king of killofthekill没法使用武器

游戏更新进不去进来看教程_h1z1kingofthekill吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45贴子:
游戏更新进不去进来看教程
点击电脑左下角开始然后点运行然后输入指令netsh winsock reset
然后点确定就可以了,要在游戏PLAY界面的时候输入进不去的多进几次就可以了
创维OLED-S9D
木马是什么鬼。。
点下贴吧关注,谢谢
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴是时候,换个姿势关注TA
关注 功能升级,收割 TA 的最新动态
扫我下载最新九游APP
查看: 160|回复: 5
最后登录积分7596精华0帖子
Lv12渐入佳境, 经验 7596, 距离下一级还需 1404 经验
绑钻都攒好久以为可以直接干什么的弄绑钻多好吖。
最后登录积分6049精华0帖子
Lv11渐入佳境, 经验 6049, 距离下一级还需 1351 经验
有什么卵用,昨天一土豪开了50张出一颗白珠子
&人品不好吧,我区好多2 30张出来耶&
最后登录积分4727精华0帖子
Lv9略有小成, 经验 4727, 距离下一级还需 273 经验
来自九游APP
哪里有 宝珠=皿=
最后登录积分4727精华0帖子
来自九游APP
只要黑色原石~&_&~
最后登录积分4727精华0帖子
来自九游APP
挖了二十一块石头都没 宝珠你在哪ヽ(`?)?
最后登录积分8474精华0帖子
Lv12渐入佳境, 经验 8474, 距离下一级还需 526 经验
来自九游APP
宝珠在一区
安卓平台下载
苹果平台下载to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Title: H1Z1: King of the Kill
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&H1Z1: King of the Kill has always been developed under the principal of creating a game side-by-side with our players, and we’ve used Early Access as an opportunity to grow our relationship with our community. We will continue to use player feedback to plot the course for King of the Kill and to make it as good as we all know it can be.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We want to be sure everything is working as intended with our players, prior to an official launch. When we launch out of Early Access, King of the Kill will achieve the quality targets we are putting in front of us -- a game that is competitive, enjoyable, fair, and as fun to watch as it is to play. Once these targets are met, we will launch out of Early Access.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Throughout Early Access, we have made essential updates to the game including improvements to combat and vehicles, general game polish, a new map, new UI, new scoring system, Twitch Integration, and more. The full version of King of the Kill will be a high-quality, highly- one that is well balanced, predictable, fair, and as fun to watch as it is to play.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Millions of players have already jumped into H1Z1: King of the Kill and competed in large-scale, chaotic PvP spectacles of skill and wit. Millions have watched casual and competitive tournament games live-streamed.
Players can expect to fight against each other in solo- or team-based matches or in rule-based Skirmishes. We are continuing to improve the game with updates, anti-cheat tech, and new features regularly as we work our way toward an official launch out of Early Access.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&H1Z1: King of the Kill is expected to see a price increase at launch. We’ve added – and will continue to add -- a lot of features and polish to the game over the course of Early Access to create a high-quality, competitive experience -- one that is enjoyable to watch and play. Development is never truly done, and players can expect continued game updates and bug fixes post-launch to further enhance and refine the gameplay experience.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Player feedback plays a major role in the development process of H1Z1: King of the Kill. Our players challenge us as developers to be that much better at delivering great game experiences, and we invite and encourage them to join the conversation on Twitter, Reddit, and the Steam forums.&
Buy H1Z1: King of the Kill
Recent updates
27 October
All servers will be unavailable on October 28th beginning at 3 AM PT (10 AM GMT). Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 4 hours.
Bug Fixes:
Added a confirmation button before an item can be scrapped to help alleviate accidentally scrapping an item.
Fixed a crash issue and one that was disconnecting players and giving them an error message about being idle too long.
24 October
Servers will be coming down at 3AM PST on 10/24. We approximate the downtime to be at least 4 hours.
Patch Notes:
The Scrapyard feature has been enabled which will allow players to turn items into Scrap and purchase new items.
If you are wearing a hoodie and equip a helmet, the hoodie will automatically go down so that the helmet is easily visible.
The Infernal Crate is now available!
Brand new ghastly items are available to scare up some new looks for your character!
Bug Fixes:
Players occupying the same space will now take damage from incoming fire properly
First Time Event (FTE) popups should only occur in training now
Bullet icons were redone to make it more obvious which rounds of ammo you have in your inventory
Reloading will always be interrupted by other game actions like healing and looting.
