电脑不知道uplay怎么关联steam了总是连不上steam商uplay也是网页也打不开

社区昵称:Dracojoe
本帖最后由 dracojoe 于
20:49 编辑
Uplay平台有多反人类这里就不重复了。包括我在内的很多人都是会有无限断线,连接,压根连不上的问题。
然后上网查了下,其中有一种原因是因为安装使用过破解过的uplay游戏和程序。尤其安装了免Uplay文件会修改host从而阻止Uplay连接官网这是怎么重装Uplay或者管理员方式打开都解决不了的问题。只能把host文件重新改回去。
解决方式是以记事本的方式打开C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc中的host文件,把里面所有关于UBI的地址都删除掉,然后保存退出file:///c:/users/draco/appdata/roaming/360se6/USERDA~1/Temp/3ACE05~1.JPG
也是网上看到的方法,但是可能还是有很多人不知道,希望有用
嫌麻烦也可以直接下改好的,话说这排版怎么这么乱,还编辑不了……
file:///c:/users/draco/appdata/roaming/360se6/USERDA~1/Temp/3ACE05~1.JPG
(79.45 KB, 下载次数: 704)
20:40 上传
红色框内容内的全部东西删掉
20:46 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 体力 -1 点
496 Bytes, 下载次数: 1241, 下载积分: 体力 -1 点
社区昵称:befory
果然和破解版uplay有关系。。。
社区昵称:BloodWing
其实玩几部刺客下来都没遇到什么大问题.....
社区昵称:??Bojue??
我公司电脑从来没玩过游戏的,也登不上uplay
我公司电脑从来没玩过游戏的,也登不上uplay
所以也只能说其中一种解决方法,毕竟是反人类平台
社区昵称:i7KillPII
我是直接在Uplay中点Play后就直接闪退
这个不关hosts的事,我的hosts里没有任何UBI的地址……
社区昵称:薛定谔の兔子
我是直接在Uplay中点Play后就直接闪退
这个不关hosts的事,我的hosts里没有任何UBI的地址……
原来别人也有这个问题啊,知道自己不是个例实在太欣慰了
社区昵称:i7KillPII
You will never walk alone.
社区昵称:TheEric
连国内版的英雄无敌6也是一直掉线,是不是育碧没有国内服务器?这真是没有节操的典范!
这个问题挺普遍的,eziochou已经给客服写ticket了,完全要看客服怎么答复
连国内版的英雄无敌6也是一直掉线,是不是育碧没有国内服务器?这真是没有节操的典范!
steam也没有啊,这真的只是态度问题
社区昵称:newborn2010
育碧家的反人类uplay+烂优化已经影响了多数游戏体验
育碧家的反人类uplay+烂优化已经影响了多数游戏体验
关键你去他论坛反馈意见,跟石沉大海一样,根本不会有任何改进,客服没一点专业水准,回复通通都是我们记录了你的问题,但具体问题请写ticket询问,非常不负责
原來是我之前用破解的關係
趕快來試試看
支持支持这次和支持!!!
现在还能有效不
真的是被不能登陆烦死了
连接不上没劲
社区昵称:Jiy
电脑从来没玩过游戏的,也登不上uplay
社区昵称:churays
仔细想了想,还是不改了,反正没有成就强迫症。。。
社区昵称:[CN]LingKi_Jiannn
我前天确实下载过盗版ac2,那玩意也装了个免uplay补丁,后来我只是直接把游戏文件夹删掉的…
可是进host文件夹却很正常,跟以前一样,并没有关于ubi的东西,
可就是连不上…
社区昵称:八云辉夜
直连表示还好
社区昵称:-Unknown
感谢分享~反人类Uplay一直连不上
社区昵称:Duetosell
赞一个,学习了
发表于 5&天前
先去试试看吧& &育婊早已把我玩的没脾气了
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
02:44, PE: 0.276059s , QE: 265, Gzip On, Redis On.uplay连不上网络怎么回事?steam都连的上为啥这个不行?_uplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,228贴子:
uplay连不上网络怎么回事?steam都连的上为啥这个不行?
随后会放制作过程
1L放空,被度娘吞了好多...
说起林更新,大家会想起...
美国总统选举初步结果揭...
据说关注【绝味美食吧】...
爆照吧2016年年度吧花吧...
男生吧吧务组是由一群...
没错,本贴就是来说说明...
电影一旦开始在院线上映...
如果说2015年是中国电影...
图分别为鹿晗、李易峰、...
前年给店里化妆师画妆镇...
60亿影帝带队,让你一路到摸金到手软!
你网的问题,uplay的服务器比较渣,在国内链接属于概率性问题,淡定的多试几遍,贴吧里有修改host的小工具,实在不行就用那个试试
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴uplay连不上网络怎么回事?steam都连的上为什么这个不行?_细胞分裂吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,436贴子:
uplay连不上网络怎么回事?steam都连的上为什么这个不行?
一点击访问商店,直接...
大吧手下留情,解决后自...
突然一下就连不上了!原...
电脑连不上网络怎么办?...
60亿影帝带队,让你一路到摸金到手软!
uplay正确读法:playu
我开始也登录不了 你去 UPY 官网下载最新的登陆器登录后
在ST打开游戏 就行了~~原因都在 ST上那自带阉割 UPY 的问题
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Title: Steam Controller
Manufacturer:
Coming Soon
Recent updates
Today's Steam Client Beta includes a set of features centered around two new configurations available for the controller.
