魔兽中spellfilter设置编码的值设置为多少

Updated: 04-28-11 10:04 PM
Updated:04-28-11 10:04 PM
Created:unknown
Downloads:70,216
Favorites:179
Debuff Filter and Cooldowns&
Version: 3.21by: ,
This addon filters out the debuffs and buffs that you don't care about, and places them anywhere on screen. If you're a melee class, you can filter out everything but CoR, FF and Sunder. If you're a caster, you can just show debuffs like CoE and Winter's Chill. Healers can filter out everything but their buffs and HoTs, etc.
This addon can also display cooldowns. It can show all listed cooldowns, or it can show spells and items that are not on cooldown and that are available for use. You can also make these cooldown buttons clickable. In other words, you can create more toolbars.
Besides filtering your current target, you can filter buffs/debuffs on yourself, and buffs/debuffs on the Focus target. Buffs/debuffs are grouped into frames. You can duplicate frames, so you can have more than 1 frame for your target. You can also create frames for other valid targets, like pet, raid1, targettarget, etc.
To configure the mod once it's installed, type /dfilter -- you should see a simple UI. To add a filter, select &Frame Buffs& on the left hand side, then select your target from the dropdown menu (Target, Player, Focus), then select the Buff or Debuff tab, then type in the name of your buff/debuff and press enter. You won't see the list of buffs/debuffs unless you enlarge the window, which you can do by dragging the bottom right corner.
If you're not sure how to set the Focus target, you can either type /focus &target& or go into keybindings and bind keys to &Focus Target& and &Target Focus& under Targeting Functions.
Note: make sure &Show Frame& is checked for your target type, or you won't see anything get filtered.
To move the frames, select &General Settings& on the left hand side, then check &Show Backdrop&, and then shift-click and drag one of the backdrops.
If you'd like to change the orientation of any frame, select &Frame Layout& on the left hand side, then select the direction under the dropdown Grow menu, and then configure how many buffs or debuffs you'd like to see per row. The layout settings are as follows:
Right-Down, Right-Up: grows to the right, new rows start below or above the first row.
Left-Down, Left-Up: grows to the left, new rows start below or above the first row.
If the &rows& setting is set to 1, you'll have vertical orientation.
To change the orientation of the buff duration time, ctrl-right click the frame you'd like to configure.
Settings are stored on a per-character/server basis, so it should work fine if you have alts.
- Updated .toc file so that Debuff Filter won't appear out of date for patch 4.1
- Fixed bug where sometimes profiles stopped switching when changing talents.
- Can show ghost timers now. When a (de)buff/cooldown finishes, the icon becomes faded for three seconds.
- Can disable the flash overlay that occurs on cooldowns now.
- Can show abbreviated names beside (de)buffs/cooldowns now.
- Can replace a (de)buff's icon with the icon of an item that exists in your bags. If that item is removed, the (de)buff's new look remains.
- Certain cooldowns, that are about to start but haven't yet, like a priests inner focus won't blink link crazy anymore.
- Could not fix bug where sometimes profiles aren't switched when changing talents. Please do manually instead.
- Fixed bug where you cannot create a new profile, if ButtonFacade is installed.
- Fixed bug where addon would not work and you get error message &LibDualSpec-1.0 requires LibStub&. If another addon already loaded LibStub this error would not occur.
- Fixed bug where you change talent specs and you get error message &buttonfacadeGroup is nil&. This would occur if addon ButtonFacade was not installed.
- Fixed bug where addon would not show anything if it was installed on a computer with no setup file (setup file is DebuffFilter.lua in WTF folder)
- Included missing library. If another addon has this library addon would work fine.
- Hopefully fixed bug where addon would not show buffs/debuffs on game versions that were not english.
- Can select to show debuffs/buffs only on friends or only on enemies
- Can create frames that show your cooldowns -- show all listed cooldowns, spells and items that are not on cooldown and that are available for use, or show cooldowns a certain number of seconds before they expire
- Can create frames with spells and items that you can cast by clicking -- this means you can create more toolbars
- Added profiles, which can automatically switch when you change talent specs
- Can enable or disable addon in game
- Can select threshold when buff/debuffs/cooldowns display time in fractions of a second
- Fixed bug where stealable buffs were not showing
- Fixed interface bug where the DEL tooltip still showed even when interface was closed. It would even delete if you clicked on it, so you may accidentally delete all your (de)buffs.