Opening doors will still be possible while reloading.
Flora settings can now be correctly set to low, medium, and high.
Shift dropping a partial stack from your inventory will no longer lock the inventory screen
Left click looting a stack will now loot the entire stack
Some users were experiencing frame drops when using the inventory. This was due to high DPI mice and has been fixed
Some items were being duped in your inventory when skinning in it, that has been fixed
Some laminated body armor was disappearing from your inventory when you were already equipped with makeshift armor, this has also been fixed
Muting voice chat in Fort Destiny will no longer incorrectly mute voice chat everywhere
If you need to switch regions within the UI, you should no longer end up in an unresponsive state
There was a bug causing player’s crate inventories to change when switching regions, that should be consistent now
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
H1Z1: King of the Kill is a large-scale, fight-to-the-death shooter where every moment counts. Drop into the high-intensity, arena-style grudge match and activate your inner beast mode. Gear up fast, throw together a game plan, and we’ll see if you have what it takes to be the last man standing. Rack up a kill streak or just add to the chaos – this is a spectacle and only one can be King of the Kill. #TakeYourShot
Visit the King of the Kill
for more info!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel i5 Quad-Core
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 280 series or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
King of the Kill
(C)2016 Daybreak Game Company LLC. Daybreak, H1Z1, King of the Kill, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Daybreak Game Company LLC. All rights reserved.
More like this
(3,524 reviews)
(19,389 reviews)
Review Type
All&(19,709)
Positive&(12,473)
Negative&(7,236)
Purchase Type
All&(19,709)
Steam Purchasers&(19,389)
Key Activations&(320)
All Languages&(19,709)
Your Languages&(8,060)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,926 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
13 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Edit: Apparently when I posted this review, they just added the servers back. Needless to say, Australian servers are back, and they are working well!Please Rep This So People Can See! There are Australian servers on H1Z1!! The people that are saying there is no Aus servers don't look around enough. Down in the Settings you can swap regions to Australia and play on there, the Aussie servers are alive with people too!AUS SERVERS DO EXIST! PEOPLE ARE CLOSED MINDED!
Was this review helpful?
30 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I've deleted my previous review and decided to write a new one!They're liars, money diggers, incompetent, and almost completely unprofessional however they have turned the game into something much better, the graphics are beautiful now and I can hardly notice any hackers around anymore.Here are the things you need to consider before buying this game though:1- You'll need a really good graphics card because the map isn't optimised and the fps will be low as ???? so make sure you have a $100~$150 VGA Card at least (Like a GTX 950 or something and don't expect 60 fps), not because of the gaming experience and that ????, it's just because if you play it on less than 70% render quality and low resolution you won't be able to see the difference between a player and a tree branch and you'll just keep dying without knowing who the f**k is shooting you and from where.2- You need friends to play this game otherwise your teammates will kill you or you'll get bored quick.3- Buy it on sale because it's not worth $20, unless you don't really care and want it bad.4- No matter how far we go, the game will always be glitchy as f**k and with every update they fix a few bugs and add a few more.5- Basically, don't expect that you'll be able to just launch the game and have a lot of fun at any time because no matter how good things are going, they always manage to f**k it up somehow!Buy the game ONLY if you have no problem with the things I've written above, especially #1!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
I dont usualy write negative reviews, but this game and it's technical page (if that's the right expression) is absolutely garbage.Don't get me wrong the gameplay and mechanism is all really decent. Its fun to play with friends, even solo. But when it comes to technical things I'm about to lose control and hit something.Talking about optimization in this game is probably main stream and I don't fully mind having 45-60 fps. but when I can't even alt+tab. Not even accidentally because then it ????s up so hard that I have to force the shut down of the PC then is something wrong. And it's not even alt+tab, I can't even exit the game the way it's supposed to be exited. Cuz of black screen again and yea next shut down approaching. have to exit the game through task manager, and its like 75% change. On 25%
it won't let me so, forced shut down or try to sleep my PC which is like 50% chance aswell.Actually I could talk ???? about this game all day long, but I feel like there is no purpose, people won't even read this or just leave negative thumb because they are the ones that like the game and they don't want to see negative reviews. So I'll end it here with words. That the gameplay is kinda good, if u have really good PC u probably can maxed out the ???? out of it and have good fps and probably u won't experience things I do.