First, the ability to reconfigure the controller for Steam itself is an often requested feature.
The new Big Picture Configuration allows users to do just that.
Inputs can be rearranged or added in the various sections of Big Picture including the main interface, the web browser, and the on-screen keyboard.
In addition, Big Picture can also now be navigated using a cursor based interface via the trackpads and gyro.
Second, there is a new configuration available globally - the Steam Button Chord configuration.
This allows for a global, immediately accessible set of actions and hotkeys while holding the Steam Button.
Existing On-Screen Keyboard and Screenshot combinations are included by default as well as mouse, alt-tab, magnifier, controller power-off, and media control functionality.
This chording combination is available at any time, whether in Big Picture, in game, or on the desktop.
Like game profiles, these configurations can be saved and shared with the community.
In addition a variety of new controller actions such as controller and host power options, screen magnifier (where supported), and Steam Music bindings have been added as bindable functions available in all configurations.
Deus Ex : Mankind Divided released recently and plays great with the Steam Controller.
For a limited time get 40% off a Steam Controller when purchased along with
We're continually listening to your feedback and looking to improve upon the Steam Controller.
We welcome you feedback on what you like and what we could be doing better.
Next up we'll be looking at how community configurations are ranked and presented to users so the best configurations for you are easier to find.
The latest Steam Beta Client update includes a new feature for the Steam Controller called Activators.
Activators sit between inputs (such as a button on the controller) and binding outputs (such as a keypress).
They control how the input is turned into output and provide a number of settings to control this.
Some simple examples are long press, double press, binding cycling, toggles, and delays.
There is no limit to the number of activators that can be placed on a single input, so a button can have a normal press, a long press, and a double tap on a single button, each firing off different actions in a game.
Each activator can have its own haptic settings as well.
Here's a few simple ways that activators can make your existing configurations better :
You can use a Start Press activator and a Release Press activator to turn a toggle crouch into a hold crouch. Conversely, the toggle option will allow you to turn any action, such as a hold crouch, into a toggle.
Turbo can be set on Activators, meaning any button can have customized rapid fire.
This can be combined with multiple activators, so single press for single fire, while a long press will engage turbo mode.
Use a Start Press Activator to switch to a new action set, with a Release Press on the same button to switch back to the original set. Using this technique Action Sets can act like an entire-controller mode shift.
Also included in this update is the ability to copy any existing Action Set into the new set, making customization a lot faster.
Mode Shifts now also use Activators, so a mode-shift can be toggled on and off without continuously holding a button.
Activators can also cycle through a set of bindings.
Put Stand, Crouch, and Prone on a single button and cycle through them with each press.
This update also includes better visualizations for settings such as deadzones, with more coming soon.
Note that due to the nature of this change, configurations that are altered under the new setup are not backwards compatible, so modified configurations made in the beta client will not be visible to the stable client.
Product and Warranty Information
For further information regarding the product and related warranty, please click below:
See all accessories
About This Hardware
Experience a new level of precise control for your favorite games. The Steam Controller lets you play your entire collection of Steam games on your TV—even the ones designed without controller support in mind. The Steam Controller features dual trackpads, HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Find your favorite mappings in the Steam Community, or create and share your own.
We’ve improved upon the resolution and fidelity of input that’s possible with traditional gamepads. Built with high-precision input technologies and focused on low-latency, wireless performance, the Steam controller enables you to experience your games in powerful new ways.
The Steam Controller‘s dual trackpads enable the high-fidelity input required for precise PC gaming in the living room. Allowing for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel, these surfaces can be programmed to serve up whatever a game needs.
Haptic force actuators on both sides of the controller deliver precise, high fidelity vibrations measured in microseconds. Feel the spin of a virtual trackball, the click of a scroll wheel, or the shot of a rifle. Every input, from the triggers to the trackpads, can offer haptic feedback to your fingertips, delivering vital, high-bandwidth, tactile feedback about speed, boundaries, thresholds, textures, or actions.
With a satisfying digital click at the end of the trigger pull, dual-stage triggers can be used as analog, digital, or both types of input at the same time. Put your iron-sights on the sweep-in, and then fire with the reliable feel of a tactile switch, all on the same trigger.
Each of the Steam Controller’s input zones and buttons has been positioned based on frequency of use, required precision, and ergonomic comfort.
Hardware Specifications
Dual trackpads
HD haptics
Analog stick
Dual-stage triggers, each with 10° of travel, a magnetic flux sensor, and a tactile switch
Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors enabling tilt-to-steer racing wheel functionality and other motion-controlled input
Configurable controls
Local multiplayer capability, as supported by games
Wired or wireless (dual mode)
USB 2.0 via Micro USB port (cable included)
Estimated 5 meters of wireless communications range. Actual results may vary.
Provides up to 80 hours of standard game play using the included AA batteries during preliminary testing. Battery life will vary based on usage and other factors, such as type of batteries used.
Steam Controller
2 AA batteries
USB wireless pairing dongle
Dongle extension dock included
or other computer capable of running Steam , in order to view, edit, save, and share Steam Controller mappings.