- Added option to remove black box that surround timers
- Fixed bug that displayed red border around every debuff, will now display the correct color for the debuff
- Can now filter (de)buffs according to their duration, or show them only when they have a certain number of seconds left
- Black background is shown behind each time, making it easier to read
- Implemented my own sorting algorithm, since the previous one greatly decreased FPS
- Will now display (de)buffs correctly on targettarget when its not a raid member
- Can adjust how quickly tenths of a second are shown (for example, every 0.3 seconds), below 5 seconds, or not show tenths of a second at all
- Can add the debuffs to the buffs frame -- and add the buffs to the debuffs frame
- Hopefully reduced CPU usage time
- Can scale each frame independently, or scale all the frames like before
- Added frames for targettarget
- Ability to add frames for any type of target, like pet, targettargettarget, boss1, raid4...
- New dialog to configure options
- Any frame can show all buffs or debuffs
- ButtonFacade support
- Updated for Cataclysm
Will now display debuffs/buff on PTR.
There were limits on the number of debuffs/buffs that were
scanned. So sometimes the target/player/focus had a
debuff/buff that was not shown.
Added frFR (Nya) and koKR (metalchoir) localization.
Fixed a bug that occurred when no localized version was found.
Hopefully fixed the self-applied/duration bug!
Included a deDE localization, provided by Juido
Updated the .toc for 2.2.
Fixed the localization bug with non enUS/enGB clients. If you'd like to contribute a localized version, see localization.lua.
Fixed a bug with the CooldownCount option where refreshed player buffs and debuffs didn't have their timers refreshed.
Fixed a bug that prevented time orientation from being applied to the first buff or debuff in a frame.
The orientation/layout system has been redesigned. It is now done through the UI, and now supports splitting buffs or debuffs into multiple rows using a new &max per row& option. By default, the rows setting is set to &8&, to duplicate the look of previous versions. If it's set to &1&, it allows for vertical orientation. Two notes: time orientation is still set via ctrl-clicking the frames. In addition, users of previous versions will have to reorient their frames if they used non-default orientation settings.
Localized the options menu and added tooltips. Currently only localized for enUS/enGB.
If the CooldownCount option is enabled, it will now remove the spacing between buff rows since it's no longer needed.
Added a CooldownCount-style timer option via OmniCC. Only tested with the latest version of OmniCC. Due to limitations with the player buff functions, OmniCC numbers will show up on player buffs and debuffs, but the cooldown rings won't.
Added an option to hide the frames when not in combat.
Fixed a bug that caused an error when trying to change frame orientation and no buttons had been created yet (shift-clicking a backdrop)
Switched from string.find() to string.match() for texture filtering--should be faster
Other small tweaks for performance
Stacks are now tied to their texture, so debuffs or buffs that share the same name (Shadow Vulnerability) will no longer appear together when combined.
Rescaling the windows will no longer reset the position of your frames (looked at Bongos to see how this was done--big thanks to the author.)
Fixed a bug where duration times would get cut off with certain scale settings
Massive amounts of code clean up and tweaks
Added &/dfilter resetpos& to reset the frames back to their default positions, in case users are upgrading from a pre-1.8 version. Note: early versions of the zip don't have this as it was a last second change.
Fixed a bug with focus buff monitoring
Minor code clean up/bug fixes
If 1.8 is working fine for you and you don't monitor buffs on your focus target, you probably don't need to upgrade.
Supports 2.1's new UnitBuff and UnitDebuff functionality. What this means is, you'll finally be able tell which buff and debuff stacks are yours, and duration times(!) will be shown for them.
New option &Self-applied only&: Enable this for any buff or debuff to only show your own stacks on a mob or player. Perfect for debuffs like Deadly Poison.
New option &Don't Combine Stacks&: By default, if for example you're monitoring for Renew and 3 Renews are on someone, Debuff Filter will show one icon but with a 3 in the top-right corner. Enable this to show separate icons for each individual buff or debuff. This is mostly for buffs and debuffs that share the same name, like Shadow Weaving and Imp. Shadowbolt (Shadow Vulnerability).
