Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Traditional Chinese
Includes 78 Steam Achievements
Title: The Witcher(R) 3: Wild Hunt
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 May, 2015
Winner of over 800 awards, including The Game Awards 2015: Game of the Year, Best RPG and Developer of the Y Golden Joystick Awards 2015: Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design, Best Gaming Moment, Studio of the Year, Ultimate Game of the Year.
Buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Packages that include this game
Buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Includes 3 items:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone, The Witcher(R) 3: Wild Hunt
Buy The Witcher Trilogy
Includes 3 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
1 September
to purchase 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' digital strategy guide at 50% off, and get the most out of 2015's Game of the Year! [Coupon Code: WITCH50]
All the Strategy at Your Fingertips: Completely optimized for a second-screen experience. Enjoy all the content from our print strategy guide in a convenient, easy-to-use digital companion.
Searchable and Sortable: All content in this eGuide is easily and quickly accessible.
Over 800 pages: This guide includes a 100% complete walkthrough for all the quests in the game, including all DLC!
Comprehensive Witcher Training: Includes lengthy tutorials for combat, skills and abilities, crafting, the game of Gwent, and more!
Full Atlas: Provides locations and detailed information devoted to the areas within the world of The Witcher, including new locations!
Complete Bestiary: Covers all types of foes and monsters—discover the best strategies for dispatching every enemy you face!
Patch 1.30 is available now on Steam!
CHARACTERS
Vimme Vivaldi is now sporting a fresh look.
Fixes issue whereby oil descriptions were not removed from swords.
Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to obtain certain dye recipes.
Fixes issue whereby it was possible to skip the entire second phase of the Eredin fight.
Fixes issue whereby a silver sword was needed to craft the Mastercrafted Legendary Griffin Steel Sword.
Fixes issue whereby two NPCs from the &Without a Trace& quest were impossible to defeat.
The Rabid Rock Trolls near the Dun Tynne crossroads are slightly less rabid on the &Just the Story& difficulty level.
Fixes issue that allowed users to switch bolts underwater, resulting in lower damage dealt during said submersion.
Corrects the value of the Adrenaline Rush buff during the fight against a group of bandits in the &Capture the Castle& quest.
Introduces tweaks to the loot randomization system.
Dealing a killing blow now generates the correct amount of Adrenaline.
Fixes issue whereby Roach's tail could vanish. For those affected by this issue, swapping saddles, saving the game and then loading that save is recommended.
Adjusts the maximum level for items, quests and NPCs to address level requirement discrepancies if player started NG+ on a very high level. Item and quest maximum level is now 100. NPCs maximum level is 105.
Corrects the statistics of the Hen Gaidth and Tesham Mutna sets in New Game + mode.
Fixes issue whereby the Toussaint Knight's Steel Sword Diagram was not added to the crafting page after looting it.
Fixes issue whereby the Second Life mutation could, under certain circumstances, grant Geralt infinite health regeneration.
Fixes issue whereby the Wicked Witch in the &Beyond Hill and Dale...& quest could occasionally prove invincible.
Fixes issue whereby the Euphoria buff was not applied correctly following the imbibing of a decoction.
Fixes issue whereby it was possible to place a skill in a mutation slot of a different color.
Fixes Steam controller issues.
Adds PlayStation controller prompt icons.
Fixes issue whereby craftable items in New Game + mode could have incorrect level requirements.
Fixes issues affecting the dismantling of mutagens in bulk in the alchemy lab.
Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to interact with loot chests in the &Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear& quest.
Fixes issue whereby Geralt's entry would disappear from the Glossary once he decided to join the tourney under his true name.
Fixes issue whereby two bandits outside the Nowhere Inn could prove impossible to kill during the &Following the Thread& quest.
Fixes issue whereby players could occasionally become blocked during the &Contract: Bovine Blues& quest due to a dracolizard's overly friendly attitude.
Fixes issue whereby Reginald's statue could not be placed in Corvo Bianco's front yard.
Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to kill Morkvarg in New Game + mode during the &In Wolf's Clothing quest&.
Fixes issue whereby it was occasionally not possible to use the Alchemy Table at Corvo Bianco.
Fixes issue whereby the progression of the &Equine Phantoms& quest could occasionally be blocked.
Fixes issue whereby the objective to wear attire befitting the occasion could be displayed indefinitely after the player fulfilled it in the &The Man from Cintra& quest.
Fixes issue whereby the quest &Contract: Bovine Blues& could not be completed if the &Big Feet to Fill& point of interest had not been completed.