Mac users must be running OS X 10.8 or newer to use the Steam Controller
More like this
(264 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,744 reviews)
Review Type
All&(8,744)
Positive&(7,066)
Negative&(1,678)
Purchase Type
All&(8,744)
Steam Purchasers&(8,744)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(8,744)
Your Languages&(6,468)
Display As:
Most Helpful
6,468 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
443 people found this review funny
Simple Review:I gave one to my 8 year old daughter, who up till now did all her PC gaming with an XBOX 360 controller. Her initial response was, &It's kind of big&. We spent a day playing through all her favorite games (Castle Crashers, Dungeon Siege 3, Grow Home, Goat Simulator, and Risk of Rain) and no matter what kind of game it was she was able to play effortlessly with the Steam Controller. She even managed the 3D games better than what the dual analog sticks allowed her before.At the end of it all she now prefers the Steam Controllers. I like them a lot, but I was worried they'd be too big of a jump (with the touchpads) for her but she needed no instruction and picked them up intuitively. +1 to smart design that even an elementary school child can grasp and understand.
Was this review helpful?
106 people found this review funny
[EDIT: For my european mates, as I've been asked that a lot: It shipped from NL by GLS with tracking-number. So no worries]Niiice!I'm usually not a controller-freak, as most games that I favor play waybetter with mouse/kb than with a controller. But sometimes it's just way more comfy.Then I saw this little gem, noticed TOUCH-PADS instead of thumb-wheels and didnot hesitate much nor read anything prior and just ordered one.Is it the missing link or an overpriced useless gadget?On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is a diabolic laughter and 10 is an instantdisposal of my mouse and keyboard, it's a solid 7-8. Great idea, much love for details and close to a really solid new type of controller.The good (what to love): Gain precision without loosing comfort TONS of configuration options. Really a damn lot to tinker it to your preference The tactile feedback is awesome. Using the touch-pad like a trackball REALLY feels like a trackball. You have to feel it to &see& what I mean. Oh and all buttons have tactile feedback too. Oh and all feedbacks are configurable too. Wireless OR wired. Your choice. Gyroscope. What a nice addition. Steer your car by tilting it, just like you do with your mobile. Firmware is update-able Too lazy to configure it? Choose some pre-mades by Steam or from a bag of community-created. Nice feature! The touch-pads are quite responsive and really usable The on-screen-keyboard used with dual touch-pads is kinda great. Takes some time but at least you've never typed faster from your couch (without a keyboard) The two added big buttons on the rear are GREAT and every other controller should have them too! Easy to press but not too soft so you're never hitting them accidentally The two triggers have a soft-pull (like usual) AND a full-pull feature (that means: It's basically two buttons in one) The thumb-wheel is even tighter than from the XBOX One (Good or bad, that's subjective I guess) Uses two AA-Batteries. Easy to replace and better than an integrated accu. It's kinda useless, but you can enable a HUD ingame that shows you what you're doing (like your thumbs position on the touch-pad etc.) You can totally configure everything with only the controller itself, it's completly integrated with &BigPicture&, no mouse neededThe bad (not good, but no show-stopper): Only configurable in &BigPictureMode&? Come on, that's kinda dumb and took me like an hour to find out (I didn't RTFM!) Only natively works with Steam games? Come on, that's not nice. (But there's a workaround
for Linux though) (Problem will be fixed, see comments)(Problem not really fixed (see comments). It got the same overly bright LED-Logo like the XBOX. Why? Just WHY? In a darker room it's simply annoying.(See comments, problem solved) The triggers only have like half of the range of the XBOX One controller. A bit too short for my taste, but others may even like itThe ugly (what to hate, may kill the fun): Using TWO controllers (like XBOX and Steam) is not possible. Local multi-player would not be possible (seems it's possible (see comments), guess I just tested the wrong games) It can be horribly problematic with games that do NOT allow simultaneous usage of mouse/keyboard AND the controller It...feels...cheap. The XBOX One controller is a lot cheaper but feels WAY more valuable and of a much higher quality. The Steam controller just looks and feels like it came out of a Kinder Surprise. Recommended?For anyone who likes controllers and may adapt to a &new& one that does a lot of things differently: Yes.For those who would never switch a controller because A/Y were swapped or something minor like that? Better not.For people who always missed the ability to tinker and adapt hundreds of values to their controller to make it THEIRS: YESYESYES.This thing is even totally fulfilling as a HTPC-Remote :-)Is it the missing link? Yesno. Kinda. It's very close and could use some tweaks. But one does really need to adapt to it. It's not just &another& controller and they didn't just swap 2 buttons. It's really different. But better.I'm quite sure that If you invest enough time to adjust its settings AND invest enough time to adapt to it you may really master even a competitive FPS against mouse+keyboard players. Something that's totally unthinkable of by using &normal& controllers (except maybe you're a controller-god playing against m+k-newbies)I really like the way Steam wants to go here, and I'm not easily impressed. This thing has a lot of innovation and some really nice details (talk about the tactile feedback!). Well, except the price. But considering your alternatives are more or less ZERO...
Was this review helpful?
94 people found this review funny
My experience so far:Playing FPS games:With Kb/M - 10/10With Steam Controller - 8/10With X360 Controller - 5/10Playing Typical Kb/M games that require mouse cursor movement (Torchlight 2 for example):With Kb/M - 10/10With Steam Controller - 7/10With X360 controller (using joy2key or controller companion) - 3/10Playing Full gamepad support games (Such as racing or platformers):With Kb/M - 2/10With Steam Controller - 10/10With X360 Controller - 10/10All in All - The Steam controller is the best single option for PC gaming. However if you want to play online competitive games like CS:Go or LoL, you better keep your gaming mouse on hand as you would have no chance without it. If you're a laptop or couch gamer with no regular desk to play at, the Steam controller is a 10/10 must have item. That's what makes us lucky as pc gamers though. Not only do we have these 3 options to play with, but we can even have them all plugged in simultaneously so you can just grab it as you need it.
