dustoff heli rescue 2虫虫大作战是不是单机机游戏

合力救援2无限货币版 v1.1.8已经破解了无限货币! 下载总览截图欣赏下载地址存档教程网友评论猜你喜欢合力救援2无限货币版是一款十分好玩的飞行游戏,玩家在游戏中要驾驶战斗机去完成各种救援和射击的任务,游戏动感流畅,跑跑车为您带来这款十分棒的游戏。游戏介绍合力救援2(Dustoff Heli Rescue 2)是Invictus提供的一款以救援与作战为主的像素射击类手游。你将可以免费购买一切所需要的武器装备。同时,合力救援2破解版还为你提供了沙漠、矿山、沼泽等不同场景,令你体验在不同地形作战的艰辛与刺激。此外,本作还加入了非常极端的系统,让你在最为艰苦的环境下,驾驶前往不同的地方进行货物、人质救援、修建塔等任务!
合力救援2无限货币版 v1.1.8
猜你喜欢售价:免费大小:92.1M语言:英文类别:射击游戏系统支持:Android版本:v1.1.8更新:本类推荐31.8M34.2M115.5M69.3M39.2M31.4M95.0M12.9M18.3M44.1M本类排行115.5M77.7M93.0M10.4M6.9M279.3M126KB11.8M248.7M165Mto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Includes 14 Steam Achievements
Title: Dustoff Heli Rescue
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Mar, 2015
Buy Dustoff Heli Rescue
About This Game
&I need a Dustoff!& became an all-too-familiar call on the airwaves of jungle wars. Now take off with your rescue helicopter and search and save the life of the wounded soldiers in the field, often under fire. If you can't, nobody else can!
Find the stolen cargo with your Chinook helicopter and transport them safely to the nearby friendly base, all the while fighting off hostile tanks and other enemy combatants.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps. They are desperately waiting for the remarkable sound of the evac helicopters. You are their last hope so save them all!
Flying Dustoffs take courage on your part as a helicopter pilot, as ground fire is the rule rather than the exception. The rewards, however, are great.
MAIN FEATURES
- Up to 25 unique missions
- 3 rescue helicopters, each with different handling and transport characteristics
- 3 weapons with different capabilities
- Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages and stopping enemy convoys
- Various daytime and weather conditions like stormy heavy rains and beautiful sunset over the jungles
- Numerous war scenes including jungles, swamps, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more
- Real time shadows and lighting
- Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
- Dog tag collection
- Localization up to 10 languages like: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Option to control your helicopters in Amateur and Pro mode
- Manual and automatic aiming
- Full game-pad support
100% kid and family safe game, no-one gets killed, enemy soldiers always run away.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce Go 7600 or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 600 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Quad core 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 4670
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Minimum:
Processor: Any dual core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Recommended:
Processor: Quad core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics
Invictus Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
More like this
Very Positive
(227 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(216)
Negative&(34)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(227)
Key Activations&(23)
All Languages&(250)
Your Languages&(85)
Display As:
Most Helpful
70 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Great Game
Was this review helpful?
This game is Choplifter with either auto-fire or mouse-aiming (which is about as fun as it sounds) and 3D graphics.If you really really like Choplifter but hate having to aim and really really need to hear stock &DUN DAH DAH DUN& action movie music and looped comms chatter from some public domain sound effects site and super-duper need 3D graphics, well then boy howdy you'll love this. For everyone else, $4 can be spent on much better games. Don't get me wrong, worse games are out there - this game runs and stops and isn't godawful to look at, and Choplifter has a certain simplistic charm to it. If there was a &neutral& I'd probably vote &neutral&, but in the land of &yes / no&, only &no& can be king of this mountain.
Was this review helpful?
I really wanted to like this game because I enjoyed Choplifter as a kid but a few issues really dragged down the fun out of it for me. -odd controls.
