steam怎么steam添加好友库dragon saga

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga谁入了???_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:774,513贴子:
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga谁入了???
据说是神作,正在下载中,还不知道汉化补丁能否用,单人RPG,回头给大家汇报
总之楼主是个手残,希望...
你们都看不见看不见看不...
希望这次能有耐心坚持,...
D版玩过 好像顿卡
回来报告吧,看到RPG我就想入,不过有了D3没时间了。
同问有木有汉化
画质渣渣 被两个世界2 甩了几条街
很垃圾??? 看视频画质还凑合
我试试给你汇报
一看标题就知道是LZ了
有汉化,但是好象不能用,安装完成后会在桌面生成汉化版运行的快捷方式,也可双击bin目录里的Divinity2_zh_cn.exe运行汉化版游戏。
Save Up to 50% on chengdu steam hostel This Month,Book Today!
中午我试过了,能用,但是不完美有个别乱码
是的 简体有乱码,我换了繁体了 还有,这货竟然需要配置这么高,玩起来的帧数类似于地铁2033当然是最高特效
但是菜单界面的时候也卡的一B
原作还不卡 就是有了资料片就那啥了
雷作,纯收藏
玩了一开始 感觉还可以啊
秒了老滚5了
繁体没乱码吗??????????
试了 也有,还是简体吧
乱码不是问题,基本上能看懂了RPG游戏需要语言无障碍啊
味同嚼蜡的一作
完全看不懂
就是玩的完全提不起神,但也不会感到厌恶,最后疲倦了就懒得通关了的意思
能把汉化包发给我吗= =谢谢了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴No ratings yet
Recommended
Product received for free
This is my favourite MMO in all times and to be is the best I ever played, I been playing Dragon Saga for years outside of Steam. After all of them shut down, I love how is on Steam now.The graphic is okay, the gameplay is awesome.
This is my favourite MMO in all times and to be is the best I ever played, I been playing Dragon Saga for years outside of Steam.
After all of them shut down, I love how is on Steam now.
The graphic is okay, the gameplay is awesome.
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 117 Steam Achievements
Title: Dragon Saga
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Oct, 2010
Play Dragon Saga
Free to Play
Recent updates
25 October
Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.5.13, Game Version: 10.1.0.6b
Server Maintenance
, 15:00 Server Time
Note: Patch notes are subject to change.
The Halloween Event will be running until November, 16th.
Breeze Run and Halloween Race Times
The times for the race events have been fixed and adjusted again. All given times are server times.
Specter's Tower Race
Monday~Saturday
00:00, 00:30, 01:00, 01:30, 02:00, 02:30
08:00, 08:30, 09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30
16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00; 18:30
Sunday
00:00, 01:00, 02:00
08:00, 09:00, 10:00
16:00, 17:00, 18:00
Halloween Race
Monday~Saturday
00:15, 00:45, 01:15, 01:45, 02:15, 02:45
08:15, 08:45, 09:15, 09:45, 10:15, 10:45
16:15, 16:45, 17:15, 17:45, 18:15; 18:45
Sunday
00:15, 01:15, 02:15
08:15, 09:15, 10:15
16:15, 17:15, 18:15
The last Halloween race starts on November, 20th at 23:45
General Fixes
the Halloween Race now needs the Halloween Race Ticket instead of the Breeze Run tickets to participate in the Sunday races
Adjusted some Hunter G. and Guild daily quests in the range 9xx to make them less time consuming:
All quests where you had to kill 40 monsters in the Van Cliff Fortress have been adjusted to need only 15 monsters to be killed.All quests where you had to kill 2 same boss monsters in the Van Cliff Fortress have been adjusted to need only 1 boss monster to be killed.The monsters to kill on field maps in this range have been reduced from 40 to 20.The items that must be gathered on field maps in this range have been reduced from 16 to 10.Texts of the daily quests in this range have been corrected.
24 October
Hello Dragon Saga Friends!