Was this review helpful?
118 people found this review funny
Sure, it's different.Sure, it takes some getting-used-to.Sure, it lacks a d-pad* and rumble support**.But this thing is literally a game-changer. I can play mouse-driven games, such as Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, Pillars of Eternity, Card City Nights and the like, from the comfort of my couch. I can play FPS games with much more precise aiming thanks to a combination of trackpad and gyroscope aiming. I can remap games to play exactly how I want, even games that didn't include any gamepad support whatsoever - no need for external third-party software such as AntiMicro - and I can manage those configurations WITH the gamepad! I can also share my configurations with the Steam community easily, and they're applied automatically by Steam on the fly. Oh yeah, and it all works identically and seamlessly on Linux, Windows, and OSX.Valve have pushed out several firmware updates for the Controller, as well as many beta Steam client updates which not only fixed some bugs, but also added, expanded, and improved upon the ways we can configure this thing. They're listening to our feedback emails, as I've seen several additions which I specifically requested, myself. Even how it is now, it's virtually infinitely configurable, and once you get used to creating and tweaking configs, you'll figure out what you like and become a pro at setting up configs for your favorite games in no time.Battery life seems to be quite good. The included batteries endured daily use from the day my Controller arrived on October 16th, until I finally had to replace them on the morning of November 16th. It doesn't compete with my Logitech F710 experience, but I still can't complain about that, considering what I typically got out of my DualShock 3.This is only the first retail iteration, but I think they nailed it. I now have no need for any of the other gamepads I've invested in over the years, and I no longer need a keyboard or mouse for the games that don't support gamepads natively.Thank you, Valve!Sincerely,A long-time gamepad user who has longed for something better.PS: now you gotta figure out a way to make fonts readable in all games in a ten-foot setup.* - seriously, STOP calling the left trackpad a d-pad. IT'S NOT A D-PAD! It's a trackpad! It's far more useful than a d-pad will ever be, and touch-to-move is the best thing since sliced analog stick.** - each trackpad has haptic feedback, but this is not yet being used in any games that I'm aware of to emulate traditional rumble support or anything of the like. And really, do you even care about rumble support? A lot of games don't support that anyhow, and it's not like you get it in your standard keyboard and mouse either.
Was this review helpful?
24 people found this review funny
This is awsome for my boy who is 5 as he is really into gaming like myself, unfortunately i have a broken neck and can only do basic gaming but this steam controller along with my mouth controller make it brilliant for my son & I to enjoy a good relationship through gaming as the controller emulates mouse and keyboard as well as your normal controller needs.Thanks steam it's most likely that i'll purchase several of these for backup as nothing lasts forever.Happy gaming.Peace.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
The Steam controller is Valve's attempt at cornering the hardware gaming market.I've owned a lot of controllers in my life. The Steam controller is by far the most different out of any I've used. It's to the point where I'd recommend you suspend your impression of what a controller should feel like when using it.My first impression of the device was very mixed. The build quality left something to be desired compared to the 360/PS4 controllers, the touchpads were very awkward and I was put off by how some games require configuration before it can be adequately used.However after using it for a little while I noticed my thought process going into it was the complete opposite of what the controller is geared toward using. It functions like a hybrid of a gamepad and a mouse. When I stopped using the right touchpad like it was supposed to be a joystick, and viewed it more like a series of buttons I moved my thumb over, I noticed my accuracy shot way up. It's a piece of hardware that grows on you very slowly and needs a little patience before it can be used effectively. It's not a perfect controller, and not one I'd recommend lightly. It takes a lot of getting used to and isn't perfect for all types of games. However it has been an adventure getting used to it and figuring out it's little quirks, and I do salute Valve for trying something new rather than sticking to the current mold.
Was this review helpful?
19 people found this review funny
I wish I could recommend this controller, because, for the most part, it holds its promises: amazing customization options, trackpads which are much better than sticks to control aiming and camera movement and additional buttons so useful you wonder why it took so long to put button there. This pad won't replace keyboard and mouse for FPS, but for most freecam action games, it becomes a much better option than Microsoft and Sony's gamepads once you get used to it.Why do I not recommend it, then? Because the build quality is amazingly low. This pad feels cheap, and that because it is, nowhere near the robustness and build quality of Sony and Microsoft's controllers.On my model, the plug is so weak that after a few months, it would regularly lose connection (and I tested with several cables, it comes from the plug itself), until I had to switch to wireless to avoid the gamepad randomly disconnecting mid-game.That's when I discovered that while average batteries fit just fine in it, rechargeable batteries, which are just a tiny bit bigger than the others, fit so tightly that I cannot remove them without using a flat-headed screwdriver! You can imagine what kind of damage it could do after a while. (and I used Duracell batteries, not a random lowcost brand)Still, all of this was not enough not to recommend it in my book, but today, for no apparent reason, the button right by the right trigger decided to just die on me.I suspect that there was an issue with it from day one, as, when I tested the Steam Controller with Resident Evil 6, this button just couldn't stay activated. It worked well on the dozens of other games I had tested though, so I blamed it on the compatibility with the game at the time.Now, I will see how Valve handles warranty. And if I do get another controller, how it fares compared to this one.TL;DR: This gamepad is great, but poorly built, and I simply can't recommend it when it is so much shoddier than what the competition provides. Review might change if I manage to get a new one and it proves to fare better.