Fixes issue whereby Vivienne could despawn in the &The Warble of a Smitten Knight& quest.
Fixes issue whereby the progression of the &Feet Cold As Ice& quest could occasionally be blocked.
Fixes issue whereby it was possible to inadvertently reactivate the objective of the &Feet Cold As Ice& quest.
Fixes additional instances of an issue whereby the borders meant to exist only during the &Night of Long Fangs& quest would sometimes become enabled outside the duration of the quest, preventing users from exploring Toussaint.
Hughes is now spawned correctly following the &One more day& choice in the &Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!& quest.
It is no longer possible to get trapped inside The Pheasantry during the progression of the &Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige's Here& quest.
Fixes issue whereby the progression of the &Big Feet to Fill& quest could occasionally be blocked.
Fixes issue whereby the statues in the &Extreme Cosplay& quest occasionally would not spawn.
Fixes issue whereby the bruxa in the &The Beast of Toussaint& quest would display pacifist tendencies, whereas the progression of the story needed her to turn hostile.
Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to interact with the footsteps during the crime scene investigation in the &The Beast of Toussaint& quest.
Fixes issue whereby it could be impossible to talk to the quest giver in the quest titled &Knight for Hire.&
“ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE”
10/10 –
“AMAZING”
9.3/10 –
“ONE OF THE BEST RPGs EVER MADE”
9.8/10 –
Special Offer
About This Game
The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore.
PLAY AS A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR HIRE
Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions and combat magic.
Hunt down a wide range of exotic monsters from savage beasts prowling the mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated towns.
Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armour, or spend them away in horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures the night brings.
EXPLORE A MORALLY INDIFFERENT FANTASY OPEN WORLD
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The
Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains and seas.
Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far-reaching consequences.
CHASE DOWN THE CHILD OF PROPHECY
Take on the most important contract to track down the child of prophecy, a key to save or destroy this world.
In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of power, foretold by ancient elven legends.
Struggle against ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds and even a threat from beyond the veil – all hell-bent on controlling this world.
Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
FULLY REALIZED NEXT GENERATION
Built exclusively for next generation hardware, the REDengine 3 renders the world of The Witcher visually nuanced and organic, a real true to life fantasy.
Dynamic weather systems and day/night cycles affect how the citizens of the towns and the monsters of the wilds behave.
Rich with storyline choices in both main and subplots, this grand open world is influenced by the player unlike ever before.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Storage: 35 GB available space
Recommended:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7
GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
Storage: 35 GB available space
The Witcher(R) is a trademark of CD Projekt S. A. The Witcher game (C) CD Projekt S. A.
All rights reserved. The Witcher game is based on a novel by Andrzej Sapkowski. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Overwhelmingly Positive
(2,177 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(52,461 reviews)
Review Type
All&(52,463)
Positive&(50,594)
Negative&(1,869)
Purchase Type
All&(52,463)
Steam Purchasers&(52,461)
Key Activations&(2)
All Languages&(52,463)
Your Languages&(25,366)
Display As:
Most Helpful
25,365 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
293 people found this review funny
Very good and addicting card game 10/10.It has very nice minigame called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
This game was made with love for the arts. From the thousands of voice overs and questline branches to the main storyline I have been completley blown away by it. DLC the size of entire games by themselves, it goes on forever! I don't need to write a lengthy review as most have already done it for me. I'm just adding my support to the numbers. I highly suggest playing this if you have ever loved rpgs and storylines. The combat is done well enough to enjoy and I suggest you ignore those handfull of people who spend time on the forums saying otherwise. This is a must buy. You are cheating youself if you don't.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Holy ????, I just finished the main storyline and I can easily say this is one of the best games of the decade. First of all, I really wouldn't like to be doing this but I'll briefly compare it to Skyrim since that's what people usually tend to do. In my opinion, this game is way better than Skyrim. I loved Skyrim and thought it was the perfect game...until I played this masterpiece. Skyrim is good but hell, I wish it was 1/10 as deep as TW3. I noticed how lame the characterization was in Skyrim after seeing how well it was done in this one. In Witcher, we got characters with rich variety of emotions but in Skyrim, well, we got robots... But those are all beside the point, here's Witcher 3's pros and cons for me.Pros:+ Awesome graphics: needless to say, this game has pretty f-cking awesome graphics. Nothing much to say about this and this should be the thing of least importance in a huge game like this.+ Great story: I don't think you will find yourself bored at any point in this cleverly designed story full of plot twists and awesome details. Fun fact: There is a 55 minutes long YouTube video showing all the different endings of Witcher 3. Make sure you check that as well after you beat the game.+ Nice characterization: As I've mentioned before, characters in this game don't feel so shallow and unncecessarily boring as they do in most other games. They feel really vivid and they make the game much more fun.+ Extremely fun gameplay: The gameplay, especially the combat system, is really fun. From investigating a crime scene to playing a better Hearthstone-like card game than Hearthstone itself, there are tons of stuff to do.Cons:- Finding a con for this nearly perfect game was very hard but something was bugging me from the beginning of this game. It's the fact that there is no walking option in most parts. You are either forced to walk which is pretty annoyingly slow or you are forced to run as the slowest option which is also pretty annoying. My problem with this is that when you're trying do a precise move such as walking through a door, this creates a problem. It's a really small problem but that was all the negativity I could think of about this game.- I hate portals.Overall, it's a must-play game. Just watch a few gameplays before you buy it just in case you don't magically start loving it.