Buff and Debuff stacking will now always show the most recent buff or debuff applied. If one of your own stacks is on the mob or player, it will take priority.
Buttons are now created dynamically. This should improve performance.
Lots of code clean up and bug fixes.
Scale can now be set in .5 increments.
Due to various changes, both scale settings and texture settings for buffs and debuffs will need to be re-set. Sorry for the inconvenience!
This version works for both live and PTR versions of WoW, but PTR-only features will only work once the patch goes live. These features include buff/debuff durations and the &self-applied only& option.
Optional Files (0)
Archived Files (15)
04-06-11 02:15 AM
02-06-11 11:33 PM
12-25-10 01:32 PM
12-24-10 10:36 PM
12-16-10 02:56 PM
12-15-10 09:33 AM
12-15-10 02:48 AM
11-26-10 07:02 PM
11-25-10 12:58 AM
11-23-10 03:48 AM
11-01-10 01:50 AM
10-17-10 03:19 PM
05-25-09 11:06 PM
04-28-09 03:40 AM
10-19-08 05:02 PM
An Aku'mai Servant
Forum posts: 35
File comments: 188
Uploads: 2
There's a 5.4.0 version of this addon on curse!
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
how to change texture?
A Kobold Labourer
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 28
Hi there, I love this add-on. I just want to ask if there's anyway to make the buffs show the timer at the bottom only, without having it on the icon as well. I tried to look into the lua but couldn't find what function it is.
Also, a whitelist/blacklist and a &missing buff& option would be lovely.
Last edited by Spiattalo : 10-16-12 at .
A Kobold Labourer
File comments: 2
Сработало на верси&#
Берём notepad++ , открываем в нём DebuffFilter.lua , ищем строчку под номеро&# GetInventorySlotInfo(&RangedSlot&) , удаляем её. Мне помогло, где нашёл, не помню. Переведено гулом.
It worked on version 3.31
Take a notepad + +, open it DebuffFilter.lua, look for a line under the number 3011 GetInventorySlotInfo (&RangedSlot&), delete it. I work, where I found, I do not remember. Translated google.
A Kobold Labourer
File comments: 86
Masque BUG
3.22 Has a problem working with Masque, it wont work with it anyone has a fix?
A Murloc Raider
Forum posts: 6
File comments: 23
I hopre this addon gets an update for MoP...
A Kobold Labourer
A Kobold Labourer
Blizz Buffs
Hi is there a settting to remove Blizz Buff and debuff now I have both and I only want the Filter ones.
A Kobold Labourer
File comments: 9
Hello.My &Debuff Filter& stoped working.
I update it, reinstaled it and its the newest version.
It just does not show me the targets Buffs/Debuffs and when i &poke it& it only shows my buffs that i want to see?
Is there a problem or?
A Kobold Labourer
Forum posts: 1
Originally Posted by blizzart
There is no update needet, it works fine.
The toc update can do everybody easy.
I disagree. Many &nonraider& (encounter-specific) (de)buffs don't appear. I selected only nonraider on myself (player frame) to see those important effects easier, but when they don't appear it screws me over,
Last edited by Alphapix : 12-01-11 at .
An Aku'mai Servant
Forum posts: 35
File comments: 188
Uploads: 2
Great addon
Would be nice to see an option to scale the timer text and with 0.8 icon scale the timer text is way too small.
Forum posts: 6
File comments: 23
Originally posted by Maldazzar
would love to seen an option to add spell IDs for the rare cases where very different spell effects share the same name
I agree with this. &Dark Intent& comes to mind. I would like to track the proc not the buff.
A Kobold Labourer
File comments: 28
Uploads: 1
Is it possible to join together the buff and debuff frames but only make debuffs larger?
A Kobold Labourer
File comments: 52
Hello. I was wondering if this add-on is still being maintained?
A Kobold Labourer
Originally posted by aborgolotto
Thanks, it probably has something to do with Masque (formerly ButtonFacade). For now it's a bug I gotta fix.