Our weekly Dragon Saga Maintenance will be on 10/26/2016 at 15:00 Server Time! Patch Notes will be posted once the maintenance is complete!
“Dragon Saga is genuinely differe and a fun one at that.”
4/5 –
“Dragon Saga’s combat it’ combo’s come naturally and the way the game plays just feels great.”
9.8/10 –
“It’s a modern RPG with the sweet allure of a throwback. Regardless of your gaming preference, stick around and I’ll bet you’ the game play is addictive!”
4.5/5 –
About This Game
Dragon Saga is a free to play arcade style side scrolling 3D Fantasy MMORPG set in a world of Dragons and magic. Choose one of six classes (Warrior, Mage, Thief, Archer, Shaman, and Twin Fighter) and explore a rich world filled with unique monsters. Power up to unlock devastating abilities, hidden combos and hilarious skill effects.
Engage in Dragon Saga's unique Skill-Based Action Combat.
Adventure with your friends through over 30 Unique Maps.
Starting with 6 Unique Starting classes expand into 30 different classes and customize your character.
invite your friends to your own Private Home with decorated with furniture that give you in-game buffs.
Take care and love a large variety of pets that gives you buffs and sometimes a ride.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 2.0GHz \ AMD XP 2000
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 9600 XT or GeForceFX 5700 with 256 RAM or better
More like this
(515 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(359)
Negative&(156)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(515)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(515)
Your Languages&(272)
Display As:
Most Helpful
272 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Broken game is broken
Was this review helpful?
79 people found this review funny
It's a Really good Game!Played Dragonica since October 2009, until the closure in april 2014, and yet i switched to this Dragon Saga server, once Dragonica shut down, to start from scratch, I Re-built my OLD guild from Dragonica, re-invited 80% of the OLD members, and here i am today, 5 months later lv 85 (max lv) and feeling small vibes of the good old times again :)10/10 recomended for all!And this is the first Steam review for the game!
Was this review helpful?
Fun game. Make sure you. 1. right-click on the game title &Dragon Saga& on your steam menu2. click on &properties&3. click on the &local file& menu4. select &verify integrity of game cache&5. now u just have to wait until the file verifying is complete then it will download the missing file itselfor it will say server not responding. Fun game tho. love the 2d brawlerness to it with 3d to it as well
Was this review helpful?
39 people found this review funny
Let me start this from scratch.I've played Dragonica on gpotato back in time several years ago. I loved how unique the game was, and after the servers closed I didn't instantly forget about it, because it's one of the best MMO's I've ever played. I knew about its resurrection under the name of Dragon Saga, but it didn't really get me to play, until two days ago my cousin told me it's on steam. I instantly went on and installed it, because of previously stated reasons, and easy accessibility through steam. I thought it would be cool to play again. Boy, how wrong was I.Let me
the game is still fantastic, and I still consider it one of the best MMO's ever. However, the current team that's working on it, is worse than having sex with a nuclear bomb. Its having literally every kind of issue an online game can have. It's VERY poorly optimized, localization is terrible (random japanese speaking NPC's, weirdly translated texts, unclear quest objects, and so on, the list is huge), servers are unstable (I still wasn't able to find out where they are located), you are lucky if you're even able to login. But even if you log in, you just cringe over the fact that it's buggy as hell, parts of maps randomly disappear, you lose your hp for no reason (please don't explain this again, I know why it's happening), and all that kind of stuff, that makes it a very unpleasant experience.In conclusion, the game itself is pretty cool, and normally I'd recommend it to everyone, but in its current state it's literally unplayable. The team behind it should really do something about this mess, because now they only make themself look like some random group of people who know nothing about games in particular.EDIT (please read this before you start complaining): Due to the high amount of views on my review, and to some of the nicer people clarifying some things to me, I've decided