Was this review helpful?
105 people found this review funny
Had to give Ciri to the Wild Hunt in order to pay off my gwent debt.
Was this review helpful?
This is not just a game, this is art. Developers took such a great care of it and turned it into a real masterpiece.There is no need to praise this game for long hence endless list of awards Witcher 3 received speaks for itself.Do not wait and get involved today!10/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Product received for free
Best game I ever played since Skyrim
Was this review helpful?
The Definition of RPG
Was this review helpful?
Amazing game, 10 out of 1080 hours to complete the story mode, need I say more? :3
Was this review helpful?
This is one of the best RPG games ever. Play iiit witchner witchnerTELL ME IM WITCHNER
Was this review helpful?
When you first start out you only get a few cards but the first oppenent is really easy to beat after that you can start your way to becoming the best gwent player in the world where you beat everyone with hero cards there's even a card named after you. There's also an amazing immersive rpg where you can fight monsters like a badass. It's also a sex simulator where you can try and ???? any women you see. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Just finished the tutorial!
Before I played Witcher 3:\\  \ \( ?° ?? ?°)   \ & ⌒ヽ    /   へ \    /  /  \ \    ? ノ    ヽ_つ   / /   / /|  ( (ヽ  | | 、\ | 丿 \ ⌒) | |  ) /ノ )  L?After I played Witcher 3:/??          ム`ヽ / ノ)          | |/ |  ( ?° ?? ?°) ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ?⌒7⌒ヽーくー \ / 丶_ ノ ?   ノ? ?|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ー?     丶  ̄ _人'彡)
Vast locations and a mass of content.Beautiful graphics and astounding detail.A masterfully crafted story that brings tears to the eye.The greatest game I have ever played, with still so much to do.10/10, it doesn't get better than this.
the best modern action rpg to date. if you've not played this yet then i envy you. i would love to go back and play this for the first time. ah what an amazingg game.
Amazing game with an open world worth exploring. Doesn't feel tedious like other games
words can not express how much I love this game.
I love this game! I have 100+ hours into it, and I'm doing a 2nd run. Great story, graphics, and combat system. I was amazed when I first played this game. 10/10 would recommend.
best game i have ever got !
This game has an actual soul.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 7555|回复: 82
【新人帖】Everyone's Best Friend——既可以带着狗肉,又可以带上其他队友
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 94, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
初级玩家, 积分 94, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
本帖最后由 武神闘焰 于
13:47 编辑
N网原址:←
新人发帖,如有失礼数,还请多多包容
按照原作者的意思,他发现带着狗肉不会使【独行侠】perk失效,所以他觉得这背后一定有阴谋...
于是他做了这个mod,原理我不清楚但肯定是把B社某些删掉的部分重新恢复了出来。
使用时会发现,你治疗狗肉时几乎可以涨所有队友的好感度,而且NPC和队友会多出不少关于狗肉的对话...可见B社绝对删掉了什么...
Anyway,因为是功能性mod,我也不好截什么图,然后我也不知道有没有人发过这个mod。
总之希望各位用得开心,Have a good day
链接: 密码:rwab
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1112, 距离下一级还需 888 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1112, 距离下一级还需 888 积分
狗肉是冰棍最真诚的伙伴
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 530, 距离下一级还需 70 积分
高级玩家, 积分 530, 距离下一级还需 70 积分
玩生存模式估计我的治疗针都得被狗肉花光
主题帖子积分