods in residential areas, you have to look out for the industry/economic areas and place your truck station there. My factories never stoped their work once! And you'll get enough money out of passanger transport if you've got your bus/tram lines up and running, and transport them to the next train station. Yeah there are still some bugs and graphic glitches in my game, and yeah in my opinion they should've released it a little bit later or in Early Access, but I still think it's a great game, and if you're really looking for a great transport simulator with nice graphics and as far as I can tell, already an huge mod support for a lot of different vehicles, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
Such a great sequel to Train Fever. It has the same aspects of Train Fever only it improves upon them and also adds new things like planes, boats, and 2 campaigns. All in all, this is well worth buying.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
I do this with a bleeding heart, as I a great fan of transportation games, and those are rare and far in between. I have pre-ordered Transport Fever, as I did with Train Fever two years prior. I am very happy with the previous game and have clocked about 140 hours on it. Possibly not that much, but that is life.There cannot be a dispute over the fact that there are a host of improvements in Transport Fever in regards to Train Fever. We get scenarios - which are quite fun to play. Track laying is much easier then in TF. Graphics is a tad prettier. But these are surface level changes.What finally drove me away from Train Fever were glaring gameplay issues that game had. I am unhappy to report, that all those issues were carried over to Transport Fever and then some were turned up to 11 to make things even worse in many aspects. Let me elaborate.1. Cargo distribution model in Transport Fever is based on chain of interdependant industries. In order to make it work, the player needs to eventually provide a service for the entire industrial chain. In Transport Fever this might require setting up links between several industries, culminating in transportation of some goods to towns. Production depends, eventually, on demand in cities. However, if cargo flow one industry in the chain gets disrupted, then the entire chain collapses. With very little info for the player. This was an issue in the previous game. Now however is even more pronounced because of complicated industry chains.2. Game balance is odd, to say the least. 'Easy' is Hard. 'Medium' is very hard and 'Hard' is Dark Souls hard. For a efficiency oriented player in Train Fever it quickly became obvious that trucks are most cost effective option to transport stuff. Only in later game, when trains became fast enough to cover great distances, they would start to dominate. This dynamic was carried over to Transport Fever and then turned up to 11. In the earliest stages of the game railroads are a trap for the unsuspecting player. At that stage train cars cost more then locomotives. Even if, at that stage, the player manages to make profit on them then the cash flow is going to be very slow, thus we spend game time waiting. On the other hand, forgetting about trains, and focusing on trucks allow to cheaply and efficiently transport even the hugest amount of freight. Sure - this can be played, but it is a major immersion breaker.3. There remain still lots of small issues that, if brought togather, are immersion breaking.
- cargo remains weightless, so no differentiation between freight/passanger services exist
- acceleration is completely not matched to the game world. Effectively, trains, even the fastest ones, rarely go above approx 170km/h, same as in Train Fever
- ascending/descending does not seem to bother trains at all after more powerful trains are introduced
- freight cars rated at 160km/h are just silly
- car traffic in cities quickly starts to erode any sensibility of using buses
- game is reliant on vehicle visit frequency, but no tools to handle those exist - simple &load for '_X time'& order would suffice4. The game still suffers from some technical issues
- the gui cannot be scaled for high PPI displays or people with poor eyesight
- performance in some key situations performance can drop dramastically, even on quite beefy machines
- slight input lag still exists Overall - the game is mediocre. If you liked Train Fever, then Transport Fever is mostly an expansion pack. If you like train games, it is that too. It looks pretty, runs fairly well, barring some specific situations. However, it lacks strategic substance, its gameplay is detached from reality it simulates - thus isn't all that immersive. It carries over most of gameplay issues from Train Fever. Sure, it is fine for burning an afternoon or two, but that is about it. For me it was a let down.
Was this review helpful?
If you are a fan of Transport Tycoon you will like this game. The graphics in 4K are really nice.It's not perfect, but its worth picking up!
Can't play it. It crashes after loadingscreen.
-Many Transport unit
-Nice texture
-Dynamic City
-Good Chain of production
-I can wasp while playing this game!Con(-)
-Need a lot more of optimization ( FPS drop a lot while I drawing a rail line!)
-some annoy bug ( Like I can't upgrade or destroy station because it say & Collision & -*- )
I played Train Fever before and I think that Transport Fever is a beautiful step forward. It is graphically very nice, the sound is great and the campaigns are interesting and challenging. It's not (technically) balanced yet and there are glitches but it has all ingredients to become a great game with plenty of possibilities for modifications from the community. The support is good.
Product received for free
Though the name changed, this game clearly is the successor of &Train Fever& by the same studio.The game is based on the same engine and game mechanic and players of Train Fever will find themselves in a familiar situation.However, this game has improved and expanded upon its predecessor in many ways.There are more vehicles, better graphics, more details, more modding capabilities, more types of transportation, more flexible track and street building, better GUI, Workshop Support, two campaigns complete with modding support for own scenarios, etc...Of course, some of the old problems are not gone completely. Sometimes, strange things may happen that are not always easily explained.The game offers great capabilities for users to play it the way they like to play it. Starting from hard-on economic decisions down to a &train set& replacement on PC, every player should be able to find their sweet spot.Modding allows a vast majority of new vehicles, buildings an asset to arrive on the simulated world of every player and leave almost no wish open.Of course, the devs cannot be praised directly for all the modded content. However, the game was developed to be modable right from the start, with many features only implemented to allow modification by the player. This also takes time and is better invested there instead of the devs creating more vehicles for the base game.So, I'm totally happy with the current situation here.One of the big issues seems to be the performance. I personally do not have bigger problems with bad performance but I can confirm, that Transport Fever is definitely not the smoothest-ru)I can however see a good improvement of performance compared to Train Fever and I can also confirm first hand, that the devs are continuously improving the performance.Let's see, what the future will bring.It is hard to write every aspect of the game and my personal pros and cons here in this text.People that now my videos on Youtube now, that I both love and hate this game.I am definitely no &all-forgiving fanboy& and are well aware of the &not so good& parts of the game.However, when I look at the overall picture, I recommend this game and therefore, I give a &thumbs up&.To sum it up: every player that is into transportation games should at least take a look at this title.Transport Fever may not be perfect but it covers a lot and receives constant updates and patches from the devs and features an increasing number of mods in the workshop.Buy if you are into transportation games, or just trains, if your want to build your own transportation empire in sweet 3D graphics, are willing to learn to handle the game mechanics and invest time in understanding why things work the way they do (or just use the sandbox mode and be happy with it, which is also possible of course).Don't buy if you expect a perfect game without bugs and are expecting everything to be self-explanatory.One last word: I received this game for free due to attending the closed Beta. In order to support the devs, I bought a second copy on GOG.
This game is not finnished.The campain looks okay, but it gets boring. The free game is the main game, but this game is almoste not playable.The controles in how you handle the goods are so much bad. Cargo is dropping at wrong station. Cargo wants to go for wrong place. The building mechenics is bad. Roads dont follow the ground, so you have to build rouds pice by pice. This resuld in ugly roads.I realy try to like this game, but i only get fustrated.At this moment the game is not worth more then $ 10,-
if you do not speak fluent german , DO NOT buy this game
Fans of train fever. Except some bugs this is a great update!
Very entertaining, great if you enjoy tycoon type games.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 transportfever吧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信