europa universalis iv conquest of paradisecollection有没有extreme edition的dlc

求正版玩家来告之一下这四个DLC是干嘛的??_欧陆风云吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:37,867贴子:
求正版玩家来告之一下这四个DLC是干嘛的??
Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order PackEuropa Universalis IV: Call-to-Arms PackEuropa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack(这三个感觉像整合包,但是我买了一个标准版的整合包,为什么还有这个。)Europa Universalis IV: Anthology of Alternate History(这个头像是) 我买了一个标准的数字版的整合包,除了两个音乐包,三个兵种包没有,就还有上面这四个,请问哪位正版玩家告知一下,这四个整合包是干嘛的。非常感谢
现在经常有人怒喷国外事...
我已经下载好显示已安装...
这个,怎么回事。。。...
趁着4个DLC出全了,这几...
0基础电脑培训——变身高富帅!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴P社四萌的欧陆风云应该如何购买最合算_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack
Developer:
Release Date: 13 Aug, 2013
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Europa Universalis IV - Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack
About This Content
Having second thoughts about not getting the Digital Extreme edition of Europa Universalis IV from the start? Here is your chance to remedy that!Europa Universalis IV: The Stars and Crescent PackThe Star and Crescent event pack enhances the gameplay for rulers of the Muslim faith in Europa Universalis IV.A total of 70 new event pictures contained in this package adds visual flavor to the gameplay experience. This event pack also contains several new events and event chains for Muslim rulers, adding to the gameplay immersion.Europa Universalis IV: The Horsemen of the Crescent Unit PackPreferring speed and mobility over heavy armor, the cavalry of the Muslim world have been the pinnacle of warfare for centuries.With a total of 12 unique cavalry models, for the Ottoman, Mamluk and Persian nations, the Horsemen of the Crescent Unit Pack enhances the visual experience of Europa Universalis IV.Europa Universalis IV: The Conquest of Constantinople Music PackInspired by the Siege of Constantinople, the Conquest of Constantinople Music Pack adds three new songs to the Europa Universalis IV soundtrack.The three new tracks, containing 10 new minutes of masterfully composed music, were created by the talented Andreas Waldetoft, famous for the music of previous Paradox games such as Crusader Kings II, Hearts of Iron III and Victoria II.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS:XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+ Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) Xmb video memory required DirectX(R):9.0c Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:OS:Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 /
NVIDIA GeForce 320 /
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required. Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1 Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:OS:Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 /
NVIDIA GeForce 320 /
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required. Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1 Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
(C) 2013 Paradox Interactive(TM).
Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
More like this
There are no reviews for this product
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 205 Steam Achievements
Title: Europa Universalis IV
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 Aug, 2013
Destructoid - 9,5/10
[/img]
Gamespot - Editors' Choice - Score: 9/10
The Koalition - Amazing - Score: 95/100
Softpedia - Very Good Game Award - Score: 9/10
Buy Europa Universalis IV
Buy Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition
Includes additional DLC:
- Horsemen of the Crescent Unit Pack
- Star and Crescent DLC
- Conquest of Constantinople Music pack
- Women in History
Packages that include this game
Buy Europa Universalis IV Collection
Includes 17 items:
Europa Universalis IV, Europa Universalis IV: American Dream, Europa Universalis IV: Colonial British and French Unit pack, Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise, Europa Universalis IV: Conquistadors Unit pack, Europa Universalis IV: Indian Ships Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Indian Subcontinent Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Advisor Portraits, Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Ships Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: National Monuments II, Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans II Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Republican Music Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica, Europa Universalis IV: Songs of the New World, Europa Universalis IV: Trade Nations Unit Pack, Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
Buy Paradox Grand Strategy Collection
Includes 4 items:
Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron III, Victoria II
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
18 October
Hi everyone and welcome to the first development diary after Rights of Man.
We have been extremely happy with the enormous popularity of this release, and aim to improve on this level of quality.
We did a survey of the community on Rights of Man, and the features you seemed to love the most was the ruler personalities, leader traits and the consort mechanic.
Here is a quick list of what some of the
team’s personal #1 favorite feature is!
Johan - Disinherit Heir
LittleFido - Ruler Personalities
Starnan - Ruler Personalities
Trin Tragula - Ruler Personalities
BjornB - Consort Mechanics
Forzaa - Great Powers
Anona - Ruler Personalities
DDRJake - Ruler Personalities
MrNibbles - Ruler Personalities
Imse Vimse - Ruler Personalities
We are aware of the problems some people have with multiplayer and aim to release as soon as we have solved the problems.
Meanwhile we are working on a 1.19 patch that we aim to have in public beta in the second week of November, with a final release before the end of the month.
So what is 1.19 then? Well…
It’s a really meaty and big patch with new cool and free features.
We’re adding some new options to the game, enhancing mechanics for different expansions, improving AI, changing zoc, tweaking game balance, and much more.