Was this review helpful?
So Valve has a lot of guts. Not exactly the squishy, immacuately rendered kind we've seen in Half-Life and Team Fortress 2 and such, but rather brave type of guts to create this strange sensation of a controller. I mean, two trackpads? One thumbstick? Face buttons below the trackpads instead of above them?! What kind of insanity is this?Well, that's Valve for you, and it's that kind of insanity that leads to breakthrough innovations in how we can engage ourselves in our games.Before I get in-depth on this odd hunk of seemingly cheap plastic itself, what needs to be discussed is the purpose and experience a controller is supposed to provide.The controller is the gamer's gateway into the world they're about to play. It's the controls to a ship, the steering wheel to a race car, the command center of a battlefield or the hilt of a firearm, and it's the tool that connects us to characters and the game's mechanics. Through limited inputs it has to be able to get us to perform a number of actions in the world it's connecting us to and feel as immersive as possible without getting in the way with wonky placements of buttons or sticks to distract us from our play. Seemless and natural are two of several absolutely fundamental checks a controller has to pass to enable gamers to become engaged and immersed in their game worlds.Over the years, two formulas were gradually perfected, which were the precision of a mouse, and the accessibility of a controller. Up until now these were always kept seperate and mastered in their respective environments, and were both unique distinctions. However, this also created a large gap that kept the two worlds apart.This is where the Steam Controller comes in.This thing is both a marriage and a divorce from conventional controllers used today. To elaborate on the former analogy, the controller borrows concepts from Microsoft's 360 controller design and the PS4's DualShock 3 and 4. From Microsoft it borrows the face buttons X, Y, A, and B (right down the color scheme and button placements), the middle start/select and Home-type buttons, and the placement of the triggers. From Sony it borrows the Gyroscopic controls and the PS4's touch-pad, as well as the lower placement of the one control stick it has.Beyond that is where the controller destroys every fundamental controller desig by removing the right analog stick.*dun dun duuuuuuuun*Before we call blasphemy on Valve, however, this drastic change yields some even more drastic results in how a player interacts with their gaming space. It even changes the casual non-gaming space in surprising ways as well.The difference can be seen clearly when booting up an FPS. Normally with a right stick, you'd be fighting with nudging the controller just enough to line it up with a target without going too far, and often required orienting your character to further line up the shot when there wasn't aim assistance.With the Steam Controller, the sensation is less like a shoddy claw machine and more like the natural turning and tilting of your head when you want to look at something.Your thumb would slowly glide and stop exactly where you want to be looking without any additional fiddling, nudging, tapping, or additional inputs. Then when you add on the haptics, it creates a strange yet subtly satisfying vibrating sensation in the trackpad when each very tiny little &tap& under your thumb was a half-second toward your perfect headshot.Making those headshots gets alarmingly easier too, without having to micromanage your thumb on various keys, thanks to the inclusion of extra commands where your hands would already be positioned. The back buttons are two great examples, as your fingers are already wrapped around the controller. So being able to do a subtle squeeze to reload your weapon, for example, or jump or any other command that'd normally require you to pry your thumb away from your movement key would be mitigated thanks to these buttons. The two-stage triggers also help with this, as you can assign a command to when you're lightly holding a trigger, and then pulling them all the way. And don't worry about accidently hitting the half-pull command all the time, as you can adjust when and how the command would register or be skipped if you attempt to pull a hair-trigger.Another surprising bonus is the versatility of the left trackpad. The functionality can be changed in a variety of ways, from acting as a traditional D-pad, to a secondary button pad, trackpad, or even pull up a small touch-screen menu for weapon swapping, macro commands, or other useful functions. The same can be applied to the right trackpad as well.Yet with all these customization and control possibilities lies the Controller' its' very high learning curve.When you first start, whether you attempt to play a game for the first time with remapped or community-created controls, or try to make your own controls for the first time, it will make you want to hurl the black dongle out the window and demand a refund from your chosen retailer for banking on a seemingly dumb gimmick. The controller will feel uncomfortable, the placement of the buttons will feel cramped, using the trackpad will feel imprecise at first, and there's too much set-up just to jump into the action (since the gamepad uses seperate settings than the game).The truth is that the controller is like breaking in a horse. Whether you're experienced with handling controllers or not, you're going to have a hard time taming it and getting it to do what you want. But once you break it in, care for it, and learn how it works, you might discover an incredible companion to experience games with... assuming you like to play video games with horses, that is.Other little quirks can make getting used to the controller even more challenging. One such example is not having a real sense of the center of the right trackpad during play, as trying to find a &resting position& for your thumb without any kind of physical guide can cause first-person games to be unintentionally floaty with the camera, just to name one scenario. Without extensive time and fiddling with &dead zones,& this can either frustrate your inner sniper or add to the &natural head turning sensation& when playing an exploration-based game. Again though, your mileage may vary depending on the game. Typing using the trackpads as virtual fingers for a virtual keyboard with using the triggers to hit each key is also a strange sensation when typing to friends or in type boxes in games as well.By this point though, we're getting too deep into the nitty and picky, let's get down to the brass tax of whether or not this piece of seemingly cheap plastic is worth your time, patience, and ultimately, your money.This controller doesn't excel over the mouse's precision and keyboard's versatility, and it's slightly less comfortable, cheaper, and ergonomic compared to traditional controllers, and may even feel a bit too compact and overcomplicated at times. But where it may serve as a jack of all trades to connect the best of both worlds, it certainly accomplishes its' goal and is more than just a gimmick or a novelty. It's a way to
play your Steam games from the comfort of your couch, or bed, or equally more comfortable furniture that may or may not be your swiveling office chair, regardless of being gamepad-native or not. It does that, and it does it very well, and with time, it could definitely become an essential part of your Steam experience. And so, to enjoy the Steam Controller is to sign a contract. That contr open your mind, try new things, have patience, but have a good time. If you accept and dedicate time to this controller, then you may find couch or bed-based Steam-gaming may actually be the greatest far-fetched concept ever.