I tried to disable Masque, and the question mark also apear when its disabled
Category Jump:
Stand-Alone Addons
- Action Bar Mods
- Auction House & Vendors
- Bags, Bank, Inventory
- Buff, Debuff, Spell
- Casting Bars, Cooldowns
- Character Advancement
- Chat Mods
- Class & Role Specific
-- Death Knight
-- Demon Hunter
-- Paladin
-- Warlock
-- Warrior
-- Healers
- Combat Mods
- Data Mods
- Garrisons
- Graphic UI Mods
- Group, Guild & Friends
- Info, Plug-in Bars
-- Data Broker
-- Titan Panel
- Map, Coords, Compasses
- Mini Games, ROFL
- Mounts & Pets
- PvP, Arena, BattleGrounds
- Raid Mods
- RolePlay, Music Mods
- TradeSkill Mods
- UI Media
- Unit Mods
- Miscellaneous
- Utility Mods
Featured AddOns
- Carbonite
- Iriel's Castle
- Leatrix Projects
- Norganna's AddOns
-- OpenRDX: Core
-- OpenRDX: Theme AUI
-- OpenRDX Media Packs
-- oUF: Core
-- oUF: Layouts
-- oUF: Plugins
- Tekkub's Emporium of Random Crap
Compilations
- Graphical Compilations
- Minimalistic Compilations
- Class Compilations
- Guild Compilations
- DPS Compilations
- Healer Compilations
- Tank Compilations
- Generic Compilations
-- nUI: Core
-- nUI+ Full Version
-- nUI: Art
-- nUI: Enhancements
-- nUI: Layouts
-- nUI: HUD Designs
-- nUI: Unit Frame Panels
-- nUI: Info Panel Plugins
- Libraries
- Developer Utilities
- WoW Tools & Utilities
- Legion Beta
- Beta-version AddOns
- Plug-Ins & Patches
- Discontinued and Outdated Mods
WoWInterface
AddOn Sites
ZAM Network请教一个游戏设置问题_魔兽玩家吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,538,685贴子:
请教一个游戏设置问题
本人萨满,我打团一放治疗之雨 满屏的绿字。现在新版本不知道在哪里设置关掉对其他人的治疗数据显示,求教
随后会放制作过程
欢迎大家来逛,一起交流...
滑稽强势镇楼
贝嫂—维多利亚—贝克汉姆...
一楼透露一点点
镇本 96可撩 喜欢有肉感...
哈哈哈,沉了吗? 自镇
三巨头zzz镇楼,扫除一...
瞎了狗眼!快点开原贴查...
生活就像是段子 人人都...
此帖对国内两位新生代男...
一年一届的中国金鸡百花...
正版授权奇迹3D页游,震撼开启!原汁原味还原奇迹,重铸经典辉煌!
打开目录WTF\Account\你的帐号\config-cache.wtf用打开文件,找到这两句:SET floatingCombatTextCombatDamage &1& (此为伤害数字)SET floatingCombatTextCombatHealing &1& (此为治疗数字,把1改成0就是关闭)
SET alwaysCompareItems &1&SET showTargetOfTarget &1&SET countdownForCooldowns &1&SET flaggedTutorials &v##0##%&SET profanityFilter &0&SET spamFilter &0&SET guildShowOffline &0&SET chatStyle &classic&SET alwaysShowActionBars &1&SET UnitNameOwn &1&SET UnitNamePlayerPVPTitle &0&SET UnitNameFriendlyPetName &0&SET UnitNameGuildTitle &0&SET CombatLogPeriodicSpells &0&SET PetMeleeDamage &0&SET