1.19 will obviously have a name, and a focus..
Try to guess the name from this new loading screen..
Useful links
14 October
Releasing the second hotfix now including the following changes.
- Fixed issue where Brandenburg could form a Personal Union with a ghost Ansbach.
- Subjects can no longer abdicate and disinherit their overlord's rulers and heirs.
- Re-added code to define_heir effect since it broke certain events.
- Fixed rebels changing own capital when breaking another nation (with weird side effects).
- Fixed cultures getting set to have wrong indices when there is more than one culture database file.
- Aggressive Expansion changes from 1.18 reverted.
- Institutions fix for effects in spawn event.
- Fixed bug that overextended countries released vassals like crazy
- Distance between border fails should now be fixed automatically within at most a year.
- Fix for: Forming a new nation with a custom nation removes cores
“A hallmark of excellence.”
9,5/10 –
“Europa Universalis IV is a masterwork of a strategy game.”
91/100 & Editors Choice –
“Complex and rewarding strategizing makes the fourth game in the Europa Universalis dynasty shine.”
9/10 & Editors Choice –
About This Game
Fulfill Your Quest For Global Domination
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning Europa Universalis series. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy. True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible and the possibilities are endless.
Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man or woman you have at the top and will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay.
Experience history coming to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events.
Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy hundreds of years of gameplay in a lush topographical map complete with dynamic seasonal effects.
Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers.
Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system: Use coalitions, royal marriages and support for rebels and explore the possibilities of the new unilateral opinion system.
Engage in Cross-platform Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring improved chat and new matchmaking servers.
Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire and uses Steam Workshop.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) Xmb video memory required
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Recommended:
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) Xmb video memory recommended
DirectX(R):9.0c
Sound:Direct X-compatible soundcard
Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Recommended:
Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:
Recommended:
Paradox Interactive, EUROPA UNIVERSALIS(R) Copyright(C) [2013] Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.
More like this
Very Positive
(520 reviews)
Very Positive
(17,879 reviews)
Review Type
All&(19,276)
Positive&(17,588)
Negative&(1,688)
Purchase Type
All&(19,276)
Steam Purchasers&(17,879)
Key Activations&(1,397)
All Languages&(19,276)
Your Languages&(12,868)
Display As:
Most Helpful
12,150 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
229 people found this review funny
&start as Muscovites&chill round, roflstomp everyone&decent generals rolling in&form Russia&Poland-Lithuania rather calm that round, wonder why&look over to Europe&Austria didn't conquer anything?&click on Austria&&Under personal union&&France&JesusChrist.jpg&50 years later, Half of Europe is blue&rushing to expand to Alaska&100 years later, only thing standing between me and France is the Commonwealth&watch a wicked war between the two&decide to go to sleep&wake up&start game up&new DLC&Savefile corruptedI recommend.
Was this review helpful?
228 people found this review funny
- Start as Byzantium- Have a heart attack when Ottomans declare war the 2nd day- Fail- Restart as Byzantium- Secure alliance with Poland- Poland is not so friendly- Have another heart attack when Ottomans declare war- Fail- Restart as Byzantium- Secure alliance with Poland- Poland busy with Teutonic Order- Have a massive heart attack when Ottomans declare war- Fail- Restart for the 100th time as Byzantium- Secure alliance with Poland- SECURE ALLIANCE WITH HUNGARY OMG- THEY ARE BOTH FRIENDLY AND NOT INVOLVED IN WARS HOLY ????- Ottomans don't declare war- Declare war on Ottomans- PRAY EVERY SAINT YOU KNOW- HAVE MULTIPLE HEART ATTACKS - DEFEAT THE OTTOMANS - Congratulations, you won the game- Quit to desktop- Go to the hospital for your heart attacks.0/10 would play Byzantium again
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
I love the Europa Universalis games, i have played since Eu1 and it's been a blast. EUIV is better than the previous games in the series but it have been broken by greed. Eu3 had 4 pretty good expansions if i remember correctly and they gave you a good amount of game for the money you invested. In IV Paradox said ???? it and started to milk us with dlc's that is not only way to expensive but also very weak in terms of content.Not only that, but your game is de facto broken if you do not pay their ransom(for dlc's) and that is a almost criminal, do you not have any shame in you? Why is it that when i have bought a game i'm punished until i buy a handful of sort of crappy mini additions? It used to
be that an expansion was a expansion, something one could buy and get so much more as an upgrade to the original game! An expansion did not break the original game and force you to spend money to fix it. I used to love you guys. You were reasonable and had a focus on getting as much quality into your products as you could with the small resources/manpower you had at hand. But somewhere on the way you became corrupted by the idea of milking your consumers wallets dry. Because of this i cannot leave a good review on this game nor can i recommend anyone to buy it in its current state. I will not buy any more of your games until you stop doing this to your fans and to yourself. The whole situation makes me sad actually, you used to be the best.Eu IV is a awesome game (if you buy a ????tondidedelie worth of dlc's, to get it playable) and it brings endless fun. A solid 10/10 (provided you own all addons). (this is my second ever review, am i doing it right?)