to edit my review. I'm NOT going to change it to recommended, because I still wouldn't recommend it to any player who wants a new MMO. But, I would totally recommend it to people, who've played Dragonica/Dragon Saga before, since it's KINDA the same thing, so you're most likely going to like it. My previously stated points still hold though, but as I've said in one of the comments here (which I advise you to read, or at least some of the decent ones) I have high hopes for this game to become succesful on steam, because it's insanely fun and I really hope the devs can make it a great experience to anyone. And most importantly, I hope that one day, I can recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
I've been playing this game since the 2009 release until the EU server closed down, moving to this last server. This was the mmo that I played
it's incredibly fun (although frustrating sometimes), but the community always kept me playing. I feel like I've made some life long friends in this game.The game went thro this server is the least pay-to-win-like, so far I didn't spend a cent on the game and levelled/geared up perfectly fine, which is a huge plus compared to the old EU server.The comb the dungeons and grinding can become repetitive and boring though, especially after around lvl 40-50, when the only way to level up fast is to grind tactic mode.There are events in the game regulalry, so there is usually always something to do besides the usual gold farming when you're already higher level.To sum up the game:Pros:+ fun combat system+ relatively fast levelling+ not cash-shop heavy/pay2win+ regular ingame events+ awesome community+ mods/staff are active on forumsCons:- grinding/questing can become repetitive- many bugs- translation errors/typos- duping is still a thing- occasional lags or crash-to-desktop (although I didn't have this for a long time now)- can't log in to an already existing account through the Steam version (this is probably because of the achievements)Overall, it is worth to try. It's not the best mmorpg out there, but there is definitely something about the game that makes people play it for such a long time.Edit: grammar
Was this review helpful?
I am playing Dragon Saga / Dragonica for almost 4 years now and I used to play on the former german servers but after these server closed I decided
to start again on this last official server about a year ago and I really enjoyed all the time of it.The game offers so many opportunities either you prefer it to play PvE or PvP, also the classes can be played in many ways, same for the equipment, so everybody can focus on his/her preferences.Also, provided the players got equal equipment, the pvp system isn't such unbalanced as some people are stating, it's always fun to compete with other players and to improve your own skills and gain some experience. There are also various available PvP modes, so it's kinda diversified.The same fact applies to the PvE contents in this game, there are many dungeons and with some practice and equipment it's even able to clear them alone but there's always the possibility to create a party for more fun or faster runs, also the search system for partys is neatly arranged so you can always find a party easily. Additionally, the mission maps are always good alternative to farm if you're rather a &grinder&.At the same time there are plenty quests you can complete beside leveling or farming and in general there are so many things you can do in this game even if you don't expect it at the first sight.At this point I also want to emphasize the work, which has been done by WarpPortal. They rescued a great game and in the recent past there were so many great changes made to improve the gameplay, help the community or simply fix bugs. The support is also a good address if you need some help, since I only had good experiences with it.It's very impressive how much work has been done in the past year and with how much enthusiasm the team is working on this game. The amount of players also increased continuously while I play here and that's the result of the great work of WarpPortal and the fact that this is simply a great game.Finally, I gotta say, that the community on this server is great compared to many other games I played, also the forums are good for information, help requests, guides and many other things.Maybe we see each other ingame and sorry for my bad english, I am not a native speaker! - Xydor / Guild: RevenGER (&- new active german players always appreciated in our guild, you can find us in the T-Board ^-^)
Was this review helpful?