L and R for left and right,
hold both to ascend and let go to decend. Would rather just use the joystick to move and two fave buttons to ascend and decend instead. -super touchy collision. If your heli gets turned slightly the wrong way boom you're dead. -extra unlockable helis actually control *worse*. Yes they may have more person capacity and a higher health bar but controls are even more touchy than before especially on higher stages going into caverns and whatnot where space is tight. -you have to land *extremely* softly.
Otherwise you lose a ton of health or worse yet- you explode. I do like the voxel graphics though. Music and the pilot chatter are nice additions as well. The touchy and weird controls along with poor heli selections just kill the fun.
Was this review helpful?
It's okay. Very simple gameplay, with a little more challenge if you use the advanced controls where your heli can actually tip over, but this thing looks and plays like a mobile port.Fun for a little while but I won't be spending hours on this.
Was this review helpful?
This is a fabulous little game (4.5 out of 5), reminding me of a mix of Choplifter, Fort Apocalypse and a little Desert Strike, with bright colors and a nice 2.5D voxel-look. This game is among my current top favorites. It allows for a quick round or two-three trying to complete a map/mission, so is quite inviting for casual play. The controls need a little getting used to, but once you've finished one or two maps they do feel natural and add to the feel of the game (I'm using gamepad controls).Basically there are two &styles& of play, sometimes mixed in one mission: what I would call &normal flight& where one rescues soldier or brings in equipment while bringing down or avoiding enemy fire, and &fort apocalypse& mode where one navigates the heli through cavernous parts. There are in total 25 maps/missions for now. My favorites are the ones that require a little planning on taking down the enemy in the right order to be able to survive the mission. I care a little less for the &fort apocalypse& parts because I like flying that chopper, not inching forward (although once more practised, one can fly through caves with higher speed).Completionists can try to finish every mission for silver or gold medals, and collect up to five extra items per mission that give rise to soldier dog tags. I feel the game is fun enough to attempt this.The game has a cool intro screen by the way, with the heli blades spinning in slomo. Bottom line: recommended!
Was this review helpful?
8.8/10 – Pixel Graphics Taken to the Next Level!I always enjoy some but this game showed me you can do more with it than I imagined! The gameplay is fluid and action based. You control helicopters moving into the warzone to pick up wounded soldiers, equipment and ammunitions over 25 progressively challenging levels. There are 4 different h the last being that sexy Chinook! Each time you upgrade your helicopter your capacity, armor and guns get better but your overall control greatly diminishes. The music and graphics are both well done and exce I didn't realize the level of shadows and lighting detail that could be achieved with something like this. I dig it.It's worth the $4; but definitely grab on sale if this sounds like your thing! Accidently ReviewedWas this review helpful or maybe even not helpful? Either way join this group for more. Free Keys and Reviews weekly!
Was this review helpful?
So far I'm enjoying this. Old school Choplifter in a Minecraft setting.
Simple aim is to fly helicopter, with very limited controls, and rescue troops and vehicles from enemy territory. You may need to shoot and/or avoid enemies at times as well. Charming with
cool physics.The controls are what will make you love or hate this game. Much like the old Lunar Lander/Thrust/Oids type games, you can only control left thrust, right thrust or both at the same time which makes you feel like you are trying to balance on a bowling ball. I enjoy the challenge, reminds me somewhat of the old Desert Combat Apache controls. But when it gets windy, it becomes extremely challenging to control, especially if you have the controls set to the professional option.I nice diversion from all the modern popular 3d shooters everywhere, and a game that requires a bit of hand eye coordination.
Was this review helpful?
This game, (For those of you who don't know) was and still is a mobile game. It was ported,
but it got updates to it so you can keybind and all that goodness. I do sort of like it, but I wouldn't play through all 25 levels unless it was the only game I had installed and had no internet. The controls are a bit clunky when turning because it turns you SO for over that you can sometimes crash into a tree without going very far up first. To go straight up, you have to press your laft and right buttons at the same time. The shooting is a little odd felling if you have your keys binded to for right on your keyboard, unless you have auto mode on. I give this game a 5/10 because I kind of want a refund. (ERGH STEAM)
Was this review helpful?
Refreshing.
Impressive.
Challenging.