Was this review helpful?
This game is like drugs once you try it you're addicted!
Was this review helpful?
Its a good game, hard to learn initially but I always am getting better. Lasts a long time.
Was this review helpful?
Great looking game, smooth experience.Very indept and great for people that are planning to invest weeks of time to fully understand the intrigues of this game.I?ve not played any Europa Universalis games before and this will also be the last. I requested a refund after the tutorial. I was blown out of the water by the games depth and I fully understood that I could not free my schedule enaugh to get the experience I wanted out of this game.If you have the time and are willing to invest it into this game, I'd highly recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Europa suffers from two main problems:1) The core mechanics of the game have been constantly changing since release and there seems to be no end in sight. This makes it very difficult for someone to pick up the game again after a prolonged break, at which point either your save is broken, or you are penalized for not having access to the latest DLC.2) There is something decidedly &unfun& about the game's challenge. Your victories feel hollow over beating braindead AI, and your defeats feel cheap due to rubbish coding behind the AI to compensate for its idiocy.I had my fun in the honeymoon period when the game was fresh and new. But the allure is gone now and the game does the opposite of what a good game should be doing: Europa puts me in a bad mood.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Possibly a bit shallower than Crusader Kings II and Victoria II, but definitely very engrossing and A LOT more deeper than some mainstream ''strategy'' games out there...Has a steep learning curve but once you get past it, you really can't stop :)
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
I have had many hours of fun playing this somewhat complicated, yet addicting game for the past few years. I'm sad to see, however, that I have finally reached the end of the game: 1821. It was a good run while it lasted.
Was this review helpful?
It's pretty fun.
Was this review helpful?
so what makes eu4 s good game? well how about it's endless replay ability, mods that improve the game 1000 times, constantly getting updated (well not really updated more like a patch but the patch do add a lot of new things), it's hard to master how hard you ask?, well the fact that i played this game more than 25O HOURS and hasn't won a single game, it's hard but the reward is so worth it the only downside is most of the interesting content are in dlc like custom nations, randomized worlds, sure this aren't necessary but hell that it's gonna make the game a QUINTILLION times better.
This Game is such a Learning tool, Paradox is more of a school than a game company Geared for our Generation in Education. Best Game I've Ever played. Thank you for your hard work Paradox Team.
White superiority simulator 2K12
$250 dollars for dlc...LMAO!!!
Sweden is &Not& overpowered.
Very good. Played hundred of hours.
Europa Universalis IV offers some unique insight in the late Medieval, Rennaissance and Enlightenment periods. You is an incredibly addictive and educational game which offers a TON of content. The steep price, complicated layout and interface may seem daunting at first. Yet learning how to play this game is an amazing feeling. This game managed to get me boasting about my achievements in this game when talking to people who have never played or even heard of this game before. The replayability of this game is insanely high. EU4 offers a ton of playtime as every country feels like you are playing a different game. It matters not whether you are a devout Catholic heretic, a zealous Protestant heretic, a pious Reformed heretic, an eastern Orthodox heretic or even a patch 1.18 Coptic heretic. European nations offer loads of content, unique events, leaders, playstyles and challenges. The vast majority of nations outside of Europe can also be extremely interesting to play. Asian nations have plenty of wealth but lack technological advancements. African nations are capable of great change and warfare but lack technological advancement. Mesoamerican nations have very cool government mechanics, but severely lack technological advancements. The Ottomans are an early- and midgame powerhouse with no real disadvantages (other than eternal damnation, of course).If you are even slightly interested in historical, strategic or diplomatic games or warfare, I highly recommend you pick this up.Pro's:
Extreme replayability
Very educational
Immersive and very in-depth countries
Very rewarding once mastered
Active subreddit: Con's:
Hard to learn, especially without outside help
Extremely addictive
Alienates you from friends
It's hard to not pick up some, ahem, questionable political vie... *SILENCE HERETIC, NONE SHALL SPEAK ILL OF THE HOLY SEE. THOU SHALLT BE CLEANSED BY FIRE TO ATONE FOR YOUR HERETICAL PRACTICES*
Spend 100 years plotting to take a single province. Cry as the army that you created bankrupts your nation and gets defeated in the first battle they take part in. Start a new game and watch the A.I take over all the territories you wanted in 20 minutes.
Another good step forward for the EU series.
Great game, love every monment of it, downside is that you have to buy the DLC's to make the single player worth it but over all, its a great game
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition
Europa Universalis IV Collection
Paradox Grand Strategy Collection
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 europa universalis 4 的文章

更多推荐