Was this review helpful?
20 people found this review funny
SummaryValve truly threw previous controller design conventions aside, successfully reimagined the possibilities of what controller design could be and boldly created something so revolutionary it prompts me to dare say, this may possibly have the potential to be the greatest input device ever created. Valve has truly redefined what we've previously come to expect from a controller and has set a new standard for peripherals in a whole.With near daily updates, that add to its functionality which, will continually ensure its further evolution, the Steam Controller is the best investment money can buy for the PC gaming enthusiast who refuses to sacrifice their comfort, precision and customization abilities when in the market for a hand held input device.(Please read below for the full review. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.)Physical Design (Appearance)Let's state the obvious first. The Steam Controller looks like it belongs in the seventh dimension. Bearing no resemblence to the designs of it's competitors, the Steam Controller simply looks out of this world. With its sleek matte black finish and gloss trim, the Steam Controller is quite attractive and visually appealing. It's bizarre look will immediately draw your attention to its curious appearance. Curvatious and cool are the first things that come to mind when looking at this futuristic looking new device. The Steam Controller most definitely has personality to say the least.The slick black touch pads, face buttons, triggers, bumpers and analog stick, all seamlessly blend into the Steam Controllers appearance adding to its appeal, with the final touch of an illuminated home button that serves its purpose, yet isn't intrusive. Overall, visually the modernized Steam Controller design is a welcome change to what's become an almost standardized and boring peripheral within the industry.ErgonomicsNearly symbiotic, the Steam Controller is by far the most ergonomic controller available on the market today. Incredibly natural feeling upon first grasp, the Steam Controllers design shines in many areas, yet its ergonomics might possibly be the strongest aspect to its design overall. Its curvatious design feels incredibly appealing when in hand and this well thought out aspect of the Steam Controllers design will ensure that long play sessions feel just as comfortable in the tenth hour as it did in the first. Simply put, Valve nailed the ergonomics to such a degree, that it makes competitors offerings obsolete within this category and that's an understatement to say the least.Build Quality General Design: A solid build, incredibly sturdy and deceptively heavier than a comparable Xbox One controller. The Steam Controller was intelligently designed to disperse the weight throughout the entire device, thus making it feel lighter.Due to this intelligent design, play sessions can be enjoyed for longer durations without feeling hand fatigue, thus leading to better overall personal performance.
Touch Pads: The Steam Controllers touch pads are remarkaby accurate, even when compared to a high end gaming mouse. Their slick surface area allows your thumb to gracefully glide with ease, while maintaining control at all times. Suprisingly, they feel natural to use for pointer precision, even
after only a few sessions and considering it's such drastic change in comparison to either anolog sticks or a mouse, I'd consider that a resounding success. I now refuse to play any game type with anything else, they really are that good. Haptic feedback: The haptic feedback within the Steam Controller is an essential element to pointer and input awareness. Whether using track ball mode or the coutless others, the Steam Controller couldn't have been created without it. After well over a few hundred hours of use, I now fully understand why Valve decided to go this route. Haptic feedback provides incredibly accurate audible and sensory feedback when aiming, which is irreplacable. I can't praise haptic feedback enough, truly amazing!
Analog stick: Generally speaking, physically it's a fairly standard analog stick. Yet considering the countless ways to adjust it, it's by far and out the best analog stick I've ever used. One plus to it's faily standard physical nature is that it's 100% compatible with Xbox 360/PS3 Kontrol Freeks, which I simply refuse to play without. That was an unexpected, pleasant surprise. Face buttons: A touch on the small side, but never something that creates an issue in game. The black face buttons (XYAB) of the Steam controller are a nice change in comparison to the multi-colored design of competitors controllers. Triggers: These high quality triggers were something that I've enjoyed considerably. A welcome step up from triggers found on other competitors controllers. They're ergonomic and put less strain on your hands.