PetSpellDamage &0&SET CombatHealing &0&SET enableCombatText &0&SET fctDamageReduction &1&SET xpBarText &1&SET playerStatusText &1&SET petStatusText &1&SET targetStatusText &1&SET statusTextDisplay &PERCENT&SET cameraView &5&SET cameraSmoothStyle &0&SET cameraWaterCollision &0&SET cameraDistanceMax &50&SET cameraDistanceMaxFactor &2&SET showTutorials &0&SET showNPETutorials &0&SET serviceTypeFilter &3&SET talentFrameShown &1&SET addFriendInfoShown &1&SET pendingInviteInfoShown &1&SET threatShowNumeric &1&SET petJournalSort &1&SET advJournalLastOpened &&SET seenAsiaCharacterUpgradePopup &1&
我并没有找到关于治疗的那一个设置
SET autoLootDefault &1&SET autoQuestPopUps &v##$&SET trackedQuests &v'=4&SET hardTrackedQuests &v&SET trackedWorldQuests &v&SET hardTrackedWorldQuests &v&SET trackedAchievements &v&SET lockedWorldMap &0&SET cameraSavedDistance &28.500000&SET cameraSavedVehicleDistance &49.999268&SET cameraSavedPetBattleDistance &46.402&SET cameraSavedPitch &21.100044&SET talentPointsSpent &1&SET currencyCategoriesCollapsed &v&SET showTokenFrame &1&SET lfgSelectedRoles &4&SET lfdSelectedDungeons &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@P@@@@@@A&SET minimapTrackedInfov2 &114760&SET minimapShapeshiftTracking &v&SET reputationsCollapsed &v#1##0b&SET guildNewsFilter &58&SET activeCUFProfile &主配置&SET lastVoidStorageTutorial &3&SET lastGarrisonMissionTutorial &8&SET shipyardMissionTutorialFirst &1&SET shipyardMissionTutorialBlockade &1&SET closedInfoFrames &@eoA&SET dangerousShipyardMissionWarningAlreadyShown &1&SET EJLootClass &7&SET EJLootSpec &264&SET EJRaidDifficulty &16&SET EJDungeonDifficulty &1&SET splashScreenNormal &4&SET NamePlateHorizontalScale &1&SET NamePlateVerticalScale &1&抱歉抱歉 刚才那个是战士的 这个才是SM的
不过也没有显示
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴关于魔兽的一些东西和方法技巧等[持续更新]_魔兽争霸吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:596,312贴子:
关于魔兽的一些东西和方法技巧等[持续更新]
魔兽背景和反色镇楼 想想
玩魔兽有5年了吧
到现在都打不过疯狂的电脑。。。更不用说玩DOTA了
这期间 陪伴我一生最快乐的时光就是魔兽了
谢谢你魔兽
随后会放制作过程
欢迎大家来逛,一起交流...
滑稽强势镇楼
贝嫂—维多利亚—贝克汉姆...
一楼透露一点点
镇本 96可撩 喜欢有肉感...
哈哈哈,沉了吗? 自镇
三巨头zzz镇楼,扫除一...
瞎了狗眼!快点开原贴查...
生活就像是段子 人人都...
此帖对国内两位新生代男...
一年一届的中国金鸡百花...
正版授权奇迹3D页游,震撼开启!原汁原味还原奇迹,重铸经典辉煌!
本人不爱废话.......与魔兽的回忆
就让它成为永恒......现在开更(PS:说实话 我很自私 不想把好东西拿出来与人分享 但是觉得 如果玩魔兽这么长时间了 连这点都做不到
还谈什么魔兽是我得信仰 呵呵。。。 )
这是我5年来收藏的东西(期间很多东西都在U盘上丢失了。。) 打开看看
里面有什么....