Dragon Saga. Where do I begin? This game brings back so much nostalgia that it means more to me than my education. I played this game back when it was called &Dragonica& and the basic feel is still there. Same simple, yet difficult to master gameplay, Same classes, with even more to add to the mix, and same community. The players in this game are awesome.Gameplay: 9.5/10You'll encounter a few glitches here and there, but the gameplay throughout is fun, consistent, and active. Early in the game you get a feel for fighting in the arcade-style scenarios, and you'll be using that knowledge you gain to expand your skills as you level. There's a ton of variety in the classes and skills that allows seasoned players to seamlessly switch between punishing monsters with powerful ground combos, and tossing the mobs like ragdolls to deal even more damage in the air! While some of the bosses can get a bit repetitive, you'll love wailing on them and watching your reward explode out of them!I've never been a fan of party play, personally, but you'll want to team up with other players to tackle the bigger dungeons. If you don't like the group aspect of gaming, never fear, as a skilled player can handle most of the content on their own, if they have the funds to build a perfect character.Story: 7.5/10 - SPOILERS in this section!There are TONS of quests in Dragon Saga. Tons of little storylines for many npcs, as well as the main story. You're a decendant of one of the five legendary hero on an adventure to join the Dragon Fellowship and seal away the Dark Dragon Elga, who was released by the Black Witch Paris, a legendary hero who has gone rogue. Your adventure brings you through Paris' path of destruction on her way to the Tower of Drakos, Elga's prison. You battle her, and defeat her (if her damage reflect skill doesn't one hit you first!) with her final breath (is she dead? hmmm.) she is able to release the Dark dragon, who roosts at the top of your final destination. The Black Claw Nest. Seal him away before he can lay waste to the entire world. Not to mention there's loot in it for you.Besides the main story, there are a lot of little sidequests to do. I personally don't find them all that interesting, but there is tons of funny dialogue.Graphics: 9/10The colorful, rich graphics make wailing on foes and other players a ton of fun! Some of the skill animations are hilarious, and make me smile every time I see them. One class actually summons an early boss in his underwear to freeze your opponents, while another spawns a huge wrestler spinning towards your foes! My personal favorite character designs are those of the Shaman class. Their summons/familiars are very well designed, and look intimidating. That huge Dark Knight strikes fear into the hearts of pvp players!The world is beautiful, which each area of the continent of winds, and the continent of chaos having their own unique look. You travel from a nice meadow, that slowly transitions to a volcanic area in the early-mid game, which gives you a feeling of &growing up& in your fist playthrough, as you watch as your charater makes their way from such a welcoming place, to a treacherous area. While there are a lot of reskinned enemies in later areas, it's forgivable, as many games do it. The visuals are great.Support: 10/10The Support team for Dragon Saga is wonderful. They're always willing to help in any way they can. Their polite, knowledgeable staff show that they care for the players. I've had issues taken care of
very quickly, and with the sheer number of tickets I've sent about different things ranging from bugs, to unruly players to suggestions are always handled with professionalism. Trust me, you may not see them, but the staff are lurking in-game, and they're watching out for rulebeakers.Community: 7/10This really can't be helped by the developers, but the community is a little small, and naturally, small interpersonal issues between players can escalate rather quickly. This
is apparent with the pvpers of the game, with players occasionally shaming each other in the trade chat channel, using foul language, and personal insults. On the other hand, a friend in Dragon Saga is a great friend. Begging
for items and gold is surprisingly uncommon, which is wonderful. I've met some awesome people here, and I've opened a facebook group for the community, where I've met some interesting people.F2P vs P2W: 8.5/10I've never been afraid to invest in a game that I enjoy. As an experienced gamer, I have to say that I'm impressed with Dragon Saga's cash shop. The items are reasonably priced, and dare I say, you can build a nice character without spending a cent. Be prepared to farm your butt off if you want to keep your wallet full, but the option is certainly there. The general agreement on the forum is that Dragon Saga is &pay to go faster& as opposed to &pay to win.& Most of the premium items can be obtained without spending money. Insurance scrolls to prevent your items from breaking during the upgrade process can be bought for gold in the market, or exchanged for Silver coins which are an uncommon drop from monsters. There is no shortage of events in which you can earn premium items, as well!Overall: 8.5/10, yes, I'm biased.This game holds a very special place in my heart. It kept me sane throughout university, and continues to provide me with tons of entertainment and friends to hang out with. I highly recommend checking it out, despite it's many bugs and flaws. I have nearly 3000 hours of LOGGED IN time on my main character, and another 1000 or so spread throughout my alts, none of which I regret. except that one time where I overpayed for something in the market! :PDragon Saga is my favorite F2P MMO, and certainly worth checking out for it's unique gameplay and community.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I honestly dont see why it deserves all its hate it isnt as good as Maplestory or Grand chase but its still 9 out of 10 heres why
1.Dungeons because they have epic bosses that are unique 2.Multiplayer simply good multiplayer 3.Quests they may be millions but they are rewarding 4.(this is my opinion) art style and graphics the enemies have good and revolutionary models and animation i like the art style its kind of like grand chase
I would rate it about 9 out of 10 it could be a bit harder tho.