Bumpers: Incredibly solid and clicky, PC users used to mechanical keyboards (like myself) will more than likely appreciate their loud audible click similar to microns or Cherry MX Blues. It's a very satisfying sound and actuation is brilliant. Rear Grip Paddles: Easier to locate than rear paddles found on a Scuff and more responsive, the rear grip paddle design is something that I've come to truly love. Now irreplacable in my eyes, at first I questioned whether or not they would provide the necessary input responsiveness needed for FPS gaming. I've been proven wrong and thensome. I've previously used Scuffs and I would choose the Steam Controllers rear paddles for any genre, any day of the week, hand over fist above the Scuff. Simply priceless.Motion Controls (Gyroscope and Accelorometer): Shockingly precise, the motion controls are incredibly useful. In FPS especially, the motion controls assist you in making minute and slight adjustments with smallest of movements giving you pin point accuracy. Software and CustomizationThe Steam Controllers key configuration customization is so incredibly broad it's literally improssible for me to even scratch the surface of the available options to the end user in a review.With the easily understandable key configuration customization software available via Big Picture, you'll have access to nearly any combination of input devices at your fingertips. From trackball and mouse, to mouse-like joystick mode and directional pad, those examples are literally a mere fraction of what you'll have available as options.Configuring the Steam Controller to perfection, isn't an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination, but when you finally adjust it to pin point accuracy, you'll be amazed at the results. Closing WordsThe Steam Controller is a remarkable achievement in bold controller design and ingenious engineering. With near endless customization abilities, the Steam Controller will only grow to be more flexable with each firmware and software update, while competitors controllers will remain limited by their lackluster designs and limited creative vision. The Steam Contoller will far exceed your expectations as well as investment, pending you're willing to invest the time to learn to use this new input device to it's fullest potential. Simply put, what you put into it, is what you'll recieve and it's worth every ounce of effort and thensome if you value your gaming experience regardless of genre. Valve has seamlessly created a new input device that makes you think about gaming and the way you go about it in a different way. If you consider yourself a serious gamer, then you owe it to yourself to experience this incredibly rewarding device.
Was this review helpful?
31 people found this review funny
+The batteries last forever+Instant response+Touchpads are the best thing since sliced bread+Haptic feedback on everything that doesn't click by itself+Everything is configurable, and when I say everything, I mean it. It's surprising how many functions can be bound to a simple clickable touchpad (I use the right one both to aim and switch weapons in TF2, 1 through 4, without having to browse).+If you choose to ignore the stick and face buttons (10 out of 10 Drurys recommend), 100% ergonomic+Paddles, gyroscope, two-stage triggers. Come in handy quite often.+I never surf the internet with my mouse anymore.+You can have configs for non-steam games.+You can put your xbox controller in the bin. At first you will cry, but eventually you realize I was right.? The triggers are somewhat short (haptics help greatly)? The stick is somewhat awkwardly positioned, I never use it, but many do and seem to have no issues with it? The face buttons are awkwardly positioned and the X button is nearly unreachable (I never use the buttons, you get enough room to bind those functions elsewhere)? Typing is about on the same level as smartphones. Obviously an improvement over other controllers, but inferior to keyboard and I prefer to just keep my keyboard handy for in-game chat and steam reviews.-It looks cheap.-As of writing this, there is no way to easily change desktop controls other than editing the config files in a text editor.-As of writing this, there is no way to swap between various configurations depending on in-game conditions, such as entering a car, opening menu etc. This is only a thing for TF2 which has native support for it as of a recent update, but AFAIK there is no way to invoke such behavior in other games with the press of a button. Hopefully they add this soon.-As of writing this, you have to open Big Picture to do anything related to the controller, be it editing the configs, checking the batteries, or even typing (you have to minimize big picture to be able to type in desktop applications). Thankfully, you don't need to open Big Picture to have your configs kick in in various games.
Was this review helpful?
I enjoy using the controller. It is a nice hybrid between controller and mouse-keyboard combination. It fits well for casual games, which are supposed to be played with keyboard and mouse. Playing controller games with Steam Controller, controlling the game feels way more free and fluid. There is two issues which are why I can not yet recommend Steam controller.Steam Controller has no drivers outside Steam Big PictureThis means I can not use my customizations on my Steam Controller outside Steam Big screen. To play games I need to start Big Screen. As for now, Steam Big Screen drains quite a lot of my computer's resources. This can cause performance issues with newer games. Even the game would be a Steam game, Stean controller would require starting Big Screen.Second issue raised by lack of enviroment free drivers is met when I want to play games outside Steam. Using Steam controller with games outside Steam may, or may not work since official support is not given to non-Steam games with Steam Controller.Steam Controller may have issues with in-home streamingThe purpouse I bought the controller for, was to use it in my living-room setup with in-home streaming. I have had few times a problem, where host computer's Steam crashes when in-home streaming is started while using Stream Controller. For now I got such issues fixed by activating Steam Beta Updates. This should not be the case when using Steam's own release version clients, and Steam's own controller.
Briefly: a big mistake.I used to use xbox controller which is the most comfortable. Playstation can be literally painful for those with big hands like mine but other than that a good piece of equipment... so going back to Steam:Pros: comfortable in handsCons: controls don't feel right and it takes time to get used to it. Another pre-purchase disappointment I had to add to my list. When left alone on the desk sometimes it's motor activates itself. Often disagree with your USB ports. In all too many issues for the price.Would only recommend to those who can afford to throw away ~?40 just to test new hardware.
Note: they should explain the usage of the Steam controller in the description of the product (more information below).Why do I recommend it?Well, the controller works great! The Steam community can share and add custom controls for every Steam game out there, but the controller isn?t made for everything on Steam. Because of the choice of adding a touch pad instead of a normal stick, it’s very difficult to use with FPS or third person shooters (not that I get why you would use a controller for that anyway). Instead the controller shines in just about every other aspect of Steam games. Its great for lan parties or a quick coop gaming session with your pals, as it works great, even with other controllers enabled.(rage flip incoming about (puffed up) ignorant customers) Sadly, this has caused quite the commotion as people complain that the controller is &badly made&, while the controller is simply being used wrongly. I get it, you paid for it - and want to use it for everything, but you can?t! You can?t
use a flight stick to play driving games either - so stop complaining about it. Check out reviews before you buy stuff or stop acting like a greedy hobo who thinks he can get more value of everything that he buys, because he used HIS money on it SO IT HASSSS TO BE PEEEFRECT AND HAND CRAFTED BY JESUS. For me this controller is just what I needed and I would gladly dismiss a trade with any other controller out there.