我们先从哪说起?嗯。。。第一个吧就先从CustomLoadingScreen文件夹说起...啊哈
原来是一个魔兽载入状态动画
放到魔兽中 就是这样的效果
其实我们应该先从 魔兽的一些运行参数开始(↓↓↓)-windows 以窗口模式运行 -fullscreen 以全屏模式运行(默认) -loadfile "filename" 进入直接读取文件,如果是w3m/w3x文件则直接进行单人游戏,如果是w3g则直接播放replay -datadir "dir"数据目录,用于替换当前《魔兽争霸Ⅲ》的一些内部文件制作特殊版本或MOD(将要修改的war3.mpq/war3xloacl.mpq/war3patch.mpq中的文件连同目录解压到这个目录里修改即可) -classic 进入ROC(仅用于TFT) -swtnl 关闭部分透明和光影以兼容旧 - 用OpenGL模式 -d3d 用D3D模式(默认)这我们都知道
但如何应用?举个例子 我们想要魔兽打开具体位置的某个地图 并且以窗口模式打开那么快捷方式的目标就是:"D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\Frozen Throne.exe" -loadfile"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\123.w3x",-windows相同 如果后缀是w3g 则播放录像再举一个列子 我们想要魔兽窗口+读图+低配置:"D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\Frozen Throne.exe" -loadfile"D:\游戏\魔兽3-冰封王座\Maps\_火影忍者羁绊4.33无CD无限蓝.w3x",-,-windows其实往短了说就是这么几个步骤魔兽快速打开地图创建一个魔兽快捷方式 在目标后面加上 -loadfile"地图路径\地图名字.w3x"┗比如-loadfile"D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\Maps\火影.w3x"多个运行参数 低配置运行+快速读图+窗口化"D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\Frozen Throne.exe" -loadfile"D:\游戏\魔兽3-冰封王座\Maps\_火影忍者羁绊4.33无CD无限蓝.w3x",-,-windows其它命令 自行实验哦魔兽录像快速播放(也就是右键播放录像 前提是你得有魔兽 而且魔兽版本要和录像版本一致)打开-文件类型①新建.w3g 并找到所在位置②点击高级-新建③操作:魔兽录像播放用于执行操作的应用程序: 魔兽路径\War3.exe -loadfile"%1"┗比如 D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\War3.exe -loadfile"%1"④确定可以更改图片一般图标放到魔兽文件夹replay目录下然后在更改图标那一行 添加路径即可 比如
D:\\魔兽3-冰封王座\replay\replay.ico完成后 如下图当然 你也可以窗口看录像
参数同地图
做过以上步骤的朋友 可能会有人抱怨 尼玛配置低了 每次都要手动调高....好吧 新建一个后缀为.reg的注册表 输入以下内容
保存 打开 即可Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\Video]"resheight"=dword:"reswidth"=dword:"colordepth"=dword:"adapter"=dword:"refreshrate"=dword:0000004b""=dword:0000001e"modeldetail"=dword:"animquality"=dword:"texquality"=dword:"miplevel"=dword:"texcolordepth"=dword:"particles"=dword:"lights"=dword:"lockfb"=dword:"unitshadows"=dword:"occlusion"=dword:"cinematicoverrides"=dword:"cinematicrefresh"=dword:0000004b"cinematicbpp"=dword:"cinematicwidth"=dword:"cinematicheight"=dword:"spellfilter"=dword:"maxfps"=dword:当然 现在网吧或者家里用的魔兽
在魔兽目录下都有个调节画质的。。。 用reg打开 更方便一些 o(∩_∩)o
楼主你太早了啊,现在有人啦,我来顶一记
。。。。。这么早起来玩百度贴吧
说道魔兽魔兽注册表
我们讲讲 如何修改魔兽局域网中的名字并且锁定它 使它永久不会变名字依次打开注册表中的[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\String]看到这里可能有人问了 咦
奇怪 LZ的怎么跟我不一样?userlocal项怎么是二进制的? 不是字串符么
还有低下多出来的两项是干什么的?有经验的人都知道 魔兽名字只有两项userbnet和userlocal
前一个是战网上的名字后一个就是大家常用的名字了 (低下两个项是我备用的大家可以无视= =)一般来说 魔兽最多只支持5个字符
比如波导终结者
但是有时候为什么魔兽中显示的是“...”或者只显示波导终结四个字呢?
那是因为魔兽读写注册表是以utf8编码读取 但是 系统是以ascii编码读取
这就覆盖了魔兽读取utf8编码 所以在魔兽中会出现四个字的情况
的原因就是 魔兽名字框那里你没有清理干净(消灭隐藏的字符)
有一个简单的办法 就是修改userlocal项 使它变为空白 然后重新输入名字
当然了 魔兽本身就不支持一些特殊符号 这也会导致出现省略号。。。。如果你学会了以上的内容 那么我来教你一个更简单的办法首先删除原来的userlocal
新建一个二进制的userlocal 如下图先别急着修个二进制数据 在这里 我们需要一个工具WinHex_17.6然后桌面新建一个txt文档 并写上你的魔兽名字(在这里以我的魔兽名字为列子 记着 最多只输入5个字符 超过5不会在魔兽中显示 而且不要留有空格) 最后以utf-8编码保存接下来用WinHex打开刚才的魔兽名字txt 会看到★★★★★的二进制 我们需要的是EFBBBF后面的二进制 也就是EEE把这些二进制写入到userlocal二进制中 点击确定
接下来打开String的权限 并把所有用户名称的权限都修改为读取 最后点击确定这样 魔兽名字再也不会改变了 也不会出现 和四个字的情况了如果想要改回去 String的权限全部改为完全控制即可
魔兽争霸鼠标指针,装机达人必备,天猫电器城,鼠标,品质科技成就高效智能生活!天猫电器城,品牌旗舰,闪电到家,超值包邮,智新生活!