But I hope it gets better for people with normal PC's.Didn't want to write this but after last playing I just had to. it was too much for me.Sorry for my englando and have a nice day lads, you will do better if you buy other games. Just sayin' :)
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game has potential, it has had potential for the entire 18 months it has been in early access. It's a shame then that the absolute pirates at Daybreak Game Company cannot work through the issues this game has. Updates to the game mechanics and interface have been consistently laced with flaws and are mainly there to placate the player base and allow Daybreak to sell more crates and keys. You would think with over 1 million early access sales and their ever consistent crate updates that Daybreak might be able to employ some competent developers.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
This is a fun game, but i cant recommend it because the devs put more effort into money whoring skins hen they do making the game playable. Then they release a giant update making the game completly different before they even bothered to fix the game in the first place. If you're reading this day break (which you arent because you're too busy jerking off to the amount of microtransaction cash you're raking in when your player base is getting frustrated) then you need to fix your ????ing game. STOP RELEASING SKINS AND FIX YOUR ????ING GAME!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Just down right aweful, mechanics are terrible, buggy as ????, and just sceme as ???? with those crates. Dont install this let alone even buy this turd.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Bad game with a lot of ???? players and bugs, dont but this ?????? game.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I bought this game with the knowledge of it being in early acces and probally having bugs. What I've encountered was far from an early acces gameSettings dont save, so I have to rebind my keys everytime I want to play this game. (I play with an Azerty keyboard and not a Qwerty (why? because thats the keyboard I bough, deal with it))Different keybindings on the same key, I wanted to craft armorvest, I ended up using a medi-kit aswell, who the f*** does that? my 2nd map I played I fell through the map and was stuck there, also when I click exit match it doesnt exit. I need to force close the game. Controls feel really slow, as in deadly slow. I want to hop in a car I have to spam my F button, I want to crouch same I have to spam my crouch button because the game simply doesnt respond. Same goes for picking up ammo and weapons, controls dont respond immedeatly if they respond at all on the first time. Despite running a decend pc well beyond the specs recommended I have framerate drops and lag. When the match is done sometimes the game itself decides to close down, for no reason. When it doesnt close down by itself theres about a 25% chance it will be stuck on the loading screen. The game itself is solid and could be a lot of fun, but when its this broken it sucks all the fun out of it. tl:dr =& Bugfest, you're better off spending your money on a decent finished game than this garbage
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Best FPS drop simulator
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Well its completely ???? nothing works even the loading screen doesnt work changing regions takes 10min.Final review its ????ing garbage a 30p game works better than this ????.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Just thought I'd add my opinion to all the negative reviews. I've played using GF760 and now GF970 without any issues. In the 38 hrs game time to so far, I've had 1 disconnect and 2 matches where it's bugged. No frame rate issues, no lag issues and no connectivity issues (european servers). Gameplay wise it's one of the most addictive, intense and fun games I've played in a long time. It's fun on solo and even more fun in duo or fives mode. There are no pay to win issues - you loot like everyone else to get geared up. Skins can be bought but that's no different to CS:GO and the like. Even the players who I've crossed pathed with in games often have respectful comments (maybe due to the fact I'm always the one losing out at the end!)Only downside for me would be lack of weapons, would be good to see a little more choice. Also more aggressive, atmospheric sounds/music wouldn't go a miss!(If anyone gets stuck on the loading screen, delete your character and re-create with one click. You lose nothing and it returns all your stats/gear, takes a few seconds and fixes that issue which is apparently being looked into)
Early Access Review
What does h1z1 have that other games don't? It's like Hunger Games.
Early Access Review
This game is better (like)
Early Access Review
Buggy but fun yo
Early Access Review
buggy as game.needs sorting out
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
&hey here's a new crate and some worthless updates but don't worry there's still no ping cap and half of your shots won't register when you shoot!&-KotK Dev Team
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Im Cheesed i have all the good stuff for to run this game and i lag horribly and ive tried every thing and im sad can sum1 help?
Early Access Review
&You have been kicked for being idle too long&Keeps happening in th sometimes in the middle of firefights where I am shooting at someone. I have no idea why it keeps kicking me when I am not idle, but this game is so buggy (I've glitched through walls during server lag moments) that I've kinda gotten used to it. N this game needs to be polished. It's way too buggy.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteShowing - of
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 h1z1king of the kill 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信