The controls are simple, and flying those choppers feels good, smooth, and just right, and just the right kind of challenge too.
Dustoff Heli Rescue is the best Choplifter since Choplifter.
Maybe even better.Now only if it came with a level editor, Steam workshop integration, hmmmm...
Was this review helpful?
At first it started fun and relaxing, but when I encountered weather and heavy cargo pickup levels, it just got frustrating. Flying the helicopter steady with cargo and moving it in the direction you want is not easy utlizing only the two acquired buttons the dev provided. It wasn't challenging fun but more of how long can you tolerate the game before giving up and moving to something else. &ApparentlyKId& provides a much more detail of the game in his review, which I agree on. I got it for 49 cents so it wan't a big lost.
Was this review helpful?
it's a pretty solid game for the price, money for value i'd say is about a 2/3 ratio... fun, stylish and something to do on a rainy day when you have over played all your other games...
More fun than you'd expect &.&
Well this is a shame - it's basically a ripoff of the 1980's &Choplifter& game from the C64 platform.Unfortunately they haven't added very much to the premise. Godawful &Minecraft& graphics (artists are expensive?)
make the game ugly to look at.No graphics options - fixed resolution.A fairly weak control scheme (could have just stuck to PC conventions guys, it's not hard). The best part about this game is the actual gameplay, which they just ripped off from the 1980s.
Sigh.Thumbs up - for Choplifter.
Thumbs down for this derivative effort.
If you ever wanted to fly a Chinook trough an underground cave complex digged out by the hands of vietcong child soldiers... boy do I got a game for you.I recommend putting aiming on mouse and control difficulty on professional ! Extra torture guaranteed but you can pull some stuff that is impossible with the Amateur setting (noob pilot).And if you are lucky the game has those distinct weather effects, changing monsun storms, fog inside the caves, various bodies of water you have to divebomb into to pull out some dumbass GIs.One major gripe I have about this is the non existing controller support. I got 3 different gamepads on this thing. Direct and XInput and all of them do not work. So thats that. Gonna get emulator support for the controller.Get it on SALE or in a bundle. It is worth it when you are bored.
This game has some control problems but otherwise it is fairly good. The environments are cute and you have not really maybe played a game like this before on Steam. So the music is good also and gives a feeling of the game. It is a 2d side scrolling game with 3d invironments.:Edit: Turned out it was a problem with my controller.
pretty great for people who like time based puzzle challanges.
MusicContolPhisicsEpic!
It's ok. This is an extremely fun game.Developers should add some more missions!
Excellent little game altogether.
Dustoff is a simplistic, yet very involved game where you steer a rescue helicopter around authentic looking Vietnam war scenery, picking up stranded troopers and hardware and returning them to base, all the while blazing away at enemy fortifications, boats, and vehicles with your onboard minigun or rockets.The game is a 2.5D, meaning it's a 3D environment but you can only move to the left or right, and up or down.The game#s difficulty level is spot on, with a smooth increase in challenge from start to finish, with just one spike early on that settled down afterwards.
This was the &heavy rain& level, which seemed to be placed such that just when you thought you had the controls down, it was there to knock you off your pedestal, and despite there not being a single enemy in the level, it proved to be quite frustrating altogether to try to navigate in the heavy wind and rain.The helicopter has unlimited fuel, meaning you only need concern yourself with its health and ammo levels.
You can top these up via health or ammo drops from destroyed enemies, or by returning to base.
Which is just as well, as health drops in particular seem in low supply, and you will take a beating from enemy fire, make no mistake about that!Progression is simplistic, with new helicopters and weaponry being unlocked and made available as you complete missions.
Each helicopter unlocks allows you to pickup more troops at once and have increased health. The &handling& level of the helicopters went down as you progressed but to be honest I found the top level helicopter to be the most responsive of them all.You can't actually kill any of your own guys in the field that you are trying to rescue which means you can blaze away to your heart's content, provided you have enough ammo.
This is just as well as they are often to be found in areas of the highest enemy concentration.