在魔兽中可能遇到这样一个问题:为什么我有图 但还要下载呢?一般情况分为两种①魔兽地图名字不一样虽然你有这个图 但不一定是完全一样的
在创建从别人下好图的时候 可以发现 尼玛 名字果然不一样啊
魔兽地图包括三种地图名字
一种是左边的名字 一种是右边的名字 另一种是载入状态的名字所以
就算你有无数这样的图 只要名字稍微不一致 你还得下图 (老衲你就从了我吧) 假设你的这个图具备了①中的所有条件 但为什么还要读图呢?那就是接下来我们要说的(↓↓↓)②魔兽地图文件名字不一样是的
只要地图文件名字不一样
也要重新读图所以 在魔兽中 尽管你有N个这样的图
只要上面的4个条件不一致 你还得下图= =
能精吗?后面还有
电脑大神。。
大家希望 接下来说改图这方面的技术呢 还是弄魔兽动态背景这方面的技术呢?投票决定1.改图2.背景
好帖子,收藏了
屌炸天技术贴,建议加精
技术贴!顶!         ———我就是要凑十五字,不服来打我呀
接下来 我们就说说 改地图吧其实呢
改地图一般菜鸟都会 可是往深处呢 (别跟我说什么火龙改图 hhk什么的 )首先 我们要了解一个地图
它包括哪些东西(↓↓↓)war3map.w3ewar3map.shd war3map.mmp war3map.w3c war3map.w3r war3map.doo war3mapUnits.doowar3map.w3a war3map.w3h war3map.w3q war3map.w3t war3map.w3u war3map.wtg war3map.wct war3map.j war3map.wtswar3map.blp war3map.w3i war3map.w3s war3map.imp war3map.wpm war3mapmap.blp war3mapMisc.txt war3mapSkin.txt war3mapPreview.tga 仅仅有这些是不够的 这只是未优化的地图而已 下面是地图优化后中的东西Splats/UberSplatData.slk =====我是华丽的分割线========UI/SoundInfo/AbilitySounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/AmbienceSounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/AnimSounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/UISounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/UnitAckSounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/UnitCombatSounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/AnimLookups.slkUI/SoundInfo/DialogSounds.slkUI/SoundInfo/PortraitAnims.slkUI/SoundInfo/MIDISounds.slk UI/SoundInfo/EAXDefs.slk UI/SoundInfo/EnvironmentSounds.slk =====我是华丽的分割线========Units/AbilityData.slkUnits/DestructableData.slkUnits/ItemData.slkUnits/UnitAbilities.slkUnits/UnitBalance.slkUnits/UnitData.slkUnits/UnitMetaData.slk Units/unitUI.slk Units/UnitWeapons.slkUnits/UpgradeData.slk=====我是华丽的分割线========campaignabilitystrings.txthumanabilitystrings.txt  nightelfabilitystrings.txtneutralabilitystrings.txtorcabilitystrings.txtundeadabilitystrings.txcampaignunitstrings.txtneutralunitstrings.txt nightelfunitstrings.txt orcunitstrings.txtundeadunitstrings.txtitemabilitystrings.txtitemstrings.txt大家可以对应图片 看解释其中有些地方解释来自
(他介绍的更为详细 我这只是草图而已 想要更深处的了解 去上面这个地址吧)
看不懂——今天心情不好,留个小尾巴又怎样?