Coming from Xbox One, it took some getting used to but once you do its far better in my opinion.
Don't buy this expecting it to replace keyboard and mouse for FPS games because nothing ever will, but for some games like platformers, racing games, GTA, and such, this is great.
The customization is awesome, because you have a menu attached to steam which can bind any controls to anything, whenever you want to, which I think is one of its best features.
It also has a gyroscope feature that allows it to be used as a wheel for racing/flying games if you cant afford a real joystick/wheel.
I actually use it in GTA as a joystick when I fly.
A lot of people in these reviews say it feels cheap in your hands and I really don't think it does.
The trigger pull is a little bit shorter than xbox one, which makes it more difficult to control your throttle (if you use triggers for that like I do).
Overall this is a great controller and I would recommend it over an Xbox One, or 360 controller.
Do not get this, it will not work in most games.
Best controller ever! Works very well!
I've never been a fan of controllers but for unknown reason I wanted this.My intention was to use it for games like shadow of mordor,tomb raider,etc.,but I tried to play CSGO and I was amazed how accurate is.I'm a casual player,so I don't know if you can play with this controller at a pro level but I got more headshots while lying in bed using controller than sitting at pc using kb and mouse.Did not test with many shooters (I'm on Linux) but if you use gyro you should get very good results no matter what shooter you play.It's very customizable,I added mame emulator to steam library and I've played old games like street fighter,toki just like on arcade machine.I literally did not use kb+mouse for any game since I got this.It was a little expensive,I bought it for about 80 USD from a local store in my country but it worth every
Now the steam controller is for everyone, it can be a hit or miss.Pros-Comfortable(For me atleast)-Responsive on a lot of games, just plug and play-Customizable buttons for games, for desktop, and lighting, and sounds.-Having the touch-thing as a 2nd stick makes it good for some games.Cons-D-pad isnt good, recommend another controller for it-Even though this was also a pro, there not being a 2nd stick makes some games not good with this, thus me recommending the xbox one controller for some games.-Feels cheap(though I handle my stuff with care)I personally dont use this on the TV. I used this mostly for games that are good with this controller setup. I personally wouldnt recommend this if your looking for a controller that is traditonal for fighting games. This controller does work however for racing games, and MOBA's, and if your going to put your desktop as a couch-experience due to it working perfectly on the desktop. I can see this working much better than any other controller on the desktop front.My score:6/10Could of been better since this only fits a niche audience due to it not being a traditonal controller layout, makes it shine in some areas but fail in others due to its D-pad and not having a 2nd stick.
The Steam controller tries to combine the precision of the mouse and the comfort of a controller. The outcome is an unpleasruing gaming experience. With this controller your just missing both, the precision of the mouse and the simplisifitity of a controller... For a very few certain games it is okay: Rocket Legue, CIv5 or Portal. So games that are very simple or turn based, where you have all time in the world to aim and react and motsly need right or left click. It is precise enough and has enough buttons.For any other games it is an annoying experience:The
lack of precision for shooters.The weird track pad reacts different for each game. its really weird and you will never get used to it or any setting because you want to play different games sometimes. Lack of Buttons for most of the games. Yeah marketing says it has XXX buttons but in reality the good buttons are in use already for basic stuff really quick. The rest is to be reached with difficult bindings which need to be set up and studied for each game... no thanks. There are community settups that you need to select if you dont make your own mapping but they are always missing core functions. So you gotta be very pacient and know your game very well and set
up each button that you think might be important..If a game is multiplayer, competetive,fast paced, requires many buttons, needs chat etc. it is very difficult und unpleasuring. The Xbox or ps controller is better than the steam weird tracking pad because you can get used to.Many buggs! if Games are from ubisoft.. rip. If games get started with a launcher... rip (mostly).Often the Steam button doesnt work and you cant select a community key mapping or anything. The game then just doesnt work.The Material of the controller is power cheap, and buttons feel very cheap too.At the end: WTF VALVE, y do dis? But nice try though...Rocket league is fun with it and i guess a couple of 2D artsy fartsy alternative games.But nothing serious really.Many kisses,Garuda
The idea of the Steam Controller is great. It works great with the community layouts. If you don't like the controls for the current game you're playing, but don't really want to spend time changing the entire layout, someone has most likely made a good layout. The idea of adding the extra 2 buttons on the grips is also excellent. But I simply can't recommend this controller due to the right track pad. It's like the dev team brainstorm about what could be cool to have on a controller, and someone said &Hey, a mouse pad on a controller would be cool& and then they implemented it for the sole reason it was a cool idea without even considering functionality.The controller is excellent for every game that doesn't require a camera control. But the moment you want to play a shooter or maybe a third person open world game like Mad Max(it's absolutely horrible for Mad Max) you just spend way too much time trying to control your camera. You can't aim accurately(I almost couldn't get past the slow-motion- shooting-Activsion-advertisement-scene in Deadpool due to how impossible it is to aim). You can't play Metro, since you can't hit squat so you have to spray and pray which means you'll run out of ammo.So while the Steam Controller is a great idea, it's just not very useful for your average couch game, which was the entire reason I bought this thing.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 uplay和steam关联 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信