It did get a little jarring when I was blasting open the wooden cages that some of the guys were locked inwith rockets, but hey, this is a game not a simulation!The game's controls are based off 2 single buttons, and if done incorrectly, it could have killed the game.
Thankfully, they nailed it.
While strange at first, it soon becomes instinctive.
Left arrow to lift and move to the left, and right arrow to lift and move to the right, and hold both arrow keys to lift maintain your current direction.
After a while you'll find yourself tapping away to steady up your chopper to lift some guys out of a river (you can't land in water), or holding both arrows, and easing off on one to get a bit of extra height.
It all just works.Background detail was just excellent, from stray explosions going off, to fellow helicopters going to and fro.
The highlight is on the missions where napalm has been deployed, and when you fly over one of the fiery forests, everything dims and you really get a sense of flying through the blackened, smoke-filled air.The game is quite short and can be completed in a couple of short sessions, but it is well worth the asking price!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteDustoffHeliRescue2合力救援2新手攻略
DustoffHeliRescue2怎么玩,合力救援2新手攻略技巧分享。在游戏中玩家将驾驶着直升机完成各种各样不同的任务,游戏采用了关卡式的推进方式,在不同的关卡中玩家所需要完成的任务都是不一样的,在开始关卡之前玩家就可以看到当前的任务以及完成任务所需要的时间,如果玩家能够赶在限制时间之前完成任务将会获得三颗星的完美评价,而之后的关卡需要玩家拥有一定的星星才可以进行解锁的,而且只有通过了关卡之后玩家才可以解锁出新的直升机以及新的武器,游戏一共有9架直升机与11种不同的武器可供玩家选择。
当刚进入关卡中的时候,直升机将会停在基地中,此时玩家同时按住屏幕两侧即可让直升机起飞升入空中,之后玩家再按住其中一侧即可让直升机往相应的方向飞行,如果玩家需要掉头则只需要往相应的方向划动手指即可,而当玩家不再接触屏幕则直升机会迅速往下掉落,为了避免直升机坠毁,玩家需要不断的点击屏幕进行缓冲,而在飞行的过程中如果遇到了敌人,这些敌人将会想尽一切办法将玩家击落,而玩家的直升机也会自动朝这些敌人射击,不过玩家的武器弹药是有限制的,玩家可以在画面右上角看到剩余的弹药数,通过降落在补给点玩家可以补充自己的弹药。更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
越南救援行动 (Dustoff Heli Rescue)
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
越南救援行动 (Dustoff Heli Rescue)
播放量数据:
1,088人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制扫一扫下载到手机
74MB/ 策略棋牌 /5.0
93MB/ 休闲益智 /5.0
92MB/ 动作射击 /10
0KB/ 角色扮演 /5.0
下载总览游戏礼包游戏截图视频演示猜你喜欢下载地址相关文章玩家评论
Dustoff Heli Rescue2破解版是一款以作为游戏载体的手机救援游戏,你的使命就是将各个伤员的救援到基地,多重游戏关卡,从沙漠到沼泽再到海湾,内容十分充实,喜欢的朋友可以下载哦!
Dustoff Heli Rescue2破解版特色: 1、游戏以越战为背景,玩家要扮演美军直升机员,去三种不同的直升机深入敌后。 2、长满稻米的农田,汹涌的大河、高山甚至是洞窟,考验玩家的飞行技巧; 3、精美的沙盒风景,游戏的同时也能欣赏美丽的风景; 4、真实的变化设计,充满真实感的。
越南大救援2破解版说明: 游戏已修改为!
猜你喜欢射击空战男生精选即时战斗
动作射击游戏是每个男生的最爱,这里有高清逼真的打斗场面,热血沸腾的人物情节,相比第一人称游戏增加了更多的动作元素,比如翻滚、攀爬、疾跑、格斗等,在使用各种技能的...
专区开服开测
Dustoff Heli Rescue2无限金币中文内购破解版
游戏礼包推荐礼包
下载帮助网侠手机站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠手机站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群:
手机游戏交流:
(满),加入二群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 蛇蛇大作战是不是单机 的文章