高端技术帖太厉害了
说到这 可能有人问了 你这不是SB行为么 有更简单脚本注入器你不用 非要用这麻烦方法好吧 那我只能对你说 你对地图的认知太少了 一些地图加密技术 不是你能想象的 注入脚本会失败 而且地图文件会损坏 甚至一些地图 居然连强大的火龙都不开 更不用说注入脚本了 但是却能在魔兽中运行! 所以这时候 想改图的小白就遇到困难了 想请教大神 大神又很忙或者不爱搭理 所以只能自己去求人家或者自己学习改图从一点一滴学起(话说我当年就是这样 想改图 但是大神都很NB 不爱鸟我 于是自己就奋发图强.....) 其实我只想说:我的改图不是加脚本那么简单咳咳....废话多了...进入正题先上一个斑加光环的效果图动态效果图:是不是很酷呢? 对 我们这次的目标 就是它 给一个人物添加特效(后面我们会讲到给一个商店添加物品 给物品添加某些技能等)
准备工具①写轮眼和轮回眼模型②魔兽改图一条龙2.5③魔兽地图火影忍者羁绊4.33④2003(为什么是这个版本呢 因为这个版本打开slk不会出现乱码的情况)⑤魔兽争霸3修改器(如图)首先我们打开魔兽改图一条龙 用SE打开地图 解压abilitydata.slk(技能数据) 、unitabilities.slk(单位数据)、campaignabilitystrings.txt(技能文本数据)这三个文件然后我们用打开abilitydata.slk(技能数据) 在低端加上技能ID (第一、二竖行 最多只支持4个字符 注意大小写 中文无效) 我们可以随意写两个ID 比如WD01和WD02或者其它(只要不重复前面的1238个ID即可) 第2竖行写为Asph
第10和11竖行数值为1 第15、35、55、75竖行输入“_”(不包括引号) 其它竖行 均为空白添加完毕后关闭Exce,l弹出对话框 点击是接下来我们要确定修改人物的ID
也就是斑的ID或者其它人物ID(在这里我以斑的ID为例)打开魔兽争霸3修改器 然后运行魔兽地图火影忍者羁绊4.33 并选中斑 然后切换到魔兽争霸3修改器玩家单位 可以看到 斑的ID(注意大小写 也要注意区分字母和数字 有时候o和O和零等字符很容易混淆)好 记住这个ID
H00C(H零零C)后
关闭魔兽和修改器接下来 用打开unitabilities.slk(单位数据) 按Shift+F键查找H00C 找到斑的ID后 修改第5竖行的数值
在A000 ID前面添加之前的两个技能ID WD01和WD02(注意大小写 和逗号)添加完毕后关闭 ,弹出对话框 点击是接下来用EP编辑器打开campaignabilitystrings.txt(技能文本数据)
记住 打开编码必须是UTF-8打开后
我们在第一行添加以下代码[WD01]Targetart=madarasharinganeternal.mdxTargetattachcount=0Targetattach=originTargetattach1=Targetattach2=Missileart=Missilearc=0Missilespeed=0Name=|cff00ffff万花筒写轮眼|rArt=xly.blpResearchArt=xly.blp[WD02]Targetart=rinneganaura.mdxTargetattachcount=0Targetattach=originTargetattach1=Targetattach2=Missileart=Missilearc=0Missilespeed=0Name=|cff00ffff轮回眼|rArt=lhy.blpResearchArt=xly.blp========我是华丽的分割线==========1和13行 就是这两个技能的ID(这个可千万不能写错 注意大小写 )添加完毕后保存(再一次强调保存编码必须是UTF-8!) 关闭EP呼 终于到最后一步了用SE打开地图 把我们修改好的这三个文件 abilitydata.slk 、unitabilities.slk、campaignabilitystrings.txt替换掉 原来的三个文件
然后右键重压缩(一定要重压缩!不然会失败 多按几次)
这样就完成啦~ 咦 ? 是不是还有什么东西忘了? 答对了 是写轮眼和轮回眼模型还没添加呢!右键添加文件 全部选中→打开会出现一个对话框
在那个对话框里输入“\”(不包括引号 注意斜杠的方向)
点击OK添加完毕后 右键重压缩(多按几次)
最后关闭SE
然后.....试试你修改的地图吧好了
此教程到此结束
其中若是出现解释不清或者有疑问的地方 可以尽管提出来(毕竟码这么多字 难免有疏漏= =)
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 outlook filter 设置 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信