Was this review helpful?
I am a very old member since 2009 I recommend this game to any action combat mmo lovers out there there is a few bugs here and there but most of them are steam/warpportal based. I have over 3k++ hours of this game and still find it fun maybe repetitive at times but it pays off to have fun friends and a good time and getting more and more stuff and further into the game so don't just play an hour play more before you decide if it's not for you. This game can go indebt a bit so atleast get to 27 before you call it quits. Good questing system and all very wide variety of styles. But only cons of this game is the crashing and bad steam sync if those get fixed this game will become a lot better. give this game a 9/10 (Which is very high for me) BTW add me in-game Geoto Not a very high level ATM but i would love to play with anyone that loves this game ^^
Was this review helpful?
A great game ive played for years and it finally getting on steam? Holy hell! I would really recommend this game to anime/manga lovers and those who like a little original stuff in their life! Keep up the good work and i hope it lives long!EDIT: Love the combat really special and cool and feels soo smooth, playing this game without a mouse is 90% possible, yes it has some flaws here and there but its such a good game you dont rly mind them too much!Ive now played it for over 5 years(Dragonica that is) and this games community is so much more active and join a guild and you will have fun for so many hours!Before it realeased on Steam ive played over 1000 hours in this game and im not stopping anywhere soon!
Was this review helpful?
cannot login to my account, typed something in wrong and now its useless...such a useless system
Best game ever. Stopped playing years ago for no ????ing reason, and i'm glad i'm back. Just started a new Mage, lucky EXP bonus weekend. Love this game. Kinda wished it never had to shut down, like Grand Chase did.
i cant event access the donate page on the web.???????? at the finest.quest's limit is sound more ????????.still the game itself is recommendable, but the team who run this game sounds laid back and ignorance.
The meaning of this game is so simple yet so stupid, 10/10 game tho
Suddenly I cant press space.
Well, this is my opinion.PROS:-basically this is a farming game, farm and build your way to the top/high end.Fun to play, alot things to doCONS:-sometime having instant crash and some bug.Overall this is 1 of a good grinding/level-ing game. 7/10
Registration seems to be working fine now, did for me at least. Nice little side scroller esque beat-em-up. Can map your gamepad from the options menu.
Dragon Saga for Steam is Not working correctly. Not getting a confirmation email that is required to verify my new account, and then enabling the LOGIN button to work in the Warp Portal Launcher, to launch the patcher program.
WPLauncher.exe is NOT working correctly for all Steam users.
Game ending bug.
Looked in the steam forum and saw all the threads about troubles with the game.
Devs need to Fix the WPLauncher.exe file.
Every other game from this developer uses this file and method of starting on Steam and they work correctly.
Tried Verify the Game cache, didn't work.In the game folders, Ran the Patcher.exe, it worked. Ran Dragonsaga.exe, it worked.Tried the game by running dragonsaga.exe in the game folders, using account from other games.
Maybe better to run the game from the developer website instead from Steam.As for playing the game, i though it was ok.
It worked, looked ok, played ok, sounded ok, was understandable. Simillar to other games from this developer.
Dragon Saga is a free to play arcade style side scrolling 3D Fantasy MMORPG set in a world of Dragons and magic. Choose one of six classes (Warrior, Mage, Thief, Archer, Shaman, and Twin Fighter) and explore a rich world filled with unique monsters. Power up to unlock devastating abilities and use combo attacks. Has Steam achievements.I suggest You read other peoples reviews also.For more info:
problem. Lost connection (x=2.05)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 dragon saga汉化补丁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信